Poll: * Have you/will you listen to the music in the YouTube link that I have posted? * Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for Inheritance Cycle, Hunger Games, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Infernal Devices, Cassandra Clare, Mortal Instruments, and Anne of Green Gables series.
Listening to the most beautiful music ever!
I don't own it or anything, I just want everyone to hear this man's brilliance on the piano and the unbelieveably BEAUTIFUL piece that he is playing. It's great background music :)
For The Other Side: This: is Peeta's arena. Just for a reference point. Someone just drew it out, I'm not sure if it's completely accurate because I found it on Google, but I think it looks cool and... you know, mappish. Props to whoever drew it. :) This will forever more be my visual for the 74th Hunger Games arena.
The Review Revolution:
Even if the fic has 10002464 reviews already...
Even if the fic is older than time itself...
Even if it was abandoned a loooooooooooooooooooooong time ago...
Even if the author turned out to be a total psychopath...
Even if the OC is a Sue and the spelling would make a dictionary cry...
I, Seastar97, will review every fic I read. What goes around comes around, and more people will review my own fics. I have joined Review Revolution. Have You?
The Reply Revolution:
I Promise to respond to every signed authorised review posted to any of my stories.
No matter how unhelpful,
No matter how rude,
I, Seastar97, will respond to every signed review posted on my stories. People review if they know their effort is apreciated. I have joined the Reply Revolution.
Actual Bio: (:
My stories: If you scroll down, you'll see that 4 fics, only three of which are not doing pitifully bad (the underlined). I am ALWAYS looking for betas and anyone who is interested in helping me with writing these fics. I have a lot of ideas, but I could use some help sorting the good from the bad.
Flattery- Inheritance Cycle: Flattery is doing pretty well. I work relatively slow, so I might update this one every other week or so... I like writing it, especially since I actually have some kind of plan to go by, now, as opposed to just writing blindly. Things are just seeming to unravel themselves when I write :). I'll probably be finished with Flattery by the time Inheritance comes out in November.
The Other Side - The Hunger Games: I LOVE The Hunger Games, I love Peeta, I love writing this fic! It's so cool. I haven't gotten that many reviews, but I do have a bunch of alerts. Writing from Peeta's POV come naturally to me. I am able to update this faster than Flattery A) because I don't have a beta reader. They do slow down the process a little bit, and B) I like writing this one more.
Reyna's Rise: - PJatO (Son of Neptune): JEYNA!! My new obsession. I love writing this, it's so much fun, especially because I have an actual plot line written out on paper. It's pretty cool. I try to update as much as I can. None of these three is really my main project, but I probably think about RR the most. It's pretty cool, again.
Dear Diary - Infernal Devices: It's new :) I just started this fic. It is told in the form of Charlotte Branwell's, then Fairchild, diary. It starts when she's thirteen, and will basically follow her life until ten years later, when she's twenty-three, at the end of Clockwork Prince. I originally started writing this for my own amusment, but I really wanted to know what people think.
For more up-to-date updates (XD), you can probably flip to the most recent chapter in The Other Side, Reyna's Rise, or Flattery, because usually I write extensive Author's Notes. I like to keep you guys posted. I think that it can go without saying that I want REVIEWS more than anything! LOL
Hello, world! :)
My real name is Emily. I have really stupid, immature sense of humor, and the older I get, the worse it becomes. My last name is Snyder, like the pretzels. Everyone spells is like Synder, and pronounces it like "sign-der", instead of "sny-der", which makes no sense. I'm the oldest of six (unless you count my twin sister, who is 11 minutes older than me -- but I don't). People ask me a lot: "Isn't your house crowded?" My house isn't particularly big, so I proceed to tell them my schedule: 1.) Get up 2.) Take a shower before anyone gets to the bathroom 3.) Get dressed 4.) Go down to the bus stop 5.) Do all that school stuff 6.) Go home and straight to my room to drop my bookbag and turn the computer on 7.Get on the computer... 271.) Do homework. I'm not really sure what everyone else in the house is doing, or even if they're home. I just know that I'm taking up WAY less than my fair share of house. So, it's cool.
