Author has written 5 stories for Ouran High School Host Club, Teen Wolf, and Homestuck.
Character pic links
List of favorite Animes/Mangas
One Ok Rock
Crows Episode Zero
Favorite TV Shows
Raina: The basic character setup (PICTURE IS NOT MINE IT IS FROM BLACK ROCK SHOOTER)
List of Characters
OHSHC-The Scarlet Dragon(subject to change)
Hidan no Aria-Unknown Title
Hakuouki-Summer Flowers and Swords
Nurarihyon no Mago-Unknown Title
List Of Stories Started
OHSHC-The Moon Shines for its Children
List of Stories Planned
Bukiyou na Silent-Romantic Silence
Nurarihyon no Mago-
Hakuouki-Summer Flowers and Swords
Nurarihyon no Mago-Unknown Title
Hakuouki-Summer Flowers and Swords Rated:T Char: Saitou Hajime
Natsuka Akamura has been taught by her mother that all men will hurt her. As a result she has never let go of the sword her mother gave her. The Shinsengumi are reluctant to let a woman join their ranks and she is reluctant to join a clan full of men-the very thing her mother taught her to fear; but after proving to them and herself that she can survive she joins. She also learns with a bit of Saitou's help that her fear was all in her head.
Fairy Tail-Thundershock Rated:T Char: Freed Justine
The great lightning dragon Kasten disappeared on that very infamous date; her adopted daughter Sympha Kastorn has not been what anyone even the dragon herself expected; a very inventive and mature teenager who has a slight problem with Fairy Tail's rune mage Freed Justine.
Teen Wolf-Shadows Rated:T Char: Derek Hale
Adalia Reinhardt has known the Hales for as long as she can remember, she found peace in the similarities between their family and hers. But when her parents die and she finds herself an Alpha and leaves for Beacon Hills in darkness. Then Laura dies and literally everything comes crashing down; she doesn't know what to do anymore and she has sunk into the shadows even deeper than before; the new Beta is causing problems and Derek is a silent as ever. But she isn't really sure how she ended up in the middle of it all, but then again the Hale effect can do a lot of things.
Adalia-Not Gonna Die (Skillet)
BEWARE OF BEDTIMES
If you receive an email entitled "Bedtimes" Delete it IMMEDIATELY. Do not open it. Apparently this one is pretty nasty.
It will not only erase everything on your hard drive, but it will also delete anything on disks within 20 feet of your computer.
It reprograms your ATM access code, screws up the tracking on your VCR, and uses subspace field harmonics to scratch any CD's you attempt to play.
It will kill a child in Bhgrmegideshlikava with no legs, parents, or goats.
IT WILL CAUSE YOUR TOILET TO FLUSH WHILE YOU ARE SHOWERING.
It will drink ALL your beer.
FOR GOD'S SAKE, ARE YOU LISTENING?
The polar bears will begin to disappear, and your skim milk will be replaced with whole milk.
WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN!!!
And if you don't send this to 5000 people in 20 seconds, you'll fart so hard that your right leg will spasm and shoot straight out in front of you, sending sparks that will ignite the person nearest you.
Send this warning to everyone!!!
THERE'S A LOT OF SADNESS IN THE WORLD!
Right now, as you read this, 17 Million people are having SEX!!!
And look at you - you're on the computer!!!!
Mommy I am only 8 inches long but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Mommy today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy I'm a boy!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Mommy my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me!
Mommy I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cried post this in your profile
I am against Child Abuse and Abortion. Are you too? Then repost these messages. In fact, everything below this message is cut and paste stuff.
My name is Sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long.
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight.
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away. As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her.
When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."
Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it? Repost this if you truly believe in God. PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up 4 him he will stand up for you. (Aka He's watching you as you read this and seeing if you'll repost it!)
These are a series of real life testaments to Jesus Christ that I found. This first one is about suicide.
Do you feel hopeless and helpless? Feeling trapped with no way out?
Are these feeling overwhelming you to the point you are not able to function very well, or at all? Can't eat? Can't sleep?
Are you hurting inside from a pain that is very deep? Wounds perhaps from your childhood? Perhaps there are circumstances that are overwhelming you, making you feel depressed.
You can't always change your circumstances, but you can change your perspective.
If you do feel like killing yourself, please don't. I know someone who felt so depressed that they couldn't see any reason to live. The painful feelings just wouldn't go away. What's the use, why live? No one would cares if I'm dead or alive. Tomorrow seemed to look the same, a feeling that there was no light at the end of the tunnel.
That was me, some 30 years ago. Today is different. Much different. Even though at the time, I felt helpless and my circumstances seemed hopeless, I did find the Light at the end of the tunnel, or should I say the Light found me.
(To read Doug's full-length testimony of how God moved in his life, you can click on the following link: ).
This one is about rebelling against God, and He shows us what will happen to us if we do. He cares, and doesn't want us to have this happen to us.
If you had asked me when I was young what being a Christian meant, my best answer would have been, “It means to have a relationship with God.” But I didn’t know God, nor choose to obey Him, but instead I decided what I was going to do, with the life God had given me.
I also thought it was something that would be boring, so best to enjoy life now and maybe later become religious. That was my philosophy.
When I was I young, I often felt a presence of something big around me and didn’t know what it was, but I started believing in God.
One day, when I was nine, my mother said, “Let’s go to church,” so I started going to a Sunday school. Listening to the bible made a lot of sense, especially hearing about the kindness and love of Jesus. I believed that He was God because of this, but didn’t really understand why He died on the cross.
About two years later I had the choice of continuing, or stopping Sunday school. I realized that it was not 'cool' going to Sunday school and therefore made a conscious decision to be like my other friends and therefore not go anymore.
Rebelling Against God’s Commandments
My life was in full rebellion with God. I started going to parties and drinking at 13 and staying at friend’s houses. One friend then invited me to church. I felt like a hypocrite. The night before we were at parties and then the next day in church like angels. It really weighed on my mind - this double life - especially when going to a bible group. I went to a bible group for another two years, but then stopped again as I chose to follow my own ways and not God’s.
