Author has written 2 stories for Warriors, and Legend of Zelda.
So, uh, let's get this started. I like a lot of couplings, including InuKag(screw Kikyo!), SanMir, SessRin, MidLink, ZeLink, TetLink, UsaMam, a lot more as well. I like to write a lot of stories, mainly romance and drama with a little comedy, sometimes I write it with just comedy. I might write about my awesome dreams too. Oh, and I'm so stupid not to say this, I AM A GIRL AND MY NAME IS NEKO.
My hobbies include writing, drawing, animating, and playing video games. 1) Because writing can be about anything, and I use it when I cuss out my dad. 2) Gotta work on it, ya know? Gets big money, too. 3) I want to be one when I grow up 8D 4) HELLS YEAH! WHO DOESN'T?!
Well uh I watch Death Note, Kuroshitsuji, Ouran High School Host Club, Inuyasha(what the hell? my dictionary suggested Kinshasa!), Sailor Moon, Lucky Star, ummm... hells, what else? Err... Damn... Yugioh... Pokemon... Beyblade... I think that's it-- no wait, Naruto as well.
I said I like to play video games. Well, I have a Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy game, it's not bad. Then there's the BloodRayne series, AWESOMENESS! Bakugan, not too bad, not the best. NARUTO: CLASH OF THE NINJAS!! AWESOME STUFF! X3 Then the Zelda Series. Oh, the Zelda Series. Especially Twilight Princess. It's so sad in the end! TT.TT Poor link... His dear Midna leaves! Oops, sorry, was that a spoiler? Gomenasai! I like Phantom Hourglass too, especially Linebeck, the greatest Zelda character besides Midna. I loved it when I named myself Linebeck just to hear him say, "What's your name? Linebeck? What a weird name. The name's Linebeck!" And his theme is just so cool, and when he's shaking Link around then gives the key to him so Link is all swaying around. Oh, and when Oshus is like "Get out the hourglass" and Link pulls it out: DA DA DA *steal* Link's face was priceless! And I just love Skyward Sword. Zelda isn't a whiny little bitch who can't do anything for herself for once. She's pretty awesome in Skyward Sword... but Ghirahim is better! Ohh, Ghirahim, you fill my heart with rainbows! But his haters make me feel furious, outraged, sick with anger! Oh, and his tongue thing is epic XD And Vaati from Minish Cap is just... ahhh *swoon*
... I talk too much, don't I? XD onto the copy and paste!
-90 percent of teens today would die if Myspace had a system failure and was completely destroyed. If you are one of the 10 percent that would be laughing, copy and paste this to your Profile
-93 percent of teens would have an emotianal breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're part of the 7 percent who would say, "What was your first clue?" Copy and paste this into your profile.
-Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27, 2006, because it was "too small" and "off its orbit" for some scientists' likings. If you think Pluto should still be a planet, copy and paste this to your profile.
-If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wish you were a Clan cat, copy this to your profile and add your name to the list: Troublestripe, Loyalflame, Firestar's Gal, Amberstar-Leader of SkyClan, Liza Taylor,IceFang and FieCloud, Eeveelover9902,mossdawn, BoudicaFireheart, sailormoon1032
If you think (or know) you're obsessed with warriors, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think Ferncloud has had too many kits to remember, copy and paste this into your profile
If you wish the warriors books are true copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think (or know) you're obsessed with warriors, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love EVERYONE in the world who will take the time to read your profile copy and paste this onto your profile :)
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, put this in your profile.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Cool huh ?? If yuo can raed tihs tehn put it on yuor porifle !!
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Alice001,HeartOfAgony,sorceress-of-faith, Ribbon-chan03, MyObsessionIsGaara, kage kui, NejiTenfanforever, 9shadowcat9, Akatsuki wolves6, Naruto6969, Tsarina Torment, Beckz 2000. XxPieInYaFacexX, Ninjakitty the Basement Cat, mossdawn, BoudicaFireheart, sailormoon1032
If you think Flametail's death was a total "WTF? WHY DID YOU KILL HIM OFF SO RANDOMLY??", paste this onto your profile and add your name: mossdawn, BoudicaFireheart, sailormoon1032
A wise man once said, "Ask a girl." If you are a girl and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
put this on your page
If your profile is waaaaaaayyyy too long, but you keep making it longer, copy this and put it on your profile.
If you feel the need to read through someone's profile even when you don't know them, copy and paste this into your profile
92 percent of teenagers would die if Abercrombie and Fitch told them it wasn't cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you would be part of the 8 percent laughing your butt off.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile. (yay!)
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquito's giving you mosquito bites, copy this in your profile. (allergic to the numbing xp)
If you have ever tripped down the stairs, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped up the stairs, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
I'm bored...If you're bored then paste this in your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do... (lol)
If you have ever laughed at something that you wouldn't normally laugh at because it was really late at night, copy this into your profile
If you think Justin Beiber is a girl, copy and paste this into your profile. (w00t Justina Barbie! xD)
Copy and paste if you just wanted to copy and paste this.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know what to call someone. Weird is the same as different which is the same as unique, so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it copy and paste this into your profile.
