Poll: What's your favorite Ocarina of Time warping song? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Legend of Zelda, and Fire Emblem.
Name: Ronald Souza
Relationship Status: Forever aloooooone!
Likes: Anime and Manga, Unloved pairings, Pressing the Shift Button, Star Wars, Wii games, Being pervy, Fanfiction, and Fan Art.
Favorite Games: Zelda, Dragon Quest IX, Pokemon, Fire Emblem, Metroid, Animal Crossing, Star Wars: The Old Republic.
Favorite Shows: Mythbusters, Ghost Adventures, Paranormal State, and Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe
Favorite Manga Genres: Shounen, Ecchi, Adventure, Martial Arts, and Comedy, of course XD
Favorite Mangas/Animes: Toriko, One Piece, Rave Master, Blood Lad, The Entire Dragon Ball Saga, Fairy Tail, Franken fran, and Girl Friends
Favorite Movies: Star Wars, Black Rock Shooter, Spider-Man, and Monty Python And The Holy Grail (CRACK HUMOR FTW!)
Fave Musicians: The Vocaloids, Weird Al, John Williams, and Linkin Park
Pairings I ship (in no particular order):
The Legend of Zelda:
Link/Malon (Ocarina of Time), Link/Ilia (Twilight Princess), Link/Tetra (Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass), Link/Zelda (Spirit Tracks, Skyward Sword), Ghirahim/Zelda (Skyward Sword)
Avatar: The Last Airbender:
Aang/Toph, Zuko/Katara, Sokka/Ty Lee, Korra/Mako, Korra/Bolin, Korra/Asami
Gray/Juvia, Natsu/Lisianna, Loki/Aries, Freed/Mirajane
Lucas/Dawn, Lyra/Silver, Ash/Dawn (Anime), Elesa/Skyla, Dawn/Cynthia
Rune Factory, A Fantasy Harvest Moon:
Raguna/Tabatha, Kyle/Mana, Kyle/Alicia, Micah/Carmen, Micah/Raven, Micah/Karina
Robin/Tharja, Chrom/Sumia, Merrric/Linde
Crossover (or SSB):
Link/Samus (Zelda/Metroid), Link/Sakura (Zelda/Naruto), Link/Sheeda (Zelda/Fire Emblem), Zelda/Marth (Zelda/Fire Emblem), Zelda/Chrom (Zelda/Fire Emblem)
Monkey D. Luffy/Boa Hancock (One Piece), Naruto/Hinata (Naruto), Goku/Chichi (Dragon Ball), Haru/Elie (RAVE), Let/Julia (RAVE), Ichigo/Orihime (Bleach), Miku/Luka (Vocaloid), Mako/Torian Cadera (SWTOR), Toriko/Rin (Toriko)
If you are a Tourettes Guy Fan, then copy and paste this on your profile!
- "Think the Hutta smell is off my boots. Should've kicked in more faces while it lasted."
- "Dibs on the head!"
- "I slid out of my mama's womb and picked up a blaster. Now I'm your new friend's bodygaurd."
- "That's a shame. He had a pretty face until you messed with it."
- "Look, boss! Blizz find a...a...thing!"
- "Blizz like boss's new game! KABOOM!"
- "You fight, I'll cheer. Deal?"
- "If I ever sell you out to anybody, it's going to be to this guy. Just saying."
- "Well, you win some you lose some. You just lost some!"
- "Thank you, thank you. I'll be signing autographs once the smoke clears."
- "Think I knocked 'im cross-eyed."
- "I just need you to know, sir, that I've become quite fond of you. You've helped me far more than anyone I've ever known. Because of this I'm forced to ask if, perhaps, you might feel the same fondness for me?"
- "Have you seen what the Sith wear? It's like every fashion designer in the galaxy went to the dark side."
- "Sometimes, if you squint, Taris is almost beautiful. Almost."
- "Yes, my lord. I wanted to update you on the condition of your ship. It has responded extremely well to my optimizations. I'm pleased to report that we are operating at peak efficiency."
- "Crude, but effective, my lord."
- "I'll do it blindfolded, just for fun!"
- "I wasn't planning on living forever anyway. I'm in."
The Republic Trooper:
- "Liberating is what I do best... next to blowing things up."
The Jedi Consular:
- Tharan Cedrax: "Me and Holiday have an announcement to make."
Consular: "Then I hope it's a lovely wedding and you have dozens of holo-children!"
Holiday: "Oh, Tharan! There's a thought!"
Tharan Cedrax: "Moving on..."
The Sith Warrior
- Gregor Willsaam: "Please, Sith, is there any way to inspire you to spare us?"
Warrior: "Nothing springs to mind!"
- "There won't be a heart left beating."