Poll: Which character should be my OC's love interest for my new Teen Wolf fanfic? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Teen Wolf.
Okay, what to say about me?
My name is hard to say so I won't write it and I've disliked it since the end of time.
I love music, especially Eminem, look at my Avatar, he is my King!
I live in the Big Apple, you should know where that is.
I love Teen Wolf, Supernatural, How I Met Your Mother, The Walking Dead, and others.
I love my best friends, they are amazing and they have my back, like how I have theirs.
I love reading any books, I JUST LOVE READING.
I love music, I'm writing it again because I just love it. Music is my soul and I listen to it to help me.
My favorite color is midnight blue
My Top Twenty Movies Are:
20. Jackass (Babes)
19. Drive (Ryan Gosling)
18. Toy Story (Why Andy?)
17. The Hulk
16. The Notebook (Can't have too much Gosling)
15. I Am Legend
14. Pineapple Express
13. Crazy, Stupid, Love / Friends with Benefits
12. Sixth Sense (I See Dead People)
11. Thor (Needeth My Hammer...eth)
10. Iron Man 1, 2, & 3 (Ovaries: BOOOOOOOM!)
9. Sherlock Holmes (Oh, where art thou Robert Downing Jr?)
8. The Amazing Spider Man (Ya know, some Andrew Garfield Goodness)
7. The Avengers (Superheros!)
6. Captain America (Sweet Chris Evans)
5. Precious: Based on the Novel Push by Sapphire (Could. Not. Stop. Crying.)
4. Harry Potter (THE BOY WHO CONTINUOUSLY LIVES OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN! HE JUST HAS A MOTHAFUCKIN SCAR!)
3. 50/50 (Dude, who wouldn't want some Joseph Gordon-Levitt action?)
2. The Social Network / 21st Jump Street (Tied for second. JESSE EISENBER AND CHANNING TATUM! 'Nuff said.)
1. 8 Mile / Inception (C'mon, it's Eminem AND Leonardo DiCaprio. Life couldn't be better.)
Top 25 Male Celebrities That Should Be In My Pants:
25. Logan Lerman
24. Paul Walker
23. Jake Gyllenhaal (Brokeback Mountain)
22. Heath Ledger (R.I.P...he was the best Joker out there and the greatest person to have sex with Jake Gyllenhaal!)
21. Tom Cruise
20. Tyler Posey
19. Will Smith
18. Justin Timberlake
17. Ryan Gosling
16. Ashton Kutcher
15. Matt Damon
14. Colton Haynes
13. Bradley Cooper
12. Josh Duhamel
11. Chris Evans
10. Andrew Garfield
9. Channing Tatum
8. Dylan O'Brien
7. Shia LaBeouf
6. Leonardo DiCaprio
5. Ryan Reynolds
4. Jesse Eisenberg
3. Johnny Depp
2. Robert Downing Jr.
1. Tyler Hoechlin / Eminem (Don't fuck with me when it comes to these two)
If you have ever burst out laughing about something in a book, and people look at you wierd, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have a tendency to talk/sing to yourself copy and paste this to your profile.
Have you ever tried having a thumb war with yourself? I have. (I found that I'm a very tough opponent.) If you have just tried having a thumb war with yourself, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you find Spongebob funny SOMETIMES, but most of the time he is SO annoying you want to throw the TV out the window, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever pulled on a door that said push, or vise versa, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever stayed up past 2 in the morning reading, copy and paste this on your profile. (More like all night! :D)
If random songs pop into your head for no apparent reason, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fan fictions, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this to your profile.
If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this to your profile.
If You Live In America, you post this
Why America has some Issues (Yes I live there, but tough. These are clever)
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
"Dude, I full on swayze'd that mother!"- Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
Sam Winchester: "That thing killed Jess. That thing killed Mom."
Dean Winchester: "You said yourself once... that no matter what we do, they're gone. And they're never comin' back."
Sam Winchester: [grabs Dean and shoves him up against the wall] "Don't you say that! Not you! Not after all this. Don't you say that."
Dean Winchester: "Sam, look... the three of us... that's all we have... it's all I have... sometimes I feel like I'm barely holding it together, man... without you and Dad..." - (Supernatural)
"Secrets have a cost, they're not for free. Not now, not ever." - Aunt May (The Amazing Spider-Man)
"We all have secrets: the ones we keep... and the ones that are kept from us." - Peter Parker (The Amazing Spider-Man)
"Am I not attractive to gay guys?!?" - Stiles Stilinkski (Teen Wolf)
"You swing for a different team but you still play ball, don't ya Danny boy?" - Stiles
"Start the car or I'm going to rip your throat out...with my teeth." - Derek Hale (Oooooh the fantasies I have about himmmmmm)
"You know what else sounds fun? Stabbing myself in the face with this fork." - Jackson Whittemore
"This house is like the freaking Walmart for Guns!" - Scott McCall
"You wanna do homework? Or you wanna not die?" - Derek
"You faint at the sight of blood?!" - Derek
COVERS for Older, Awesomer McCall!
Lennatha made these amazing covers:
The Pendant (imagine it with a ball chain rather than that):