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you are one of the two percent who haven't, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCaffe, Hyperactiveley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Tsuyu Mikazuki, WeaselChick, Celyna, ShadowShapeshifterAndHerCat, Sanoon, Phantom-Flames, Leopardheart, Littlewhisker, Flamestar211, Firestar's Gal, Amberstar-Leader of SkyClan, natureboy3, Spottedstarshell, Wolfgrowl, BoudicaFireheart, sailormoon1032
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, copy and paste this into your profile
If you absolutely KILLED yourself laughing when Gazzy said "'I vill now destroy de Snickurs bahrs!' then copy this to your profile!
If you agree that Fang is Fangalicious, copy this into your profile.
If random songs pop into your head for no apparent reason, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever done anything incredibly stupid for no apparent reason, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you) put this on your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you ever felt like just skipping somewhere, copy this into your profile.
Fave movie:... Monty Python and the Holy Grail xD
Fave TV show:SOUL EATER! :D
Fave book(s):Warriors series =w=
I'm a teen in Kansas, I have 2 cats (a she-cat, AJ, and a tom, Gally) and also a ghost tom, Oscar, that races Gally up and down the stairs... ;-; makes me sad to think about him, he was the only one who could ever find a way to make Gally be nice, they were like brothers... I also have a female lab-boxer mixed puppy, Zoie, and a ghost dog, Alex, who was part Irish Setter and something else (she was HUGE, died of old age when I was like 3) and she was super fluffy and silly like Zoie
I'm in 7th grade, have lots of friends, but not those stupid preps that I laugh at when they get hurt because they're so annoying
Wish I lived out in the country .-.
I speak Japanese and can write in kanji :D
I love me coffee o3o
My bad points: A bit judgemental, and depending on the person, I'm annoying xD but I love being annoying!
My good points: I'm insane (god I love being insane!), and I'm an artist, writer, animator, and apparently I'm hilarious for reasons I don't know myself :P
I play violin and piano (taught by mom! :D).
I memorize Zelda themes and play them by ear.
I don't really like school...
I absolutely HATE most the people in my school. The only person I've EVER trusted is my half-sister and very best friend, who both of us refuse telling our real names to ANYBODY but each other, so I call her Andy and she calls me Rin.
People say I'm smart. I think my smartness is completely normal and they're just retarded.
They also say I'm weird. With this I agree fully.
My friend has a ton of cats due to obsession of Warriors: Fluffy, Fuzzy, Harvey Moon (who she calls Diabetes and always gives him everything he could ever want since he's a fat kitty and has diabetes and won't live as long, poor thing), Tiger, Princess, Bubbles, Ponyo, and Cupcake(craaazy cat o.O). I'd have more cats but me mom won't let meh >.>
And dogs: Panda and Astro (Astro is one of those just... alien dogs o.e)
Today, I'll tell you about me.
Fake name: Rin. I don't even give my real name when I'm enrolling for school. Only my half-sister knows it.
Appearance: Slightly tanned white skin, hazel eyes, black hair with hot pink in it, double ear piercings, and I mainly wear black paired up with other colors like pink or orange
Other usernames: XxPrincessxMidnaxX, or just PrincessxMidna, but usually I'm simply sailormoon1032... and my DeviantArt account is twiligtshadowmidna
Birthplace: Joplin, MO
Current living place: Wichita, KS
Favorite color(s): Black, hot pink, and orange
Fave song: Too many to count xD
Fave subject: Art and Tech. I want to become an animator when I grow up!
MAH BEST FRIENDS IN THE WHOLE WIDE MILLIONS OF GALAXIES IS ANDY INSANITY! LOVE YOU SIS!
My 12 fave Warriors cats! No specific order though...
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
Scourge/Ivypool? No, don't think so... o.o
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
If he was a human... I think I'd fall for that blind, sarcastic, awesome person... and he'd have silver hair! How cool would that be?
3) What would happen if twelve and eight started going out?
Firestar and Feathertail... Clan leader with his best friend's daughter! Hell yeah! xD
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
Briarlight... don't think so, but I'm sure there's some out there.
5) Would two and five make a good couple?
Ferncloud/Dovewing. No. Just no.
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
Dovewing/Briarlight or Dovewing/Silverstream... Niether... o.o
Hawkfrost walks in on Ferncloud and Feathertail kissing... Probably end up confused, take some pictures and laugh at them with the rest of the Dark Forest.
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
No clue... Lionblaze gets sent to StarClan for some reason and becomes attracted to Silverstream?
9) Is there any thing as one/eight fluff
Mousefur/Feathertail? Um, no.
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic?\
I dunno... "Enemies to Friends?" Hawkfrost sees Firestar depressed over something and for some reason feels like he should help one of his sworn enemies, so he goes down and makes him feel better... no clue.
11) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Mousefur/Scourge/Firestar? I dunno, maybe insane demented author/viewer scarring alert?
12) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
Silverstream and Ferncloud... Hopefully a "Hey your kits are doing great, can we be friends" or something... o.e
13) 1 and 8 are in a happy relationship until 5 runs off with 9. After 8 dumps 1 for 2, 6 gets upset and retaliates by dating 12. Alone and broken-hearted, 1 travels in search of a friend.Finally, 1 meets 4 and 7. The three loners meet 10, who tells each of them to look for love. 4 finds 3, 7 gets 11, but now 1 is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with 6 and 12!