Things started getting hard. My parents divorced and through the separation came a lot of pain. Although I cried out to God, I was also in full rebellion to His commandments, and carried on going to parties and feeling very empty and unhappy. The next day I would always feel guilty for my actions and that really burdened me.
Again, God was searching for me. I went to a Christian camp and was so touched by the presence of God that I decided I wanted Him in my life, but I didn’t understand that I had to give up my ways and follow Him. The bible says that if we are to follow Christ, then we have to carry our cross daily and follow Him: And whoever does not bear his cross and come after Me, he cannot be My disciple. (Luke 14:27)
We can’t say we love Him if we don’t choose to obey His commandments: If you love Me, keep My commandments. (John 14:15)
So nothing happened when I tried to “give my life” to Him. I wasn’t ready to repent (turn away from my sinful wrong doings.)
After this, however, the devil tricked me and I believed I could do what I wanted and thought God would 'understand' as He knew that I believed that Jesus was God and thought that was enough. Well, the bible warns us that the fallen demon angels also believe this: You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe – and tremble! (James 2:19). Believing doesn’t do anything if there is no desire to follow God.
Things got harder. When my parents divorced I went to live with my mother, whilst my brother and sister stayed with our father. It was a time of pain for everyone. However, when my mother was diagnosed with cancer, I started to call on the Lord more seriously.
God Searches For Us
God had not forgotten me. The bible says that He searches for the lost sheep in Luke Chapter 15. We are like the lost sheep when we do not know Him, and He is described as the Good Shepherd. Now I can see the ways He was searching for me, although at the time I didn’t recognize it.
It started with a series of dreams, as I would often call out to God to know Him, but I wasn’t ready to follow Him. I had many dreams of large powerful tornados. God was in the tornado and would call out to me: “Why are you running from Me?” … as in the dreams I was running from Him. When we search for God He gives us a greater conviction of our sins; the things we do wrong against Him, like lie, steal, our attitude to Him. After every dream I would wake up with a fear of God, and ask Him to forgive me, but I was still not ready to submit my life to Him.
God Breaks Us
Watching my mother die was very painful and it made me feel completely helpless. We all face a day to die and there is nothing we can do to stop this day. It’s in God’s hands and we will all face our Creator. I started looking for Christians as I knew they could talk with God and that He wouldn’t hear me because my life was very ungodly at that time. At it says in Isaiah 59:2: But your iniquities have come between you and your God, and your sins have hidden His face from you, from hearing.
I started realizing I was separated from Him. When my mother died, I thought a lot about where she went, and then soon couldn’t stop thinking about where I would go when I die. I felt extremely empty, and that there didn’t seem to be any point to anything. I tried to be comforted in drink and hash, but it made things worse. I didn’t want to live, but feared where I would go if I died. At this point I had reached the lowest point I could go and in that state I cried out to the Lord with all my heart to know Him. I cried out to Him to show me where He was, as I needed Him.
Hell Is A Reality
It was at night and I was standing up. I had my eyes open, but God showed me a picture in front of my eyes of a black still lake. When I saw that vision, the lake just looked like eternal death. It was completely still, stagnant and dead … no life nor grace there.
I stood there transfixed – stunned by it - and then saw a red hand coming out. Then to my horror the hand started coming to me! The bible says that the unrighteous will be judged and will take their part in the lake of fire:
But the fearful, and the unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, will have their part in the Lake burning with fire and brimstone, which is the second death. (Rev. 21:8)
I didn’t believe I was headed in that direction until I saw that image. It was such a shock! At the same time I felt a huge distance between myself and God. The devil’s deception in my head was destroyed at that moment. The bible says the truth sets us free! I started understanding things I hadn’t understood before about why Jesus died on the cross. It was to pay for our unrighteous actions including our sinful thoughts, our wrong doings, and rebellion against God.
The Way Out!
The bible says in John 3:16: For God so loved the world that He gave His only-begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. I realized then that God had His hands extended to me to forgive me; it was not His desire that I was to go in the direction of Hell but that He had lovingly provided a way out, though the cleansing of the perfect blood of His Son, Jesus Christ.
At that point I felt so dirty; too dirty for God, so I said, “Tomorrow, I want to follow you.” (Another lie in my head as Jesus' blood is perfect and can cleanse the worst sinner at any time).
The next day I wasn’t thinking about what I saw the night before, but instead was with a friend in my house. However, God had not forgotten and came again graciously to remind me. The minute I went into my bedroom and was alone, I felt a huge presence of God -- so powerful that I couldn’t stay standing up. He brought me to my knees crying and longing to be forgiven. I heard the words enter my head, “Remember what you said to Me yesterday.” And, “I am here now”.
At that moment, all I wanted was Jesus Christ to come in and forgive me and live in me, so I cried out to Him to be cleansed by His blood, to be forgiven and that He would live in me and give me a new life.
The bible says: For who ever calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved. (Romans 10:13).
And also that Christ is knocking at the door of our hearts and wants to enter to live in us: Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and will dine with him and he with Me. (Rev. 3:20)
Forgiveness And Freedom
At that moment of Christ entering me, I literally felt myself being opened from the top and a power of love and peace and joy enter. It was like a refreshing force going through my body. From that moment I had become a new creation. As it says: So that if any one is in Christ, that one is a new creature; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new. (2 Cor. 5:17).
I went into the next room and my friend looked at me and saw the change. She asked. “What happened to you?” I really didn’t know where to start to explain! But she guessed, and she said, “You’re a born again Christian now?” I exclaimed, “Yes!”
From that moment on, I wanted to go out and tell everyone, so the next day at work I explained to all my colleagues what had happened. They were amazed as only days before I was at parties and hadn’t been in a church in five years!
