Poll: Which character should be my OC's love interest for my new Teen Wolf fanfic? Vote Now!
Author has written 2 stories for Teen Wolf, and Walking Dead.
Okay, what to say about me?
My name is hard to say so I won't write it and I've disliked it since the end of time.
I love music, especially Eminem, look at my Avatar, he is my King!
I live in the Big Apple, you should know where that is.
I love Teen Wolf, Supernatural, How I Met Your Mother, The Walking Dead, and others.
I love my best friends, they are amazing and they have my back, like how I have theirs.
I love reading any books, I JUST LOVE READING.
I love music, I'm writing it again because I just love it. Music is my soul and I listen to it to help me.
My favorite color is midnight blue.
If You Live In America, you post this
Why America has some Issues (Yes I live there, but tough. These are clever)
1. Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'
10. Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM's with Braille lettering.
"Dude, I full on swayze'd that mother!"- Dean Winchester (Supernatural)
Sam Winchester: "That thing killed Jess. That thing killed Mom."
Dean Winchester: "You said yourself once... that no matter what we do, they're gone. And they're never comin' back."
Sam Winchester: [grabs Dean and shoves him up against the wall] "Don't you say that! Not you! Not after all this. Don't you say that."
Dean Winchester: "Sam, look... the three of us... that's all we have... it's all I have... sometimes I feel like I'm barely holding it together, man... without you and Dad..." - (Supernatural)
"Secrets have a cost, they're not for free. Not now, not ever." - Aunt May (The Amazing Spider-Man)
"We all have secrets: the ones we keep... and the ones that are kept from us." - Peter Parker (The Amazing Spider-Man)
"Am I not attractive to gay guys?!?" - Stiles Stilinkski (Teen Wolf)
"You swing for a different team but you still play ball, don't ya Danny boy?" - Stiles
"Start the car or I'm going to rip your throat out...with my teeth." - Derek Hale (Oooooh the fantasies I have about himmmmmm)
"You know what else sounds fun? Stabbing myself in the face with this fork." - Jackson Whittemore
"This house is like the freaking Walmart for Guns!" - Scott McCall
"You wanna do homework? Or you wanna not die?" - Derek
"You faint at the sight of blood?!" - Derek