Author has written 29 stories for Naruto, Two Princesses of Bamarre, Mulan, and Skip Beat!.
I'm going to make one thing clear. I HATE it how people on FanFiction just stop by one of my stories, favorite it or alert it, and never take the time to review! It's inconsiderate, not to mention it makes the author look bad! PLEASE take the time to review on my stories. You have no idea how much they make my day. Whether criticism or even an "update soon", just tell me what you like or think about the story! I need all the help I can get here. Thank you.
On the other hand, to those of you who have reviewed, thank you so much! It means more to me than you'll ever know; I wish I could respond to every single one of them. (Quote from Neji and TenTen 4ever's profile)
You are the lucky recipient of a VIRTUAL HIGH-FIVE! To ensure complete enjoyment of your Virtual High-Five, please follow the instructions listed below.
1. Maximize an image (preferably of an open hand) so that it fills your entire computer screen. Depending on your screen size, the hand may appear freakishly large or small.
2. Place your hand in the air in front of the hand on the screen. Fingers can be slightly splayed or together depending on your preference.
3. A declaration of intent needs to be stated. There are many different ways to declare that you are about to issue a high-five. "Gimme Five!" or "High-Five!" are common declarative statements of impending palm slappage, while the less common "Slap me some skin" or "Up high" are also acceptable.
4. Strike your hand against the image on your screen to receive your Virtual High-Five. This may also be accompanied by an exclamation of enjoyment. (Note: Computer screens can be fragile, so strike at your own risk. This author is not liable for damage caused by overzealous Virtual High-Five recipients.)
-curtsies deeply- Welcome. =3 My name is Kaiti, I'm in love with Shikamaru, and I'm a fan of KibaHina and NejiTen. =D
Hmmm... I am a Christian, but I belong to no denomination; I like reading, writing, pasta, cookies, and Hamtaro. My favorite book is Awakenings, by Faith King and Laura Josephsen. n_n My favorite movie is Hoodwinked, and I drive both my parents crazy when singing that goat Japeth's 'Be Prepared' song. xD
I can be crazy or serious or somewhere in between, depending on who I'm talking to, what I'm talking about, and what kind of mood I'm in. xD
The promise in the Bible that I most adore is love. My Lord Jesus Christ really loves me, and I love Him for that and so much more; any talent I have in writing or anything is all thanks to Him, extra gifts I've been showered with. Look up Romans 8:38-39. =)
Hm, so, anime I like, in no particular order... (Note: This may include cartoons as well as anime, because I consider them close enough to the same thing =D) - Naruto, Kim Possible, Shugo Chara, Teen Titans, MAR: Marchen Awakens Romance, Avatar: The Last Airbender, Avatar: The Legend of Korra, Pokemon, Prince of Tennis, Zatch Bell, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Sailor Moon (well, okay, not so much anymore; the main character annoys me), Winx Club, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (original, Fast Forward, and Back to the Sewer; my brother got me hooked somehow xD;), Magical Doremi, Code Lyoko (I have to be in the mood for it, though), One Piece (I can't find it dubbed anywhere anymore, though, unless it has bad language in it - grrrr... D=), Card Captor Sakura, Kodocha, Mermaid Melody, The Proud Family, American Dragon Jake Long, Chihayafuru, Shaman King, Kamisama Hajimemashita, Hamtaro, Totally Spies, The Amazing Spiez, Ouran High School Host Club, The Emperor's New School, Wolf Chidren, Kimi Ni Todoke, Skip Beat, Special A, Hunter x Hunter (though only the first couple arcs; I stopped because my brother warned me I may not like what's ahead), Tokyo Mew Mew, Yumeiro Patissiere, Danny Phantom, Gargoyles, and Full Moon wo Sagashite.
I don't read as many manga as I've watched anime, but here are the ones that I have read: Shugo Chara, Skip Beat, and Dengeki Daisy.
I know I mentioned this before, but he's so awesome I have to say it again. I. Am. So. In. Love. With. Shikamaru. Nara. It's. Not. Even. Funneh. x33 *will one day be known as Kaiti Nara; completely in denial that he married someone else*
I vow to never repost creepy, depressing, and/or stupid chain mails of any sort on my profile (not including the funny copy-and-pastes/true sayings). You're safe here, people. Be kind and break the chain.