God Changes Lives And Gives Us Promises
God changes lives. He gives us a new mind to hate sin, learn to love people and the power to forgive others as God forgives us. The ability to forgive others and not be enslaved with bitterness of anger is a huge freedom and as recently put in the film of Nelson Mandela -- Forgiveness liberates the soul.
God gives us hope and peace and He promises never to leave us nor forsake us:
Let your way of life be without the love of money, and be content with such things as you have, for He has said, "Not at all will I leave you, not at all will I forsake you, never!" (Heb 13:5)
He gives us a peace that the world doesn’t know:
Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid. (John 14:27)
It is not God’s will that any should die and go to Hell as it says:
The Lord is not slow concerning His promise, as some count slowness, but is long-suffering toward us, not purposing that any should perish, but that ALL should come to repentance. (2 Peter 3:9)
Are you willing to let God come into your life and cleanse you, restore you, heal you, forgive you and love you? This is the reason that Christ died on the cross. He gave up His perfect sinless life and took on His body our wrong actions against God and our guilt. He has paid the price and been condemned for our sins, so we can be forgiven. Are you ready to submit yourself to the Lord and let Him lead you and forgive you? It says if you call upon the name of the Lord you shall be saved. That is what I did and that is what happened.
If you would like to contact me (not me, FlyFreeScreamLoud, but the person this God Story is about): email@example.com
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
Ninety-six percent of teens in the world today don't stand up for God. If you are one of the 4 percent that does put this in your profile.
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honoured to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the tiune God, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost
then copy and paste this in your profile
If you ignore him, in the Holy Bible, Jesus says...
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven..."
If Jesus is your savior, copy and paste this into your profile
Repost this if you truly believe in God.If you believe in Jesus Christ, put this in your profile, and DON'T IGNORE THIS because in the Bible it says, "If you deny me on Earth, I will deny you in front of my Father at the Gates of Heaven."
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what, and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you. God is my Hero!
repost this if you truly believe in God.
If you aren't ashamed to do this, Please pass this on. Jesus said, "If you are ashamed of me, I will be ashamed of you before my Father
Mary had a little Lamb, His fleece was white as snow. And everywhere that Mary went, that Lamb was sure to go. He followed her to school each day, t'wasn't even in the rule. It made the children laugh and play, to have a Lamb at school. And then the rules all changed one day, illegal it became; To bring the Lamb of God to school, or even speak His name! Every day got worse and worse, and days turned into years. Instead of hearing children laugh, we heard gunshots and tears. What must we do to stop the crime that's in our schools today? Let's let the Lamb come back to school, and teach our kids to pray. AMEN TO THAT!!!
She jumped up as soon as she saw the surgeon come out of the operating room.
She said: "How is my little boy? Is he going to be all right? When can I see him?"
The surgeon said, "I'm sorry. We did all we could, but your boy didn't make it."
Sally said, "Why do little children get cancer? Doesn't God care any more? Where were you, God, when my son needed you?"
The surgeon asked, "Would you like some time alone with your son? One of the nurses will be out in a few minutes, before he's transported to the university."
Sally asked the nurse to stay with her while she said good bye to son. She ran her fingers lovingly through his thick red curly hair. "Would you like a lock of his hair?" the nurse asked. Sally nodded yes. The nurse cut a lock of the boy's hair, put it in a plastic bag and handed it to Sally.
The mother said, "It was Jimmy's idea to donate his body to the University for Study. He said it might help somebody else. "I said no at first, but Jimmy said,
"Mom, I won't be using it after I die Maybe it will help some other little boy spend one more day with his Mom." She went on, "My Jimmy had a heart of gold.
Always thinking of someone else. Always wanting to help others if he could."
Sally walked out of Children's Mercy Hospital for the last time, after spending most of the last six months there. She put the bag with Jimmy's belongings on the seat beside her in the car.
The drive home was difficult. It was even harder to enter the empty house. She carried Jimmy's belongings, and the plastic bag with the lock of his hair to her son's room.
She started placing the model cars and other personal things back in his room exactly where he had always kept them. She laid down across his bed and, hugging his pillow, cried herself to sleep.
It was around midnight when Sally awoke. Laying beside her on the bed was a folded letter. The letter said:
I know you're going to miss me; but don't think that I will ever forget you, or stop loving you, just 'cause I'm not around to say 'I Love You'. I will always love you, Mom, even more with each day. Someday we will see each other again. Until then, if you want to adopt a little boy so you won't be so lonely, that's okay with me. He can have my room and old stuff to play with. But, if you decide to get a girl instead, she probably wouldn't like the same things us boys do. You'll have to buy her dolls and stuff girls like, you know. Don't be sad thinking about me. This really is a neat place. Grandma and Grandpa met me as soon as I got here and showed me around some, but it will take a long time to see everything. The angels are so cool. I love to watch them fly. And, you know what? Jesus doesn't look like any of his pictures. Yet, when I saw Him, I knew it was Him. Jesus himself took me to see GOD ! And guess what, Mom ? I got to sit on God's knee and talk to Him, like I was somebody important. That's when I told Him that I wanted to write you a letter, to tell you good bye and everything. But I already knew that wasn't allowed. Well, you know what Mom? God handed me some paper and His own personal pen to write you this letter. I think Gabriel is the name of the angel who is going to drop this letter off to you. God said for me to give you the answer to one of the questions you asked Him 'Where was He when I needed him ?' 'God said He was in the same place with me, as when His son Jesus was on the cross. He was right there, as He always is with all His children.Oh, by the way, Mom, no one else can see what I've written except you. To everyone else this is just a blank piece of paper. Isn't that cool ? I have to give God His pen back now He needs it to write some more names in the Book of Life. Tonight I get to sit at the table with Jesus for supper. I'm sure the food will be great. Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. I don't hurt anymore The cancer is all gone. I'm glad because I couldn't stand that pain anymore and God couldn't stand to see me hurt so much, either. That's when He sent The Angel of Mercy to come get me. The Angel said I was a Special Delivery! How about that?
