Poll: Since TNM is completed on other sites and the sequel is almost completely unrelated, should I post The Last Theurgist now? Vote Now!
Author has written 44 stories for Bridge to Terabithia, Wizard101, Kingdom Hearts, Avatar: Last Airbender, Harry Potter, Super Smash Brothers, Legend of Zelda, Teen Titans, Final Fantasy VII, Naruto, Kane Chronicles, Tales of the Abyss, Legend of Korra, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, World Ends With You, Shakespeare, Once Upon a Time, Fullmetal Alchemist, Brave, 2012, Fairy Tail, RWBY, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Rise of the Guardians.
Name: WritingBookworm (Ya think I'm telling you my real one?)
Age: Old enough.
Hobbies: Writing, eating sweets, playing video games, watching TV, reading- just being plain lazy altogether. :P
Pairings (Since everyone else does this) : RoXion, NaruSaku, ZeLink, BBTerra, HarryGinny, NeviLuna, SoKai
Hey there! Apparently for some reason unknown to me, you ended up here, on my profile. So, while you're at it, you may as well take the time to get to know a bit about me.
As the name states, I am a bookworm that likes to write. Well, not so much a bookworm nowadays- I rarely have the time for reading anymore, but I still like to do it as much as I liked to back when I was a very veracious reader. This may be because I am someone who takes my writing pretty seriously. This is because I constantly gain ideas for stories, whether they be fanfictions or original stories. And because I'm usually pretty impatient, I want to do something with this idea- so I put it down to paper. I usually don't get far into the story that's on my mind- it quickly fades away seeing that I have a bunch of OTHER stories that needs to be written.
I tend to be obsessed with many things at a time. Like, some of my random obsessions down below, in categories and alphabetized, are-
My favorite characters: Alice. I love her, she's just so sweet. And the way she's also Masquerade- awesome. Shun's cool, too. I also like Dan, Runo- pretty much any of the original characters. The only characters I really like outside of them is Ace and Mira from the second season.
Favorite Episode: Back then I loved anything with Sirenoid in it (and probably still do). And there's also Dan and Masquerade teaming up, Masquerade unveiled as Alice and the Battle Brawlers' time in the Dark Realm.
Person I'm Most Like: Combo between Runo and Alice.
Shipping: Shun and Alice, Dan and Runo, Ace and Mira.
My favorite characters: Tatsuki! She's such a minor character, but I don't care. I love her!
Favorite Episode: The one where Orihime reconciles with her dead brother. I'm not that far into Bleach, so I can't quite answer that.
Person I'm Most Like: Tatsuki, easily. :D
Shipping: From what I've seen so far, probably IchiRuki. Nothing else, since I'm not acquainted with many characters.
My favorite characters: Lucy. She had me sold when she said that her life's ambition was to write a novel. :P
Favorite Episode: Um, I've kinda only seen one episode. . . two manga volumes. . . I like the whole Kaby thing, I guess.
Person I'm Most Like: Perhaps a tie between Lucy and Natsu?
Shipping: I'm obviously not very far, so for now I'm just gonna say Lucy and Natsu.
My favorite characters: Oh crap, there are so many. . . in the end, mainly Hatsuharu and Shigure. I also have a feeling I'm gonna like Rin. Hiro's grown on me as well. OH! And Mayu-chan.
Favorite Episode: I actually haven't seen much of the anime (I have heard unspeakable things about it), but have read the manga. . . you know, I'm kinda brain-dead right now, so I'll come back to this later.
Person I'm Most Like: Haru. Ya know how he goes black and white? Yeah. I more or less do that too. Also, Mayuko and Arisa Uotoni have both reminded me of myself in strong ways as well.
Shipping: I used to like Tohru and Yuki, but now I'm starting to like Tohru and Kyo. Shigure and Akito, Hatori and Mayu, Haru and Rin.
My favorite characters: LING. OH MAH GOSH. He's so funny! When he became. . . you know (not telling in case of people uneducated in FMA), I wanted to cry, I swear. And I can't forget Edward! NEVER CAN I FORGET EDWARD. I've also grown a huge admiration for Winry. She's not the most physically powerful character, but the way she basically forgave Scar for killing her parents. . . wow. Just wow. I could never do that. Last but not least, the one and only IZUMI CURTIS. She is just. . . indescribable that's what! She's so amazing!
Favorite Episode: Episode 13, original FMA. That episode was one of the funniest things I've ever seen, man. XD
Person I'm Most Like: Edward, probably. I have a huge temper (though I am starting to get a slight reign on it, thank goodness. . .) and I hated being short for the longest time. Thank goodness I'm tall now.
Shipping: Ling and Lanfan. I mean, come on- Lanfan GAVE HER ARM FOR HIM and would have just as willingly laid down her life. It's so sad that there aren't many fanfics for them. . . I also EdWin and Royai is good, though I have yet to see a really, really good fanfic for them.
My favorite characters: Sakura, Kabuto, Kakashi, Rock Lee, Neji, Sasuke, Gaara, Temari, Tsunade... LOTS of them, hehe. :D
Favorite Episode: Hmm... I like episodes 3, 4 and 5, pretty much the entire Chunin Exams Arc, the Tsunade vs. Orochimaru and Kabuto battle, and the episode where they try to get Kakashi to take off his mask.
Person I'm Most Like: Pretty much a cross between Sakura (Because she's strong willed yet doesn't like seeing people get hurt), Naruto (Face it- I'm LOUD) and Choji (Because I have a huge obsession with sweets, hehe...). But, all in all, I'd probably say Temari.
Shipping: NaruSaku, mainly. Though I'm starting to become a fan of ShikaTem. Other ones I support is KibaHina, MinaKushi, NejiTen, SaiIno, and I've read a few SasuSaku fics that're pretty good.
Ouran High School Host Club
My favorite character: TAMAKI! 8D He's an idiot, but an epic, lovable idiot. Haruhi and Kyoya are VERY close as well.
Favorite Episode: I loved the Beach episode, the Kyoya-centric episode and the finale. :)
Person I'm Most Like: You can argue Haruhi or Mori with very strong evidence, but in the end it's Kyoya. I'm not that self-serving or greedy or too calculating, but our thought processes are almost exactly the same and I have a tendency to hide what I'm really thinking. Though I really do act like Tamaki when around me friends.
Shipping: TAMAHARU. Those two are meant for each other. :D
My favorite characters: Anna Kyoyama. Anna is freaking amazing, and Yoh can be pretty cool sometimes. :D I remember Tao Ren being pretty boss as well.
Favorite Episode: Again, haven't seen many episodes, have read manga (I should just put favorite volume. . . ah well. Too lazy.). But there's this one battle in early Shaman King. . . I'm trying to think of it but I'm failing. . . ah, nevermind.
Person I'm Most Like: I dunno. There's not many characters in it that I'm particularly like. Probably a mix between Yoh and Manta.
Shipping: Anna and Yoh.
My favorite character: I like Fiske. And Grace Cahill, too- I loved reading her own story in Vespers Rising.
Favorite Book: Into the Gauntlet, easily. The Black Circle comes in pretty close, too. I was very fascinated with all the Russian culture.
Person I'm Most Like: Amy, I suppose.
Shipping: The only people I really ship in this are Amy and Evan. Yes, I like nerdy Evan better than jerkface Ian. Sue me.
My favorite character: Christina. I loved her almost right when she was introduced. I also grew an attachment to Caleb, even after he betrays Tris.
Favorite Book: Out of the two, Divergent was probably the better one. Though Insurgent came VERY close.
Person I'm Most Like: After much debate with myself, Tobias, though Tris comes in a pretty close second.
Shipping: Christina and Will (D:), Tris and Tobias/Four.
My favorite character: Luna! Luna is downright awesomesauce! And I've grown this huge attachment to Sirius, too.
Favorite Book: Deeaaathly Hallows! It came out on my birthday!
Person I'm Most Like: I'd say Ron or Harry. When it comes to Ron I'm loyal, kind of in the background usually, have issues with romantic love lives and anxiety and nerves can get in the way of things whereas I'm pretty psychologically similar to Harry. I also have a touch of Sirius and Luna.
Shipping: Neville and Luna, Romione, Hinny, Jilly.
My favorite character: Foxface, Rue or Katniss.
Favorite Book: Catching Fire! That was AWESOME!
Person I'm Most Like: ... I'm really not sure about that. Probably Peeta.
Shipping: Katniss and Peeta. I like Gale a lot more than Peeta as a character, but face it. Peeta and Katniss seriously balance each other out. Finnick and Annie is also great.
The Iron Fey
My favorite character: Ash. I don't usually like bad boys, but Ash is just. . . :D
Favorite Book: Well, I've only read the Iron King, so yeah. Working on Winter's Passage right now.
Person I'm Most Like: Hard to say. I'm gonna guess Meghan.
Shipping: Meghan and Ash, easily. Not only is Ash awesome, but the two end up getting freaking MARRIED and have a kid. If that's not canon, I don't know what is.
My favorite character: Sadie Kane.
Favorite Book: Red Pyramid. I actually think that is Riordan's best work so far- so amazing.
Person I'm Most Like: Sadie- actually, maybe Zia. I'm not quite as sarcastic as Sadie is.
Shipping: Sadie and Anubis, Zia and Carter.
Lord of the Rings
My favorite character: Oh geez. . . first off, Eowyn. Then a tie between Aragorn and Faramir, then Arwen.
Favorite Book: . . . Okay, you got me there. I haven't read the books quite yet. BUT I'M WORKING ON IT. I HAVE BEGUN READING FELLOWSHIP. NO NEED TO FEAR. Anyways, based on what I've seen in the movies, I like the story of Two Towers the best. Return of the King came pretty close, though.
Person I'm Most Like: Easily Eowyn. We're both very different from our respective cultures and want something more.
Shipping: Eowyn and Faramir, Aragorn and Arwen
My favorite character: A three-way tie between Sam Goode, Nine and Marina/Seven. And Henri! Oh Henri. . . why did you have to die. . . Pittacus Lore just LOVES killing Cepans off, doesn't he? >.>
Favorite Book: Power of Six. I Am Number Four had awesome character development but too little action, Rise of Nine had great action sequences but too little character development. Power of Six was a perfect balance of both, even though I didn't like many of the decisions Four made in that.
Person I'm Most like: Marina/Seven, probably. I can be a little softspoken sometimes.
Shipping: Six and Sam! I'm one of the only ones who have Six/Sam as their LL OTP. Four already has Sarah- he needs to save ladies for the underdogs. Four/Sarah, Marina/Eight.
My favorite character: Max. No question.
Favorite Book: Saving the World and Other Extreme Sports was friggin' amazing. MAX was also epic, mainly because of the part where the Flock joins the military. >:D
Person I'm Most Like: Probably Max.
Shipping: Fax, I guess. I'm probably the first Maximum Ride fan who's not a complete airhead over Fax.
Mortal Instruments/Infernal Devices
My favorite character: Simon. Fell in love with him immediately and was the reason why I chose to continue City of Bones. And UNDERDOGS FOR THE WIN! I also really, really love Luke Garroway and Isabelle Lightwood.
Favorite Book: I've only read City of Bones so far, but now I'm reading Clockwork Angel. I'm not even 100 pages into CA, but I think I already like it better than CoB. That's tough.
Person I'm Most Like: Simon, simply because I'm a geek as well.