Mousefur and Feathertail are in a happy relationship until Dovewing runs off with Briarlight. After Feathertail dumps Mousefur for Ferncloud, Scourge gets mad and retaliates by dating Firestar. Alone and broken hearted, Mousefur travels in search of a friend. Finally, Mousefur meets Jayfeather and Hawkfrost. The three loners meet Silverstream, who tells each of them to find love. Jayfeather meets Lionblaze, Hawkfrost gets Ivypool, but now Mousefur is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with Scourge and Firestar!
Why are almost all of them frikkin homosexual?! What the hell?!
14) What would be a good title for this?
The demented side of an author's mind? I don't know.
15) What would the genre(s) be?
IF YOU WANT A WARRIORS MOVIE, COPY AND PASTE THIS TO YOUR PROFILE AND ADD YOUR NAME TO THE LIST: Squirrelflightlover, Dreamnorn.uplate, Nianque, AuthorAnomalous, Mosstail21, Brightsun, Avatar-state craziness, Fluttersong, o-CrystalSakura-o, BoudicaFireheart, sailormoon1032
You Know You're Obsessed With Warriors When...
[x] You love the books so much that you refuse to read anything else.
[x] When you get a pet cat, you give it a warrior name. (I DO, but my parents don't use them >.>)
[x] You have accidentally said things like, "What in StarClan's name...?" or, "StarClan, help me!"
[x] You've called your innocent, beloved house cat a 'worthless, lazy kittypet'. (sometimes...)
[x] You've given yourself a warrior name. (Uh-huh! I'm Sparkleflower or Willowmoon, depending if I want to be leader or not)
[x] You suddenly began calling kittens 'kits'. (Yep. Did it when AJ [aka Brackenpelt] had kits.)
[x] You wish your kitty could fight like that! (she does >:) me outside cat is the alpha!)
[x] When you saw a stray cat walking around all by itself, you muttered, "Loner... or rogue?" (Yeah...)
[x] You make up your own pairings, whether they're crack or not.
[x] You write Warriors fanfiction. (duh)
[x] You suddenly knew more about cats than you ever would have before, after you read some of the books.
[x] You suddenly became better at writing about cats than about people.
[x] You've read at least ten of the Warriors books.
[x] You've made up a little profile on your cat-self, including your name, Clan, appearance, status, personality, mate, and your kits (if you have any). (Mhm, and my half-sister I trust as well as the half-sisters I live with that I don't trust as much)
And that's how you know you're obsessed with THE WARRIOR CATS! HA! I checked ALL of them!
Pick ten of your own OC Characters (You can be included) in any order.
1) Eight walks into Ten's room while he/she is changing, what would happen?
Moonpaw walks into Redpaw's room while she's changing, what would happen?
Moonpaw: Oh hi sis, need some help with that?
Redpaw: *is tangled in the clothes* Umm... please...
2) Three and Four are fighting, but then Six comes in and brings Three and Four together as a couple.
Tigerstripe and Spottedpelt are fighting, but Greypaw comes in and brings them together as a couple
Tigerstripe: Screw you! I'm getting rid of him! I'm not going gay with this THING just for you!
Spottedpelt: I'm killing this cat no matter what!
Greypaw: ... MOM! They're at it again!
3) Five and Nine are talking when Seven runs in between yelling "I love (One)!"
Mudface and Snowpaw are talking when when Stripepaw runs in yelling "I love Sparkleflower!"
Mudface: She's a bit old for you, don't you think?
Snowpaw: Do you have a fever, brother?
Stripepaw: *shakes his head* I know, I know... I don't know what came over me.
4) Ten and Two are in the middle of a battle when seven comes flying through screaming "Super (Seven's name)"
Redpaw and Willowmoon are in the middle of a battle when Stripepaw comes flying through screaming "Super Stripepaw!!"
Stripepaw: *points at Willowmoon in a superior fashion* Keep your paws off my sister, stupid mange-pelt!
Redpaw: Uh... Stripepaw...
Stripepaw: NOT NOW, SISTER!
Redpaw: Eep! *hides*
Willowmoon: How dare you accuse me of hurting her! She had a thorn in her pad and I was trying to get it out! I'm a medicine cat, after all.
Stripepaw: Oh. Whoops. Sorry. *feels stupid*
5) Ten kills Four, Four's last words?
Redpaw kills Spottedpelt.
Redpaw: I... I killed him! I killed him... *faints*
Spottedpelt: I knew.. I never... should've trusted... Tigerstripe's... kits... *dies*
When you were 5, your mom gave you an ice cream cone. You thanked her by yelling at her that it's the wrong kind.
When you were 9, your mom drove you from swimming class to soccer and one birthday party to another. You thanked her by slamming the door and never looking back.
When you were 10, your mom payed for piano classes. You thanked her by never coming to class.
When you were 12, your mom was waiting for a very important call. You thanked her by talking on the phone all night.
When you were 14, your mom payed for a month away at summer camp. You thanked her by not bothering to write a single letter.
When you were 16, your mom taught you how to drive her car. You thanked her by taking it every chance you got.
When you were 17, your mom drove you to the mall and gave you her credit card. You thanked her by maxing it out.
When you were 18, your mom cried at your high school graduation. You thanked her by partying until dawn.