Signed with Love from God, Jesus & Me.
If you would do this for your parents as well, please copy and paste the story this and add your name to the list: UniqueMelody, Silver Sheilds, darkness wasted, Mikaela the Cat, LunaClefairy (of TheEspadaSisters), SnowyFlame, FlyFreeScreamLoud,
If you believe in Jesus Christ, copy this onto your profile. DONT IGNORE THIS, because in the Bible it says: "If you deny me, I will deny you in front of the Father." So be considerate.
Why do we ((sleep)) in church,
98 OF TEENS WON'T STAND UP FOR GOD... REPOST THIS IF YOU'RE ONE OF THE 2 WHO WILL
IF YOU LOVE GOD, COPY AND PASTE THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
One early morning and noticed that he was the only black man there. As he sat down, he noticed a white man behind him.
Things to do at Walmart...
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, 'Code 3' in housewares and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring in pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'
8. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti- depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the Mission Impossible theme.
11. Hide in a clothing rack; when people browse through, say PICK ME!
12. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!! "
13. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin, The Komodo Dragon Phoenix, Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Triggonseed, The Only Innocent Writer Here-Yumi, EstellaB, NarnianMelody, tookieclothespen, GentleInAMoshPit, Gothic Tiger, Amras Felagund,TrixieStixs, Onar Toa of Hunger, Super Poof, Artimus Howl, Rain C. Frosty, StarSapphireWolf, Black Rose Hokaru, Song Of Hope, FlyFreeScreamLoud,
If you're a Mori/Takashi fangirl, copy this to your profile. (FlyFreeScreamLoud)
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly, Alleyanna Cullen, hugs.4.all.the.emo.boyz, WritingRocks6, Bubble Blower, panache2005, .Dr1v3n t0 1n5aN1Ty., Serenity.Jones, crystalshake, KOIZUMI MICHIYO, Eeveeninja77, PhantomGirl12, StarSapphireWolf, Black Rose Hokaru, Song Of Hope, taciturnAnalyst,
If you've ever read past two in the morning, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this into your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile
Got a problem with me? Solve it!
Calling me FAKE won't make you REAL,
So why bother? Every insult you make is only hurting yourself.
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
This is really sweet...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everyday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her.".
If you read this, you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you.
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.
Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.
So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
If you don't repost this, you will be cursed with relationship problems for all of eternity.
Repost this to your profile, and spare yourself the emotional stress.
Friend vs. Best Friend -
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying "THAT WAS FRICKING AWESOME!!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Won't tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Don't like to disagree with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Aren't afraid to tell you off because you want total honesty from them.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Would let you under their umbrella
BEST FRIENDS: Would steal your umbrella and shout 'RUN BOY/GIRL RUN!'
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME!"
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: lunch buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up to him and say 'its because your gay isn't it?'
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter.
BEST FRIENDS:Will repost this!
When you were 1 year old, your mom celebrated the first birthday of you, you thanked her by crying all day long.
When you were 2 years old, your mom started teaching you how to talk, you thanked her by saying ummmumumumumamamama.
When you were 3 years old, your mom brought you to the park, you thanked her by running around the pond, and chasing the ducks.
When you were 4 years old, your mom bought you some toys, you thanked her by breaking the toys on the next day.
When you were 5 years old, your mom bought you a story book and read it to you, you thanked her by ripping it piece to piece.
When you were 6 years old, your mom sent you to the kindergarten, so that you can start making friends, but you thanked her by fighting with your classmate.
When you were 7 years old, your mom made you a very nice lunch for the first day of school, you thanked her by throwing your foods around the class.
When you were 8 years old, your mom handed you an ice cream, you thanked her by dripping it all over your lap.
When you were 9 years old, she paid for piano lessons, you thanked her by never even bothering to practice.
When you were 10 years old she drove you all day, from soccer to football to one birthday party after another, you thanked her by jumping out of the car and never looking back.
When you were 11 years old, she took you and your friends to the movies, you thanked her by asking to sit in a different row.
When you were 12 years old, she warned you not to watch certain TV shows, you thanked her by waiting until she left the house.
When you were 13 years old, she suggested a haircut that was becoming, you thanked her by telling her she had no taste.
When you were 14, she paid for a month away at summer camp, you thanked her by forgetting to write a single letter.
When you were 15, she came home from work, looking for a hug, you thanked her by having your bedroom door locked.
When you were 16, she taught you how to drive her car, you thanked her by taking it every chance you could.
When you were 17, she was expecting an important call, you thanked her by being on the phone all night.
When you were 18, she cried at your high school graduation, you thanked her by staying out partying until dawn.
When you were 19, she paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags. You thanked her by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends.
When you were 25, she helped to pay for your wedding, and she cried and told you how deeply she loved you. You thanked her by moving halfway across the country.
When you were 50, she fell ill and needed you to take care of her. You thanked her by reading about the burden parents become to their children.
And then, one day, she quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART..
If you love your MOM & you thank her deeply, repost this bulletin saying "I Cried Because Of This"
If you don't... then you obviously don't care if your mom dies.
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared.
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, It's not. Please? It's too scary.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down.
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
Guy: Can you take off my helmet; put it on yourself, it's bugging me.
In the news paper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building due to brake failure. Two people were on it, only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road the guy realized that the brakes were broken, and he didn't want the girl to know. Instead, he made her give him a big hug and tell him she loved him one last time. Then, he had her put his helmet on knowing he would die.
Repost this if you though it was sad! Or repost it if you would do this with someone you love!!!
Put This On Your Page If You Have Ever Felt..
