Poll: Who do you think Kat Manx should end up with? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Power Rangers, Atlantis, Code Lyoko, iCarly, and Kuroshitsuji.
I promise to remember Jake when leadership comes my way,
I promise to remember Rachel when aggression ruins my day,
I promise to remember Tobias when I see a bird in the sky,
I promise to remember Cassie when I see my lover walk by,
I promise to remember Marco when I hear a joke that's bad,
I promise to remember Ax when homesickness makes me sad,
I promise to remember Visser 3 when I want something I can't get,
I promise to remember Elfangor when I miss someone I only met,
I will always remember the Yeerks when I pick at my ear,
And I promise to ALWAYS love Animorphs,
From year to *morphing* year.
Copy & paste this onto your profile if you promise to do the same.
List your twelve favorite Code Lyoko Characters in no particular order:
1. Aelita Stones/Hopper/Schaeffer
2. Jeremy Belpois
3. Odd Della-Robbia
4. Yumi Ishiyama
5. Ulrich Stern
6. Milly Solovieff
7. Jim Moralés
8. Kiwi Della Robbia
9. Waldo Franz Schaeffer/Franz Hopper
10. Hervé Pichon (I feel bad for him...)
11. Hiroki Ishiyama
12. X.A.N.A. (Every villain needs a little love)
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Not lesbian, but I can see how a guy is attracted to her...Ulrich...
3) What would happen if twelve got eight pregnant?
0.o no comment
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
Hm...maybe, but I don't think they'd last. Jeremie would find her a little too childish I think.
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
Neither. Ulrich would never be able to maintain a relationship with Hervé or Franz Hopper.
7) What would happen if seven walked in on two and twelve having sex?
Jim would become comatose, and I hope one wouldn't hear about it...she'd feel so betrayed! Also... How would that work?
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
Although Odd made fun of him, it didn't mean he didn't like him...Hervé always thought he was just a joker, the class clown, but maybe there was more to him than that...
9) Is there any thing as one/eight fluff?
I highly doubt that.
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic
Er...Sympathy For the Innocent
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted four to de-flower one?
I'm not even going to go there. Pretty sure Antea beat Yumi to the punch.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read three?
None of my friends watch Code Lyoko
13) Does anyone on your friends list draw or write eleven?
14) Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five?
I would if we could leave Yumi out of it and Ulrich out of it
15)What might ten scream at a great moment of passion?
Um... "YES! SISSI! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS MOMENT!" And since you can be sure he doesn't have a shot with Sissi, the random girl would most likely proceed to bitch slap him...
16)If you wrote a song fic about eight, what song would you use?
Simple Plan--I'm Just A Kid
17) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Milly is going to walk in on something pretty disturbing... And again, how would that work?
18) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
Hey, Jeremy! Wanna come see my robot's circuit board? (I have no idea)
You're a 90's kid if:
You can finish this 'ice ice _'
You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genesis became popular.
You remember those Where's Waldo books.
You remember eating Warheads.
You remember watching the 1st Batman, Aladdin, Ninja Turtles, and 3 Ninjas movies.
Before we realized all this would eventually disappear.
If you have a worse memory than Tommy Oliver, copy and paste this onto your profile. If you know who that is and laughed at that joke, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you thought Alyssa Enrile was a pink ranger at first copy and paste this onto your profile and add your name to the list if you know who that is
Obsessions: Power Rangers, Star Wars the Clone Wars, Teen Titans, Code Lyoko
Pairings: Beast Boy And Raven [ Teen Titans];Ahsoka and Anakin [SW CW]; Power Rangers: Tommy and Kimberly, Billy and Aisha, Nick and Madison, Vida and Chip, Tori and Blake, Lily and Casey, Emily and Jayden, Andros and Ashley, Cassie and TJ, Zhane and Astronema/Karone, Dana and Carter, Kendrix and Leo, Wes and Jen, Alyssa and Cole, Trini and Zack, Kat Manx and Doggie Cruger, Kira and Trent, Conner and Ethan ; Atlantis: Kida and Milo,Audrey and Sweet; HTTYD: Astrid and Hiccup; Kung Fu Panda: Tigress and Po, Viper and Mantis; InuYasha: InuYasha and Kagome, Shippo and Kirara,Code Lyoko: Jeremy and Aelita, PJO/HOO: Percy and Annabeth, Thalia and Nico, Posiden and Athena, Artemis and Apollo, Piper and Jason, Hazel and Frank, Also HTTYD: Ruffnut and Tuffnut, Stormfly and Toothless.
Interests and Hobbies:
writing, watching TV, dancing, singing, watching movies & other stuff
Place of Birth:
a lot of food
Cookies and Cream/ mint chocolate chip
Moment in Time: Too many to name.
only when mom's not around
Play an instrument:
Get along with your parents:
Wish on stars:
When i can
Believe in fate:
Believe in love at first sight:
Speak another language:
only by looking like I'm getting electrocuted.
Touch your nose with your tongue:
I can't, and don't
Curl your tongue:
Do a cart-wheel:
Do a handstand:
Have You Ever:
Made prank calls:
Cried yourself to sleep:
What annoys you most in a person?