When you were 20, your mom drove you to college. You thanked her by saying good-bye to her outside the dorm so you wouldn't have to say bye in front of your friends.
When you were 26, your mom payed for your wedding. You thanked her by moving halfway across the world.
When you were 30, your mom fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents became to children.
Then, one day, she quietly died and everything you did came crashing down on you.
If YOU love your mom, re-post this and if you don't, you won't care if your mom dies, will you?
Lend you their umbrella
Take yours and say 'RUN girl RUN!'
Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandma, by Grandpa.
Call your parents DAD and MOM and GRAMS, GRAMPS!
Would bail you out of jail.
Would be sitting next to you saying "THAT WAS FRICKING AWESOME"
Have never seen you cry.
Won’t tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when you’re not down anymore.
Ask you to write down your number.
Have you on speed dial.
Only know a few things about you.
Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
Loses your crap and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
Would knock on your front door.
Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
Already know not to tell.
Are only through school/college.
Are for life.
Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
Will go up to him and say "It's because you're gay isn't it?" (but that's fine cause we love gays )
Will help you when you're lost
Will be giving you bad directions and screwing with your compass
Will go with you to a concert
Will be helping you kidnap the band
Will hide you from the cops
Are probably the reason they are after you
Will buy you a pregnancy test
Will be standing outside the bathroom door screaming, "Name it after me!"
Find your Prince Charming
Find him, kidnap him and then bring him to you
Will pick you up when you fall down
Will pick you up, then trip you again
Borrow your stuff for a few days then return it
Have had your stuff for so long they've forgotten it's yours
Will leave when they feel insulted
Will forgive you even if you don't know what you said wrong
Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying
Will cry with you and then go beat up the sorry loser who made you cry
Will offer you a soda
Will dump theirs on you
Will sit at the side of the pool with you when it's that time of the month
Will throw you a tampon and push you in
Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough
Will look at you stumbling all over the place and say, "Girl, drink the rest of that! You know we don't waste that kind of shit!"
Will be crying at your funeral
Will be sitting in jail for killing the guy who murdered you
Would ignore this letter
Will repost this crap!!
Repost if you have family in war or that died in war, or if your proud of your dads!
Copy and paste this onto your profile if 1) you love kitties 2) want to help him gain world domination
1) Write down your five favorite cat's from warriors in no particular order!
2) What would you think about a name with 1's beginning and 4's ending
Fernfeather - That makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.
3) Would you consider naming a cat in your story 2's first name and 3's last name?
Mouseblaze - ... probably not.
4) Would you make fun of a cat named (5's first name & 2's lat name)?
Firefur- Probably not. Sounds like a cool-looking cat.
5) What genre would a story be with a cat named (1's first name & 5's last name) as the main character?
Fernstar - Uh, Adventure/Romance, most likely, because Ferncloud becoming Clan leader with a mate would include romance and adventure...
6) What would you name a story with (2's last name & 1's last name) and (3's first name & 5's first name)?
Furcloud and Lionstar - The Lion's cloud of a mane? No effin' way.
7) Write a prophecy saying that they had to save the clan? (1's last name and 3's first name)?
Fernblaze - The fern will blaze through evil and save the stormy forest (ThunderClan).
8) What would (4's last name and 2's last name) look like?
Featherfur- A feathery cat.
9) What can you tell about (3's first name and 1's first name) just from their name?
Lionfern- Golden tabby she-cat with bright green eyes. Brave but kind. (how'd I end up with the same thing as Boudica?)
10) Do you think anyone uses the name (1's first name and 4's last name)?
Ferntail- Maybe. Ask them.
Real life questions that have been asked in court:
ATTORNEY: Do you know if your daughter has ever been involved in voodoo?
WITNESS: We both do.
WITNESS: We do.
ATTORNEY: You do?
WITNESS: Yes, voodoo.
ATTORNEY: Now doctor, isn't it true that when a person dies in his sleep, he doesn't know about it until the next morning?
WITNESS: Did you actually pass the bar exam?
ATTORNEY: The youngest son, the twenty-year- old, how old is he?
WITNESS: He's twenty, much like your IQ.
ATTORNEY: Were you present when your picture was taken?
WITNESS: Are you shitting me?
ATTORNEY: She had three children, right?
ATTORNEY: How many were boys?
ATTORNEY: Were there any girls?
WITNESS: Your Honor, I think I need a different attorney. Can I get a new attorney?
ATTORNEY: How was your first marriage terminated?
WITNESS: By death.
ATTORNEY: And by whose death was it terminated?
WITNESS: Take a guess.
ATTORNEY: Can you describe the individual?
WITNESS: He was about medium height and had a beard.
ATTORNEY: Was this a male or a female?
WITNESS: Unless the Circus was in town I'm going with male.
ATTORNEY: Is your appearance here this morning pursuant to a deposition notice which I sent to your attorney?
WITNESS: No, this is how I dress when I go to work.
ATTORNEY: Doctor, how many of your autopsies have you performed on dead people?
WITNESS: All of them. The live ones put up too much of a fight.
ATTORNEY: ALL your responses MUST be oral, OK? What school did you go to?
ATTORNEY: Do you recall the time that you examined the body?
WITNESS: The autopsy started around 8:30 p.m.
ATTORNEY: And Mr. Denton was dead at the time?