] heart broken
] as though you're nothing
] not needed
] disappointed in yourself or others
] as though no one cares for you
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is an cat
This is idiot cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now read the THIRD word of ever line(HAH! Copy this into your profile if you find this funny)
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school
I went to a party, Mom, I remembered what you said. You told me not to drink, Mom, so I drank soda instead I really felt proud inside, Mom, the way you said I would. I didn't drink and drive, Mom, even though the others said I should. I know I did the right thing, Mom, I know you are always right.
Now the party is finally ending Mom, as everyone is driving out of sight. As I got into my car, Mom, I knew I'd get home in one piece. Because of the way you raised me, so responsible and sweet. I started to drive away, Mom, but as I pulled out into the road, the other car didn't see me, Mom, and hit me like a load.
As I lay there on the pavement, Mom, I hear the policeman say, the other guy is drunk, Mom, and now I'm the one who will pay. I'm lying here dying, Mom.. I wish you'd get here soon. How could this happen to me, Mom? My life just burst like a balloon. There is blood all around me, Mom, and most of it is mine. I hear the medic say, Mom, I'll die in a short time.
I just wanted to tell you, Mom, I swear I didn't drink. It was the others, Mom. The others didn't think. He was probably at the same party as I. The only difference is, he drank and I will die. Why do people drink, Mom? It can ruin your whole life. I'm feeling sharp pains now. Pains just like a knife.
The guy who hit me is walking, Mom, and I don't think it's fair. I'm lying here dying and all he can do is stare. Tell my brother not to cry, Mom. Tell Daddy to be brave. And when I go to heaven, Mom, put "Daddy's Girl" on my grave. Someone should have told him, Mom, not to drink and drive.
If only they had told him, Mom, I would still be alive. My breath is getting shorter, Mom. I'm becoming very scared. Please don't cry for me, Mom. When I needed you, you were always there. I have one last question, Mom, before I say good bye. I didn't drink and drive, so why am I the one to die?
Copy and paste this on your profile if you think drunk driving should stop.
99 ways to get kicked out of Wal-Mart. I couldn't resist putting this here!
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code 3 in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Get several of those frogs (that croak when somebody walks by) from the Garden Dept. and place in strategic locations throughout store.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long," etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this junk, anyway?"
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a test drive.
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,"I'm Batman. Come, Robin, to the Batcave!"
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hello" upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
31. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
32. Take bets on the battle described above.
33. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
34. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
35. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
36. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
37. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
38. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
39. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
40. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
41. Two words: "Marco Polo."
42. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
43. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics, while headbanging & playing air guitar to Willie Nelson demos. (Bonus: Braid hair & tie bandanna around head).
44. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
45. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
46. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
47. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
48. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
49. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
50. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
51. Turn on toys that make noise or talk at random intervals, and leave them in strategic locations.
52. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
53. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
54. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
55. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
56. Set up another battlefield with GI Joes vs. Barbies. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!)
57. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
58. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room.
59. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
60. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "the fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them.
61. Beg the greeter for those happy-face stickers. Stick them on your face, then stand next to him and copy whatever he says when customers walk in.
62. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
63. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good Bessie."
64. Try on every pair of shoes in the shoe department. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
65. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
66. If you're female: Take some men's clothes to the mens fitting room and ask to try them on. Act shocked and insist, "But I AM a man," if the attendant says anything. If you're a man, vice versa.
67. Get boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren’t looking.
68. Lurk in the cosmetics department and spray people with a bottle of strong perfume as they walk by. Lean in and sniff the, then wave your hand in front of your nose and saying "P-eeew! That perfume stinks!"
69. Plastic fake-vomit and fake-dog doo can be utilized effectively here.
70. Go outside to the payphones, call the store and ask them to page customer "Mike Hunt" (or "Harry Butz", etc.)
71. Stand in front of the Preparation H. Ask everyone who walks by which hemorrhoid remedy they prefer, then launch into a detailed description of your own problem.
72. While you're doing that, have white-out & markers handy. Modify the boxes of "Anusol" by covering up the "OL" on the logo.
73. Crawl around on the ground and pretend that your a cat. Meow when people walk by, rub up against their legs, etc.
74. Take a chair to Electronics, tune in all the TV’s to Young & the Restless, and watch while sobbing loudly.
75. Chase your friends up and down aisles with those electric cars. Make sure to tell your friends to act like they don't know you.
76. Ride the little rides for toddlers. Fit the character; if on a horse, act like a cowboy, etc. If a little kid comes over wanting to use it, start crying.
77. One word: STREAK!
78. Excessively use anything thing that says "Try Me".
79. Start pocketing any and all free samples.
80. Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.
81. Walk up to the customer service and say "Hello, I'll have a Quarter Pounder with cheese, large fries and a diet coke." Then go to Mc Donald's and try to return a toaster.
82. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up to people asking where the rash cream and lice remedies are.
83. When alone, have loud conversations with your "multiple personalities".
84. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to "10".
85. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the store.
86. Act suspicious and stick your arm in your jacket when leaving store. As you’re walking through the doors act like you’re expecting the alarms to go off. Then quickly look around you to see who's watching and run away as fast as your can.
87. Balance EVERYTHING you see on the tips of your finger, your nose, your forehead, and the top of your head while singing the circus song.
88. Put jockstraps in the lingerie department.
89. Put lingerie in the men's department.
90. Stand in the sock aisle, and give each package a stern lecture.
91. Spend hours staring at a little blinking light and say "blink" each time it blinks. Don't look away, just stay mesmerized.
92. In the Garden Dept., skip through the flowers while holding your arms out and "buzzing".
93. With friends, stage a "sit-in" in all the bean-bag chairs in Furniture Dept.
94. Walk up to a guy and say "It's YOU!! I haven't seen you in so long!!" and kiss him, then say "Why didn't you ever call me?" and walk away. Much more effective if you’re also a guy.
95. Stand next to a mannequin and pretend to be a mannequin too. Try to hold the same position for as long as possible.
96. Start singing oldies songs in the megaphone.
97. Ask everyone in "Electronics" "Do you know what CD this song is on? I don't know the name but it goes like this:". Then sing loudly, and don't stop until somebody throws you out.
