Poll: Which character should be my OC's love interest for my new Teen Wolf fanfic? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Teen Wolf.
Okay, what to say about me?
My name is hard to say so I won't write it and I've disliked it since the end of time.
I love music, especially Eminem, look at my Avatar, he is my King!
I live in the Big Apple, you should know where that is.
I love Teen Wolf, Supernatural, How I Met Your Mother, The Vampire Diaries (sorta, stopped watching after second season but still read fanfictions!) and a lot of other shows.
I love my best friends, they are amazing and they have my back, like how I have theirs.
I love reading any books, I JUST LOVE READING.
I love music, I'm writing it again because I just love it. Music is my soul and I listen to it to help me.
I love writing and I will start writing a Teen Wolf fanfic with a Derek/OC and it will go episode by episode.
My favorite color is midnight blue
My Top Twenty Movies Are:
20. Jackass (Them Boys be Cray Cray)
19. Drive (Ryan Gosling Mothafuckasss)
18. Toy Story (Why Andy? WHY!?!?!)
17. The Hulk
16. The Notebook (Can't have too much Gosling)
15. I Am Legend
14. Pineapple Express
13. Crazy, Stupid, Love / Friends with Benefits (Oh yeahhhhh)
12. Sixth Sense (Shhhhh...I See Dead People)
11. Thor (Needeth My Hammer...eth)
10. Iron Man (Second one needed a bit work. First one? Ovaries: BOOOOOOOM!)
9. Sherlock Holmes (Oh, where art thou Robert Downing Jr?)
8. The Amazing Spider Man (Ya know, some Andrew Garfield Goodness *drools*)
7. The Avengers (GOOOOOoooooOOOOO Superheros!)
6. Captain America (Sweet Chris Evans)
5. Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire (Could. Not. Stop. Crying.)
4. Harry Potter (THE BOY WHO CONTINUOUSLY LIVES OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN! HE JUST HAS A MOTHAFUCKIN SCAR!)
3. 50/50 (Dude, who wouldn't want some Joseph Gordon-Levitt action?)
2. The Social Network / 21st Jump Street (Tied for second. JESSE EISENBER AND CHANNING TATUM! 'Nuff said.)
1. 8 Mile / Inception (C'mon, it's Eminem AND Leonardo DiCaprio. Life couldn't be better.)
Top 25 Male Celebrities That Should Be In My Pants:
25. Logan Lerman
24. Paul Walker
23. Jake Gyllenhaal (Brokeback Mountain Bitchhhhheees XD)
22. Heath Ledger (R.I.P...he was the best Joker out there and the greatest person to have sex with Jake Gyllenhaal!)
21. Tom Cruise
20. Tyler Posey
19. Will Smith
18. Justin Timberlake
17. Ryan Gosling
16. Ashton Kutcher
15. Matt Damon
14. Colton Haynes
13. Bradley Cooper
12. Josh Duhamel
11. Chris Evans
10. Andrew Garfield
9. Channing Tatum
8. Dylan O'Brien
7. Shia LaBeouf
6. Leonardo DiCaprio
5. Ryan Reynolds
4. Jesse Eisenberg
3. Johnny Depp
2. Robert Downing Jr.
1. Tyler Hoechlin / Eminem (Don't fuck with me when it comes to these two)
Lastly I just love being weird.
Friend: wipes your tears when your rejected
Best friends goes up to him and says, "It's because your gay isn't it?"
Friend: tells you you deserve better when he dumps you
Best friend prank calls him and whispers "You will die in 7 days."
Friend: will bail you out of jail
Best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "Man, we screwed."
Friend: will help you move.
Best friend will help you move the bodies.
Friend: helps you up when you fall.
Best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much?
Friend: calls your parents by mr. and mrs.
Best friend calls your parents dad and mom.
Friend:has never seen you cry
Best Friend: has always had the best shoulder to cry on
Friend: asks for anything to eat or drink
Best friend: opens the fridge and makes herself at home.
Friend:asks you to write down your number.
Best friend: ask you for their number (cuz they can't remember it -)
Friend:borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back
Best friend:has borrowed things and when u ask for it they give u a tissue saying they lost it.
Friend:only knows your fave color, movie, and book
Best friend:could write a (very embarrassing!!) biography on your life
Friend:will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing
Best friend:will kick the crowd's butt if they are doing that to you
Friend: would ignore this
Best friend: will repost this on their profile
50 Fun Things to do at the Theaters:
Ok, before you start reading this, just remember, you Can just sit their and watch the movie, but hey...THAT WOULD BE BORING!
1. Try to start a wave
2. Gasp every time there is a swear word.
3. Wear a huge Afro wig.
4. Every 15 minutes stand up and then sit back down.
5. Yell out to the screen “Don’t Do It!”
6. If there is a love scene, reach over in front of you and cover a random person’s eyes.
7. Stand in front of the screen motionless and face the audience the entire movie.
8. Scalp tickets outside the theater.
9. If a catchy song plays in the movie stand up and dance.
10. Bring an attachable seat-belt. Strap it to your seat and then clip it on yourself. Turn to the person next to you and say, "you never know".
11. Talk really loud on your cell phone.
12. Demand that somebody puts the volume up.
13. Sit at the back, raise your arms to the projector and make shadow puppets on the screen.
14. Bring a laser pen and shoot it at the screen.
15. Wear 3D glasses…no matter what the movie is.
16. Every time something crazy happens, turn to a random person and say, “did you see that?!”
17. Sit criss cross on the floor in the very front of the theater and look up at the screen.
18. Stand in the front corner facing the audience and do sign language translations.
19. Do the same thing stated above (#18) except translate the movie into Spanish for the audience.
20. As people enter the theater, make nametags for them.
21. After the movie go back to the ticket counter and demand a refund because the movie was terrible. Whether or not they give you a refund, buy another ticket for the same movie at a later showing.
