Author has written 11 stories for Joker/Clover/Heart no Kuni no Alice, and La Corda D'Oro.
Hi everyone and welcome to my profile!
Not long time ago I've received a huge surprise and I'd like to share with you! This is a great honor that I've been chosen to be the "AU of the Month" with my story "Roommates"! I'm extremely happy and I'm jumping on my feet! Thanks for all your support! Thanks for those who nominated me! And thanks for the reviews and readers! You made me happy and gave me power to write more! Hope you will continue reading my story and I count on your support! I truly appreciate!
This is the page where you can find more information (eliminate the spaces):
For those who are interested in joiningyou are welcome!
My passion is in writing, reading and drawing. I`m always thinking of stories and I write not just fanfictions, but not for public, YET :P
I`d like to entertain the reader and enjoy myself at the same time. Hope you like my stories.
What else you should know about me... well, I was born in Hungary but I live in the US (:
I like La corda d`oro and Barajou no kiss :) I try to update every week if nothing happens :P
I appreciate honest reviews ;) You can count on me with reviews because if I read your fiction, 100 per cent sure that I'll leave a review!
If you want to write me or just talk to me, don't hesitate! I'm a chatty person and I love getting to know new people!
About my writing style:
I enjoy detailed descriptions and also I like to highlight my characters` inner struggling. But I'm always changing :P
Since my most popular story is Roommates, I'll tell you more about it ;)
1. It emphasizes the blooming relationship between Hino Kahoko and Tsukimori Len as roommates :P
2. The place is Vienna :P
3. Both main characters have hidden parts in their lives, mainly Kahoko...
4. The rest of the characters also have influential tasks during the story.
5. You'll find romance in it and many fluffy moments :P
6. Genres: romance, humor, drama, family, hurt/comfort, fantasy and a little mystery.
7. The lengths of the story: It starts at the beginning of a university school year (Sept.) and the end will be around next year May ;) (the end of the univ school year)
I try to update as soon as possible and sorry for those who support me and wait for my stories! I truly appreciate!
Lately, I've been really busy and hardly have time for writing :( but I try my best and I want to update asap! I'm also late with review replies and thanks! I'm so happy for each review, it means a lot me!
I'll update Roommates, Light plus Shades and the Worst fairy, EVER. (probably in this order) I'm sorry for the delay!
Unsafe External Link