Poll: What are your feelings on the cast of Hunger Games so far? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Maximum Ride, and Hunger Games.
I feel I have found my calling in life, so to speak. And it's not writing. I love writing and all, but I don't have the time, and honestly, I don't feel inspired to write anymore. I just can't give you quality stories, and if I write to just continue a story, it would be worse. My heart's not in it, and you guys deserve more than crap, am I right? Hope you understand.
Forever a reader,
T. R. Hawthorne
A Hunger Games Addict’s Prayer- Post this on your profile!
I promise to remember Rue
When mockingbirds’ songs wake me
I’ll think of Foxface every time
I eat a strange new berry
If my little sister pets a goat
I promise to think of Prim
And if my best friend acts depressed
Then Gale; I’ll think of him
When I toss some wood in the fire
I’ll think of Katniss every time
And I’ll always think of Peeta
When my birthday cake’s sublime
The Capitol will cross my mind
When someone is unfair
I’ll be sure to think of Clove
Each time I pretend to care
I’ll always think of Glimmer
If someone’s pretty, but a dunce
And Thresh will occupy my mind
If I spare someone, something... Once
Whenever I watch a reality show
I will think of the Hunger Games
I’ll sure imagine Haymitch
If someone calls me names
I swear to think of Cato
When I’m homicidally inclined
I’ll make sure I think of Effie
When there’s nothing on my mind
I swear to remember the Hunger Games
And Catching Fire too
It’s important to think of the characters
But they’re NOT mine (So, Collins, don’t sue!)
God saw you getting tired
If you have lost someone close to you and this reminds you of them put this on your profile.
List twelve characters in no particular order, then answer theses questions about them.
10. Dr. Maritnez
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fic?
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Gazzy is nine. He's cute. Like babies and puppies cute.
3) What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant?
Ummmmm... EW. That's gross.
4) Can you recall any fics about nine?
She's not a main character, but I've read fics with her in them.
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
HELL NO. She's like seven and he's sixteen. Sick.
6) five/nine or five/ten? Why?
How about neither?
7) What if seven walked in on two and twelve making out?
HAHAHAHAHA! I'D LOVE TO READ ABOUT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
8) Make up a summary or a three/ten fic?
Max is pregnant. How is she going to tell her mother and how will she react?
9) Is there such a thing as one/ eight fluff?
I desperately hope not.
10) Suggest a title for seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic.
To Save a Son's Heart.
11) Would you consider reading a three/one fic?
Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fax forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
12) Is anything on your favorites list about eleven?
Nope. There should be though.
13) Think of a title for a two/four or a two/five?
Iggy and Nudge is better (not a fan though...) and how bout... Feathers and Fire Forever? Ugh... just forget it.
14) If you wrote a song fic about eight, what song would it be?
Savin' Me- Nickelback
15) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Warning- small child reading the minds of hormonal teenagers equals severe awkwardness
16) When was the last time you read a fic about five?
Couple days ago I think. She's a drunk mess in this one.
17)" (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1) , heartbroken, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a breif unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (2).
Fang and Jeb are in a hppy relationship until Ella runs off with Jeb. Fang, heartbroken, has a hot one-night stand with Total and a brief unhappy affair with Dylan, then follows the wise advice of Nudge and finds true love with Iggy.
18) Title/warning for the above fic?
OOC... everyone, and just... just don't read. Unless you're into Fang/Jeb, Total, Dylan, Iggy and Jeb/Ella ( which is really creepy cuz he had max with her mom...)
19) (5) (4), (7), (1) and (3) are playing Truth or Dare. (5) asks (7), and (7) says Truth. (5) asks who (7) loves, and (7), confessed their true love with (4). (4) does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with (3). (7) is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in (1) while (3) and (4) run into the sunset together. However, (5) is secretly in love with (1), and become so jealous of (7), who, after the comfort from (1) becomes in a relationship with (1), and so (5) decides to murder (7), but is stopped just in time by the police officer (10) and is sent to prison, allowing (1) and (7) to continued their relationship.
Nudge, Gazzy, Jeb, Fang, and Max are playing Truth or Dare. Nudge asks Jeb, and Jeb says truth. Nudge asks who Jeb loves, and Jeb confesses their true love with Gazzy. Gazzy does not share the feeling, and in fact is in a secret relationship with Max. Jeb is heartbroken, and seeks comfort in Fang while Max and Gazzy run into the sunset together. However, Nudge is secretly in love with Fang, and become so jealous of Jeb, who, after the comfort from Fang becomes in a relationship with Fang, and so Nudge decides to murder Jeb, but is stopped just in time by the police officer Dr. Martinez and is sent to prison, allowing Fang and Jeb to continue their relationship.
20) Final question: Title/Warning for the above?
Sad News. Pass it on
Doughboy was buried in a lightly greased coffin. Dozens of celebrities turned out to pay their respects, including Mrs. Butterworth, Hungry Jack, the California Raisins, Betty Crocker, the Hostess Twinkies, and Captain Crunch. The grave site was piled high with flours.
Aunt Jemima delivered the eulogy and lovingly described Doughboy as a man who never knew how much he was kneaded. Doughboy rose quickly in show business, but his later life was filled with turnovers. He was not considered a very smart cookie, wasting much of his dough on half-baked schemes. Despite being a little flaky at times, he still was a crusty old man and was considered a positive roll model for millions.
Doughboy is survived by his wife Play Dough, three children: John Dough, Jane Dough and Dosey Dough, plus they had one in the oven. He is also survived by his elderly father, Pop Tart.
If this made you smile for even a brief second, please rise to the occasion and take time to pass it on and share that smile with someone else who may be having a crumby day and kneads a lift.
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this
It would mean so much to me if everyone would pray for my uncle. He passed away this afternoon (Nov. 9, 2010) at around 2:35 p.m.
Thank you so much!
T. R. Hawthorne