Author has written 11 stories for Animal Ark Series, Warriors, and Hetalia - Axis Powers.
Hey! I'm Unwanted, and I am given the honor to send you all stories about the books I have read and the animes I watch; even the television shows I watch. I hope my stories do not come as a bother to you because some of them are short and bad, but I try. Most of them are really retarded, but whatever. I write really slow, so sorry about that.
A few things about me:
I Lurf Prussia. ;D
I always write a heart with " _3 " so in alot of comments you'll see "I love your stuff! 3." because I forget they don't let you put that on here. D:
Crowfeather from warrior cats is the.. shit.
My best friends usually have me make Fanfictions for them, and I take requests in either my inbox *Which I don't check* or comments *which I DO check.*
I am your friend until you make me your enemy.
My favorite Warriors pairing is Crowfeather and Leafpool, and second would of course be Dovepaw and Tigerheart.
Favorite Hetalia pairing is Prussia and Himself, because he's to awesome for anyone.
My main thing on my fanfictions: REVIEW. I love reviews. They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.
I will love you if you review my fanfictions. I just might marry you. Okay maybe I won't.
What I will be getting around to:
Sometimes, Love Isn't Enough - Crowfeather x Leafpool - COMPLETE !
Time of Dying - Poland x Hungary - Complete
Canadian Incest? - Americanada - Complete.
Frail Liechtensteins and Drunk Germans? - Germany x Lilli - Complete.
Hetalia Song Dabble! - Just About Everyone - Complete.
Crow x Leaf: The Way It Was Supposed To Be: Try 2 - Crowfeather x Leafpool - Complete.
Mandy's Bad Day - Possible Mandy x James - Complete, annoyed at its size. *That's what she said. .*
Soul Eater Truth Or Dare - No Pairing - Stalled; not going to get completed.
Life Is Meaningless Without You - Icecloud x Lionblaze - Complete and needs reviews.
Beautiful Disaster - Hollyleaf x Lionblaze - Complete.
Love Hurts - Leafpool x Crowfeather - Complete!
Face Down - Poland x Lithuania - Complete!
none. message me some. owo
I'm extremely immature. Beware of me.
As a Clan cat, I will not…
1. Tell Tigerstar to get a life.
2. Make any remarks about Longtail compensating for something.
3. Ask Jayfeather "How many fingers am I holding up?"
4. Tell Crowfeather "I totally hit that" when talking about Leafpool or Feathertail.
5. Ask Ravenpaw and Barley who's on top.
6. Refer to Crowfeather as "Crowy", Jayfeather as "Jay-Jay", Tigerstar as "Tiggystar", etc.
7. Make any remarks about the length of Jayfeather's stick.
8. Make any remarks about Lionblaze exploring Heathertail's tunnels.
9. Make any remarks about how Hollyleaf never did anything that can be used as a sexual innuendo.
10. Taunt Crowfeather with revealing pictures of Leafpool.
11. Taunt Leafpool with revealing pictures of Crowfeather.
12. Hug anyone.
13. Ask Dustpelt if he's ever considered using a condom.
14. Ask Spiderleg how drunk he was when he slept with Daisy.
15. Mention Spottedleaf while in the same room as Firestar and Sandstorm.
16. Laugh at Midnight's terrible grammar.
17. Laugh at Purdy's accent.
18. Refer to Ashfur as "Polka-dotted".
19. Try to force anyone out of the closet.
20. Make fun of Brokenstar for getting his ass kicked all the time.
21. Harass Sorreltail for "stealing Brackenfur".
22. Say anything to Leopardstar when she's in one of her "moods".
23. Use the Moonpool as a bathroom.
24. Come up with a theme song for the Three.
25. Talk to Ivypaw about how much better her sister is.
26. Stare at Brightheart's face.
27. Try to convince Cinderheart that she's Cinderpelt.
28. Diss fish in front of RiverClan.
29. Bring up the subject of Sol.
30. Slap Firestar upside the head for being so blind to the opposite sex.
31. Support a system of government where people actually work together instead of trying to kill each other all the time.
32. Mess with Jayfeather's stick of wonders.
33. Tell Hollyleaf to go die in a hole
34. Read Hollyleaf a list of every single violation of the Warrior Code
35. Try to rape Crowfeather.. *Totally will.
The Lessons Warriors Has Taught Us :
1. Violence doesn't solve all problems, but it does solve some. And they should be solved very violently.
2. Cats can have accents.
3. Old people are funny.
4. If your girlfriend dies, the default response is to sleep with her sister.
5. No matter how right you are, you're still wrong in some way.
6. Your logic doesn't have to make sense if you're angry enough.
7. Always use a condom.
8. Killing your half-brother solves all of your problems for 6-12 months.
9. Having fangirls gives you the right to do virtually anything without being considered evil *cough*Ashfur*cough*Scourge*cough*.