98. Bark while trying on dog collars. Have a friend lead you around on a leash. Better yet, whinny while trying on horse tack and a friend holds the reins.
99. Take fishing rods & a fishing hat from Sporting Goods to the Pet Department. Pretend to fish in the goldfish tanks.
In case you need further proof that the human race is doomed because of stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
On a Myer hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping". (Darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book.
I am the girl that people look through when I say something.
I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face.
I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace,or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone.
I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year.
I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment),who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with alot of things, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone- Bearhug946, EdwardCullenEqualsLife, Stephanie Deux,Randomenated-Cullen!, MiniBellaSwan, Jayleen-Cullen-Whitlock-Hale, Emmett or Edward,ThailynnCullen, frostfur72, Silverclaw the Destined, The-Random-Rose1754, Song Of Hope, FlyFreeScreamLoud,
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (A lot meaning all the time...)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow,this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny when you laugh for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realised I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male. Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile! (I think most Fanfiction writers are this, and proud of it!)
If you are a bookworm, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you are in la-la land most of the time, copy and post this into your profile.
I'm an animé watcher/a manga reader, and I'm proud of it. If you are, copy and paste this line into your profile (I'm definitely proud of it).
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingies, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
A large percent of authors do not know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. If you do know the difference, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are against real fur on clothing then put this on your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you said it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character were real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach, Gossip Girl or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile (I don't even know what the hell those are! What the f*ck are they?!).
If you've watched Yugioh Abridged by Little Kuriboh, copy and paste this to your profile
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you have WAY too much time on your hands and you’re on fanfiction.net with that time, copy and paste this in your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If you wonder who makes the copy and paste things, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile :D
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy this into your profile.
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love copying and pasting stuff to your profile just for fun, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever stared at a computer screen for hours and hours reading stories that people who have no lives what’s so ever and have enough obsession with something to write a story about it and you are one of those people, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a wild imagination and it seems that no one appreciates it or doesn't have an imagination for squat, copy and paste this to your profile
If you've ever slapped yourself and/or banged your head on a table for no reason copy and paste this onto your profile
If you're a girl who's tired of people assuming that just because your a girl you love pink and can't fight to save your life, copy and paste this into your profile (I hate pink and love yellow, and beat up guys who assume they can push me around on a daily basis, but you get the idea)
If you think Japan is cool copy this to your profile
If you have ever spent more than six hours straight on the computer then copy this into your profile, add your name to the list. PenguinYasha, leafninja345435, Tsukiko The Librarian, M-Warrior, BTM707, Dreamnorn, Sceptilelv100, Sam Leonhart, JadeKurosaki, Aqua girl 007, EgyptianSky,sukairaa-chan, The Thief King, RiverTear980, Marikshipper, Coolaloo, Eien Ni Ushinawa, Song Of Hope, Moriko Takahashi
If you want to learn Japanese, copy/paste this into your profile. (I am learning it! :D)
If you have ever said that an anime character is sexy and you love them and you mean it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you talk to yourself and aren't afraid to admit it to anyone, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you believe Preps travel in packs then place this on your profile.
If you have a scary crush on a book anime or game character copy and post this into your profile.
If you are an absolute anime freak then copy and paste this onto your profile.
I hate pop-ups. If you hate all the ads popping up while you're trying to read some story, copy this into your profile.
If you blame 4Kids for everything bad that happens, even things that totally don't make sense, copy this onto your profile
If you have EVER yelled at a TV after getting frustrated at someone who can't hear you, put this on your profile.
There are two types of people in the world, Robots and Aliens, Robots do what they are told, follow the crowd, and are lifeless...Aliens however, are not of this world, people fear what is different, aliens do not follow a crowd, they do not follow a 'master' they are different and full of life, they are more than just a shell, if you are willing to prove that you are not a Robot and will not follow a crowd willingly then post this on your profile and put your name on it...because hey, not everything that is different, is bad...- HuMaN-EaTiNg-PaNdA-HEP-,VampireArgonian, akeara4, Coolaloo, Eien Ni Ushinawa, Song Of Hope, FlyFreeScream
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile and add your penname and the name(s) of the characters you have crushed on: HollyluvsArty (James Potter, Sirius Black (when he was young), Artemis Fowl) comix-freak (Artemis Fowl (and Arty is my one and only!))scarilyobsessed(Fang, from maximum ride) Natalie-07 (Jack Sparrow, I know I know he's older then my dad but it's not like we're actually dating!) Silverstar's Shadow (Kratos Aurion (like practically every other girl who plays ToS religiously), Yuan (damn the people who decided to never tell you his last name!), Sirius Black (not Gary the Old Man... I imagined him to look a little more like Adam from Three Days Grace... hehe... Ahem.), Draco Malfoy), AsterEris:Firefall'sLegacy(Jasper Cullen...sigh...and PRINCE CASPIAN.), AviorHyrax (Fell from fell...I love him, I know, hes a wolf...can't I have my dream? Murtaghlaughing really hard right now Aster..., Mr. Darcyawwwww, i love him, again, still laughing,artemis fowl, Victor, from Cathy's book/key(I have a lot more but still)), some crazy girl who likes pie (Um... My friend's in love with Firestar, does that count? lol, no, jk. (Even though she is)), Emerald Griffon (Christopher Robin from Winnie-the-Pooh (I was realllllllllllly little, okay?), Mortagan, my stuffed weasel (-snogs him-)) Shadowgirl2.0(Sly Cooper... from a video game series... I like Shadow the Hedgehog and Espio the Chameleon now.) 3.1415927 (Yugi form Yu-Gi-Oh, Ash from Pokemon, Ichigo from Bleach, L from Death Note, Apollo from PJO, Zee from The Chronos Chronicles, Etc. etc.)JadeKurosaki(Ichigo, Just Ichigo. I LOVE HIM!!), Coolaloo (Yu-Gi-Oh!, Yami Yugi.), Eien Ni Ushinawa(Yami Yuugi, Draco Malfoy, Zero, Murtagh Morzansson, Shun Kazami , Kyouya, Tategami, Spectra Phantom, Tsubasa Ootori) Song Of Hope (Kyoya Tategami, ummmmm, that's it), FlyFreeScreamLoud(Tyki Mikk, Karl Fei-Ong, Zero, Claude Faustus, Kyoya Tategami, Japan Hetalia, Kyo, Takashi Morinozuka, Takashi H.O.T.D, Kuukai, Ikuto, Takeda, Shizuo Heiwajima, Abel Nightroad, Kouta Tsuchi, Saitou Hajime, Mutsuki Kurama,)
What a Boyfriend SHOULD do:
When she walks away from you mad Follow her.
