Author has written 25 stories for Class of the Titans, Winx Club, Ninja Turtles, Teen Titans, Soul Eater, and Naruto.
I'm thecartoongirl22 or Jillian but most people call me Jill
I am 20 and female
I live in Canada eh! lol
I have many friends and many interests I would like to be a photographer one day and make a living out of it, I like reading Mythology I find it fascinating, I scrapbook, I'm a only child and I am mostly independent, but love to hang with friends.
I love anime/manga XD, I've seen over 55 series(I have no life...most of the time). I only like dubbed, subbed drives me nuts; I mean come on i can't enjoy the show and its action if I am focused on reading the subs before the next line... although I am a slow reader, so it makes sense.
I am not all coach potato though, I was a competitive swimmer, I was in High school 7's and 15's rugby, high school swimming, and even high school bowling (I know it sounds lame but it's fun there are 5 people on the team and they all all really close friends)
All my stories yes have bad grammar and spelling, trust me I'm tiring to improve. but all my stories I make them real, I try to make my stories as close to what the show might put as an episode none of my 'episodes' or stories contain any sexual content or much swearing every once in a while there will be a 'oh shit' type words.
Just so everyone knows, I don't start/post a story unless I know I will finish it, I hate discontinued stories or stories that are awesome but have no ending therefore I will not subject my readers to such headaches, and tears.
I like most Music some annoy me and I will state my thoughts.
Tv shows (fav. characters):
Class of the titans (Atlanta and Archie),
Glee (Kurt and puck),
Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Willow, Oz and Anderw),
Bones (Zack, Vincent, and Booth),
Criminal minds (Spencer and Penelope) ,
Castle (Ryan,Esposito, Alexis and Martha)
Teen Titans (Beast boy and Raven) and
Teenage Mutent Ninja Nurtles (Donatello and Rapheal)
Inuyasha (Sesshomaru, Sango)
Ouran high school Host club (Tamaki, Hikaru and Kaoru)
Soul Eater (all the main characters)
Fruits Basket (Yuki and Kyo)
Death Note (L, Ryuk)
Fullmetal Alchemist (most of all the main characters)
Naruto (Kiba, Naruto, and Sakura... Sasuke in Sasunaru)
Bleach (Toshiro, Karin, Rukia)
Fairy Tail (Natsu, Lucy and Happy)
Hellsing (Alucard, Seras and pip)
Black Butler (Sebastian)
Harry potter (Herminie),
Percy Jackson and the Olympians (Grover, and Annabeth),
Underworld (two main characters)
How I got into Fanfiction
I have been writing fanfiction for a few years prior to Fanfiction, but i was kinda embarrassed none of my friends know the shows either and i didn't want them to read my stories, and so kept them for myself for fun, not even knowing if they were good or people who did the same thing. Then I joined the Cclass of the Titans" page on facebook and "Honeygoddess57" told me about fanfiction, I was soo exited not only was I not the only one who did this but there was thousands more people who did the same thing, and not only could I add my stories and I could see what other people think and I could read others too. I'm really grateful and happy I found this site thanks Honeygoddess57. And so i have been obsessed with this site sent from heaven since I joined XD
"There comes a time when you have to stand up and shout: This is me damn it! I look the way I look, think the way I think, feel the way I feel, love the way I love! I am a whole complex package. Take me... or leave me. Accept me - or walk away! Do not try to make me feel like less of a person just because I don't fit your idea of who I should be; and certainly don't try to change me to fit your mold. If I need to change, I alone will make that change. You are strong enough to love yourself 100%, good and bad - you will be amazed at the opportunities that life presents you."
The Ouran Alphabet
A is for Academy, which is where the Ouran students attend
B is for Boy-Lolita, which is Mitsukuni Haninozuka
C is for Cosplay, which the Hosts do every day
D is for Debt, which is 8 million yen
E is for Emo Corner, which is Tamaki's depression spot
F is for Female, which is Haruhi's true gender
G is for Guy, which Haruhi has to dress and act like to pay off her debt
H is for Hikaru, who is the confused one of the Hitachiin Twins
I is for Innocent, which Honey claims to be
J is for Jealousy, which Hikaru expresses towards Haruhi and Arai
K is for Kaoru, who is the sweetest of the Hitachiin Twins (and the best...)
L is for Love, which is the feeling that Hikaru doesn't quite understand
M is for Mori, who is the strong and silent type
N is for Nekozawa, who will put a curse on you if you don't watch your back
O is for Ootori, which is a big name in the medical business
P is for Puppet, and its name is Belzeneff
Q is for Quiet, which basically describes Mori
R is for Roses, which every Host Club member has in their own color
S is for Swimsuit, which the Hitachiin brothers would like to see Haruhi wear
T is for Tamaki, who considers himself as the "King" of the Host Club
U is for Usa-chan, which is the name of Honey's stuffed bunny
V is for Vocals, which Renge uses a lot
W is for Wonderland, where Haruhi had seen her mother
X is for X-Ray Vision, which the Hitachiin Brothers wish they had
Y is for Yaoi, which the Ouran show has a lot of thanks to the Hitachiin Twins
Z is for the Zuka Club, which Haruhi was almost forced to join
If you have never heard or seen the Ouran Alphabet before until now, copy and paste this into your profile
Don't call me crazy 'coz I see things you can't,
Don't call me crazy because of my actions,
Don't call me crazy because my drawings are weird,
Don't call me crazy because my ADD acts up every once in a while,
Don't call me crazy because I want to do something different with my life,
Don't call me crazy because i get confused
Don't call me crazy because I'm awkward around strangers,
Don't call me crazy because I get depressed sometimes,
Don't call me crazy because I know how to hide things
Don't call me crazy because sometimes I wish
Don't call me crazy.
And that makes me just like you.
If this poem applies to you, if you know someone with ADD, or if you just support the cause, paste this on your profile
How to Know if You're Addicted to Fanfiction
10. You no longer refer to comments as "comments." They are now known only as "reviews."
9. Pens are for idiots, and you wouldn't be caught dead with one. How on earth are you supposed to erase when you want to rewrite?
8. You start laughing at the most inopportune times because you remembered something funny from a fanfic.
7. You pretend to take notes, but really you're getting a head start on your latest ficlet.
6. Short disclaimers are for losers. Whoever thinks up the craziest (or goriest O.O) gets a cookie.
5. You can't write for English class because you've used up all your ideas for fanfiction.
4. A story idea isn't a story idea. It's a plot bunny.
3. You hear people talking about a ship (the water variety), and you frenchin jump, like, five feet in the air and act like you've never heard the word used outside of the fanfiction context.
2. Whenever something inspiring happens, you screech, "Ooh! Fanfic idea!" and then immerse yourself in writing for the next three hours.
1.You repost this onto your profile! :)
There comes a time in every writer's life, when you reread something of your own creation and think 'DID I REALLY FUCKING WRITE THIS?'
(this is from Heart.Ache.Should.Be.Your.Name)
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
You know you’re a SasuNaru fan when:
You think about SasuNaru 24/7;
Got from darksky.kristine26
|Community:||You can't handle the truth!|