Author has written 10 stories for Twilight, and Remember Me.
7-26-2011: Thanks to AlleyjandroJacobie for the banners for both Forever and After and I'm Yours. Links are here:
Forever and After
Here's my email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also follow me on Twitter:
You can find all of the outfits on Polyvore
10-24-2011: Hey writers! If you are looking for a Beta, I just filled out all of the stuff so that I can start Beta-ing.
10-30-2011: I came up with an idea and I want to test this idea out. I have made a Facebook page for my Fanfiction stories. If you are on Facebook, you are welcome to "Like" the page. Pictures for the stories are posted in albums according to story and chapter (Ex. Forever and After: Chapter 1). You'll also be able to see any updates and announcements on there. I'm still trying to get it completely set up, but you're all welcome to "Like" it. Comments, posts, etc. are welcome. I only ask that they are relevant to Fanfiction. Search "Penguins.Are.Lovely Fanfiction" and look for the Forever and After banner as the profile picture.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't ignore it because the Bible says that If you deny Me, I will deny you in front of My Father and the glory of Heaven.
Twilight: Alec/Bella, Edward/Bella, Embry/Angela, Emmett/Bella, Emmett/Rosalie, Jake/Bella, Paul/Bella, Quil/Bella Quil/Claire
Vampire Diaries: Damon/Elena, Jeremy/Bonnie, Stefan/Elena, Tyler/Caroline
Hunger Games: Peeta/Katniss
Write 11 of your fave Twilight characters in whatever order and follow the instructions below:
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? I don't think so.
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? Noooo.
3) What would happen if Eleven got Eight pregnant? I don't think that's possible, but something pretty weird I guess.
4 Do you recall any fics about Nine? Oh I have my list.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? Nah. Alice is too hyper for Paul.
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Awkward! But I'd have to say Emmett and Alec
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and One in an awkward situation? Poor, poor Edward!
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic Using at least twenty words. Demetri and Alec are bored at the Volturi castle. They decide to create some mischief and play pranks on the Counsel and the other guards. Some interesting things happen.
9) Is there such thing as a one/ eight fluff? Yeah. Maybe.
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Ten Hurt/Comfort fic. Our Love Was Gone.
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to go out with One? None. That would be so many things that I am not going to get into right now.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three slash? No.
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? No.
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five? Probably not.
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion? Blood.
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? Just The Way You Are- Bruno Mars
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Ten fic, what would the warning be? Warning: May be character paralyzation, major shopping or howling.
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? You're hotter than a Jalepeno pepper. I better wear gloves when i handle you!