When she stares at your mouth Kiss her.
When she pushes you or hits you Grab her and don't let go.
When she starts cussing at you Kiss her and tell her you love her.
When she's quiet Ask her whats wrong.
When she ignores you Give her your attention.
When she pulls away Pull her back.
When you see her at her worst Tell her she's beautiful.
When you see her start crying Just hold her and don't say a word.
When you see her walking Sneak up and hug her waist from behind.
When she's scared Protect her.
When she lays her head on your shoulder Tilt her head up and kiss her.
When she steals your favorite hat Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night.
When she teases you Tease her back and make her laugh.
When she doesn't answer for a long time Reassure her that everything is okay.
When she looks at you with doubt Back yourself up.
When she says that she likes you She really does more than you could understand.
When she grabs at your hands Hold hers and play with her fingers.
When she bumps into you Bump into her back and make her laugh.
When she tells you a secret Keep it safe and untold.
When she looks at you in your eyes don't look away until she does.
When she misses you she's hurting inside.
When you break her heart the pain never really goes away When she says its over she still wants you to be hers.
When she re-post this bulletin she wants you to read it - Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.-
When she says she's ok don't believe it, talk with her- because 10 yrs later she'll remember you-
Call her at 12:00am on her birthday to tell her you love her-
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.-
Tease her and let her tease you back.-
Stay up all night with her when she's sick.-
Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.-
Give her the world.-
Let her wear your clothes.-
When she's bored and sad, hang out with her.-
Let her know she's important.-
Kiss her in the pouring rain.-
When she runs up to you crying, the first thing you say is; "Who's ass am I kicking?"
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE "If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION "You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me TIME TRAVEL "If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC " Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC "If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT "Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident ."
7. My mother taught me IRONY "Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS "Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM "Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA "You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me WEATHER "This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me HYPOCRISY "If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me THE CIRCLE OF LIFE "I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION "Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me: ENVY "There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION "Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me: RECEIVING "You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me: MEDICAL SCIENCE "If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
19. My mother taught me: ESP "Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me: HUMOR "When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
21. My mother taught me: HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT "If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22.My Mother taught me: Genetics "I swear you're just like your father."
23. My Mother taught me about my Roots "Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My Mother taught me Wisdom "When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. My mother taught me about Justice "One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you"
ATTENTION ALL FEMALES!: Here are some pick up line comebacks! These may come in handy some day! w
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Man: Your eyes they're amazing.
Man: I know how to please a woman.
Man: I want to give myself to you.
Man: I'd go through anything for you.
Man: So, wanna go back to my place?
Man: I'd like to call you. What's your number?
Man: But I don't know your name.
Man: Hey, baby, what's your sign?
Man: Hey, come on, we're both here at this bar for the same reason.
Man: Haven't we met before?
Dear Bullies, That boy you punched in the hall today. Committed suicide a few minutes ago. That girl you called a slut in class today. she's a virgin. That boy you called lame. Has to work every night to support his family. That girl you pushed down the other day. Is already being abused at home. You think you know them. Guess what, you don't. Copy and Paste this to your profile if you are against the mean bullying. I bet 99% of you won't.
Copy & Paste this to your profile to show that you Care!
It's funny how hello always ends with goodbye,
It's funny how good memories can start to make you cry,
It's funny how forever never really seems to last,
It's funny how much you'd lose if you forgot about your past,
It's funny how friends can just leave you when you're down,
It's funny how when you need someone they're never around,
It's funny how people change and think they're so much better,
It's funny how many lies can be packed in one 'Love Letter',
It's funny how people forgive even though they can't forget,
It's funny how one night can contain so much regret,
It's funny how ironic life turns out to be,
But the funniest part of all, none of that's funny to me.Did you ever stop & think
If you don't care where you are, then you ain't lost.
If you understand what you're doing, you're not learning anything.
The sooner you fall behind, the more time you have to catch up.
I’m not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.
You’re just jealous because the voices only talk to me.
I used to have an open mind but my brains kept falling out.
Evening news is where they begin with 'Good evening', and then proceed to tell you why it isn't
-When life gives you lemons, make apple juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it
-When life gives you lemons, throw them back and demand chocolate
-When life gives you lemons, throw them at the mean people and hope it gets them in the eyes
-When life gives you lemons, squirt them in your enemies eyes
-When life gives you lemons, find Amelia Bedelia and force her to make a lemon meringue pie
-When life gives you lemons, wear a t-shirts that says "LIFE" and give the lemons to other people
-If at first you don't succeed, burn all the evidence that you tried
-Last night I was looking up at the stars when suddenly I wondered, "Dude, where the heck's my ceiling?"
-An apple a day keeps the doctor away. But if the doctor is cute, forget about the fruit! But if he's hot, it's time for a shot! xD
- There's a light at the end of every tunnel, just pray it isn't a train.
- Those who say nothing is impossible never tried slamming a revolving door
- Silence is golden but duct tape is silver
- I couldn't repair your brakes so I made your horn louder
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your butt off.