Shipping: Simon and Isabelle- loved the two of them immediately and I hope to see more of them in the future. I also love Luke and Jocelyn. Clace as well- those two can go be annoying together, for all I care.
Percy Jackson/Heroes of Olympus
My favorite character: Oh geez. . . I found myself REALLY liking Annabeth's POV in Mark of Athena. I remember I used to have a VERY strong attachment to Bianca di Angelo, but I guess I've finally let go of her death (took me what? Five years to do it?), and as a result, I love Nico. Other characters I like are Thalia, Luke, Leo and Piper.
Favorite Book: In PJ, Battle of the Labyrinth. In HoO, tie between Lost Hero and Mark of Athena.
Person I'm Most Like: Piper. I'm a total tomboy, but at the same time there's someone I have a hard crush on. I find myself relating to Leo and Annabeth a lot as well.
Shipping: Two words: TRATIE. THUKE. Despite them being minor characters, Travis and Katie always seem to have great dynamics together in fics I've read about them. And after reading the Diary of Luke Castellan, I fell in love with Thalia and Luke. If only Luke hadn't betrayed the Gods and Thalia become a Hunter. . . Jason and Piper is also cute, I guess. I also support Percabeth, Leo and Hazel and Frank and Hazel, to an extent.
Avatar: The Last Airbender
My favorite character: Azula! >:D Oh, and TOPH!! I love her! And Zuko too! He's awesome!
Favorite Episode: Pretty much anything in Season Three...
Person I'm Most Like: Suki, probably. Caring but awesome at the same time.
Shipping: Zutara. And Kataang. That's right, suckers- I SHIP BOTH. Zutara because it's something I can easily see and there have been many excellent Zutara fanfics I've read, and Kataang because it's canon. It's a little weird- when it comes down to boyfriend/girlfriend I like Zutara more, but at the same time I can't really see Zuko and Katara married, hence the Kataang part. Aside from that two, I love Sukka and ship Tokka to an extent.
Legend of Korra
My favorite character: Korra, BY SO FREAKING FAR. Asami and Bolin come in after them.
Favorite Episode: The finale, When Extremes Meet and the Aftermath.
Person I'm Most Like: Korra. That isn't even a question.
Shipping: MAKORRA. IT'S ONE OF MY THREE BIG OTPS. Pemzin, Masami and Borra to an extent.
My favorite character: Kim Possible, of course. I remember I used to be a big fan of Shego.
Favorite Episode: Honestly, it's been a really long time since I've watched it, so I don't know.
Person I'm Most Like: Ron. I'm a bit awkward sometimes.
Shipping: Kim and Ron.
My favorite character: TERRA!!!!! She's the reason why I like TT in the first place! I looooove that girl and it was soooo sad when she died! DDDD:
Favorite Episode: All episodes (except Things Change) that have Terra in them!
Person I'm Most Like: A weird mix of Terra and Raven (Weird, right? Because they're like, exact opposites...)
Shipping: Beastboy and Terra and Kid Flash/Jinx! BBTerra is one of my three OTPS. C'mon, people- these two are part canon and Raven and Beastboy simply are NOT compatible. One of the characters always end up being pretty OOC for it to work. As for Flinx- well, let's just say I fell in love with it after Lightspeed. What's not to like about those two? I love them so much that they're almost an OTP. . . RobStar, of course, and I actually like RobRae a bit. It sounds strange and messed up, but I've always been fascinated by the bond between them.
My favorite character: Hmm. . . I liked Max. Then again, I usually end up liking traitor-like people. They're always very interesting.
Favorite Book: The very first one. I have literally read it over one hundred times, and I fell in love with it. The second one was great as well, but the third one. . . I think it went a little downhill with the third. Fourth was all right- better than 3. I haven't read the fifth one yet.
Person I'm Most Like: Um. . . I'd like to say Emily, but that girl never smiles. So I guess Navin.
Shipping: There's really not much opportunity for shipping in here. . .
Final Fantasy VII
My favorite character: Zack! I haven't played Crisis Core, but he's already my fave. I'm also a fan of Yuffie Kisaragi
Favorite Game: Um. . . I actually haven't played any of the FFVII Collection, but from what I've seen, Crisis Core.
Person I'm Most Like: Yuffie, defintely.
Shipping: Zerith, CloTi, Yuffintine
Final Fantasy X
My favorite character: TIDUS! He's by far my favorite Final Fantasy protagonist. He's different, cheerful and outgoing. And Yuna- ah man, Yuna. She comes in a VERY close second. She's nice AND kicks butt. :D
Favorite Game: Out of the two. . . hmm. . . that's hard. I'd have to say X-2 because it's a little more simple.
Person I'm Most Like: I want to say Yuna, but I'm a little whiny sometimes, so I think I'll go with Tidus.
Shipping: Tidus and Yuna! (My FF OTP. :D) Wakka and Lulu as well.
Final Fantasy XIII
My favorite character: Serah. She's just so innocent. . . Hope's grown on me as well.
Favorite Game: XIII-2. Graphics are even nicer, you can play as Serah, it's not linear and even the story isn't bad once you get used to it.
Person I'm Most Like: As much as I hate to admit it, Snow Villiers.
Shipping: Serah and Noel, mainly because I don't like Snow. At all. Lightning and Hope, in the parental sense. The kind of bond they had really fascinated me, but as for romance- well, that would have to be pulled off very well for me to accept it, seeing as Lightning's twenty-one and Hope's fourteen.
My favorite character: Xion for the win!! Xion is awesome and it is SOOOOO sad when technically, Roxas kills her! One of the only things that have ever made me cry! The other characters like I like in Kingdom Hearts are Axel (He's so nonchalant!), Roxas, Riku (So awesome!), Kairi, Aqua and Namine (She's just awesome)- even Sora grew on me after a while. You know what- I pretty much love everyone. Let's put it at that.
Favorite Game: Kingdom Hearts 358/Days! All the games are seriously amazing, but Days is what brought me into the fandom. And that's saying a LOT.
Person I'm Most Like: Tie between Axel and Xion.
Shipping: ROKUSHI ROKUSHI ROKUSHI. IT'S MY OTP OF OTPs, man! I also like SoKai, Terqua, Rion (sometimes), Namiku.
Legend of Zelda
My favorite character: Zellllldaaaa! She's awesome with that bow and arrow in Super Smash Bros. Brawl!
Favorite Game: Spirit Tracks- Zelda does stuff in it! :D
Person I'm Most Like: Midna. Puts up a tough front, but deep inside, she really does care.
Shipping: Zelink for every game except Twilight Princess- in that case I support Midna/Link seeing as how Zelda didn't meet Link in his human form till the very end of the game. . .
Tales of the Abyss
My favorite character: Oh man. . . okay, I'm just gonna put EVERYONE in this. Each character is so amazing and developed in their own right.
Favorite Part: Let's see. . . I don't know. I guess the part when Akzeriuth collapses and everything that follows after that. I also loved it when you could play as Asch. :D
Person I'm Most Like: A mix of Ion, Tear and Guy.
Shipping: Asch/Natalia, Tear/Luke
World Ends With You
My favorite character: JOSHUA. I love that guy to death!!!
Favorite Week: Week 2. It was when Neku and Joshua partnered up. :D And at the very end of the game where Joshua trolls everyone- freaking priceless.
Person I'm Most Like: Shiki Misaki. Remember that whole envying Eri thing at the end of Week 1? Yeah. I seriously felt her pain and could emotionally connect with her last year.
Shipping: Neshiki, Uzuki/Karaya, Joshyme depending on the circumstances.
My favorite character: Loki and Black Widow. Need I explain my reasoning?
Favorite Part: "Doth your mother know thou wearest her drapes?"
Person I'm Most Like: Iron Man.
Shipping: Natasha Romanov and Clint Barton, if anything. Tony and Pepper, Thor and Jane, you know, the basics.
My favorite character: Merida. Fergus was also amusing.
Favorite Part: The river scene between Merida and her mother.
Person I'm Most Like: Probably Merida. She's the only one that really comes close.
Shipping: Eleanor and Fergus.
How to Train Your Dragon
My favorite character: Oh my gosh, that's tough. I'd have to say Hiccup, but I also like Astrid. And I also think that the twins are pretty hilarious. xD
Favorite Part: Any of the Hiccup/Toothless bonding.
Person I'm Most Like: Kind of a dead tie between Hiccup and Astrid. Hiccup because, you know, he's a little awkward and pretty sarcastic, while I tend to put up a tough-girl act as well, therefore bringing Astrid into the equation.
Shipping: Hiccstrid. :)
Pirates of the Caribbean
My favorite character: Elizabeth Swann. I love her character development from a damsel in distress to a kick-butt Pirate King. And, of course, the one and only Jack Sparrow! :D
Favorite Movie: At World's End. A lot of people hate it because there's so much stuff that happens, but that's exactly why I love it.
Person I'm Most Like: Right now, at the top of my head, Will Turner.
Shipping: Let's just say this- I fell in love with Phillip and Syrena in POTC4. IN. LOVE. I'm also hardcore with Willabeth- that wedding was priceless, and their love was meant to be.
Rise of the Guardians
My favorite character: JACK FROST.
Favorite Part: When Jamie's the last child who believes and Jack is finally seen. . . that was really heart-warming.
Person I'm Most Like: Tooth, perhaps.
Shipping: No shipping for this. Maybe Tooth/Jack, but that's it. The Guardians have more important things to focus on than romance.
Rise of the Brave Tangled Dragons
My favorite character: Any of the Big Four.
Favorite Movie: Tangled, but How to Train Your Dragon comes in a pretty close second.
Person I'm Most Like: I think I'm going to go with Hiccup. Merida does come close.
Shipping: Jarida! >:D They're both so similar yet so different, and it's because of that that I think they would actually turn out very well. Hiccstrid, Flynnzel--I like going with their canon counterparts with those two, because said counterparts compliment Hiccup and Rapunzel nicely.
My favorite character: Rapunzel, of course!
Favorite Part: When Rapunzel and Eugene first meet.
Person I'm Most Like: Rapunzel. I can be very naive sometimes.
Shipping: Rapunzel and Eugene. Who doesn't like them together? They're perfect!
My favorite character: Castor/Zuse! I prefer to call him Castor, quite honestly... Zuse just seems kinda weird. I like Castor cuz he fires neon bullets out of his cane and is so entergetic! I also like Quorra.
Favorite Part: Uhm, when Castor is tap-dancing on top of the staircase while he's firing bullets while people are derezzing each other with light-up discs while my theme song is playing! :D
Person I'm Most Like: A combination of Castor and Quorra...
Shipping: Sam and Quorra, I guess.
My favorite character: Tie between Vanellope and Felix.
Favorite Part: "So you hit a guy with glasses. . . that's actually pretty clever." And there's the whole Shut Up and Drive montage.
Person I'm Most Like: Vanellope von Scheetz.
Shipping: Felix and Calhoun.
My favorite character: The Doctor, of course! Particularly his 9th and 10th Incarnations. I grew to like it along with the 9th, and who doesn't like David Tennant as 10?
Favorite Episode: I haven't seen all of them yet, but Day of the Moon, Time of the Angels and Midnight are among my favorites. (And no, I TOTALLY did not like Midnight just because Colin Morgan was guest-starring.)
Person I'm Most Like: I don't think I can properly judge yet, but. . . my first thought was Amy Pond, but now that I think of it, probably the 9th Doctor. I've both got an extremely serious side and a fun one.