WITNESS: If not, he was by the time I finished.
ATTORNEY: Are you qualified to give a urine sample?
WITNESS: Are you qualified to ask that question?!
And the best for last:
ATTORNEY: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse?
ATTORNEY: Did you check for blood pressure?
ATTORNEY: Did you check for breathing?
ATTORNEY: So, then it is possible that the patient was alive when you began the autopsy?
ATTORNEY: How can you be so sure, Doctor?
WITNESS: Because his brain was sitting on my desk in a jar.
ATTORNEY: I see, but could the patient have still been alive, nevertheless?
WITNESS: Yes, it is possible that he could have been alive and practicing law.
If you like this or think this funny or whatever copy and paste this into your profile!
On Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (But I don't have any other time to work on my hair!)
On a bag of Fritos: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (I thought we were AGAINST criminal activity...)
On a bar of Dial soap: Directions: Use like regular soap. (And how do I do that?)
On some Swann frozen dinners: Serving suggestion: Defrost. (That's just a suggestion! You CAN eat it frozen! Whatever floats your boat.)
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box) Do not turn upside down. (Oops...)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: Product will be hot after heating. (No! Gasp! You heat it and it actually becomes heated? The wonders of modern society...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: Do not iron clothes on body. (Darn. How will I be able to take ten minutes to get ready for school NOW?)
On Boot's Children's cough medicine: Do not drive car or operate machinery. (You hear that? Keep those toddlers with colds away from the heavy machinery...)
On Nytol sleep aid: Warning: may cause drowsiness. (No! I wanted to stay AWAKE by taking a SLEEPING PILL.)
On a Korean kitchen knife: Warning: keep out of children. (Something get lost there?)
On a string of Christmas lights: For indoor or outdoor use only. (As opposed to what?)
On a food processor: Not to be used for the other use. (Curiouser and curiouser...)
On Sainsbury's peanuts: Warning: contains nuts. (But not ice cream? I WAS PROMISED ICE CREAM.)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: Instructions: open packet, eat nuts. (Who's the genius behind this one...)
On a Swedish chainsaw: Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands. (Wait. I've been doing it wrong this whole time? Dang it.)
On a child's Superman costume: Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly. (What? Everyone lied to me!)
Note to self x100:
1. Do not introduce self as roleplaying character in public.
2. Do not talk to fictional characters in public.
3. Do not answer fictional characters in public.
4. Do not talk to inanimate objects in public.
5. Do not go out in public.
6. Disregard above note. Perform numbers 1 to 4.
7. Note expressions.
8. Don't die alone. Take many people with you.
9. Floor is slippery when wet.
10. Lake is slippery when dry.
11. Only talk to strangers you know.
12. Strangers you don't know are spies... Kill them all.
13. For legal purposes be sure to delete above note.
14. Tell people about the spies that are trying to kill you.
15. Kill them for security purposes.
16. Crying does not solve anything. Try violent mood swings.
17. Make a scene whenever humanly possible.
18. The men in white coats are not your friends.
19. Ask them for a room with lots of sharp, pointy objects.
20. When that doesn't work, ask for a designer jacket.
21. Chicken soup, although good for colds, is not the best cure for drowning.
22. Flammable and inflammable mean the same thing.
23. Unlike fine wine, milk does not get better with age.
24. Always remember, um... um... Damn.
25. Train army of flying monkeys.
26. Goldfish don't like milk.
27. Do not maim people. If you already have, kill them to avoid lawsuits.
28. Find out who invented the word "pianist".
29. People are staring at you.
30. So act insane.
31. People are weird, but not as weird as me.
32. Do not taunt animals at zoo. They have feelings... And teeth.
33. Little people are aggressive. Stay away from little people.
34. Going through other people's stuff is a bonding experience. Do this as much as possible.
35. You'll sometimes notice shadows late at night. Don't worry. It's only me... Bonding.
36. Never pet a burning dog.
37. Never make eye contact with a naked man. Especially if you are wearing a parka.
38. Naked men dig parkas.
39. Beware the naked man who offers you his parka.
40. You know what would look good on you?
41. Immolated cockroaches.
42. Don't worry. It's only a harmless pimento bug.
43. The size of Danny De Vito.
44. Making an amusing facial expression. Like this.
45. Numbers are evil. Count in clovers.
46. Stalking is fun. Do it more.
47. Make a large sign saying, "Look at me, I'm a gum nut tree!"
48. No matter what anyone says, there is a way to get to your fantasy world.
49. That way is rum.
50. Constipated people don't give a shit.
52. You cannot kill the snow.
53. The snow can kill you.
54. Grass can also kill you.
55. The leprechaun on the cereal box said I can't get his lucky charms...
56. Catch and castrate leprechaun.
57. HE is real... No matter what the men in white coats say.
58. Staple paper in the middle of the page.
59. In case of blank looks, laugh maniacally.
60. You are not haxxor l337 or an uberhacker or anything like that.
61. Pretend to be so around teh n00bs.
62. Do not go out with voice #7. He is a sadistic, soul sucking demon.
63. Disregard last note. Go out with demon. Who needs a soul anyway?
64. Ask Senior Diablo for a bigger pitchfork.
65. Remember to kill HIM...
66. Tell the small children in Toys 'R' Us that the dolls have an insatiable thirst for blood.
67. Note reactions. Avoid parents.
68. The blood of infants gives unholy superpowers according to Jhonen C. Vasquez. Test theory.
69. Scream, the doctors don't like it, they'll give you a shot of something nice.
70. Hide the bodies, otherwise people ask embarrassing questions.
71. Eat the evidence.
72. But not if it's broken glass.
73. When in the presence of someone much wiser than you, point in a random direction and yell, "Look, a distraction!" Then run.
