Song of the Day/Week/Whatever: "Key Entity Extraction V: Sentry the Defiant" by Coheed and Cambria
Western Sign: Aries ("I am, therefore I am." and "Try, then try again!")
Eastern (Chinese) Sign: Monkey (water monkey to be exact) ("I entertain.")
Chocolate, reading, surfing the web, anime/manga, a good joke, listening to music (I'll listen to anything as long as it sounds good: rock, hip-hop, pop, j-pop, classical, jazz, etc.), hanging with my friends, sleeping, video games (I'm a Playstation gal! Mostly play Square Enix stuff--Final Fantasy franchise, Kingdom Hearts, etc.) roses, foxes, wolves, Spring, light rain showers, tea, daydreaming, stargazing, Sudoku puzzles...
Anime/Manga/Manhwa That I Like:
Naruto, Noblesse, Dark Air, Girls of the Wild's, Vampire Knight, Skip Beat!, BLEACH, Code Geass, Shinsekai Yori, Sword Art Online, Psycho-Pass, Air Gear, D.Gray-Man, Trinity Blood, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Shamanic Princess, Sailor Moon (my first anime! Remember how it used to how on Toonami with DBZ? Anyone?), Cowboy Bepop, Ghost in the Shell, Wolf's Rain, Eureka 7, Valkryie Profile, Special A, Fullmetal Alchemist, Inuyasha, Blood, Kuroshitsuji (Black Butler), My Pureblood Boyfriend, and others I can't remember...
Books That I Like:
Pretty much anything by Tamora Pierce, the Inheritance Cycle series, the Artemis Fowl series, Jane Eyre, the Leatherstocking Tales, the Mortal Instrument Series, the Blue Bloods series, the House of Night series, Daughter of the Forest (and following sequels), Dancing Wildwood (and following sequels), A Great and Terrible Beauty (and following sequels), Sunshine, the Black Jewels series, Graceling, The Host, a couple of books by Anne McCaffrey (mostly the series involving Pern and the dragons) and others I can't remember (trust me, I've read tons of books)...
TV Shows That I Like:
The Vampire Diaries, Elementary, Game of Thrones, Psyche, Fringe, Lie to Me, Supernatural, Grimm, Once Upon a Time, The Secret Circle, Mob Wives, Leverage, Frontline (documentary series on PBS), Downton Abbey, Masterpiece Classics (PBS), Masterpiece Mystery (depending on the books, PBS), House, Grey's Anatomy, Mob Wives, Family Guy, American Dad, Robot Chicken
Top 10 Anime/Manga Guys I Am Currently Drooling Over
Note: I'm probably drooling over these guys for one (or more) of the following reasons-- their voices, their looks, their attitudes, their sense of humor (if any). More often than not, its the voices. Yay for voice actors!
1. Rai from Noblesse
2. Allen Walker from D.Gray-man
3. Frankenstein from Noblesse
4. Itachi Uchiha from Naruto
5. Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto
6. Kaname Kuran from Vampire Knight
7. Abel Nightroad from Trinity Blood
8. Lelouch Lamperouge from Code Geass
9. Uryu Ishida from BLEACH (after volume 49)
10. Byakuya Kuchiki from BLEACH (after volume 49)
Mean people, brocolli, being broke, humidity, being woken up from a deep sleep, running out of chocolate, being the last person to figure out a joke , not being able to find something that I JUST had in my possession, rude people (If I deserve a thank you for doing something fairly important on your behalf, I deserve a thank you. I'm not asking to be showered in praises...), being made fun of for being short (5'2''), milk (probably the reason why I'm short)
More About Me:
I've been told that I'm a cheerful, friendly, sometimes hyperactive, and most of the time random person. I think that's true 95% of the time. The other 5% I'm either upset, disgusted with the world and want to be left alone, or just feel like being a bit of bitch (since I never am the rest of the time). That last one is mostly towards my friends who, in turn, just act like bitches back. XD Strangers have nothing to worry about. I'm the epitome of politeness! :D
09/06/10 - At the moment, I do not have any stories to put up. I'm reading some! _ I will get around to it eventually though...hopefully.
Unsafe External Link