Shipping: Amy/Rory, 10/Rose, 9/Rose, 11/River
My favorite character: MERLIN. MERLIN MERLIN MERLIN MERLIN HE'S SO EPIC
Favorite Episode: The Moment of Truth in Season 1. That was amazing. The Beginning of the End and Sins of the Father were very interesting to watch as well.
Person I'm Most Like: Arthur Pendragon. To a T. We share a similar sense of humor, have many of the same flaws and both have this thing for personal honor. We're so alike that it actually kinda scares me.
Shipping: Arwen, Freylin
Once Upon a Time
My favorite character: Neal! 8D Oh goodness, I love everything about him!
Favorite Episode: Manhattan. I think that's pretty self-explanatory right there.
Person I'm Most Like: Probably Emma.
Shipping: VIVA LA SWANFIRE!!!!!!!! So yeah, that plus Snowing, Rumbelle, Frankenwolf, Stable Queen and even Captain Swan, to an extent (mainly 'cause of that awesome chemistry in Tallahassee.)
My favorite character: Emily. I actually dislike her as a person, but as a character she really intrigues me. Nolan would be the character I like most as a person.
Favorite Episode: Hard one. I've only seen about the first half of the first season, so out of those, Duress.
Person I'm Most Like: Jack. He's the only character in the show that isn't manipulative.
Shipping: Nemily and Jaly. I sorta support JackxAmanda and EmilyxDaniel, but am wary of those because they're both based on lies.
My favorite character: Sherlock, duh.
Favorite Episode: The Great Game. It had a really intense plot and had several mysteries leading up to one big one. It was awesome.
Person I'm Most Like: John or Molly.
"Pain is inevitable- suffering is optional." -Anonymous
"A life without sugar is a life that isn't worth living!" -Me
"Let's paint the picture, of a perfect place..." -OneRepublic, from All the Right Moves
"This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure and 50% pain, and 100% reason to remember the name!" -Fort Minor, from Remember the Name
"I will not bow! I will not break! I will shut the world away... I will not fall! I will not fade! I will take your breath away..." -Breaking Benjamin, from I Will Not Bow
"However bad your life appears- things can be far, far worse." -Cheng Li, from Vampirates: Demons of the Ocean
"When in doubt- scream in circles and run about!" -Me
"I like cheez." -Me and my brother
"Change the scheme! Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls tonight!" -Castor/Zuse, from TRON: Legacy
"Harry Potter is all about confronting fears, finding inner strength, and doing what is right in the face of adversary. Twilight is about how important it is to have a boyfriend." -Stephan King (THANK YOU FOR THAT QUOTE!!!)
"You don't start out writing good stuff. You start out writing crap and thinking it's good stuff, and then gradually you get better at it. That's why I say one of the most valuable traits is persistance." -Octavia Butler
"Those who break the rules are scum. But those who leave their friends behind are worse than scum." -Kakashi Hatake, from Naruto
"One of the things that draw writers to writing is that they can get things right that they got wrong in real life." -Tobias Wolff
"My name is Uzumaki Naruto, and none of you are going to beat me! Yo got that?!" Naruto from Naruto (Wow, he sounds a lot like me...)
"My heart is a battleground." -Utada from Sanctuary
Toph: "What are you doing here, Twinkletoes?"
Aang: "How'd ya know it was me?"
Sokka: "Don't answer to Twinkletoes, it's not manly!"
Katara: "You're the one who's bag matches his belt."
From Avatar: The Last Airbender
"I am not Toph! I am MELON LORD! MUAHAHAHAHAA!" -Toph from Avatar: The Last Airbender
"Don't worry, you're just as sane as I am." -Luna from Harry Potter
"You just threw it all away! Dreams don't come true when you're dead!" -Kabuto from Naruto
(After looking at a picture of a University of Utah fan peeing on a BYU fan) "Ah, so typical of the Utes, peeing everywhere they go. At least they have their pants on- last time was a mess!" -My dad
Aang: Don't drink that!
Toph: (Spits out water) Why?! Is it poisoned?
Aang: In my dream, we were right in the middle of the invasion, and you had to stop to use the bathroom! We died because of your tiny bladder!
From Avatar: The Last Airbender
"If I had a heart, this would be where I would die of laughter." -Saix from Kingdom Hearts
"Foolish little brother, if you wish to kill me, hate me, detest me. And yet survive in an unsightly way. Run, run and cling to life, and when you have the same eyes as mine, come to me." -Itachi from Naruto
"You freak!" -Aqua from Kingdom Hearts
"Some people are like slinkies. Not really good for much, but bring a smile to your face when pushed down the stairs." -My friend
"Maybe... maybe waiting isn't good enough." -Kairi from Kingdom Hearts
"I don't care who I have to fight… If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death. If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death. If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death. And if he gouges my eyes, I'll curse him to death… Even if I'm torn to shreds… I will find a way to take Sasuke back!" Naruto from Naruto
"I'm sorry, but...I can't go with you. It's my friends--they need me. And I need them, too." -Xion from Kingdom Hearts
"Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure." -Luna from Harry Potter
"I won't let you eat the last barbecue chip!" -Choji from Naruto
"Yeah. I did. I'm on the verge of losing everything I ever cared about. I can't let that happen. Tell me what I need to do." -Xion from Kingdom Hearts
"There are approximentally 1,492 objects in a room that a Ravenclaw can use to kill you, including thr room itself." -An avi
"Da da da da da! Da da da da da. Da da da da da! Da da da da da. Da da da da da! Da da da da da. Da da da da da! Da da da da da." -Black Keys, Howling for You
"I've always considered myself to be a true ninja… but those were just empty words, because Sasuke and Naruto were always in the lead! But now it's my turn to take the lead, and all of you can watch me from the background!" -Sakura from Naruto
"A genius, huh? What does that mean? 'Genius'? So I was not born with a whole lot of natural talent, not gifted like Neji … but I work hard and I never give up! That is my gift; that is my ninja way!" -Rock Lee from Naruto
"It's... a giant mushroom! MAYBE IT'S FRIENDLY! Friendly mushroom, friendly mushroom! Mushy giant friend!" -Sokka's classic line from Avatar: The Last Airbender
"Got it memorized?" -Axel from Kingdom Hearts
35 Things to do when your in Walmart!:
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in housewares..." and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay by.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME, PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
16. Pass out bananas to random people and snicker loudly when they take one.
17. Buy 350 cans of tuna and scream "THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT!! YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME BACK!!" when the cashier tells you the price.
18. Walk around looking confused in the CD section and ask people where you can find the CDs.
19. Start a fish-stick fight.
20. Walk up to random people, give them bear hugs, and say very loudly that you missed them and they never really did get that dandruff shampoo you recommended.
21. Jump in a cart and have a friend push you while you scream "The Germans are coming!"
22. Attempt to fly off a high shelf.
23. Run up to an employee of the opposite gender and ask "Do you like me?" If they say no, yell out "You broke my heart, you evil monster! I'm telling the manager!" and start throwing canned tomatoes at them. If they say yes just to get you away, pat their shoulder, and say "What a shame because that boy/girl over there" -point to a random person- "was just about to ask you to dinner."
24. Throw confetti on random people walking into the store.
25. Whisper "I know your little secret" to people in the checkout lines.
26. Stand inside the freezer in the frozen food section.
27. Walk up to employees and whisper "I saw dead people...they want me to take you away...to aisle eight..."
28. Ask the clerk to make a page saying "If there is an Edward in the store, Bella is looking for you at the main info desk".
29. See how many cans of frosting you can open and thoroughly lick without getting caught.
30. Go to a person with a shopping cart full of merchandise and demand a ride in the basket.
31. Practice your juggling with a few Grade-A eggs.
32. Squeeze the cream-filled doughnuts.
33. Walk into the baby clothes section, pick up a pink baby dress, then throw it down and run away screaming that the pink bunnies of doom came back.
34. Bow to the display of T.Vs in the electronics section.
35. See if you can move the bottom can from the gigantic canned beet pyramid.
Ways to annoy people at the cinema:
Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
Clap when the good guy gets killed.
During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
Yell out what is going to happen.
Wear a cape and when it's your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
Dress for every movie as if it were the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy. Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
Sit in the front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
Try to start a wave.
Become a bookie. Take bets on who will die first.
Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
Sing with the theme music.
Bring and use your own air freshener.
At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
Bring a book and a bright light. Start reading the book with the light on. When someone asks you to turn out the light, yell, "Shh, I'm trying to read!"
Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
Bring a Nintendo laser gun. Shoot at the screen.
Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
Ask the person at the ticket window, "Do you work here?"
Start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
Get up frequently and leave the room while singing "Let's all go to the Lobby to get ourselves a treat"
Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themself.
Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
Before the movie begins, tape fart cusions to various chairs in the theater room.
Bring a portable air popper, pop your own popcorn.
Bring a watergun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can hear it, like when the killer's name is going to be said.
Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
Bring a pager or cellphone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
Pass by a room that's showing a movie you've already seen, put your head into the room, and scream the end.
Friend: Never asks for anything to eat or drink
Friend: Calls your parents Mr. and Mrs. and your grandpa, Grandpa
Friend: Would bail you out of jail
Friend: Would bail you out again because you're "a good person"
Friend: Have never seen you cry
Friend: Asks you to write down your number
Friend: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back
Friend: Only knows a few things about you
FRIENDS: Tell you that you look nice.
FRIENDS: Say "good luck" when you go get your ears pierced.
FRIENDS: Roll their eyes when you start rambling yet again about your boyfriend (the fourth time that night).
FRIENDS: Smile when you get obsessed with something.
FRIENDS: Say "sees you later!"
FRIENDS: Ask you to write down your number
FRIENDS: Forgives you.
FRIENDS: Tell jokes with you.
FRIENDS: Tell you that you're the most annoying thing on earth.
FRIENDS: Will help you move
FRIENDS: Meet your boyfriend and say nice to meet you
FRIENDS: Annoy you.
FRIENDS: comfort you when you fight with your boyfriend
FRIENDS: tell you to forget it when you say you want to vandalize a guy's house
FRIENDS: Think you’re insane for jumping off a roof onto a trampoline
FRIENDS: come over every couple of months for a sleepover
FRIENDS: are offended when you make fun of them
FRIENDS: are shy around your boyfriend
FRIENDS: don't see you if you're sick
FRIENDS: call you retarded for running through bleachers yelling "IT'S PICKLE TIME!"
Friend: Will leave you behind if that's what the crowd is doing
Friend: Would knock on your front door
Friend: You have to tell them not to tell anyone
Friend: Are only with you through high school/college (lunch buddies)
Friend: Will comfort when a guy rejects you
Friend: Helps you find your prince
Friend: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying
Friend: Offers you soda
Friend: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month
Friend: Gives you their umbrella in the rain
Friend: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough
Friend: Will help you move
Friend: Helps you up when you fall
Friends: Will call the ambulance if you fall off a bridge
Friends: Ask you what's wrong
Friend: Tell you that you're too good for him when you get dumped
Friend: Asks you why you're crying
Friend: Hides you from the cops
Friend: Will help you find your way when you're lost
Friend: Will help you learn how to drive
Most girls; Are cheerleaders
Other girls; Are captain of the football team
Most girls; Cry and stuff themselves with chocolate for a week after their boyfriend breaks up with them
Other girls; Put a sign on their ex-boyfriends back that says; "Never gonna get any"
Most girls: Learn how to bake bread and cakes from their mom
Other girls; Learn how to Barbecue from their dad.