74. Do not tell children that Santa is fat because he eats kids.
75. Disregard last note.
76. Note reactions.
77. On average, 100 people choke to death on ball point pens every year.
78. Stock up on ball point pens.
79. Learn to fly. Tell no one.
80. The secret to flying is throwing yourself at the ground and missing.
81. Do not stick fingers into blender.
82. Blender... Bad... Ouch.
83. Blood loss is bad.
84. Find way to re-attach fingers.
85. Scream as much as humanly possible at 2 AM.
86. Answer every question with a question.
87. Ask people what gender they are.
88. Note reactions.
89. Refer to people as "mortal".
90. The Seagull From Hell is out to get me.
91. Kill all enemies in most disturbing way possible.
92. Start by drowning them in fire ants.
93. Find the creators of pop-up messages.
94. Kill them.
96. Teachers don't like finding notes on world domination.
97. Dunk head in boiling water.
98. Disregard last note. Was written by Voice #7.
99. Gullible IS written on the ceiling!
100. Investigate this whole "critical mass" thing when the klaxon dies down...
Copy and Paste this to your profile if you laughed at at least one of those. I know you did. =3
Type your name with your knuckles: Rin
Type your name with your nose: rin
Type your name w/ your Elbow: rin
Type your name without looking: Rin (Easy... almost as easy as looking...)
101 FUN THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, “I think we’ve got a Code 3 in Housewares,” and see what happens.
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to “10″.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, “Hi! I haven’t seen you in so long!…” etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, “Who BUYS this junk, anyway?”
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you’re taking it for a “test drive.”
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, “Wow. Magic!”
20. Put M&M’s on layaway.
21. Move “Caution: Wet Floor” signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you’ll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can “catch” from the other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,”…I’m Batman. Come, Robin, to the Batcave!”
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell “hello” upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, “Why won’t you people just leave me alone?”
30. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., “Do you have any Shnerples here?”
31. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
32. Take bets on the battle described above.
33. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
34. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from “Mission: Impossible.”
35. Run up to an employee (preferably a male) while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him ” I need some tampons!!”
36. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
37. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
40. Say things like, “Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?”
41. Set up a “Valet Parking” sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: “Marco Polo.”
43. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
44. “Re-alphabetize” the CD’s in Electronics.
45. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms
46. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
47. Relax in the patio furniture and open the patio umbrella until you get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, “No, no! It’s those voices again!”
49. Pay off layaway's fifty cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don’t get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
51. While walking around the store, sing in your loudest voice possible “sex and candy”
52. Try putting different pairs of women’s panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
53. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
54. Nonchalantly “test” the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
55. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, “Red Rover!”
56. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
57. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. G.I. Janes. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!!)
58. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
59. While no one’s watching quickly switch the men’s and women’s signs on the doors of the rest room.
60. Fill your cart with boxes of condoms, and watch everyone’s jaws drop when you attempt to buy them.
61. In the auto department, practice your “Madonna” look with various funnels.
62. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like “the fat man walks alone,” and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them
63. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation. Ex: The person is breaking up with you and you begin crying “How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me! I knew there was another girl, but I thought I had won. You kissed ME darling.” Then act as though you are being beaten and fall onto the ground screaming and having convulsions.
64. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
65. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying “Good girl, good Bessie.”
66. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of shoes, not putting one pair back. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
67. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
68. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every perfume there is, then walk up to a boy who is with another girl and start flirting with him in that annoying, ditsy way. “hi!!!! (giggle) What’s your sign?(giggle).” When the boy shows no interest, start hitting on the girl the exact same way. “hi!!!! (giggle) What’s your sign?(giggle).”
69. Get boxes of Condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they don’t realize it.
70. Walk around the perfume department with a bottle of super strong perfume and spray people as they walk by. Lean in and sniff them then jump back and wave your hand in front of your nose and saying “Oh god, your over powering the perfume!!”
71. Hit on the elderly.
72. Hit on 5 year olds.
73. In the food aisle, pretend like there’s a little bug, slowly move your head to the right, then swing your head to the left as if your trying to follow it. Slowly lower your head to the ground, then start spinning around in circles stomping like crazy. Then finally yell out “Yes!!! I got it!!! Wow, that was the biggest Cockrouch I’ve ever seen, i think it was pregnant!!! Hey look, there’s another one!!!” Then Repeat.
74. Repeat 73 with a can of bug spray.
75. Crawl around on the ground and pretend that your a cat. Meow when people walk by, rub up against their legs, etc.
76. Ride around on those electric cars and pretend that your a prissy English Man. Say things like “Cheerio, good man.” to people who walk by. And don’t forget to have perfect posture.
77. Start grunting like Beavis and Butthead while chasing your friends up and down aisles trying to run over them with those electric cars. Make sure to tell your friends to act like they don’t know you.
