Poll: Do you want Mana and Killua to end up with kids in "Loving You"? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Fantastic Children, Letter Bee/テガミバチ, Final Fantasy IX, Hunter X Hunter, Tales of the Abyss, Mana Khemia: Alchemists of Al-Revis, Dog Days/ドッグデイズ, and Vocaloid.
My real name is a secret and I'm turning 20 his year...whoa I'm old...
Anyway, I'm not that good with imaginations...
I think I should give you guys a warning...
but I'm trying to refrain from doing anything associated with FFn when I am in one.
So, what do you think? Still considering to read my stories?
The anime I love are mostly cute and adorable animes. I don't why but that is the way I choose what anime to watch...
- Gakuen Alice
- Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha A's Strikers
- Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles
- Fantastic Children
- Blue Dragon
- Fairy Tail
- Rental Magica
- HunterXHUnter 2011
- Sword Art Online
- many more that I forgot...
If it's games cute and adventuristic...mostly RPG games...
-Radiata Stories (most favourite is Gil the light elf and Jack)
- Ar Tonelico
- Ar Tonelico 2
- Mana Khemia (most fav are almost everyone except Flay and Roxis)
- Mana Khemia 2 (I love Enna!!!)
- Final Fantasy IX (adore Blank, like Zidane and Dagger/Garnet)
- Kingdom Hearts 2 Chain of Memories
- Dawn of The Mana (Faye is sooooo cute!)
- Atelier Iris 1 2 3
- Odin Sphere
- Disgaea: Hour/Afternoon of Darkness (Laharl's cute! I love his laugh!)
- Disgaea 2: Cursed Memories (I like Taro!!!)
-Tales of Legendia
-Tales of the Abyss
- many more that I tend to forget
Quotes I love...
Time is the coin of your life. it is the only coin you have and only you can determine how it will be spent.
To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream, not only plan, but also believe.
The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it. (Michelangelo)
Facebook account: Moonfire Light
Twitter account: @MoonfireLight
deviantArt account: moonfire17
Unsafe External Link