Most girls; Play with dolls with their sister
Other girls: Play video games with their brother
Most girls; Have fits and plan revenge
Other girls: Play pranks
Most girls; Slap people
Other girls: Punch people
Most girls; Become anorexic and shove their fingers down their throats
Other girls; Would down a whole bag of Potato chips and not give a crap
Most girls; Would think this was garbage
Other girls: Would copy and paste this
January I killed
-Pick the day you were born on-
1 A banana
-Pick the color of the shirt you wearing-
White Because a hobo stole my taco.
-Now read it all together and laugh at yourself! Repost this as what you are...
I danced with a dog because big bird told me to.
If you know sugar is the greatest plant ever grown, copy and paste this into your profile
How to Tell if You're a Writer
-If you talk to yourself.
Things I Am Not Allowed To Do At Hogwarts:
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropiate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowde to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's tasteless, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus's "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not you my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room togther and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Kinghts of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an offical "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-ful"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuffs with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not go to class skyclad
31) I will not use Umbridge's quiz to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
32) If a classmate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the poition is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defence Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearnig an orange anorak
38) There is no such thing as a were-thylacine
39) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
40) Tricking a school House Elf to strip of it's clothing does not make it mine. Yes, even when I yell out "PWND!"
41) I do not weigh the same as a Duck
42) I do not have a Dalek Patronous
43) I will not lick Trevor
44) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labeled, "Firewhiskey"
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself too seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato Poeple and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God
What am I afraid of out of 72 common fears?
[ ] the dark
Total : 14
Effective Ways On How To Annoy/Scare/Weird Out The Living Daylights Outta People (on elevators, in computer labs, etc.)
26. Log on to a computer, wait a sec, then get a frightened look on your face and scream: "Oh my God! They've found me!" and bolt.
36. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, when I grew up I was BLACK, when I'm sick I'm BLACK, when I go into the sun I'm BLACK, when I'm cold I'm BLACK, when I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, when you're born you're PINK, when you grow up you're WHITE, when you're sick, you're GREEN, when you go in the sun you turn RED, when you're cold you turn BLUE and when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored? Post this on your profile if you hate racism.
Put this in your profile if you think Axel shouldn't have died.
Put this in your profile if you wish Sora could've woken up without Xion and Roxas rejoining him.
Put this in your profile if Xion's death scene upset you.
Put this in your profile if Axel's death scene upset you.
Put this in your profile if you believe Nobodies can somehow feel.
99 percent of all fanfiction, AMVs, fanart etc are Yaoi. If you are part of the last 1 percent that believes in non-Yoai pairings, put this into your profile.
Less than 1 percent of female teenagers in the US don't use make-up. Are you one of those who don't? BE PROUD AND GLUE THIS THING IN YOUR PROFILE!!!
If you think Kingdom Hearts should be on the Nintendo Wii, copy and paste this in your profile
If you think the rabbit from the Trix commercial should go to the store and by his own box, copy this into your profile.
99 percent of all fanfiction, AMVs, fanart etc are Yaoi. If you are part of the last 1 percent that believes in non-Yoai pairings, put this into your profile.
If you believe that people should STOP suggesting Roxas and Axel are gay, then you WILL copy and paste this into your profile and you will LIKE IT! They treated each other like BROTHERS!
If you hate child abuse and want it to STOP, copy and past this on your profile.
If you can imagine yourself in a video game/ manga/ or anime, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever said something that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you spend at least 3 hours a day looking at fanfictions...writing fanfictions...or looking at others profiles than copy and paste this on your profile!
FANFICTION: MY ANTI-DRUG. because, who has time for drugs if you're reading and plotting and writing and checking reviews? If this is true for you, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you daydream 24/7, copy this to your profile.
Even when you cant see him GOD is there! if you belive in GOD put this in your profile
If you love Demyx, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've made up an Organization XIII name for yourself, copy this to your profile.
If you are an Axel fangirl, then copy and paste this onto your profile
If you support XionXRoxas (RoXion) and are in no way afraid to admit it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Copy and paste this into your profile if Axel's (and/or Demyx's!) death scene affected your emotions in a depressing way.
Copy and paste this into your profile if you KNOW the entire Organization is straight.
If you think that Axel LOVES saying 'Got it memorized' just cuz he can, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Organization XIII are the best bad guys EVER, copy and paste this onto your profile.
you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
Rcneet sudteis sohw taht yuor mnid rades wdros as one wrod, not as snglie ltrtees, as lnog as the frsit and lsat lrettes are in tiehr rgiht pcales. So mnay polpee soluhd be albe to raed tihs; hewveor, tihs may not be the csae. If you are cpalbae of raidneg tihs, cpoy and pstae tihs itno yuor pflrioe.
Ninety-five percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list: Queen S of Randomness 016, Queen B of Randomness 016, AnimieKittyCaffe, The Gypsy Pirate Queen, That Bloody Demon, The Astrology Nerd, Shadow929, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Yavie Aelienel, Hyperactively Bored, Spymaster E, Shanny-Boo, Gem W, Brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, Bara-Minomoto, Em Quagmire, Buffy The Mary-Sue Slayer, Random Little Writer, Larxene II, Dragons Ark, freakyanimegal456, The Sage of Spirits, Twilight Princess6, Solo384, Dark Maiden95, WritingBookworm
Ninety-eight percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're part of the two percent who hasn't, copy this, and paste it in your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you are a complete fan to the Legend of Zelda series/ or / Twilight Princess, copy & paste this to your profile.
If you're THE The Legend of Zelda fan, copy and paste this into your profile.
Many writers don't know the difference between 'your' and 'you're.' If you happen to understand this mundanely ridiculous fact, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like chocolate, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that poor Trix rabbit some Trix, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you want to be a writer and fanfiction is just the beginning, paste this into your profile.
People of the world who HATE math UNITE! If you hate math paste this into your profile.
If you ever wished that you could talk to animals, paste this into your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty then copy this into your profile!
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away then remebered, copy this into your profile.
If you are random and don't care, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you enjoy copying and pasting these copy and paste thingys, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Have you ever read a Legend of Zelda manga? I HAVE! Copy & paste this into your profile if you totally love LoZ mangas!
If you honestly don't give a flying flip what anyone in any clique thinks about you, copy this onto your profile.
Studies show that someone has done something really stupid in their life. If you're one of those who has done something completely stupid, paste this onto your profile.
Studies show that only two percent of people has never copied and pasted something. If you're the other ninety-eight percent, copy and paste this onto your profile. If you are the two percent, copy and paste this onto your profile to finally copy and paste something.
.eliforp ruoy otni etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI
If you have ever choked on your own spit, copy and paste this onto your profile
Drugs are bad news. Spread the word.
If you think cookies are awesome copy this onto your profile.
If you think writing is AWESOME copy this onto your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.
If you think the human identification thing when you log in to fan fiction is annoying, copy and past this into your profile.
If you are sometimes anti-social, but still really personable, copy this to your profile.
If you avoid teen fads and don't live your life according to others copy and paste this.
I once read that only math can save us now. Put this in your profile if you're screwed.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you ever suffered from FanFiction withdraw copy this into your profile!
If you have music in your soul, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like your mom, copy and paste this into your profile.
If there are times you wanna annoy people for just the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
If your singing in your head right this second, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think you should be able to watch what you want on TV without being called immature, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you believe in God, put this in your profile
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writitng or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever wondered what the afterlife is like, copy this into your profile
I have not, and WILL NOT try pot. If you agree, copy n’ paste
If you ever wondered how Demyx got into the Organization, paste this in your profile
If you have a long and pointless list of 'copy and paste this into your profile' notes, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever been tempted to kick someone in the nuts, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever started laughing uncontrollably, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think popularity is dumb, add your name to this list, and copy and paste this into your profile: KichitheWolf, Vampire Countess
If you think beauty is dumb, copy and paste this into your profile
If you and/or your best friend is insane, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this in your profile, add your username, and say what it is in the parenthesis. Kaiseress (ZANE TRUESDALE!), SharinganwarriorTribute (KAKASHI HATAKE! see username...), sasukerules.org (who the heck do you think it is?...of course it would be Sasuke!!), Sabaku no Rebecca (OMG Gaara needs to exist! GAARA I NEED YOUUU!!), kunoichixakura (ZOMG! GAARA!), blue-silver light (a book about about the Naruto series.) Erendhyl (Don't get me started: the entire Naruto cast except for Orochimaru, Karin, the Fourth Kazekage, Yashamaru, Uchiha Fugaku, Hyuuga Hiashi, and Haku's dad; most of their jutsu, especially Tsukuyomi; and Firestar from Warriors.), maidenstear(CLOUD STRIFE!!), Charlatan Quintessence (Sai needs to exist.), Dark Maiden95 (all Nintendo and Kingdom Hearts characters must exist!), WritingBookworm (Xion, Roxas, Axel, Riku, Luna Lovegood, Amu and Zelda!)
Admitting you are weird means normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you don't fit the description of the non-existent word of 'normal', then put this into your profile right now!!
If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever said something that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you have ever stared at a computer screen for hours and hours reading stories that people who have no lives what’s so ever and have enough obsession with something to write a story about it and you are one of those people, copy and paste this into your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica, twilightgirl1918, Just A Little Bit Dramatic, Pirates OWNS you, Cripsee, I'll have some stupid cliché, Katie-3llen, Angelz on Edge, HermioneGranger1993, Singing Tree, Pillowcase, moonlit fang, Tekaru Kite, MizuKitsune10, SoulofGold, Dark Maiden95, WritingBookworm
I'm crazy. So what? If you're crazy and proud, copy this into your siggy!
Racism is wrong and can often times destroy people's self-confidence. It's a horrible and cruel way to treat people. To prove that we are all alike, try this simple experiment: Hold your hand up to a light of some kind. You'll see a shadow cast nearby. Now, have someone of a different race hold his or her hand up too. You'll see, essentially, the same image. Five fingers and a palm. Skin color doesn't matter when you get right down to it. If you are against racism, copy this message.
AXEL IS NOT GAY! HE IS AN EXTREMELY LOYAL FRIEND! If you agree with this statement, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list (optional): Neassa, FireWaterLightDark7890, Kurenai-yuuhi-rox, Coolgirl200, Exylim, Din's Daughter, SonicBlade14, Dark Maiden95, WritingBookworm
If books, manga, anime, drawing, writing stories, Japanese things, Japan, and staying on the computer for several hours has tooken over your life, add your name to this list and then copy and paste this into your profile:japaneseanimelover03. Amuto-fan-Neko-san, Crescent Hikari, Dark Maiden95, WritingBookworm
If you hate girly-girls or people who think that they are everything, copy and paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you have ever laughed so hard you either choked, hyperventilated, had your sides cramp, or all of the above copy and paste this on your profile
If you can't walk up or down stairs without looking at them, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have been hit in the face with a ball and started laughing copy this on your profile
If you have ever slapped yourself and/or banged your head against a desk for no reason copy this on your profile
If you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste.
If you met your near twin (In resemblance,personality,or both) copy this into your profile.
If you have ever looked at something that wasn't there when somebody said "Look its _", copy onto profile
If, for no warning, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, C&P
If you DON'T have a boyfriend/girlfriend and you're proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear the voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste.
I am overly obsessed with Kingdom Hearts. If your overly obsessed with Kingdom Hearts raise your hand, and copy this to your profile.