78. Spend all your money riding on those little rides for toddlers. Fit the character; if your on a hoarse, then pretend that your a cowboy, etc.. And If a little kid comes over wanting to use it, start barking at them until they run away crying.
79. Have silly string fights with a friend. Hide behind customers and “accidentally” hit the people instead of your friend.
80. Excesively use anything thing that says “Try Me”.
81. Start pocketing any and all free samples.
82. Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.
82. Walk up to the customer service and when they say “Hello, how may I help you?” say “Yes, I’ll have a Quarter Pounder with cheese, one strawberry shake, a large order of french fries and a diet coke.” And when they start to talk, say “Oh, to go”. Then when they say that they can’t give it to you say “Oh, This is because I’m gay isn’t it? I’d expect this from Caldors, but not Walmart. People who are gay are just like everyone else your know. You disgust me” Then walk away mumbling to yourself. If your a guy, try to act as valley-girl-like as you can
83. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up to people asking where the rash cream is because your family and all your friends seem to have a rash too.
84. When your alone, have loud conversations with your “multiple personalities”. Have an English man, a Southern person, someone from New York, a Grandma, and a 5 year old girl all at the same time. You have to use accents. They should sound like this: “Great idea good fellow, we shall have a jolly good time.(English)” “Look, oall I wanna do, is wok ta Stawbucks and git a cawfee(New York)” Etc.
85. Start “dancing” like mad. Basically, just wail your arms and legs around like your having some kind of massive seizure.
86. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the store.
87. Stick your arm in your jacket and suspiciously start to leave the store. Get really tense and start to lean over as your walking through the doors As if your suspecting the alarms to go off. Then when it doesn’t go off, let out a big sigh. Then quickly look around you to see who’s watching and run away as fast as your can.
88. Balance EVERYTHING you see on the tips of your finger, your nose, your forehead, and the top of your head while singing the circus song.
89. Put jockstraps in the lingerie department
90. Put lingerie in the men’s department.
91. Put super sexy lingerie in old men’s carts when they turn around.
92. When your alone, start screaming help and yelling that someone is trying to rape you. Then when everyone runs over, start crying and saying “All I ever wanted was a little attention” Then run away crying.
93. Spend hours staring at a little blinking light. After a while, start saying blink everytime it blinks. Don’t look away, just stay mesmerized.
94. Walk up to a lady and calmly say “Help me. The voices in my head are telling me to do naughty things.” Then clap your hands over your ears, fly your head around and start screaming “NO!!! I DON’T WANT TO HURT THE NICE LADY NO NO NO NO!!!!” Then suddenly stop, look her straight in the eyes, and Calmly say “I…will start…a fire…” The pull out a zippo and start laughing hysterically in an evil way. But don’t light the zippo, just hold it closed.
95. Light a match under a spinkler.
96. Walk up to someone and say “Oh, so your back for more. I warned you never to come back here. Wait here while i go get my shot gun”. Then walk away.
97. Walk up to a guy and say “Oh my god, is it you? Oh my god it is!!! I haven’t seen you in so long!!!!” Then kiss him. Then slap and him say “Why didn’t you ever call me??” Then walk away.
98. Stand next to a maniquin and pretend that your a mannequin. Try to hold the same position for as long as possible. Then finally as someone is walking by, check your watch and say. “Finally, my shift is done. I really don’t get paid enough to do this”
99. Start singing oldies songs in to megaphone.
100. Act like your about to cry and ask people “Have you seen my mommy?”
101. Steal a Walmart shirt. The possibilities are endless.
If you like this, post it in your profile.
IF YOU ARE ABOUT TO DIE OF LAUGHTER PLEASE WAIT HERE UNTIL YOU HAVE CALMED DOWN! THANK YOU! PLEASE PROCEED WITH DYING NOW!
Stop the Pairing Wars!
By copying and pasting this in your profile, you vow to respect other pairings and the people whom like them.
You shalt not insult them, explain why they can't be together, or say that they would rather be with someone else.
You shalt have your opions but shalt not insult pairings. You shalt avoid them if you hate them.
You shalt keep an open mind about stories even if you despise the pairing.
You shalt paste this in your profile.
Answer these questions, NO CHEATING!!
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite gender. Josh Oquinn
Done with that?
Here are the answers:
1. You are in love with this person.
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will become true before your next birthday.
Calling me STUPID won't make you SMART,
Calling me WEAK won't make you STRONG,
Calling me UGLY won't make you PRETTY,
Calling me POOR won't make you RICH,
Calling me FAT wont make you PERFECT,
So why bother?
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose: me or your life.
Boy: My life.
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says:
Boy: The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason why I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason why I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason why I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I wouldn't do anything for you is because I would do EVERYTHING for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
Copy and Paste if you think this is cute and touching!
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews in your email, paste this into your profile
If you actually take the time to read other peoples profiles, copy this to yours.
!eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you've been on the computer for hours on end reading numerous fanfictions, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you ever wished you could live in a story, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, copy this into your profile
If they are right...copy and paste this into your profile
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're a girl and get sick and tired of guys assuming that you're weak and can’t fight, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you hate girly-girls or people who think that they are everything, copy and paste this into your profile (I hate the ones that are like "oh my gosh she looks like so ugly!", the ones that are really nice and sweet are the ones I like)
If you are a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
95 of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the 5 who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Triggonseed, The Only Innocent Writer Here-Yumi, Kikyouhater118, Midnight-angel-of-darkness, adngo714,cyber-porygon, the aku dragon of light, PirateCaptainBo; Ski Bo, pyro_manic19, ImmaLickYou, BloodredAngel808,tmmdeathwishraven, Spottedpool, oOHawkpathOo, sailormoon1032
You call me crazy like its the ultimate insult but I just stare at you blankly and say "So"
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Less than 1 percent of female teenagers don't use make-up. Are you one of those who don't? BE PROUD AND GLUE THIS THING IN YOUR PROFILE!
If you love writing, copy and paste this into your profile
If you know sugar is the greatest plant ever grown, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
and now...the other stuff!!!!!!! :D
I am not that girl, The one that is super popular. The one that is rich. The one obsessed with Twilight. The one that will lie to get her way. The one that doesn't care about your feelings. The one that wears her Team Edward or Team Jacob shirt proudly. The one that has a new boyfriend every week. The one that hates her life because she wears size-two jeans. The one that would cry over a boy. The one that loves Justin Bieber. The one that will give up because she broke a nail. The one that started wearing makeup at nine years old.
I am that girl, The one who likes books more than boys. The one who pretends not to be sad, just to make others happy. The one who reads and writes to escape. The one who just wants to help. The one that really wants to make a difference. The one that sticks to her values. The one that doesn't look at race or homosexuality. The one that cries when she feels alone and helpless; it only shows she's strong. The one that knows she's beautiful, no matter what others say. The one that refuses to believe that this is it. The one that doesn't care if she eats too many cinnamon buns...they taste good. The one that people like, because she's crazy. The one that doesn't care if she looks like a retard, because if looking like a retard is what it takes, go for it. The one that will do anything to make a better tomorrow. The one who won't give in. The one won't give up.
I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
REMEMBER WHEN ..
getting HiGH meant swinging at a playground?the worst thing you could get from a boy was c0otiEs?'m 0 m' (was your hero)and 'D a D' was the boy you were gonna marry?when your W0RST ENEMiES were your siblingsand rAcE iSsuEs were about who ran fastest?when - WAR- was a card gameand life was simple and care free?remember when all you wanted to doWAS GROW UP?
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now
Things I Don't Understand
why some girls wear shorty short with boots
why some girls have an exaggeratted voice (you know who you are)
why some people hurt others
why it's unusual for girls to play ANY sport
why girls get underestimated
why boys are branded with the color blue
why girls are branded with the color pink
Are you a Tomboy or Girly girl? Highlight the ones you are and add them up and then compare!
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture. (Depends on which store)
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun.
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You love to shop.
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink (with black)
Go to your mom for advice
You consider cheerleading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars.
You were in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower and get dressed. (Does 40 minuted count as around an hour owo;)
You smile a lot more than you should.
You have more than 10 pairs of shoes. (I'm picky okay?! >w>)
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid.
Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it. (joke of it)
Like being the star of everything
NO DUH XD
You have a short temper.
You often act on your emotions without thinking first.
You are very competitive.
You like to play with fire.
You are not a strong swimmer or you can't swim at all.
You prefer warm weather over cold weather.
You often lose control over yourself.
You can be quite reckless.
You sometimes hurt people without realizing it.
People have often called you insane.
You have a calm, laid-back personality.
You like to go to the beach.
You rarely get angry.
When you do get angry, you know how to control it.
You think before you act.
You are good at breaking up fights.
You are a good swimmer.
You like the rain.
You can stay calm in stressful situations.
You are very generous.
You are physically strong.
You have a close connection with nature.
You don't mind getting dirty.
You form strong opinions on issues that concern you.
You could easily survive in the wild.
You care about the environment.
You can easily focus on your work without getting distracted.
You rarely get depressed.
You aren't afraid of anything.
You prefer to have a strict set of rules.
You have a free spirit.
You hate rules.
You prefer to be out in the open rather than in small, enclosed spaces.
You hate to be restrained.
You are very independent and outgoing.
You are quite intelligent.
You tend to be impatient.
You are easily distracted.
You can sometimes be hyperactive and/or annoying.
You wish you could fly.
You spend most of your time alone
You prefer nighttime over daytime.
You like creepy things.
You like to play tricks on people.
Black is your favorite color.
You prefer the villains over the heroes in movies, TV shows, video games, etc.
You don't talk much
You are atheist. (I refuse to believe in God, for calling him God would mean he is the only god, and that goes against my beliefs. I only call him Kami.)
You don't mind watching scary movies.
You love to break the rules.
Total: 10 ...saw that coming
You are very polite. (not really... if I need to be)
You are spiritual.
When someone is in trouble, you never hesitate to help them.
You believe everything you see or hear.
You are afaid of the dark. (it's my best friend
You hate violence.
You hope for world peace. (IMPOSSIBLE)
You are generally a happy person.
Everyone loves to be around you.
You always follow the rules.
I am so easily Darkness! So easily! :D Though it's kind of unfair to put religion with the attribute of darkness >.> I mean the others don't have religion do they?!