My birthday is January the 14th, so feel free to send birthday cards. I'm really young. If anyone knows what a golden birthday is, they know how old I am right now. I don't want anyone to know how old I am becuase most of the authors I read are like 20 years old and I'm just like... Still in highschool, man. I try to act a lot older and more experienced than I really am, but I still have a lot to learn. I live in Georgia. You know Georgia, that little island off the coast of Africa? No, not really. I live right by Atlanta, actually. I like: Thesaurus and Dictionary.com, good grammar, PMs, REVIEWS, more than anything, my readers (in a non-creepy way), my new obsession, the Transformers 3 sountrack. I love my guitar and my thousand-year-old laptop, and I am obsessed with the Hunger Games again. I've recently been told that I'm a writing prodigy. I don't believe it, but the people from UGA do. I've also been told I could correct a 30 year-old's grammar xD. These days, my thoughts can pretty much be sorted into two narrow categories: School, and why Peter and Tris from Divergent would be the perfect couple. It's not even funny how one-track minded I am.
How to be Popular by Meg Cabot: It's surprisingly good, in an annoying, very immature adolecent way.
I've read a whole lot, which doesn't really seem possible, because I don't remember the last time I legitimately read the last page of a book and thought "I'm finished", but here's a list of some that I really liked: The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay are my all-time favorites, of course. I just finished Divergent, by Veronica Roth. That was AWESOME. If you're looking a new read, that's the one. I've read all the PJatO books. The Inheritance Cycle, the Twilight Saga, Artemis Fowl, and Inkheart, Inkspell, and part of Inkdeath. Can anyone tell me what happens at the end? I kinda just stopped reading it, and I don't remember why. Anyway... One of my favorites is the Caster Chronicle series, which is Beautiful Creatures, Beautiful Darkness, and Beautiful Chaos, by Kami Garcia, and Margaret Stohl. It's a major romance, and an awesome page-turner. I LOVE THEM. I've read the Mortal Instruments as well, and started the Infernal Devices series by Cassandra Clare. I LOVE THEM. I just recently discovered Delirium by Lauren Oliver. It's super inovative, it's a great idea for a series, and it's amazingly written. She has a serious talent for writing. I would die without people like her to inspire me. The next book in the series Pandemonium was just released and it was AMAZING! I don't know if I've said this before, but I live for love triangles. And did Lauren Oliver create the cutest love triangle in the history of love triangles? Yes. Yes she did. Wicked Lovely by Mellisa Marr is great too. I just remembered Matched by Ally Condie. I haven't made it to the next one, Crossed, yet, but I plan to. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith = amazingly cute :) One of the sweetest books I have ever read. Makes me want to fall in love so badly. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare was just so super-good at the end. OMG. I love reading x)
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG. Okay, explanation: Cassandra Clare is writing a new book series called The Dark Artifices, and the one of the antagonist's names is -- GASP -- Emma CARSTAIRS. OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMFGOMFG. I'm so freakin' excited.
By the way, if you don't read Cassandra Clare, this is probably irrelevant to you... Is anyone else as excited as I am? PM me! I really want to know!
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what,
Jesus had no servants, yet they called him Master...
He had no degree, yet they called him Teacher...
He had no medicine, yet they called him Healer...
He had no army, yet kings feared him...
He won no military battles, yet he conquered the world...
He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him...
He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today
Feel honoured to serve such a leader who loves us...
If you believe in the God, Son, and Holy Ghost
then copy and paste this in your profile
Read from Bottom:
(Put this on your page if you like music)
( )_( )
Truly stupid things found on other things.
You know you use some of these! Don't Lie!
On Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are.)
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
LOL, I think the fire one might actually be true... I feel exposed now O.o
List twelve Inheritance characters, in no particular order. Then answer the questions about them.
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
I've never read an JeodxElva fic... that would certainly be interesting, I have to admit.
2. Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Orrin is HOT. Like, REALLY hot. I have a thing for him.
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Arya and Jeod? That sounds like a joke...
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Yeah. None of them are particularly enticing or memorable.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Aw. That's kind of cute when you think about it. Except Jeod's married...
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Eragon/Roran, or Eragon/Orik? Do I have to choose? Eragon/Orik, because they're not directly related
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
He'd probably incinerate both of them.
8. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
Oh, hell yeah.
9. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic?
"I'm Sorry My Boyfriend Killed Your Rider, but Honey, He was a Bitch."
10. Does anyone on your friends' list think three is hot?
Well, seeing as I don't have a friend's list, I'll speak for myself: Saphira is a dragon, therefore incapable of being hot, unless one is referring to her breath, which is, indeed, very hot.
11. Does anyone on your friends' list write or draw Eleven?
Again , I have to speak for myself on this one: No.
12. Would anyone on your friends' list write Two/Four/Five?
All three are kick-ass characters... I'd do it.
13. If you wrote a Song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose?
"Cave in" by Owl City.
"14. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Warning: If you are a homophobe, please do not read this fic. Arya's eyes have never been the same :(
. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Yesterday, but it was my own >:) It's kind of hard to find one without Eragon.