If you have ever been bored out of your mind, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy this into your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless (but fun), and you do it anyways, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you’re a fangirl/boy and proud of it, copy this into your profile
If you're putting this in your profile only for entertainment purposes and to make your profile longer than it already is because that's just plain awesome, copy and paste this into your profile to make it longer than it already is by copying and pasting this into the profile you are trying to make longer. And yes, I am completely aware that I'm saying all this to make this copy and paste a heck of a lot longer than it has to be, I'm just smart like that.
If you've ever copied something from someone else's profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you enjoy the copy and paste feature, show your appreciation by copy and pasting this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read copy and pastes, copy this onto your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself/ someone else, copy this into your profile.
If you use the Internet WAY too much, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think rock paper scissors solves everything then put this in your profile!
If you think that the kids should stop chasing Lucky and leave the leprechaun alone, then copy and paste this into your profile.
Copy and paste this to your profile if you've ever hurt your face smiling.
If you think Writer's Block blows (sucks), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like to write, copy/paste this into your profile.
55 percent of people yawn after seeing someone yawn, in fact, reading about yawning will make some people yawn. If, after or while reading this, you yawned, copy and paste this in your profile
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile
If you like smiley faces, then copy this into your profile :D
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that I think that you think that I think that you think that I am totally spazzing out right now with the 'If you thinks' copy this to your profile already!!
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever been watching a T.V show, and when the commercials came on you forgot what you were watching copy this into your profile.
If you get a kick out of explosions, copy and paste this to your profile.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song, Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, and Baa Baa Black Sheep had the same tune, and were all composed by Mozart.
If your profile is longer than the chapters of most of your stories copy and paste this to your profile.
Duck tape is like the force, it has a light side, a dark side and it holds the world together
6 Truths of Life
1. You cannot touch all your teeth with your tongue.
2. All idiots, after reading the first truth, will try it.
3. And discover that the first truth is a lie.
4. You're smiling now because you're an idiot.
5. You soon will forward this to another idiot.
6. There's still a stupid smile on your face.
I apologize about this.
I'm an idiot and I needed company ...
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose -- Me or your life.
Boy: My life.
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says:
" The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind"
"The reason why I don't like you is because I love you"
"The reason why I don't want you is because I need you"
"The reason why I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left"
"The reason why I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you"
"The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you"
"The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life"
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, paste this into your profile
Girl: Slow down!
Guy: No this is fun!
Girl: No it's not! Please, it's way to scary!
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you. Now slow down.
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
(She gave him a big hug.)
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself? It's bothering me.
In the newspaper, the next day, a motorcyle crashed into a building because of break failure.
Two people were on it and only one survived.
The truth was, that half way down the road the guy realized his breaks were out and he didn't want the girl to know.Instead, he had her hug him and tell him she loved him one last time. Then he had her put his helmet on so she would live even if it meant he would die.
The electric chair was invented by a dentist. If you are scared now more than ever of dentists by learning this fact, put this on your profile.
Harry Potter Survey
Do You Know Any Of The Characters Middle Name’s?
Have You Seen All The Movies?
Read All The Books?
What Do You Think Of JKR?
Group Of Characters?
This Or That?
Harry or Ron?
Hermione or Ginny?
Neville or Seamus?
Snape or Slughorn?
Fred Or George?
Malfoy Manor or Knockturn Alley?
Gyrffindor or Ravenclaw?
Which is your favorite Harry Potter book? Deathly Hallows/Order of the Phoenix
Which is your favorite Harry Potter movie? Deathly Hallows Part 2/Order of the Phoenix
Who is your favorite HP character(s)? Sirius Black, Luna Lovegood, Snape, Harry, Ginny
What house do you prefer to be in? Gryffindor, where dwell the brave at heart!
But what house would you think you'll be in? Gryffindor
Which ghost within Hogwarts is your favorite? Moaning Myrtle
What subject in Hogwarts do you like the best? Potions and Transfiguration
Who is your favorite teacher in Hogwarts? Severus Snape
Which position would you want to be in for Quidditch? Beater
Which position in Quidditch do you think fits you the most? Probably Chaser
Who do you want to make friends with? Harry, Ron, Hermione, Ginny, Weasley twins, Luna, Neville, Sirius
If you were in Hogwarts, who would be your best buddy? Probably Ginny, maybe Harry
Which character in the book can you relate to? Harry
What pet would you get? Cat
If's (if questions):
If you happened to discover the Mirror of Erised, what would you see in it? Uhh...
If your friend was pulled into the Whomping Willow by a black dog, would you jump in and rescue him/her? No, I'd go for help. I may be a Gryffindor, but...
If Sirius Black turned up on your doorstep, what would be your reaction? OMG Sirius!!! :D But wait, aren't you supposed to be dead?
What would be his reaction to your reaction? Probably get fairly creeped out.
If you found out you could speak Parseltongue, who would you tell (characters in the HP book)? No one, maybe Harry once I found out he could speed it too.
If you landed yourself in the same situation as Harry was in with Umbridge's detention, would you tell anyone about the marks on your hand? Yeah, I don't care about not letting her get satisfaction! I don't want I Must Not Tell Lies embedded on my hand forever!!
Who do you want to go to the Yule Ball with? Harry, I guess.
Post a character that has the same hair color as you do. Luna's hair color is probably closest to mine
Post a character that has the same eye color as you. Is there anyone with brown eyes?
What color comes into your mind when Sirius Black is mentioned? Black of course!
What color comes into your mind when Tonks is mentioned? Hot pink
What color comes into your mind when Ron is mentioned? Red
What color comes into your mind when Hermione is mentioned? Brown
What color comes into your mind when Harry is mentioned? Black
What color comes into your mind when Draco is mentioned? Lime green
If you got hold of a bottle of Felix Felicis, what would you drink it for? (Note: it makes you lucky in everything and everything you do won't go wrong.) I would save it for when I really needed it
Do you like the books more or the movies? Is it a question? Books!
Who's your favorite out of the Marauders? Sirius, with James coming in a close second
What would your Patronus take shape in? A fox, last time I checked
What would be your Animagus form? No clue
What subject do you want to be the best in? I'd like to be best at Potions, but on Pottermore I stink at them, so...
This or that:
Sirius Black or Remus Lupin? Sirius
Severus Snape or Sirius Black? Sirius (that one was close, though)
Hermione or Cho? Hermione
James Potter or Severus Snape? Snape!
Hagrid or Severus Snape? Snape
The Marauders or The Golden Trio? Marauders
Ability to become Invisible or become an Animagus? Invisible.
Harry or Ron? Harry
Fleur or Tonks? Tonks
Hermione or Ginny? Ginny
Cedric Diggory or Viktor Krum? Krum
Luna Lovegood or Cho Chang? L-U-N-A!
Dumbledore or Peeves the Poltergeist? Dumbledore
Aragog (Hagrid's dead spider) or Grawp (Hagrid's giant brother)? Aragog
Zonko's Joke Shop or Honeydukes? Honeydukes!!
Bertie Botts' Every Flavour Beans or Chocolate Frogs? Chocolate Frogs
Death Eaters or Aurors? Aurors, the Death Eaters are jerks!!!
Dumbledore or Voldemort? Voldemort
Bellatrix Lestrange or Narcissa Malfoy? Bellatrix, only because Narcissa's boring.
Would you rather go through the first task or the third task in the Triwizard Tournament? First, I'm NOT gonna go through that Graveyard ordeal!
1.) Who is your favorite Kingdom Hearts character(s)?
2.) What is your favorite pairing?
3.) Are you a Kingdom Hearts yaoi or hentai fan?
4.) Ever cosplayed Kingdom Hearts characters? If so, who, where and how many times?
I haven't cosplayed- but I REALLLLLLY wanna!! As Xion!
5.) List your collection of Kingdom Hearts junk and merchandise, if any.
6.) Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Kingdom Hearts character? If so who?
7.) SoraxKairi or RikuxKairi?
8.) AxelxKairi or AxelxRoxas?
9.) Which path is your favorite? Light, Darkness, Dawn, or Twilight?
10.) Do you support the XemnasxSaix theory?
11.) Do you support the 'Axel is gay for Roxas' theory?
12.) Your favorite Organization Xlll member(s)?
13.) Are you pro-Kairi or anti-Kairi?
14.) Have you played all the Kingdom Hearts games?
15.) Have you read the manga?
16.) Do you believe Sora has ADD?
17.) Japanese or English?
18.) Pro-Naminé or Anti-Naminé?
19.) Demyx = Annoying or funny?
20.) Do you believe Demyx's Somebody was from Atlantica (Splash Island)?
21.) Zexion = Sexy beast or Emo?
22.) Which character would be the best crossdresser?
23.) Axel = Gay or strait?
24.) Which character would be best OOC? Who and how?
25.) Do you like Kingdom Hearts fanfics?
26.) Do you write Kingdom Hearts fanfics?
27.) Do you like lemons?
28.) Do your parents know any Kingdom Hearts characters?
29.) Have you watched the Kingdom Hearts Crazy Files?
30.) Have you seen the 'Axel Falls For Kairi' series?
31.) Have you ever got someone else hooked on Kingdom Hearts?
32.) Have you ever been drawing the characters in school and have someone randomly say "WOAH! you like Kingdom Hearts too!?"
33.) Have you ever been in class drawing any of the characters and the teacher comes up to you and says "What the crap is this?! O.o;"
34.) Has Kingdom Hearts affected your school life and grades?
35.) Are you broke thanks to Kingdom Hearts?
36.) Do you want to eat sea-salt ice cream?
37.) Would you ever join Organization Xlll?
38.) Do you draw Kingdom Hearts fanart? If so, count how many there is in your gallery on dA.
39.) Do you think Riku is still sexy when possessed by Ansem?
40.) Do you have a Kingdom Hearts OC?
41.) Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Kingdom Hearts has taken over your life?
"THE "KINGDOM HEARTS" SURVEY
(Please copy and paste this onto your profile and answer the questions! Axel says so to spread the "Kingdom Hearts" fever!)
SECTION ONE: The "Favorite Things" Questions
1. Your favorite KH guy?Axel. But Roxas and Riku both come in a very close second. 3. Your least favorite KH guy? Why? 4. Your least favorite KH girl? Why? 5. Favorite World? (Includes both KH1 and KH2) 6. Least Favorite World? 7. Favorite Weapon? (Includes both KH1 and KH2) 8. Least Favorite Weapon? 9. Fave. Summon? (includes both KH1 and KH2) 10. Fave. Form? (aka. Sora's Forms) 11. Favorite Pairing? (includes yaoi coupling) Why? 12. Least Fave. Pairing? (includes yaoi couples) Why? 13. Any cool crack pairings you've heard of? List 'em. 14. Weirdest Pairing(s) You've Ever Heard Of? 15. Any "KH-pet-peeves" you have?
3. Your least favorite KH guy? Why?Demyx. 'Dance water, dance!' Need I say more? -.-
4. Your least favorite KH girl? Why?Umm, I don't know. All the KH girls are pretty cool.
5. Favorite World? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)The World That Never Was and Twilight Town. I LOVE the music!
6. Least Favorite World?Disney Castle in Kingdom Hearts II. That world was such a drag for me.
7. Favorite Weapon? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)Either Way to Dawn or Bond of Flame
8. Least Favorite Weapon?Destiny's Embrace. No self-respecting Keyblade would have flowers pop up in the air whenever it attacked something.
