Author has written 14 stories for Degrassi, and Harry Potter.
If you don’t remember favouriting and/or following me, you’re not going crazy. You’ve just done so while I was under a different name.
I’m still the same author; my name has just been changed. Why, you ask? Well, it’s a bit of a funny story.
You see, some ‘followers’ I guess you can call them have added me on Facebook, and I’m not discrediting that; I love talking to you guys. But being the fool that I was and using my real name as my (former) username, some have abused the faith I put in you guys. For the past little while, I’ve been getting an alarming amount of messages on my Facebook from people who really didn’t become my friend to talk about writing ‘so to speak.’ All the people who have done this have been blocked and unfriended and all that (if you haven’t been blocked, then don’t worry about this; we’re still friends!), but I’m forced to change my name.
Unfortunately, in nearly all of my stories (if not all) I have listed my (former) username, so starting TOMORROW MAY 1ST I am going to be reuploading all of my stories with the changed name listed. Don’t worry; nothing else will be changed, and any stories that you favourited/followed should still be accessible to you. But sadly, I’m afraid that all of your lovely reviews might be erased L Please don’t feel the need to re-review them, but if you are so inclined, they will always be appreciated.
And I must ask to any of you that are my friends on Facebook that I haven’t blocked, PLEASE do not talk about any of my stories on my wall. Inbox me instead. I must be strict about this; starting tomorrow, if I find any comments regarding my works, they will be deleted. If you persist, I’m afraid you will also be unfriended and/or blocked.
I’m sorry for the inconvenience to the people who have been nothing but kind to me.
I’ll be posting this notice in all of my stories as well as on my profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random, or anything similar, copy this into your profile
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile
If you or your best friend are insane, copy this into your profile
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that says pull (or vice versa) copy and paste this into your profile
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you have ever tripped up the stairs, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile
If you have an annoying younger--or older-- sibling, please copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have embarrasing memories that make you want to smack yourself, copy this into your profile.
I'm a klutz. I mean, a MAJOR klutz. As in, I trip over things that aren't there and I accidently drop quite a few things. If you're a klutz too, then copy and paste this onto your profile (but don't trip!) to fill the world with us unbalanced people!
Many writers don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're.' If you happen to understand this mundanely ridiculous fact, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away then remebered, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever threatened your computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking copy and paste this on your profile
If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible, copy this to your profile.
If you talk so fast no one can understand you unless they try really hard and even then it's a struggle, copy this into your profile.
If you ever got hit in the face with a soccerball, football, etc., copy and paste this onto your profile
You don't have to be a twig to be beautiful. If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think the world's governments should make peace and not war, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you believe every child deserves a chance to grow up and go to school, copy and paste this into your profile
If you want world peace, a brighter future, and more chocolate, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want the planet to become more sustainable, copy and paste this into your profile, then go recycle something
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get like two reviews, copy this into your profile.
If you get too excited for books, movies, etc. to come out copy and paste this in your profile.
If you love the Weasley twins copy and paste this in your profile.
If you believe that Fred Weasley shouldn't have died and left George without his twin, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you'll miss the Harry Potter series, copy and paste this in your profile.
Guidelines for Action Heroes
1. Show no regard for bullet wounds no matter where they’re placed. Run, jump, and skip like never before! You won’t bleed out or suffer permanent damage or anything.
2. Periodically, stare off into the distance for an extended period of time and for no reason whatsoever. It makes you look mysterious, especially if you plan it so that 99% of the time someone will walk in on you.
3. Have a traumatic passed. Bonus points if you don’t even know what it is.
4. If a soldier or CIA agent and declared unfit for duty, go out into the field anyway. I promise you nothing will ever actually go wrong.
5. You can hold your breath for an infinite amount of time.
6. There is no such thing as, ‘if at first you don’t succeed…’ You will succeed. Case closed.
7. Normal bodily functions like sleeping or just having a full bladder have no effect on you.
8. Even if you’ve never handled a weapon before, you will hit the target with precision every time.
9. Risk your life whenever possible.
10. Be an orphan. No hero ever comes from a stable, loving family.
11. Never fully explain what you plan on doing. People understand you better the less sense you make.
12. If a woman, your menstrual cycle will be considerate of your turmoil and kindly not appear. You never see Catwoman suffering from cramps.
13. Kill many random people, but refuse to kill your arch nemesis. Doing so will make you more like him, obviously.
14. If possible, have a catch phrase.
15. Also have a sidekick. Especially one whose sole purpose in life is to be the comedic relief.
Things to do on an Elevator
CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask, "Got enough air in there?"
STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
SAY 'DING' at each floor.
SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
STARE, grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
SWAT at flies that don't exist.
CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
I'm the kind of girl who would scream "Boo!" at a football game and then ask what the bad call was.
I'm the kind of girl who thinks that as you read this, you will laugh and nod and repost.
I'm the kind of girl who believes in equal rights, and doesn't care if I sound cheesy.
I'm the kind of girl who wishes there was a law against stupidity.
I'm the kind of girl who finds what's lost where I already looked.
I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
If you day-dream about your fictional characters and plot lines in class, copy and paste this onto your profile
If your favourite part of the Amanda show was when she said, “Courst dismissed, bring in the dancing lobsters,” copy and paste into your profile.