When they are really vain, snobby & annoying.
Name three things you can't live without
Do you have any siblings?
a twin, I'm the older twin, and a younger sister who I don't even know the age of anymore.
Do you have any pets?
Yes, 3 dogs; and my twin sister Samantha
Would you kill someone you hate for a million dollars?
YEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell I'd do it for FREE!!!!!!
What is you middle name?
What are your thoughts on abortion?
It depends on the circumstance. Like, if a girl got raped, I'm fine with abortion, but if she willingly had sex, then no it's not okay.
Do you have a crush on anyone?
Are you afraid of the dark?
Too many to name.
Favorite TV Shows:
Power Rangers, Teen Titans, Star Wars the Clone Wars, Code Lyoko
Favorite Pairings: Beast Boy And Raven [ Teen Titans];Ahsoka and Anakin [SW CW]; Power Rangers: Tommy and Kimberly, Billy and Aisha, Nick and Madison, Vida and Chip, Tori and Blake, Lily and Casey, Emily and Jayden, Andros and Ashley, Cassie and TJ, Zhane and Astronema/Karone, Dana and Carter, Kendrix and Leo, Wes and Jen, Alyssa and Cole, Trini and Zack, Kat Manx and Doggie Cruger, Kira and Trent, Conner and Ethan ; Atlantis: Kida and Milo,Audrey and Sweet; HTTYD: Astrid and Hiccup; Kung Fu Panda: Tigress and Po, Viper and Mantis; InuYasha: InuYasha and Kagome, Shippo and Kirara,Code Lyoko: Jeremy and Aelita, PJO/HOO: Percy and Annabeth, Thalia and Nico, Posiden and Athena, Artemis and Apollo, Piper and Jason, Hazel and Frank. Also HTTYD: Ruffnut and Tuffnut, StormFly and Toothless, Harry Potter: Hermione and Harry, Snape and Lily (Evans, not Harry's Daughter) Scorpius and Rose, Fred and George, McGonagal and Dumbledore, Moaning Myrtle and Tom Riddle
Too many to name.
If you cry, I cry...
If you laugh, I laugh...
If you fight, I fight...
If you jump off a cliff...I'll be down there to catch you
Hey Girls go out and find a guy who:
A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on a motorcycle
Girl:Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy:No, this is fun.
Girl:No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy:Then tell me you love me.
Girl:I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this into your profile if you would do this for someone you love.
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile
A True Boyfriend:
When she walks away from you mad: Follow her
When she stares at your mouth: Kiss her
When she pushes you or hits you: Grab her and don't let go
When she start's cussing at you: Kiss her and tell her you love her
When she's quiet: Ask her whats wrong
When she ignores you: Give her your attention
When she pull's away: Pull her back
When you see her start crying: Just hold her and don't say a word
When you see her walking: Sneak up and hug her waist from behind
When she's scared: Protect her
When she lays her head on your shoulder: Tilt her head up and kiss her
When she steal's your favorite hat: Let her keep it and sleep with it for a night
When she teases you: Tease her back and make her laugh
When she doesn't answer for a long time: reassure her that everything is okay
When she looks at you with doubt: Back yourself up
When she says that she likes you: she really does more than you could understand
When she grabs at your hands: Hold hers and play with her fingers
When she bump's into you: bump into her back and make her laugh
When she tells you a secret: keep it safe and untold
When she looks at you in your eyes: don't look away until she does
When she misses you: she's hurting inside
When you break her heart: the pain never really goes away
When she says its over: she still wants you to be hers
When she re-posts this bulletin: she wants you to read it -
Stay on the phone with her even if she's not saying anything.
- When she's mad hug her tight and don't let go-
When she says she's okay don't believe it, talk with her because 10 yrs later she'll remember you-
Call her at 12:00 am on her birthday to tell her you love her
Call her before you sleep and after you wake up
Treat her like she's all that matters to you.
- Tease her and let her tease you back.
- Stay up all night with her when she's sick.
- Watch her favorite movie with her or her favorite show even if you think its stupid.
- Give her the world.
- Let her wear your clothes.
- When she's bored or sad, hang out with her.
- Let her know she's important.
- Kiss her in the pouring rain.
- When she runs up at you crying, the first thing you say is; "Who's ass am I kicking babe?"
If you do post this in the next four minutes the one you love will :
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
more heart that was stopped.
A poem about abortion. Very sad!
You know what Mommy
You went to the doctor today.
I can hear that doctor again.
Mommy! HELP me!
I wanna see that Hawaiian wedding,
Kat Manx & Doggie Cruger
I wanna see that Hawaiian wedding,
I wanna see that Hawaiian wedding,
Thalia and Nico
I wanna see that Hawaiian wedding,
Andros of KO-35 & Ashley Hammond
God made coke,
God made Pepsi,
God made Cruger so dang SEXY
God made coke,
God made Pepsi,
God made Andros so dang SEXY
God made coke,
God made Pepsi,
God made Tommy so dang SEXY
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, and green, yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same-sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you love.