22. Half way through the movie run down to the screen, touch it, and then run back to your seat
23. Repeat the lines in the movie.
24. Accuse the person behind you of kicking your seat. Constantly demand that they stop even though they aren’t really kicking your seat.
25. Tape “reserved” signs on every single seat before the movie starts.
26. Get a large group of people and act out a wedding scene. (As if a couple were getting married in the theater) Make sure everyone is in costume, and that there is a bride, groom, priest, bridesmaids, best man, etc. Use the theater aisle as if it were a Church aisle and have a bride walk down to meet the groom standing at the front. Act out the entire scene as if they actually were getting married.
27. Sneak in chickens (find a way) then let them run around freely during the movie.
28. Laugh extremely loud at a line that wasn’t meant to be funny.
29. Wear a white sheet over yourself and cut holes for eyes (like a ghost) then creepily walk around with your arms out chanting “OOOoooOOOOO I am the ghost of the theater! ooooOOOOOooooOOOO!”
30. Ask the person who sells you the ticket to give you his/her autograph
31. Ask for a discount because you are single and entering alone
32. Wear sunglasses and a white cane and ask them how a blind person would be accommodated.
33. Bargain with the ticket price
34. Turn around to the person behind you and say, “Excuse me, can you please kick my seat? Thanks.” Once they start kicking your seat yell “HARDER! HARDER!”
35. Every so often, do an awkward moan.
36. Get the entire theater to sing happy birthday to a random person.
37. Every 10 minutes pretend something has impacted your life. Put your hand on your chest. Gasp, and as you nod your head look at the person next to you and say ”mmmmmmm!”
38. Stare at a random person next to you the entire time.
39. When buying your ticket, ask to pay half the price because you will be leaving half way through the movie.
40. Half way through the movie stand up and yell “DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!?” and then run off.
41. Ask a random person next to you to explain the movie because you don’t get it.
42. Ask a random person to go buy you popcorn because you don’t want to miss the movie.
43. Before the movie starts get everyone to bow their heads as you lead them in prayer. Pray for the movie. While praying, extend your hands towards the screen.
44. Stand up in the middle of the movie and start a head count.
45. Run up and down the aisles making rocket ship noises
46. Eat the popcorn from a random person sitting next to you.
47. Yell out loud demanding that they pause the movie because you need to use the bathroom.
48. When something is really funny, don’t laugh, instead point at the screen and scream: “L-O-L L-O-L L-O-L!!!!”
49. Blow your nose into a tissue and then show the contents of the tissue to a random person sitting next to you saying, “Look what I did!”
50. As the credits roll and people start to leave yell, “No! Everyone! Don’t Go! There is Something After the Credits!” After the credits roll and there is nothing say “Just Kidding!” Then run out giggling.
I did #4 while watching 'The Proposal', I did #5 while watching 'Friday the 13th', and I did #42 during Percy Jackson & The Olympians: The Lightning Thief, it was hilarious because the guy actually did it!
Paste this on
your page if
(O) you love
If you have ever burst out laughing about something in a book, and people look at you wierd, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk/sing to yourself copy and paste this to your profile.
Have you ever tried having a thumb war with yourself? I have. (I found that I'm a very tough opponent.) If you have just tried having a thumb war with yourself, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you find Spongebob funny SOMETIMES, but most of the time he is SO annoying you want to throw the TV out the window, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever pulled on a door that said push, or vise versa, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever stayed up past 2 in the morning reading, copy and paste this on your profile. (More like all night! :D)
If random songs pop into your head for no apparent reason, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan fictions, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this to your profile.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this to your profile.
If You Live In America, you post this
Why America has some Issues (Yes I live there, but tough. These are clever)
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
"Dude, I full on swayze'd that mother!"- Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
"I'm not some drunk sorority chick. You can't roofy me!"-Damon Salvatore (The Vampire Diaries)
"It's cool not growing old. I like being the eternal stud!"-Damon Salvatore (The Vampire Diaries)
Sam Winchester: "That thing killed Jess. That thing killed Mom."
Dean Winchester: "You said yourself once... that no matter what we do, they're gone. And they're never comin' back."
Sam Winchester: [grabs Dean and shoves him up against the wall] "Don't you say that! Not you! Not after all this. Don't you say that."
Dean Winchester: "Sam, look... the three of us... that's all we have... it's all I have... sometimes I feel like I'm barely holding it together, man... without you and Dad..." - (Supernatural)
"Secrets have a cost, they're not for free. Not now, not ever." - Aunt May (The Amazing Spider-Man)
"We all have secrets: the ones we keep... and the ones that are kept from us." - Peter Parker (The Amazing Spider-Man)
"Am I not attractive to gay guys?!?" - Stiles Stilinkski (Teen Wolf - MAN I LOVE THIS GUY!)
"You swing for a different team but you still play ball, don't ya Danny boy?" - Stiles
"Start the car or I'm going to rip your throat out...with my teeth." - Derek Hale (Oooooh the fantasies I have about himmmmmm)
"You know what else sounds fun? Stabbing myself in the face with this fork." - Jackson Whittemore
"This house is like the freaking Walmart for Guns!" - Scott McCall
"You wanna do homework? Or you wanna not die?" - Derek
"You faint at the sight of blood?!" - Derek
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy.
Yeah! COVERS for Older, Awesomer McCall!
Lennatha made these amazing covers:
The Pendant (imagine it with a ball chain rather than that):
READ THE STORY BITCHESSSSS! Tooo-da looo Mothafuckkasss!
Unsafe External Link