Poll: Who, in your opinion, is the hottest Beatle? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Partridge Family, Across the Universe, Phineas and Ferb, Brady Bunch, and Family Ties.
OK, um...yeah, I'm not really sure what to put on my profile.
OK, here I go. Hope my boring life is of interest to someone...
I'm twelve years old. But I was totally born in the wrong generation, because I love vintage retro cool stuff. Also, I think bellbottoms are hot.
WHAT I ENJOY
The most important thing I enjoy is David Cassidy. I enjoy him with all my being. He is so underrated. He could have had a really great career if he had been able to sing the kind of music he wanted too. Not to mention he was SO hot.
OK, I'm a little obsessed.
My favorite bands/ musicuns are:
The Beatles, The Partridge Family, The Monkees, The Who, The Beach Boys, Leif Garrett, Areosmith, Buddy Holly, Rolling Stones, Led Zepplin, The Doors, Jimmi Hendrix, Bob Dylan, Grateful Dead
2. VINTAGE TV
I love random facts about old TV shows that normally nobody would care about, like what it was like behind the scenes, the relationships between the child actors, or their horrible family lives. I don't know why, I'm just weird in that way I suppose...
Favorite Tv Shows"
BradyBunch- corny but still, I mean, you gotta feel sorry for that poor Jan. And who doesn't think Peter is adorable?
THINGS I HAVE LEARNED FROM THE BRADYBUNCH:
1. Mom always says, "Don't play ball in the house."
2. Benedict Arnold was a traitor.
3. Just because you have glasses, doesn't mean you will look positivly goofy.
4. No matter what the circumstances, it always "just so happens" that a movie star will be in town just in time for your prom.
5. Jesse James was a killer.
6. You can not earn a million dollars by selling bunnies or hair tonic.
7. Little kids like Cousin Oliver shouldn't be seen nor heard.
8. Your boss will always cover the money for your expensive vacations to the Grand Canyon and Hawwaii. So don't worry about it.
9. George Glass is single.
10. Wearing a brunette wig when you a re naturally blond is just a bad idea.
11. Don't procrastinate when your parents ask you to mow the astro-turf lawn. Just do it.
12. If your name is Greg Brady, don't ever make a bet. You. Will. LOSE.
13. A family meeting is the solution to everything.
14. If you are the oldest sister and pretty, it's okay for you to throw a hissy fit every two seconds because Davy Jones can't come to your prom. Your family will do whatever it takes to get him there. If your the middle child, however, and you have a problem "your a big girl now. You can work it out on your own."
15. It's okay to sit next to the man who just HELD YOUR SONS HOSTAGE at a Tiki Party, and even make friendly conversation with them.
16. A Brady never goes back on there promise.
THE PARTRIDGE FAMILY
I believe I mentioned the hotness of David Cassidy already, Yeah, I did. Anyway...
PRETTY COOL OUTFITS.
CUTE KIDS, ALTHOUGH I'M STILL NOT SURE WHY THEY NEVER TALKED.
DOG THAT DISAPEARS AFTER SEASON TWO. (With Tiger, perhaps?)
I LOVE LUCY
I Love I Love Lucy. That about sums it up.
Other than that I like...Leave it To Beaver, I Dream Of Jeanie, Gilligan's Isle, The PowerPuff Girls, The Flinstones, Yogi Bear, Bewitched, The Monkees, Ruby and The Rockits, Phineas and Ferb...this list could go on for a while. I'm just going to end it here.
Art. (Preferably drawing people) Reading. (preferably mysteries) Writing. (preferably fanfiction)
TEN THINGS I HATE:
1. Anti- Beatles people. But even worse is the people who call David Cassidy a girl. That hurts.
2 HANNAH MONTANA!!!!!!!! Lady GaGa, and Justin Beiber. Especially Hannah Montana.
3. My sister. (Kidding. ) Kind of.
4. Vegetables. That makes me sound really juvenile. But still. They are green and they come from the ground. Why in the hell would anybody put something GREEN and something that came out of DIRT in their mouth?That makes no literally no sense.
5. People who kill animals or tease animals for pleasure. That's just inhuman and I don't care to go into that more. Lady GAGA with her MEAT dress...
6. Homework. It sucks. Does this really need any explaning?
7. People who don't answer their text messages. That really irks me.
8. People who invite you over there house but then don't give you icecream.
9. Waking up early. WHY. WHY MUST I BE INTURRUPTED FROM MY SLEEP TO GO TO SCHOOL. *Please don't shake me please don't wake me...*
10. People in general. I'm not anti- social, it's just...people are so selfish. They are wrecking our world and they don't care about anything but money.
AND, AS AN ADDED BONUS:
11. Poser Emos. They annoy the hell out of me. Seriosuly. It's one thing to be emo, for real, but it's totally pathetic to PRETEND to be emo just to get attention. It's all like, "Haha I'm so cool I cut myself!!!!" No. You really aren't all that cool. And to you poser emos out there, reading this--Know that when you pose as emos, this girl right here is silently judging you.
MY RELIGION: I used to be Catholic, but I got bored at church. So then I tried to just stop believeing in God, which didn't work because I couldn't even imagine no religion. My new religion:
Beatlism. The state of mind in which one removes themselves from all society except things Beatle-related. Beatleism used to be exceedingly popular in the U.S and other places around the world and was rapidly spreading across the universe through the sixties. Some have even called Beatleism, and I qoute: "More popular than Jesus" Lately it has died out but still, a few chosen ones have claimed to have rediscovered the Temple of Beatlists, hidden deep in the skies of diamonds. The leader of the temple is the mysterious figure called Father McKenzie who writes words to sermons that no one but Beatlists can hear.
Beatlists beleive in four major gods: John, Paul, George and Ringo. (and David Cassidy, in my unique case) Rather then hating the devil, they hate Yoko Ono and those who break away from Beatlism or those who hate the Beatles in general will have to spend their afterlife listening the ear-piercing squeals of Yoko Ono and her followers, Mark David Chapman and Pete Best.
Beatlists are avid mediatators and they often mediate in their spare time, similar to George's way of mediating, with a few variations. Rather than chanting "Om" they chant "Goo Goo Ga'choob. In doing so, they are able to contact their inner "Paul, John, George and Ringo."
Religious Holidays of Beatlists are the birthdays of the four gods ( and the international day of mourning, John Lennon's tragic death. )
George Harrison B-day- February 25
John Lennon Death- December 8
The People I Love
Perhaps you are expecting me to say my family. HA. No.I'm talking about the hottest guys in the world here.
1. David Cassidy (he's becoming kind of a running theme for my profile, isn't he...)
2. Davy Jones (not the octopus)
3. George Harrison (must I bother to explain this one)
4. Stuart Sutcliffe (former Beatle in case you didn't know. Died at 22. Shame because there is barely any pictures of him. And he's hot)
5. John, Paul and Ringo (They can't be placed in any order I'm sorry)
6. Thomas Sangster. (he's BRITISH. And he's got HOT HAIR. And he plays FERB. And also, he's SEXY.)
7. Greyson Chance (Kind of similar to Justin Beiber. Except he has cute freckles, talent, and best of all he's not gay...ok no. Not at all like Justin Bieber. But that's why I love him.)
YEAH, SO...THAT'S ME.
end of profile*
Unsafe External Link