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are down.
3. If you’re initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to blossom.
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but the memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your soul mate.
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time but will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
9. If you choose...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday
Yay! 100 questions time!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
-der. It was never mighty there, the way it is up..." The Crossing by Gary Paulsen
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
I touch the air.
3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
Watching Power Rangers.
4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
5. Without looking, guess what time it is.
6. Now look at the clock. What is the real time?
7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Today, walking into school.
9. Did you dream last night?
Er... I think so.
10. Do you remember your dreams?
11.When did you last laugh?
12. Do you remember why / at what?
My sister and my friends.
12.What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Paint, a clock, a speaker, windows, posters.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
It's making me think. .
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I'd live alone.
17. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
I believe the question you are looking for is what I wouldn't buy.
18. Tell me something about you that most people don't know.
I played the cello.
19. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
That everybody loves one another after the change and are best friends.
20. Do you like to dance?
No, because I look like I'm getting electrocuted.
21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
That is a trick question, because it just made me consider living abroad.
22. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
BAK. Nope, don't think so.
23. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
I don't know, I'm at school. How should I know?
24. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
Downloaded? I believe it was music.
25. Last time you swam in a pool?
26. Type of music you like most?
Rock/whatever I'm in the mood for
27. Type of music you dislike most?
28. Are you listening to music right now?
29. What color is your bedroom carpet?
I have hardwood. It's dark brown though.
30. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expense or mess, what would you do?
I would definitely make my room bigger. It's puny.
31. What was the last thing you bought?
Em... I believe it was a wallet. I can't remember. It was like , six or seven years ago.
32. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
33. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
HECK NO! I'm scared of heights.
34. Do you have a garden?
35. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
That question offends me. Of course I do.
36. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
I'll just pretend I didn't hear them tell me to wake up. (That earned me like an extra 15 minutes once)
37. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
A power ranger who fights on Lyoko, man.
38. Who sent the last text message you received?
My ex. (You don't even know who he is...)
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
If I had one probably the bookstore.
40. What time is bed time?
Whenever I feel like it.
41. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
42. How many tattoos do you have?
43. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
Never. I'm afraid of needles.
44. What did you do for your last birthday?
Stayed at home, man.
45. Do you carry a donor card?
46. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
47. Is the glass half empty or half full?
I don't care. I just want to know who's been drinking my soda.
48. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
Florida, I believe.
49. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
I don't eat tomatoes. That is, never.
50. Have you ever won a trophy?
51. Are you a good cook?
... You're kidding, right? I can't even make toast without burning it.
52. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
Which type of 'gas' are we talking about here?
53. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
I dunno man.
54. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
55. Do you touch-type?
56. What's under your bed?
I believe the question you're looking for is, what isn't under my bed XD
57. Do you believe in love at first sight?
58. Think fast, what do you like right now?
I like my books.
59. Where were you on Valentine's day?
60. What time do you get up?
Usually around 6:00 am.
61. What was the name of your first pet?
62. Who is the second to last person to call you?
I believe... my mom?
63. Is there anything going on this weekend?
Not that I'm aware of.
64. How are you feeling right now?
Tired and bored
65. What do you think about the most?
Worries. I believe I am worrying half the time.
66. What time do you get up in the morning?
I believe this question has already been asked.
67. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
I dunno... I'd tell them when I felt like it.
68. Who would you tell first?
I believe my family would already know, so my friend Jordan.
69. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
Star Wars: The Force Awakens.
70.Do you sing in the shower?
71. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
I am starting to feel that this quiz is slightly repetitive.
72. What do you do most when you are bored?
Stare at my computer screen.
73. What do you do for a living?
74. Do you love your job?
If I had a job, sure I would.
75. What did you want to be when you grew up?
When I grow up? I want to be alive, man.
76. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
77. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
This question makes my head hurt.
78. How many keys on your key ring?
I don't have a key ring.
79. Where would you retire to?
Someplace by the ocean.
80. What kind of car do you drive?
It would be cool if I could drive.
81. What are your best physical features?
Definitely my eyes.
82. What are your best characteristics?
Eh... I'm good at writing?
83. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
It might be easier to name where I wouldn't go.
84. What kind of books do you like to read?
Stuff with fight and violence and gore, man.
85. Where would you want to retire to?
Refer back to question 79.
86. What is your favorite time of the day?
87. Where did you grow up?
88. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
89. What are you reading now?
90. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
DEFINITELY a night owl.
91. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
My tongue is the shortest tongue in the world. Of course it can't.
92. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
93. Do you have pets?
94. How many rings before you answer the phone?
I dunno... 4? 5? These aren't the types of things that I worry about.
95. What is your best childhood memory?
Oh yeah like I have one.
96. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
Considering that I'm 17- youth corps at my local hospital, does that count?
97. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
This quiz has wasted nearly ten minutes of my life!
98. What is most important in life?
99. What Inspires You?
People on deviantART, and many, many more.
Anyone notice that quiz only has 99 questions, not the 100 it promised?
Actually, seeing how that technically is a question, that makes one hundred questions, just as promised.