9. Fave. Summon? (includes both KH1 and KH2)Psssh, I don't use summons. Summons are for sissies. Use forms instead!
10. Fave. Form? (aka. Sora's Forms)Valor Form
11. Favorite Pairing? (includes yaoi coupling) Why?ROXAS AND XION!!!!
12. Least Fave. Pairing? (includes yaoi couples) Why?Any boy-boy girl-girl couple and Roxas and Namine.
13. Any cool crack pairings you've heard of? List 'em.Ven and Namine. They're not even in the same games, but if they met... I wonder...
14. Weirdest Pairing(s) You've Ever Heard Of?Probably Zemyx. No. Just... no.
15. Any "KH-pet-peeves" you have?People who DON'T RESPECT XION!!
People constantly saying Riku & Sora, Zexion & Demyx, Roxas & Axel are couples.
And Demyx. 16. Fav. Partner in KH? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
16. Fav. Partner in KH? (includes both KH1 and KH2)In Days: Xion and Axel
In Kingdom Hearts II: Riku and Mulan SECTION TWO: Do you believe it, or not believe it? 17. Do you believe in the Xemnas/Saix theory? 18. Do you believe that Zexion is emo? 19. Do you believe that Marluxia is gay? 20. Do you believe that Kairi is the most annoying character in KH? SECTION THREE: Answer Yourself! 21. If Roxas had to choose either Naminé or Olette, who would you root for? Why? 22. What's your theory on Kingdom Hearts III? 23. Was Chain of Memories a waste of time? 24. If you had the choice of meeting ONE (and ONLY ONE!) KH character, who would it be? 25. Which KH character do you relate to the most? Why? 26. What's the most embarrassing moment that ever happened to you that had something to do with KH? 27. Have you ever cosplayed as a KH character? If so, who? If not, who would you like to cosplay as? 28. The Funniest Moment in all of KH would be...? 30. What was a good addition in KH2 that made it oh-so-addictive? SECTION FOUR: Decisions, Decisions... Note: You MUST only choose one! Picking "Both" or "Neither" is unacceptable!! 31. Hayner or Pence? 32. Zexion or Marluxia? 33. Riku or Roxas? 34. Roxas or Sora? 35. Axel or Demyx? 36. Kairi or Larxene? 37. AkuRoku or SoRiku? 38. Namixas or Namiku? 39. Zemyx or AkuRoku? 40. SoKai or SoRiku? 41. Sea Salt Ice Cream or Paopu Fruit? 42. Cloud or Leon? 43. CloTi or Clerith? 44. Simple and Clean or Passion? SECTION FIVE: The Last Section!! 45. List all the KH characters you've fallen for. (This includes Final Fantasy characters as well) 46. What crossovers would you like to see with KH? 47. Does anyone in KH look like another character? List 'em all! 48. Which new KH game can you abosolutely NOT wait for? 49. Do you like KH1 or KH2 better? Why? 50. LAST QUESTION! What makes Kingdom Hearts one of the best games in the world!?
SECTION TWO: Do you believe it, or not believe it?
17. Do you believe in the Xemnas/Saix theory?No
18. Do you believe that Zexion is emo?No. He's a Nobody, hence he CAN'T FEEL EMOTIONS PEOPLE!! Plus did you SEE how talkative Zexion/Ienzo was when he was brought back in DDD? That's anything but emo!
19. Do you believe that Marluxia is gay?No... wait... well, with his abnormal obsession with flowers and his long pink hair, I think so.
20. Do you believe that Kairi is the most annoying character in KH?No. That goes to Demyx.
SECTION THREE: Answer Yourself!
21. If Roxas had to choose either Naminé or Olette, who would you root for? Why?Neither. He goes with XION!!
22. What's your theory on Kingdom Hearts III?I'm hoping that Kairi and Lea will take the Mark of Mastery Exam together, and that Mark of Mastery will be to free Aqua from the Realm of Darkness. And Sora will be able to restore Roxas and Xion as well as the BBS trio. Oh, and once Ven is restored I'd like to see another showdown between him and Vanitas, one where Ven doesn't go to sleep!
23. Was Chain of Memories a waste of time?Heck no! I haven't played it, but I've seen CoM cutscenes on YouTube, and they're AWESOME!
24. If you had the choice of meeting ONE (and ONLY ONE!) KH character, who would it be?Sora- he has Roxas, Ven and Xion connected to him, so by meeting him, I'll meet these guys as well. //Win
25. Which KH character do you relate to the most? Why?Hm... either Axel because he appears smart and stuff but is actually quite nonchalant, sarcastic and laid-back, or Xion because her hair is like mine and I also have emotional turmoil sometime.
26. What's the most embarrassing moment that ever happened to you that had something to do with KH?Honestly? I don't think I've had any.
27. Have you ever cosplayed as a KH character? If so, who? If not, who would you like to cosplay as?No, but I FREAKING WANNA!!! AS XION!!! That would be so awesome for next Halloween, man! My hair's short enough to pull it off, and I can dye it black and try to get this huge black coat and... dude, that would be epic!
28. The Funniest Moment in all of KH would be...?
30. What was a good addition in KH2 that made it oh-so-addictive?ORGANIZATION XIII AND ITS AWESOMENESS!!
SECTION FOUR: Decisions, Decisions...
Note: You MUST only choose one! Picking "Both" or "Neither" is unacceptable!!
31. Hayner or Pence?Hayner.
32. Zexion or Marluxia?Zexion
33. Riku or Roxas?Okay, this is unfair!! I am not going to pick between these two, I am NOT! Roxas is... but Riku's... D:
34. Roxas or Sora?Roxas.
35. Axel or Demyx?Axel, HANDS DOWN.
36. Kairi or Larxene?Kairi
37. AkuRoku or SoRiku?AkuRoku AS FRIENDSHIP
38. Namixas or Namiku?Namiku (Sorry girl, I know you're lonely, but Roxas showed SOOO much more concern for Xion than he ever did for you.)
39. Zemyx or AkuRoku?AkuRoku AS FRIENDSHIP
40. SoKai or SoRiku?SoKai
41. Sea Salt Ice Cream or Paopu Fruit?Sea Salt Ice Cream! I actually found a recipe online for Sea Salt Ice Cream and I'm waiting to try it.
42. Cloud or Leon?Leon. Cloud is just... ugh. >.>
43. CloTi or Clerith?CloTi since Zack and Aerith are meant to be together.
44. Simple and Clean or Passion?...The Riku and Roxas thing was unfair. But this... this is EVIL! This is like asking if I want my right hand or my left hand to be chopped off! I WANT BOTH!!!
SECTION FIVE: The Last Section!!
45. List all the KH characters you've fallen for. (This includes Final Fantasy characters as well)Riku, Axel (Sorta), JOSHUA! (From DDD)
46. What crossovers would you like to see with KH?Well, I'm writing a KH and Teen Titans crossover, and I once attempted Legend of Zelda with KH. But recently I got an idea for Legend of Korra and Kingdom Hearts, and that'd be just... I dare you to think of an epicer crossover, man!
47. Does anyone in KH look like another character? List 'em all!Ven and Roxas are practically TWINS, they look so much alike. And Kairi, Namine and XION!! also look alike.
48. Which new KH game can you abosolutely NOT wait for?Dream Drop Distance! It's got Joshua and other World Ends With You characters! Unfortunately, I don't have a 3DS, so... but at least I've got Birth by Sleep coming in the mail now that I finally have a PSP.
49. Do you like KH1 or KH2 better? Why?KH2 because Riku isn't evil, and it has Organization XIII, more worlds, reaction commands, and Roxas. Can't forget Roxas.
50. LAST QUESTION! What makes Kingdom Hearts one of the best games in the world!?EVERYTHING!
THANK YOU FOR TAKING THIS SURVEY! PLEASE POST THIS ON YOUR PROFILE WITH YOUR ANSWERS, ALONG WITH YOUR NAME AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS SURVEY! SPREAD THE KH-FEVER ACROSS FANFICTION.NET!
Who Are You In Organization XIII?
So... I'm most like Xigbar, Axel and Xion. Always known I've had similarities to Axel, but Xigbar was somewhat a surprise... and GO XION! I'm so happy I got her...
I was born on the day of Xigbar-Xemnas
In the month of Saix
In the year of Xemnas, Demyx, Demyx and Saix.
And I am Xion years old. You could also say that I'm Roxas Xemnas years old.
My favorite number is Roxas.
But my lucky number is Roxas.
If you get it, put your own on your profile.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick. (OH HECK NO.)
1. you have your emo moments
2. you hate joshua (it's a on- off thing, i l think he's cool, then i hate him)
3. you have headphones that you love
4. your fav. color is blue
5. your freaking awesome at tin pin
1. your all about the latest fashion
2. you design your own clothes
3. you have pink hair
4. you have a plushie cat doll that looks like a pig
5. your pretty good at tin pin
1. you have a lucky charm necklace
2. your fav. color is black
3. your memory is the most precious thing in the world to you
4. you try to calm people down before they try to kill your friends
5. never played tin pin
1. you love curry
2. you live for food
3. you skateboard
4. you rush into things without thinking
5. your freaking awesome at tin pin
1. you act snobby
2. you creep the heck out of your friends sometimes
3. your fav. color is pink
4. your o.k. at tin pin
5. you would kill somebody for your own benefit
1. your all about tin pin
2. you beat neku at tin pin
3. you have a red bandanna that makes you look like Rambo
4. your fav. color is red
5. you cant stop talking
Huh- surprisingly there weren't very many that I highlighted. So I got Neku, Beat, Joshua... pretty much all the boys. I've known that I was like Beat somewhat like Neku, but Joshua came off as a surprise to me... oh well, don't care, Joshua's my favorite character. 8D
Copy this into your profile if you love Teen Titans!
You Might Be An Author If...
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies.
4. Spell check is your best friend.
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background.
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters.
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene.
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym.
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written.
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself.
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time.
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly.
18. You forget what day it is when your writing.
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc.
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it.
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending.
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story.
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories.
28. You dream of new stories.
29. You often revisit some of your old stories.
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing.
1. SOME OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET THEM? I don't have any scars
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? A few posters
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I snore
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Where to start... Kingdom Hearts Soundtrack, Final Fantasy Soundtrack, A:TLA Soundtrack, Hunger Games Soundtrack, TRON: Legacy Soundtrack, The World Ends With You Soundtrack, Linkin Park, Nickelback
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 'Bout 9PM, I think.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To get some shuteye...
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Um... a few friends?
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)All of my notebooks... my precious's...
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?Average height, maybe a little short.
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Not really.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? No
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Dunno
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I don't wear perfume
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? ...No clue... I guess blonde for hair, no eyedea for eyes (Haha, get it?!... yeaaah, I'm terrible at making jokes.)
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? A restaurant
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Neither, I don't drink coffee or energy drinks
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Pineapple, maybe barbecue sauce
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Mmm, I'm in the mood for some Orange Julius...
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? A wand that Emma Watson used on the set of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone.
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Maybe...
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? What's that?
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? I dunno, I'm not a clothing freak
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes, a Pomeranian. She is the most adorable thing EVER!
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? I just said...
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Well, you can't control love so I think I'll have to say yes.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? In person, not in public.
