REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile):
1. We have cookies (last I checked there was hot chocolate too)
2. Meet the recruitment bunny!
3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body!
4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! Practice with me, people: MWA HAHAHAHA cough cough!
5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guys!
6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life!
7. Money, Money, Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys?
8. WORLD DOMINATION! BEST reason!
I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE. "If you're to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION. "You better pray that will come out the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL. "If you don't straighten I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC. " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC. "If you fall out of that swing break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT. "Make sure you wear clean in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY. "Keep crying, and I'll give you to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS. "Shut your and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM. "Will you look at that on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA"You'll sit there until all spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER. "This room of yours looks as a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY. "If I told you once, I've you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE. "I brought you into world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION. "Stop acting your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY. " There are millions of fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION. "Just wait until we home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING. "You are going to get it you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE. "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP. "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR. "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me. "
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT. "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS. "You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS. "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM. "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE. "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you".
If you fall for it, please put it on your profile as well!
Honesty is the best policy, but Insanity is a better defense.
Nobody is perfect. I am nobody. Therefore I am perfect!
Someday my Prince will come. He just took a wrong turn, got lost and is too stubborn to ask for directions
You're just jealous because the voices are talking to me and not you!
Last Night I was looking up at the stars wondering... where the hell is my ceiling
-I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
-Behind every great man is a woman rolling her eyes.
-By all means let's be open-minded, but not so open-minded that our brains drop out.
-A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
-Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
-Any girl can be glamorous. All you have to do is stand still and look stupid.
-A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five.
-Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
-I am not afraid of death, I just don't want to be there when it happens.
My Patronus is a Rabbit
Your patronus takes the form of a Rabbit. A rabbit is known for being somewhat shy. Similarly, you tend to be quiet around others, especially new people. However, you are very bright and alert. You are good at reading people and know who to trust. You are also nurturing and kind. You may have trouble conjuring your patronus because your mind tends to race in the heat of a battle.