6. (1) and (8) are in a happy relationship until (5) runs off with (9). After (8) dumps (1) for (2), (6) gets upset and retaliates by dating (12). Alone and broken-hearted, (1) travels in search of a friend. Finally, (1) meets (4) and (7). The three loners meet (10), who tells each of them to look for love. (4) finds (3), (7) gets (11), but now (1) is in a never-ending love triangle with (6) and (12)!
Murtagh and Nasuada are in a happy relationship until Eragon runs off with Roran. After Nasuada dump Murtagh for Angela, Jeod gets upset and retaliates by dating Arya. Alone and broken-hearted, Nasuada travels in search of a friends. Finally, Nasuada meets Orrin and Thorn. The three loners meet Orik, who tells each of them to look for love. Orrin finds Saphira, Thorn gets Elva, but now Murtagh is in a never-ending love triangle with Jeod and Arya!
1. Grab the nearest book to you and open up to page 81 line 4.
"...strike Leo as something he wanted to deal with just then." --Mark of Athena, Rick Riordan :)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
My dining room table.
3.What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Vampire Diaries, bruh! WHAT
4. Without looking guess what time it is?
5. What time is it?
7:08! HA! I am good.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
Phineas and Ferb on the TV, little children-footsteps, pleas for Halloween candy, and the loud consumption of said candy.
7. When was the last time you stepped outside, what were you doing?
I was walking home from the bus stop like 5 hours ago x)
8. Before you started this what did you look at?
I was reading the tabloids for like 100 hours, approximately, and then I watched hair tutorials on YouTube while listening to Taylor Swift.
9. What are you wearing?
A sweater and jeans.
10. Did you dream last night?
I don't remember... Maybe. 50/50 chance.
11. When did you last laugh?
Probably at school. Yep. I was trying to get the attention of the guy I like (shh). Today actually wasn't very funny, though, so it was fake.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Cabinets, three framed pictures of fruit still-lifes. And a cool wooden calendar. I'm in the kitchen :)
13. Seen anything crazy lately?
No. Well, for Halloween my friend dressed up as a baby. And I also saw Paris Hilton and Kim Kardashian in like 50 different costumes on Perez Hilton... All ugly x)
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I think that people won't really be interested to read it this far. If you have, I commend you for that. And I REALLY like redoing it :D
15. What is the last film you saw?
The Perks of Being a Wallflower. It was really good, but it wasn't, like, appropriate, so yeah.
16. If you became a multi-millionare over night what would you buy?
A big, big, big house so I can move out of my parent's; and I would totally bribe the person who gets Cassadra Clare's ARC of Clockwork Princess. OOH GIRL, I wanna read that book so bad.
17. If your first child is a girl what would you name it?
Blair, or Heather. No, Charlotte. I just started liking that name.
18. If your first child is a guy what would you name it?
Idk... I would let my husband decide lol
19. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
Enter, my servant
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? No :(
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? I guess...
3) How many houses have you lived in? 2
4) Favorite candy bar? Twix or Hershey's cookies and cream
5) Favorite shoes? Since it got cold, my UGG boots.
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Yeah.
7) Least favorite school subject? P.E. Health, Math
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? Nope.
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? No
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. This guy... JK haha. Lately this really dumb teacher that I hate and this huge project. The two of them are just hovering around in the periphery, reminding of the great procrastinator that I am.
12) Favorite genre of music? Pop, I guess. Alternative, some dubstep. Not Skrillex. They are creepy.
13) What is your zodiac sign? Capricorn
14) What time were you born? Around 5:30 am
15) Do you like beer? I am under aged, but it tastes okay. I would drink it lol
16) Ever made a prank phone call? Yeah. I don't usually stay one the line though.
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? Opera for kids: in English!
18) Are you sarcastic? Never, ever, do I use sarcasm. Except right now
19) What are your favorite colors? Cerulean
20) How many watches do you own? 1
21) Summer or winter? Winter. It gets brutally hot where I live. So winter
23) Favorite color to wear? Grey. I have so many grey shirts it's not even funny. And please note how I spell grey like grey, with an E. It irks me so much when people spell it with an A.
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Sprite
25) What color is your cell phone? Black
26) Where is your second home? Nowhere...? My grandma's? Probably my best friend's.
27) Have you ever slapped someone? My sister
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Yep
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? 2 1/2
30) How many video games do you own? A lot
31) What was your first pet? A little grey kitten that is neither little nor a kitten anymore. She isn't even really that grey anymore... just kidding
32) Ever had braces? Not yet. My teeth aren't that crooked.