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 70.198721
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Blondes. :D
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?My dad
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Bad grammar. Enough said.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Nope.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? I let my emotions rule me sometimes, and I can get overly obsessed with things.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Yeah, Rick Riordan, Alexa Vega, Cinda Williams Chima, Allie Condie, Brandon Mull... pretty much a bunch of authors... the list can go on forever...
37. FIRST JOB? Writing. It's the best job in the world! :D
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? No, but I'd love to!
41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Browsing on the internet, bored.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? No
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? Whatever I'm wearing, I guess.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Nope!!
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? A PSP and/or 3DS and/or cell phone
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? How should I know?
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My great grandma.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? No.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Am I supposed to pay attention to that stuff?!
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's not the best, but I like it somewhat.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Are lunch meats supposed to be any different than meats in general? Anyways, ham.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? Loosening my temper
53. WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? ...Barbie Princess and the Pauper... *Dies*
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Interesting analogy...
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Kinda
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? By yelling at people and/or chucking things at people
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? My notebook
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? My American Girl doll
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I don't have a cell phone...
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? A little, but now? HECK NO.
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Me? Sarcasm? Why would I ever?
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mashed potatoes
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? I don't know, I don't WANT to date!!
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? I don't have any
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? This changes... a lot...
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Avatar the Last Airbender, Avatar the Legend of Korra, Teen Titans, Once Upon a Time, Lost, Community, Big Bang Theory, Office
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Cookies and cream
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? No! Since when? ('Course I do)
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Yesterday, during stage fighting.
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #69? Yup! (Now that you remind me...)
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? I haven't driven a car... IDK
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Why would I?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Nothing, as of the moment. But the last one I listened to was Zuko and Azula's Agni Kai theme from Avatar the Last Airbender
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Root beer
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? ArtemisHarryAnimorphsfan96
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Their general face
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? If Today Was Your Last Day by Nickelback
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? People who hate Xion, Terra or Sakura
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? July! In the middle of summer, moi birthday, no school... :D
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Aries. I'm a freaking Cancer, though...
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Dirty blonde. It looks a LOT like brown, though.
86. EYE COLOR? Dark brown- it's so dark it almost looks black.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? In-N-Out Burger
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Yay-uh!
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Avatar the Legend of Korra
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Christmas, my birthday, last day of school, etc.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Guitar.
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? No party, but leaning on the Republican side.
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? The Serpent's Shadow.
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I don't have a liscence
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Throne of Fire
100. DESCRIBE YOUR L1. Favorite character?
2. Favorite bending style? Firebending!
3. Favorite bad guy?
4. Favorite animal?
Pabu, he's cute. .
5. Favorite episode?
ATLA: Gosh, I dunno... anything from Season 3, really.
LoK: The Aftermath and When Extremes Meet. Those two were INTENSE, man!
7. Avatar The Last Airbender or Legend of Korra?
Legend of Korra. I LOVE ATLA so much that it hurts, but Legend of Korra just has something that Last Airbender doesn't.
8. Favorite battle?
The Agni Kai between Azula, Zuko and Katara.
9. Favorite minor character?
Piandao. I found him pretty cool.
10. Favorite spirit?
Koh, hands down.
11. Best quote?
"Friendly mushroom, friendly mushroom! Mushy giant friend!"
12. Cutest character?
13. Favorite Katara moment?
When she was the Painted Lady.
14. Favorite Aang moment?
When he goes all Avatar State on Ozai.
15. Favorite Zuko moment?
...Lemme come back to you on that one, he has a LOT of epic moments.
16. Favorite Toph moment?
17. Favorite Sokka moment?
18. Who do you prefer? (Yue or Suki?)
19. Katara or Toph?
20. Zuko or Aang?
21. Jet or Iroh?
22. Mako or Bolin?
23. Favorite Korra moment?
When she calls Naga and goes boss on Tahno. >:D
24. Favorite Mako moment?
When he threatened to go all boss on the chi-blocker in Episode 9 if he didn't tell him where Korra was.
25. Asami or Korra?
Hmm... really tough call since I love both of them, but in the end Korra's better.
26. Favorite Bolin moment?
"No... way... The! Avatar!" xD That always gets me.
27. Who would get along better? (Sokka & Bolin or Mako & Zuko?)
Sokka and Bolin. Why do I have a feeling that Mako and Zuko would be exchanging fire fists if they met...?
28. Name the first character you thought of when you read this.
29. Favorite piece of Iroh advice?
I really liked him in the episode where he was teaching Zuko lightning, I guess.
30. Favorite Avatar state moment?
Aang on Ozai, EASILY.
31. Do you prefer Ikki, Jinora or Meelo? Why?
Jinora. She reminds me so much of myself when I was younger.
32. Best pair of siblings?
Katara and Sokka. I love how they play off each other.
33. Did you care when Tahno lost his bending?
NO. THE JERK DESERVED IT.
34. Least favorite episode?
The Great Divide. Kinda boring, if you ask me.
35. Which character do you relate to most?
ATLA: Azula for reasons I won't get into.
LoK: Korra because my personality is so much like hers.
You like being in charge.
You feel at home in the water.
You’re not that much of a people person.
You own a garden.
You often start fights.
You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge.
You’re very creative and artistic.
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
You dislike boys in general.
You have a way with tools.
Every *person of opposite gender* swoons for you.
You like pickpocketing your friends.
You’re the life of the party.
So either Ares or Hunter of Artemis. Hades got pretty close, too...
You have a short temper.
You often act on your emotions without thinking first.
You are very competitive.
You like to play with fire.
You are not a strong swimmer or you can't swim at all.
You prefer warm weather over cold weather.
You often lose control over yourself.
You can be quite reckless.
You sometimes hurt people without realizing it.
People have often called you insane. (Creepy not insane)
You have a calm, laid-back personality.
You like to go to the beach.
You rarely get angry.
When you do get angry, you know how to control it.
You think before you act.
You are good at breaking up fights.
You are a good swimmer.
You like the rain.
You can stay calm in stressful situations.
You are very generous.
You are physically strong.
You have a close connection with nature.
You don't mind getting dirty.
You form strong opinions on issues that concern you.
You could easily survive in the wild.
You care about the environment.
You can easily focus on your work without getting distracted.
You rarely get depressed.
You aren't afraid of anything.
You prefer to have a strict set of rules.
You have a free spirit.
You hate rules.
You prefer to be out in the open rather than in small, enclosed spaces.
You hate to be restrained.
You are very independent and outgoing.
You are quite intelligent.
You tend to be impatient.
You are easily distracted.
You can sometimes be hyperactive and/or annoying.
You wish you could fly.(Just to be free)
You spend most of your time alone
You prefer nighttime over daytime.
You like creepy things.
You like to play tricks on people.
Black is your favorite color.
You prefer the villains over the heroes in movies, TV shows, video games, etc.
You don't talk much.
You are atheist.
You don't mind watching scary movies.
You love to break the rules.
You are very polite.
You are spiritual.
When someone is in trouble, you never hesitate to help them.
You believe everything you see or hear.
You are afraid of the dark.
You hate violence.
You hope for world peace.
You are generally a happy person.
Everyone loves to be around you.
You always follow the rules
Woah! I expected Fire to be a lot, I always get it, but a 10 on air?!?!
X You own a cell phone.
X You own something from Abercrombie.
X You own something from Pac sun.
X You own something from Hollister.
X You own something from American eagle.
X You love/like going to the mall.
X You own an iPod/MP3 player. (It's freaking historic, though.)
X You love Starbucks.
X you have been called a brat.
X You hate buying things that are on sale.
X You have more than one house.
X Black is one of your favourite colors.
X You have thought about death.
X You wear chains.
X You like heavy metal. (There's some heavy metal that I like, but I don't listen to it very often.)
X You’ve shopped at Hot Topic.
X You have worn black lipstick.
X Your hair was/is dark.
X You dislike preps.
x you’re an atheist/ Satanist/agnostic.
X You can skateboard
X you’ve worn plaid.
X You like Converse. (I don't even know what Converse IS.)
X You hate MTV.
X You have/had blue, pink, red, purple, or green hair. - (streaks count) (I wish. . .)
X you dislike pink. (I hate pink.)
X You hate/dislike preps.
X you wear/wore skateboarding shoes.
X You love the computer.
X You like Harry Potter. (HARRY POTTER IS THE DEFINITION OF MY CHILDHOOD.)
X You are supposed to wear glasses/contacts
x you get straight A's.
X You love/like reading.
X You were/are in band. (Lots of my friends are bandies, though.)
X You have a curfew. (I have to get up at five in the morning for swim practice. 'Course I have a curfew.)
X You always do your homework. (There are certainly times when I can't get it done, and I procrastinate, but I do try to get it done.)
X You never miss school unless you're sick.
X You watch/watched the Super bowl.
X You own track shoes or other sports related shoes.
X You collect your jerseys.
X You have a wall or shelf dedicated to your trophies / awards.
X You have posters or plaques of famous athletes.
X Your garage consists of sports equipment.
X You belong/belonged to a school team. (SWIM TEAM! WOOT WOOT!)
X You are going/did go to a sports summer camp.
X You have a specific number.
X You like loud music.
X You love/loved the Ninja Turtles.
X You never walk anywhere.
X You wear slip-on shoes.
X You wear/wore Vans.
X You like the band Panic! At the disco. (I have one of their songs on my iPod. Don't listen to it much.)
X You wear band t-shirts. (I swear, I'm the only teenager on the planet who was NOT obsessed with any band or singer at one point.)
X People have called you a freak and meant it. (Not exactly a freak, but I've been bullied so they may as well have.)
X You love to "hardcore" dance.
X Hair has been died more than 1 color (Ahem. It's 'dyed'.)
Geek. I knew it. :P
[ ] Brown - $100
Total so far: $125
Total so far: $210
Total so far: $310
Total so far: $630
Total so far: $1,230
Total so far: $1,255
Total so far: $1,305
Favorite Colors (multiple):
Did you use a calculator to add it all up?
Final Total: $5,055
1. Have you ever read a One/Four romance? Would you?
Um, a Xion/Katniss romance? Uh, no, I'm glad there isn't one, and if there was... it wouldn't be pretty.
2. What would be your reaction if Six wanted to go out with Ten?
Rue? Why do you want to date Terra? Weren't you killed in the Hunger Games?
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
... Toph got Zelda pregnant? I'm not even gonna say anything.
4. Can you recall any fanfics about Nine?
Fanfics about Ganondorf. Oh yeah.
5. Would One and Two make a good couple?
Xion and Roxas? Oh, HECK yeah!!
6. Five x Nine or Five x Ten? Why?
Foxface and Ganondorf or Foxface and Terra. I'd say Foxface and Ganondorf- neither Foxface nor Terra is gay.
7.Do you or anyone you know think Six is hot?
Rue. No and no.
8.Would you read an Eight/Five fic?
Zelda and Foxface. If there were such thing, than yeah, I would.
9. What would be the warning on a Ten/Seven fic?
A Link and Terra fanfiction. WARNING: Has major Terra-beats-up-Link-with-rocks stuff in it.
10. Four is in a happy relationship with Nine, until Nine runs off to marry Five. Four is in a brief, unhappy relationship with Eight until Eight cheats on Four with Two. Four finally takes the advice of One and settles into a happy relationship with Three.
Katniss is in a happy relationship with Ganondorf, until Ganondorf runs off to marry Foxface. Katniss is in a brief, unhappy relationship with Zelda until Zelda cheats on Katniss with Roxas. Katniss finally takes the wise advise of Xion and settles into a happy relationship with Axel.