What High School Musical has Taught Us
1. If you wish to show your inability or dislike for dancing, it's perfectly reasonable to break out in a dance number.
2. College? It's not important, as long as you can hang out with your friends.
3. If your love is strong enough, fireworks will go off, and lanterns will fly away as you and your boyfriend kiss.
4. Playing sports is a hint that it's time to break into song.
5. Don't worry about being rude/mean because in the end things will work out for you.
6. School spirit is a must. Especially during the summer.
7. Your friends are not human and should always be addressed by the name of their school mascot.
8. Yes! You can paint your locker pink! Screw the school board.
9. You can be a chef, lifeguard, or golf assistant...no experience needed!
10. A guy can never wear too much bronzer.
11. Lakes are the equivalent of mirrors. They can show your reflection perfectly!
12. It is possible to memorize a 3 minute song over the course of 30 seconds...and sing it perfectly!
13. It doesn't matter that you're not a staff member... You can still attend any and all staff events.
14. The phrase 'more moves than an octopus in a wrestling match' is something that can be used in everyday conversation
15. There are two bells that get you out of school. The first one tells you to start singing and dancing, the second announces you should stop.
16. Even though its the last day of school, its okay to leave stuff in the locker for the summer.
17. If your family is 'saving pennies' for your college education and gives you a junky truck to drive because they 'can't afford anything else', it is normal for their kitchen to have expensive granite counter tops and a 7,000 fridge.
18. Pianos can float now. Go ahead, try it.
19. It's perfectly acceptable for a guy to wear girl's capris.
20. If you're upset, just run through a golf course, jumping and spinning, while singing 'Bet on it'...you won't fall at any point, and no one will stop and think 'what the hell?'.
21. You can send telepathic messages to your mom to tell her to pick you up just as you're finishing your breakup song with your boyfriend.
22. A resort can be highly successful when there are way more employees than guests.
23. 'And she stepped on the ball' is actually quite funny. You just need to put it into context.
24. One family can apparently control an entire city, including all educational institutions in the area.
25. It's good manners to refer to your mother as a 'backstabber'
26. Turkey imported from Maine is much better than any other turkey. In fact, it's fabulous...
27. Apparently, it is now possible to hire an entire high school to be the staff at an upscale country club.
28. Iced tea from England is blue
29. Water Bug is a really cute, funny, and romantic pet name. ..
30. Being a teenage paparazzi at school and taking multiple pictures of the same two people is not weird or creepy in any way
31. When your girlfriend tells you that your shoes don't match your tie, you must do a stupid looking surfer move to see if she's right, you can't just look down.
32. Take two small saucepan lids and bang them together. You'll find they make the exact same sound as a large GONG. Go on, have a go.
33. It IS possible to have any object in the world come in pink & engraved with your initials.
34. If you are the basketball star of your school, you can get yourself, as well as the rest of the school, summer jobs.
35. Lava Springs apparently had no employees, since they had to hire a whole new staff.
36. Don't change your friends, change your dreams.
37. 'What team?' 'Wildcats!'' GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!' can fix any problem.
38. Basketball scholarships at the University of Albuquerque depend completely on your musical performance skills
39. Guitars and speaker equipment can be placed near a pool safely.
40. When you frolic with your girlfriend in the golf course, you get in trouble. When you frolic by yourself and sing, nothing happens, of course.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile.
If you hate Hannah Montana, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've ever listened to a song over and over again until your friends were forced to hijack the stereo, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever accidentally stabbed yourself or someone else with a pencil, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you have ever said something and two seconds later, completely forgot, copy and paste this to your profile
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile
If you've ever thought about something when you were talking about something else, copy and paste this into your profile.
It IS as bad as you think and they ARE out to get you.
Life's Greatest Questions
What happens if you put this side up face down while popping microwave popcorn?
Why is chopsticks one of the easiest songs to play on the piano, but the hardest thing to eat with?
If olive oil comes from olive's then where does baby oil come from?
Why is it that if something says, "do not eat" on the packaging it becomes extra tempting to eat?
Why are people so scared of mice, yet we all love Mickey Mouse?
Why are the commercials for cable companies on cable but not on regular television? Don't they want the people without cable to buy the cable?
Why aren't safety pins as safe as they say they are?
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile!
If you would absolutely love waking up in a different dimension full of magic, put this into your profile!
I believe in Christ as my saviour. If you do too, copy and paste this in your profile
If you think the kids should just stop chasing Lucky and leave the freakin' leprechaun alone, then copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love ice cream, copy this and paste this into your profile.
If you strongly support women's rights, copy this and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever fallen on your face and then laughed like an idiot afterward, copy and paste this into your profile BWAHAHA!
If you have been hit in the face with a ball and started laughing copy this on your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you are tired of politicians who ruin countries, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like fire and fireworks and explosions and things that go boom, copy and paste this to your profile
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was "Too small" and "Off its orbit" for a couple scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy and paste this to your profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
If you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile.
If you have ever spent many hours trying to sing 'One Week' by the Barenaked Ladies and failed miserably, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever felt like something was watching you and then turned around to find nothing, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think child abuse is horrible, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste into your profile (Mission accomplished!).
If you had ever gotten writer's block in a sudden and random moment, copy this to your profile.
Put this in your profile if your trying to be an Author.
If you love bbc's 'Sherlock,' PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE.
If you think that Benedict Cumberbatch makes the perfect Sherlock Holmes and Martin Freeman makes the perfect John Watson, put this on your profile! :)
If you believe that Moriarty was real, put this on your profile.
If you've ever seriously 'fan-girled' about your favourite character(s) from a movie, book, or t.v. show and should be embarassed about it but isn't, put this on your profile :)
If you refuse to use the words 'retarded' and 'gay,' put this on your profile.
If you're a Christian who not only has no problem with gays or homosexuals, but has many friends who are, put this on your profile.
If you think people should stop freaking out about people's sexuality and should focus on things that are actually worth freaking out over, put this on your profile.