33) Do looks matter? Sure
34) Do you use chapstick? I usually end up putting it through the wash... So I use it when I have it
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Conner, Dodson, Rudnik
37) Are you too forgiving? Whenever I try to hold a gruge, I always end up talking to that person again, so, you could say that.
38) How many children do you want? 1-4
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? I used to. They have some cool t-shirts, but I think it's like a job requirement to have like a minimum of 15 piercings.
40) Favorite breakfast meal? I don't eat breakfast usually, honey nut o thingies and toast.
41) Do you own a gun? It's not in my house, but yeah.
42) Ever thought you were in love? No *sigh*
43) When was the last time you cried? I cried because my best friend was coming to my house and my sister was mad. It's a really long story.
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? I... was 3 nights ago Halloween? I think. I went trick-or-treating haha
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? I don't know what La Panera is, so Olive Garden.
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? No. I think it's hilarious when people to that, though.
47) Have you ever been in a castle? Last summer, but I think they gave it the title "Castle". It was a widow's huge unfinished house.
48) Nicknames? My grandma calls me Em.My asian friend calls me Emily Elizabeth, and my other asian friend calls me E-mill-I
49) Do you know anyone named Bertha? If your name happens to be Bertha, no offense, but I think it can go without being said that Bertha is the worlds ugliest name. I do not know any unfortunate soul named Bertha, but even if I did, they would probably go by a different name, so I can't be totally sure.OMG it sounds like birth! There was a Berenstain Bears bear named Bertha though...
50) Ever been to Kentucky? I've driven through it before
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? No.
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? In what way?
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? No
55) Do you own a diamond ring? No
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Sure
57) Do you dye your hair? No. My hair is dark and I don't really want to bleach it.
58) Does anyone like you? Probably haha. Not to be cocky. I just attract guys with my shyness! It's not my fault.
59) What year were you born? 1990's
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? I wasn't born... so even though I'm not saying my birth year (above), you now know that I am between 17 and 1 years old.
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? I stepped on it a few days ago... T_T
62) McDonalds or Wendys? Wendy's
63) Do you like yourself? Pretty much
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? My dad:) My mom is nicer most of the time, though, to give her some credit.
66) Are you afraid of the dark? Only when I watch scary movies. Which is never, so not really.
67) Have you ever eaten paste? Yeah, I think. I don't really remember. I've tasted it, if that counts.
68) Do you own a webcam? No.
69) Have you ever stripped? Umm, NO
70) Ever broke a bone? No
72) Do you chat on AIM often? I don't think AIM exists anymore...
73) Pringles or Lays? It depends. I LOVE barbeque Lays, but I like every other kind of Pringles
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Probably. Jk, no. IDK whatever
75) Rugrats or Doug? Rugrats
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? Sure. I mean, she looks nice, I guess, so I don't DISlike her.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? Jokingly (I think)
79) Do you have a birth mark? Yeah
80) Do you own a car? I wish
81) Can you cook? Certain things
82) 3 things that annoy you:
1. My brothers being loud
2. People who randomly decide not to like me D:
3. PEOPLE WHO JUST STAND THERE WHEN THEY ARE TALKING TO SOMEONE ELSE AND DON'T HEAR YOU SAY "EXCUSE ME YOU !@#$%"
83) Do you text message often? Kinda
84) Money or love? Love
85) Do you have any scars? A few
86) What do you want more than anything right now? A cooler phone, quiet, 1,000,000 bucks, my dad to stop going to cool places for work and leaving me, potato chips, more clothes, a maid, a free pass to a spa, a free pass to everywhere actually, scratch the million buckS I don't need money! Another Hunger Games book, someone to write my fics because I am only writing them because no one else will/has, my little iPod to be uncracked, pizza for dinner tonight, my mom to just get in the car so we can leave!
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? No.
88) Relationships or one night stands? Relationships
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Big Red. Juicy Fruit smells really annoying.
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Only when it's supposed to be greasy
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? I'm not really sure what a Rocky movie is, so I'm gonna say no.
92) Do you own a box of crayons? I use colored pencils.
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My daddy
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My sister
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? My sister
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? My other sister
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? ...I can't say
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? My best friend Sarah
100) Who was the last person that called you? My best friend Sarah
if you gotten the outstanding new student award, copy and paste this on your profile.
if you found your friend from 2nd grade on facebook copy and paste this
if you like typing your own 'copy and pastes', copy and paste this.
if you would like to spend every waking moment on FF.net, copy and paste this.