... You know, that actually doesn't sound too bad compared to other ones I've heard. Katniss being in a relationship with Ganondorf, NO, Ganondorf with Foxface, doubt that would happen. Katniss in a relationship with Zelda, um, Zelda is NOT gay, Zelda and Roxas... oh my gosh that does NOT go together! Katniss taking advice of Xion, I could see that happening, having a relationship with Axel... you know, for some reason I can see Katniss and Axel together.
11. After the battle with Ten, Ten lived happily with Six. While Seven went to Egypt and left Two and Three together with Five. Eight ruled all of the gods with the help of Nine. One and Two realize their feelings for each other and got to a happy relationship. Then Eight and Nine confess their feelings for each other and (just like One and Two) they live in a happy relationship!
After the battle with Terra, Terra lived happily with Rue. While Link went to Hyrule and left Roxas and Axel together with Foxface. Zelda ruled all of the sages with the help of Ganondorf. Xion and Roxas realize their feelings for each other and got to a happy relationship. Then Zelda and Ganondorf confess their feelings for each other and (just like Xion and Roxas) they live in a happy relationship!
Okay, this doesn't sound too bad either. But- why would Zelda have Ganondorf help her rule the sages? Doesn't he kinda kidnap her a lot? Xion and Roxas is a definate pair I can support, but Ganon and Zelda... something I can see happening, but I don't exactly support that.
Some fanfictions that's either up or not up, in alphabetical order:
A Place for Us
A song-fic about Xion and Roxas and their feelings for each other. First song-fic, so no flames please. XionxRoxas
Category: Kingdom Hearts
Status: Complete and up.
A Tale of Two Twins (Title will likely change)
Xion, a shy guitarist, and Yuffie, a loud girl with a knack for getting herself into trouble, are twins. When they move to Twilight Town from Destiny Islands... well, crazyness ensues. AU.
Category: Kingdom Hearts
Notes: I've been wanting to do an AU fic for a long time...
Black and White
A FanFiction about Kabuto Yakushi, right-hand man for Orochimaru, beginning at the Chunin Exams all the way through the Naruto series.
Notes: I got a LOT of this written- I stayed up till 3AM handwriting chapter 2 of this. I'm thinking about also putting in an alternate universe at the same time where he turns good and stuff (White) and write the actual cannon stuff too (Black). This is a new fic, I don't have it planned out too well...
Status: Incomplete, not up
Who was that girl in Argentina, the one who lifted a five ton piece of rubble? Meet Number Five, one of the Loriens sent to Earth. This is her story...
Category: I Am Number Four/Lorien Legacies
Notes: I began writing this out immediately after finishing the book since I really like it. Haven't worked on it since that day.
Status: Maybe Hiatus, not up.
Namine is a Nobody, an outcast of the Kingdom due to unlucky heritage. But when she joins a trio of other Nobodies- Roxas, Axel and Xion- she finds herself in a quest to clear all Nobodies' names and change their fate.
Category: Kingdom Hearts
Notes: Summery probably sounds crappy because I don't have all the kinks planned out, but if I got to do this, I'm sure the rest would come quickly.
Journal of Arianna Hudson: Wizard Extraordinare
Muggle-Born Harry Potter fanatic Arianna Hudson keeps a journal of her first year at Hogwarts, including things such as a deadly rival, mysterious letters, a prophecy and the Next Generation- looks like Hogwarts is really all it's cracked up to be.
Category: Harry Potter
Notes: My first Harry Potter FanFiction- right now I'm writing a scene where Arianna is packing for Hogwarts. I have this all planned out nicely.
Status: Incomplete and up.
What if Molly didn't kill Bellatrix, but Neville did instead? My take on Neville killing Lestrange as revenge for his parents, slight NevilLuna.
Category: Harry Potter
Notes: Not confirmed, I'd just like to do this.
Status: Not confirmed, brainstorming.
When Xion Newman wakes up at Ansem's Academy for the Wise with no memory, she doesn't expect to be able to wield a mythological weapon, be on the student council... and certainly doesn't expect to fall in love with fellow Freshman Roxas Knight.
Category: Kingdom Hearts
Notes: I REALLY like this idea, but I don't know if I'll have time to continue it. :(
Status: On Hiatus, up.
Letters to Myself
A young Ginny takes her mother's suggestion and begins a habit of writing letters describing her every year and continues that habit all the way into her seventh year. Wrote this as a tribute to Ginny since a lot of my friends hate her. HarryxGinny
Category: Harry Potter
Notes: As stated above, this was written as a tribute to Ginny since most of my friends don't really like her. 1992 Letter just posted.
Status: Incomplete and up.
What was inside Azula's mind in Avatar: The Last Airbender and before? Azula's story, from childhood to her ultimate insanity. Meant to be a One-Shot, but turned out to be much longer than intended.
Category: Avatar: The Last Airbender
Notes: This was originally going to be a one-shot, then to be a full-fledged book leading up to Azula's insanity in the finale. However, due to time, I've decided to cut it and have it end where Azula receives her mission. I'm almost done with this.
Status: Incomplete and up
Mysterious Ticking Noise
Snake hears a ticking noise, and absentmindedly starts singing it- what happens when everyone else joins in? Rated K for a Zelda with an Alto voice, Ganondorf adoring Mario and a weirded out Snake. Very OOC.
Category: Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Notes: Possibility for a sequel
Status: Complete and up
Nothing Crushes Us
What would have happened if Jess had decided to invite Leslie to come with him and Miss Edmunds to the museum after all? Would she live to see another day... or would her love for Terabithia still lead her to her demise? Oneshot.
Category: Bridge to Terabithia
Notes: My alternate ending
Status: Complete and up
Everyone knows Team 7- Kakashi Hatake, Sakura Haruno, Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzimaki... and Yuffie Kisaragi? Well, this well-known Ninja has got to have got her skills from someplace, after all. Implied SasukexYuffie, NarutoxSakura
Category: A Naruto and Final Fantasy VII Crossover
Notes: Kind of unsure whether to continue this, it was a spur-of-the-moment thing...
Status: On Hiatus, up.
Ten years after she washes ashore on Destiny Islands, Princess Kairi recruits the help of Pendant Bearers Sora and Riku, people gifted with a Pendant that grants them power over a designated element, to help restore her world and go on an epic adventure.
Category: Kingdom Hearts
Notes: Really like this idea. Only have Prologue up, but am working on Chapter 2.
Status: Incomplete, up.
Protectors of the Tournament
A collaborative fanfic by me and a friend. Sakura and the rest of the Konoha 11 disguise as first years to protect the Triwizard Tournament while Hermione is getting suspicious and faces her own problems. What happens when these worlds collide?
Category: A Naruto and Harry Potter Crossover
Notes: In the process of starting it and me nor my friend have ANY idea where this is going. I'll be writing for Sakura, she's writing for Hermione.
Status: Incomplete and not up
Rocks and Keyblades
When Xion accidentally stumbles upon Jump City, she also shortly meets Terra Markov. Two girls, so different yet so alike... what happens when their worlds begin to collide?
Category: A Kingdom Hearts and Teen Titans Crossover
Notes: This is like my DREAM FIC. Right now I'm typing up Chapter 2, but in reality I'm in the process of writing Chapter 4.
Status: Incomplete and up
Rolling in the Deep
A song-fic about Sakura letting go of Sasuke. Anti SasuSaku.
Notes: I actually still don't know if I'm gonna write this, even though I have started it already... I still also don't know if I'll post this.
Status: Incomplete and not up.
Princess Zelda, sick of the royal life in Hyrule, runs away to compete at the Smash Arena, where the best of the best fighters are and where Link supposedly is- and in the process finds herself falling for Link and uncovering a new plot against Hyrule.
Category: Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Notes: This started out when my friend came over and we played SSBB together. When she left, in the spur of the moment, I decided to type up this fic having absolutely NO idea where it was going. But now I have a pretty clear image where it is going and it's my most popular fic out there. Currently typing up Chapter 6 like crazy.
Status: Incomplete and up
Sasuke the Unicorn
Naruto and Sakura annoy Sasuke until he agrees to go to Candy Mountain with them. A Parody based off of Charlie the Unicorn- due to their original personalities, it's not too OOC.
Notes: A parody of Charlie the Unicorn. I HAVE to do this since Charlie reminds me sooooo much of Sasuke.
Status: Incomplete and not up.
Zelda finds a list of naughty words that Crazy Hand posted- crazyness ensues. Rated K for a VERY boyish Zelda, bullying Olimar and an ancient swear that comes from the dawn of time... OOC
Category: Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Notes: Remake of the Potter Puppet Pals Wizard Swears and sequel to the SSBB version of the Mysterious Ticking Noise. I can't wait to write this when I have the time.
The Hunger Games: Saphire's Story
Saphire Doeburg hated the Hunger Games even before her brother was Reaped, and the fact that she's Reaped five years later doesn't help. What will happen? Sparks will fly... Not a SYOT, sorry!
Category: Hunger Games
Notes: This is based off an RPG on Wizard101 Central, turned into a story since I loved this so much. I'm typing Chapter 5.
Status: Incomplete and up
The Necromancer's Matter
Destiny Seagem, along with the rest of the Order of the Spiral, needs to find the descendants of the first wizards of each school in order to save the Spiral from an unexpected enemy... and find out her own destiny in the process.
Notes: This is my first ever fanfiction. While it looks like I don't have Part 7 written out, in reality, I'm currently writing and editing Part 12 and am nearly finished with this fanfic. YAY! I'm astonished at how far it's come!
Status: Incomplete and up
The New Bearers
When the final battle in Twilight Princess goes awry and Link and Zelda end up dying, two new people, Roxas and Xion, are chosen to become the next bearers of the Triforce of Courage and Wisdom. Now they must save a corrupted Hyrule- will they succeed?
Category: A Kingdom Hearts and Legend of Zelda Crossover
Notes: Although this was another dream-fic of mine (seeing as I LOVE both LoZ and KH), I haven't written this in a while, so...
Status: On Hiatus and up
I'm Terra. Terra Markov. I've made some choices in the past that I now deeply regret, and because of this I guess you can say I have a long story to tell. So let's go back a bit...
Category: Teen Titans
Notes: This will have three parts to it- Part 1, Princess; Part 2, Geomancer; and Part 3, Titan. I only have the prologue typed up, but I'm actually in the process of handwriting the beginning of Part 2.
Status: Incomplete and up
After Xion dies, DiZ somehow manages to catch small parts of her- enough parts that, with development, she could possibly be brought back physically with Sora living at the same time. So they program the parts enough and set her in a digital Twilight Town with Roxas. And soon they have odd feelings that they have a connection with each other, and soon set off to find out what's going on...
Category: Kingdom Hearts
Notes: Have this written, just haven't posted it yet.
Status: Incomplete, not up
A poem I wrote about Xion's sad death and her thoughts as she was dying.
Category: Kingdom Hearts
Notes: Wrote this in calligraphy for a poem and decided to type it up and post it.
Status: Complete and up
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
"You're all under arrest!" Random Cop from The Power of Six, Lorien Legacies #2
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
A few hours ago, getting home from school
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
I Am Number Four fanfiction
9. What are you wearing?
A red collared shirt with plaid designs and faded, holey jeans
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
In the car with my dad and brother. We were joking about printers.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A light switch
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yeah, my sisters.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I'm addicted to Lorien Legacies as of the moment.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd be Batman.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?