Author has written 5 stories for Twilight.
Here are some things about me if you want to know:
1. I love to read and write.
2. My book recommendations (if you have not already read them):
-Harry Potter series - JK Rowling
-Percy Jackson & The Olympians series - Rick Riordan
-The Heroes of Olympus trilogy (the third book: The Mark of Athena, comes out 10/2/12) - Rick Riordan
-Mortal Instruments series - Cassandra Clare
-The Hunger Games trilogy - Suzanne Collins
-Delirium trilogy (the third book: Requiem, comes out spring of 2013) - Lauren Oliver
-Tuesdays With Morrie - Mitch Albom
-To Kill A Mockingbird - Harper Lee
-Night - Elie Wiesel
-Wicked - Gregory Maguire
-If I Stay/Where She Went - Gayle Forman
-Thirteen Reasons Why - Jay Asher
-Twilight - Stephanie Meyer
-Chains - Laurie Halse Anderson
Well, I hope you enjoy reading my stories, and everyone, please remember to review!
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cried post this in your profile
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you someplace before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
If you found this funny, post it on your profile
9 Things I Hate About Everyone:
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.. I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2. People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the T.V.. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it?! Do people do this? Who and where are they? I'm Gonna Kick their asses!
5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid 12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?". Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8. When people say "life is short". What the heck?? Life is the longest darn thing anyone ever does!! What the hell can you do that's longer?
9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbass?
20 Things to do at Walmart:
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms (or shoes) and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream... "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
17. Throw skittles at people and yell, "Taste the rainbow!'
18. Go the toy section, get a light-saber and start challenging people to a jedi match.
19. Follow a random person and if they turn and ask why are you following me yell, "No I won't have sex with you!"
20. Whenever someone puts something in their cart, put it back on the shelf when they aren't looking. When they begin to say bad words, call them a potty mouth and tell them to scrub their mouths with soap.
Repost this if you laughed...
"All life is an experiment. The more experiments you make the better."
"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
"Every man dies. Not every man really lives."
"Everything has been figured out, except how to live."
"Everything in life is luck."
Repost these if you found them inspiring. Or you just like them.
Unsafe External Link