10. There are no limits to how homoerotically you can kill your own brother.
11. Casual racism is socially acceptable. More severe racism is less approved of, but still allowed. Only outright genocide crosses the line.
12. Most children in southern England will squee when they see a cat.
13. Good is cute/handsome; Evil is sexy.
14. Highly organized colonies of feral cats have been living in the English countryside for over 40 years without being noticed by anyone.
15. Cats are really good at cleaning up massive bloodstains.
16. If you eat too much fish, your blood tastes fishy.
17. Its possible to complain about anything.
18. All barn cats are gay.
19. Happy endings are unrealistic.
20. No matter how depressed you get, there is always a way to become more emo.
21. Plans that rely on the cooperation of others have a tendency not to work.
22. God isn't going to do anything for you because He wants you to maintain both the freedom and the capacity to just get off your lazy ass and do it yourself.
23. Gaining nine lives causes you to die nine times as frequently as everyone else.
24. Major antagonists have a tendency to die the most violent deaths imaginable.
25. The object that cats should fear the most is a purple pen.
26. Life: You don't win. You break even. At best.
27. It's possible to not notice that you are pregnant.
28. It's possible to make multiple AMVs of a series with only one episode worth of clips.
29. The general public doesn't know anything.
30. People who secretly want to have sex with you make the best evil minions.
31. The default response to being dumped by someone is to devote yourself to making them watch their family die slow, painful deaths.
32. If you try hard enough, you can be pregnant and give birth without anyone noticing.
33. People named after plants tend to be red herrings. People named after animals are the real deal.
34. Don't fight the system, no matter how messed up it is.
35. Stars are really the spirits of dead cats.
36. War crimes are perfectly fine if God tells you to commit them.
37. Just because someone has gone to hell doesn't mean you don't have to deal with them anymore.
38. The width of someone's shoulders is a good indicator of how strong and experienced they are.
39. Don't mess with beavers.
40. Thunderstorms are inherently dramatic.
41. Forbidden relationships happen about as often as socially legitimate ones.
42. Breaking the rules is bad. Bending the rules is good.
43. Virginity is overrated.
44. If you're ever near death or dying, you will survive anyway.
45. Most people would listen to Hitler if he was nice to them.
46. If you start to see a red haze, stop what you are doing.
47. Lying is the most evil thing ever.
48. The happier your relationship, the more tragically it will end.
49. Incest doesn't count if it isn't immediately noticeable.
50. If you play with your food, an owl will come and eat you.
You can only type ONE word! Not as easy as you might think - now, copy or forward, change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It's really hard to only use one word answers. You can only type one word.
1. Where is your telephone? None.
2. Where is your significant other? What?
3. Your hair? Curly.
4. Your mother? Inside.
6. Your favorite thing? Computer.
7. Your dream last night? Waterbed.
8. Your iPod? None.
9. Your dream/goal? Author.
10. The room you're in? Hot.
11. You hate? Warmth.
12. Your fear? Death.
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Home.
14. Where were you last night? Here.
15. What you're not? Boy.
16. Muffins? Yes.
17. One of your wish list items? Cat.
18. Where you grew up? City.
19. The last thing you did? Wrote.
20. What are you wearing? Underwear.
21. Your TV? Off.
22. Your pet(s)? Meowing. ._.
23. Your computer? Acer.
24. Your life? None.
25. Your mood? Bored.
26. Missing someone? Sorta.
27. Your car? None.
28. Something you're not wearing? Hat.
29. Your summer? Sultry.
30. Your eyes? Brown.
31. Love someone? Boyfriend.
32. Your favorite color? Aqua.
33. When is the last time you laughed? Today.
34. Last time you cried? Yesterday.
35. Who will repaste this? Me?
My mother taught me...
1. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
2. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
3. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
4. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going with me."
5. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
6. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about."
7. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
8. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck?"
9. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
10. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
11. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
12. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
13. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOUR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
14. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
15. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home."
16. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
17. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
18. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you're cold?"
19. My mother taught me HUMOUR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don’t come running to me."
20. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up.
21. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
22. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
23. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
24. My mother taught me SHAPE-SHIFTING.
"You'll turn into a sausage if you eat any more."
25. And my favourite: my mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"