Oh and i'm not a really big fan of justin bieber so i put this on here too
95 percent of girls would start bawling their eyes if Justin Bieber was about to jump off a building. 4 percent would grab a chair, grab some popcorn and scream "Jump! Jump! Jump!" 1 percent would just go up to the top of the building and push him off then say "You took to long." I am proud to be part of that 1 percent. :P
Did you know...
1) Kissing is healthy.
2) Bananas are good for period pain.
3) It's good to cry.
4) Chicken soup actually makes you feel better.
5) 94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers.
6) Lying is actually unhealthy.
7) You really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes.
8) It's actually true, boys DO insult you when they like you.
9) 89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move.
10) It's impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed.
11) Chocolate will make you feel better.
12) Most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing.
13) A good friend never judges.
14) A good foundation will hide all hickeys...not that you have any.
15) Boys aren't worth your tears.
16) We all love surprises.
17) Now...make a wish.
Wish REALLY hard!!
WISH WISH WISH WISH.
Your wish has just been received.
Copy and Paste this into your profile in the next fifteen minutes and...
Your wish will be granted.
I'm sick of team Edward and team Jacob...I'M TEAM Tyki (Originally GIR)!! If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile, and add your name! FlyFreeScreamLoud
WHY DO BOYS FALL IN LOVE WITH GIRLS??
So sweet, please don't break! :)
1. They will always smell good even if it's just shampoo.
2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder.
3. How cute they look when they sleep.
4. The ease in which they fit into our arms .
5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world.
6. How cute they are when they eat.
7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while.
8. Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 outside.
9. The way they look good no matter what they wear.
10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful girl on this earth.
11. How cute they are when they argue.
12. The way her hand always finds yours.
13. The way they smile.
14. The way you feel when you see their name on the call ID after you just had a big fight.
15. The way she says "lets not fight anymore" even though you know that an hour later...
16. The way that they kiss after you have had a fight.
17. The way they kiss you when you say "I love you".
18. Actually...Just the way they kiss you...
19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry.
20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly.
21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt.
22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt (even though we don't admit it).
23. The way they say "I miss you".
24. The way you miss them.
25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore...
Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life million reasons, no is inevitable consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart.
Copy and paste this if you are learning Japanese and add your penname (FlyFreeScreamLoud)
Copy and paste this if you are perverted in anyway, add your penname and method (FlyFreeScreamLoud; Yaoi Manga)
Copy and paste if you are on Team Dyson(DysonxBo) add your penname (FlyFreeScreamLoud,)
I am the creator of the kill Lauren (Lost Girl) Faction add your pennames my soldiers! (FlyFreeScreamLoud,)
It's not a comic book, it's "Manga"
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
Repost this if you agree with it.
Fourty- Nine laws of Anime:
Originally compiled and edited by Darrin Bright and Ryan Shellito
1. Law of Metaphysical Irregularity
2. Law of Differentiated Gravitation
3. Law of Sonic Amplification, First Law of Anime Acoustics
4. Law of Constant Thrust, First Law of Anime Motion
5. Law of Mechanical Mobility, Second Law of Anime Motion
6. Law of Temporal Variability
7. First Law of Temporal Mortality
8. Second Law of Temporal Mortality
9. Law of Dramatic Emphasis
10, Law of Dramatic Multiplicity
11. Law of Inherent Combustability
12. Law of Phlogistatic Emission
13. Law of Energetic Emission
14. Law of Inverse Lethal Magnitude
15. Law of Inexhaustability
16. Law of Inverse Accuracy
17. Law of Transient Romantic Unreliability
18. Law of Hemoglobin Capacity
19. Law of Demonic Consistency
20. Law of Militaristic Unreliability
21. Law of Tactical Unreliability
22. Law of Inconsequential Undetectability
23. Law of Juvenile Intellectuality
24. Law of Americanthropomorphism
25. Law of Mandibular Proportionality
26. Law of Feline Mutation
27. Law of Conservation of Firepower
28. Law of Technological User-Benevolence
29. Law of Melee Luminescence
30. Law of Non-anthropomorphic Antagonism
31. Law of Follicular Chroma Variability
32. Law of Follicular Permanence
33. Law of Topological Aerodynamics, First Law of Anime Aero-Dynamics
34. Law of Probable Attire
35. Law of Musical Omnipotence
36. Law of Quitupular Aggultination
37. Law of Extradimensional Capacitance
38. Law of Hydrostatic Emission
39. Law of Inverse Attraction
40. Law of Nasal Sanguination
41. Law of Xylolaceration
42. Law of Juvenile Omnipotence
43. Law of Quadrotriscadecophobia
44. Law of Nominative Clamovocation
45. Law of Uninteruptable Metamorphosis
46. Law of Flimsy Incognition
If you're gay, it's a sin.
If you're bisexual, you're confused.
If you're skinny, you're on drugs.
If you're fat, you're a slob.
If you're dressed up, you're conceited.
If you speak your mind, you're a bitch.
If you don't say anything, you must be miserable.
If you cry, you're a drama queen.
If you have male friends, you're a whore.
If you defend yourself, you're a trouble maker.
You can't do anything without being criticized.
Love me or hate me, but you will never change me...
My Favorite Quotes
I am Teacher, I Hear all See all and Know all-My Geography Teacher
Are you the one that keeps calling and hanging up-Derek (The McCall Twin)
Wha? No First of all I whispered inappropriate things then hung up. Get it right babe-Emily McCall (The McCall Twin)
I only wanted to do the right thing no matter how it made people judge me, and I don't need a magic ring to do that. You don't have to 8e alive to make yourself relevant. And you don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero. You just have to know who you are and stay true to that. So I'm going to keep fighting for people the only way I ever knew how. 8y 8eing me. -Vriska Serket
Shut up Wade! I'm having a romantic situation with a dinosaur!-Markiplier
|Community:||True Warriors Collection|