Whats the last book you read? Mark of the Athena by RR
What's on your TV right now? Netflix - Power Rangers :/
Who's the last person you talked to and what did you say? I told my younger sister to ask my brother for water.
Where are you? My kitchen.
What was the last thing you ate? Toast
What's your personality like? I'm actually really quiet most of the time, but once people talk to me, they like me, I guess.
What was the last thing you thought? This child is such a brat. Thanks for the permanent hearing problems. LOL that is legit what I thought. My sister is screaming now.
What was the last thing you dreamed and when? IDK, so I'll just relate a random good dream. I went to a party/thing at my neighbor's house and this cute guy gave me his number :D That would probably not happen in real life.
You now have a million dollars. What do you do? I would TOTALLY ask Cassandra Clare to give me a copy of Clockwork Princess, then I would probably donate the rest to a charity... I would keep some for college and stuff, too, I guess, and spend a bunch on random stuff that I want
Reach out and grab the closest thing to you. What is it? Without looking? A lollipop that I just took away from my 2-year-old sister.
What are you eating/drinking right now? Nothing
What are you writing RIGHT NOW? This. I was trying to work on the Other Side, but I looked at the tabloids instead until a porn ad popped up.
Grab the nearest book to you, turn to page 19 and find the second paragraphWhat is it? "Excellent," Reyna said. She turned to Jason, and Annabeth thought there was a hungry sort of gleam in her eyes. "Let's talk, and we can have a proper reunion." Mark of Athena, RR. I am SO rooting for Jeyna, but RR portrayed Reyna is a sort of creepy, pitifull, powerless way in this book. I could write a whole essay on why it's totally unfair that Piper gets to be with Jason :( I don't dislike P, but you know, Reyna never even got a chance to catch up with her BFF!
What's it like being you? I have a lot of inner turmoil, but it's pretty boring most of the time
What are your thoughts on writing? I really like writing. It lets you say things that you probably would never say in real life, lets you go place you'll probably never go, and do things that you never would do.
How tall are you? About 5'1".
What book are you currently reading? Nothing. I just finished Mark of Athena a few hours ago, though. I am going to start reading Beautiful Redemption as soon as I get it!
Well, what do you like reading? People's minds ;)
What music are you listening to? Nothing at the moment
What was the last website you visited before fan fiction? Yahoo Answers xD
What was the last thing you cooked? Mac n' cheese
What color are the walls of the room you are in? They have flowery wallpaper.
Do you know who the governor of your state is? Nathan Deal
Ketchup or Mustard? Ketchup
How many different programs are on your computer right now? 2
What is the weather like? It's night, but I think it's clear outside and it's starting to get cold. Today was nice, though.
Are you going on vacation this summer and where? I'm going to my grandma's and probably NYC :D
Anything else? Of what?
What's your favourite article of clothing? This sweater I got from Forever 21
Who is the most special person to you? ME! Jk, Idk, really...
What's your favorite childhood memory? At my summer camp, my friend said something really hilarious and I just smile everytime I think about it :)
Scariest moment of your life? I was in the front seat and my brother was choking a burger bun in the back. But then he spit it out :)
One word that would best describe you? Quiet
What is your favorite month in the summer? July
What's your favorite number? 8
What does your name mean? I don't feel like Googling it
What does your user name mean: Nothing, really
What is your favorite Disney movie? Beauty and the Beast, or the Little Mermaid, or Aladin, or Lady and the Tramp.
What made you smile today? My friend's text messages
Last thing you said out loud? I don't remember.. I was talking to myself, but before that, I was singing "You make beautiful things, you make beautiful things out of the dust. You make beautiful things, you make beautiful things out of us." which is song (Beautiful Things by Gungor) that we sing at my church.
Last rainbow you saw? It was right over my neighbor's house and I could see it really well from my garage. Beautiful :)
Do you want a hair cut? My bangs grew out, so yeah.
Are you musically inclined? I guess
Have you ever been in a fight? No
Anything else interesting happen to you in your life? I have a twin. That's what I always say when I need to say something interesting, but that didn't really happen. I was just born with a twin.
What is your favorite outfit? It's probably going to change tomorrow, so I won't say.
"No I did not smell with my nose. That is preposterous." -- My twin sister
"Dad, she hit me in the nose with her knee!" "No, he hit me in the knee with his nose!" -- My twin sister and my younger brother
"Fuck you!" "I have to decline..." -- My friends. I love them
Viola. My profile. Now you've either read everything, or actually knew where you were heading and scrolled down to the bottom the page immediately. Either way, congrats for making it this far, and REVIEW!