Couples I Support:
Couples I Don't Support/Types of Pairings I Detest:
Those of you that watch Naruto probably don't recognize a couple of those names up there. Kaida is my OC, and Kyra is Taylor's (Seiji and Shizuku 4ever's) OC. We actually have several stories written about them - sometimes with each other, often with their one true love, sometimes with a mixture of the two. I didn't realize how many we'd really done until I just recently counted them - wow!
Some are on my profile, some on Taylor's. You are definitely welcome to read them; you can get to Taylor's profile by going to my list of favorite authors. She changes her penname occasionally, but it's always "*boy name* and *girl name* 4ever", so even if I haven't updated the penname on my profile, you'll still be able to recognize which author is her.
Oh, and if you don't know where to start, I've got a list of our stories in chronological order, or at least as close as I can figure. Here they are, along with which of us wrote it:
Day One (by me)
Yay, so now you know where to start to follow their stories and friendships and romances all the way through! 8D More hopefully to be added.
I'm currently cowriting a story with Neji and TenTen 4ever! n_n Check my list of stories below; it's The Greatest Gift in Honor one. ;3
"Write something to suit yourself and many people will like it; write something to suit everybody and scarcely anyone will care for it." Jesse Stuart
"Sometimes clouds have two sides, a dark and light, and a silver lining in between. It's like a silver sandwich! So when life seems hard, just take a bite out of the silver sandwich." Zuko
"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye." Miss Piggy
"Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift; that is why it is called the present." Oogway
"Love received and love given comprise the best form of therapy." Gordon William Allport
"Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." Albert Einstein
"The journey of a thousand miles begins with the first step." Lao Tzu
"Evil beware: we have waffles." Raven
"You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams." Dr. Seuss
"Aang, this is my friend Foo-Foo Cuddly Poofs. Foo-Foo Cuddly Poofs, Aang." Sokka
"Name's Bonzu Pipinpadaloxicopolis, the Third! And these are my grandkids." Aang
"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese." Jon Hammond
"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees opportunity in every difficulty." Winston Churchill
"You've been hallucinating on cactus juice all day, and then you just lick something you find stuck to the wall of a cave!?" Katara
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're probably right." Henry Ford
"I believe our love for happily-ever-after endings is knit up in our very being, placed there by God Himself, because He wanted us to long for that great happily-ever-after which we will inherit when we reach heaven." Rachelle McCalla
Sanity? I've never had such a useless thing in my life!
When in doubt... Push random buttons!
Doctors say I have multiple personalities. We disagree with that.
I'm not afraid of death. What's he gonna do - kill me?
I plan on living to be a hundred, or die trying!
"At one point," a firefighter commented, "we decided to fight fire with fire. Well, basically... Your house just burned faster."
I am not paranoid. WHICH ONE OF MY ENEMIES TOLD YOU THIS!?
Whose sick joke was it for the fear of long words to be called hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia?
Never judge a man till you have walked a mile in his shoes; because by then, he's a mile away, you've got his shoes, and you can say whatever you want about him.
Anything in parenthesis can (not) be ignored.
Have you ever noticed anyone going slower than you is an idiot and anyone going faster than you is a maniac?
If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that a hostage situation?
If a word in the dictionary were misspelled, how would we know?
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
If life gives you lemons, make grape juice, and let everyone wonder how you did it.
If psychics know the winning lottery numbers, why are they still working?
If quitters never win and winners never quit, who came up with "Quit while you're ahead"?
Isn't it scary to know that what doctors do for a living is called "practice"?
Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What? You, too? Thought I was the only one!"
A day without sunshine... is night.
There are three kinds of people in the world: those who can do math, and those who can't.
There are 10 kinds of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Note to Self: Normal is just a setting on washing machines.
I would be more scared if you were aiming for the person next to me.
Music is like candy - you throw away the (w)rappers.
Boys are like slinkies: useless, but still VERY fun to watch fall down stairs.
He who laughs last thinks slowest.
'It's always the last place you look.' Of course it is! Why would I keep looking after I found it?
Sticks and stones may scar my skin, but words slice through my soul within.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
A thousand enemies outside the castle is better than one within.
Silence is golden; duct tape is silver.
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them more.
I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
Smile. It makes people wonder what you're up to.
Little boys who play with fire get burned. Little girls who play with fire get others burned.
It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt. Then it's hilarious.
Intelligence is like underwear: everyone has it, but you don't have to show it off.
Some say the glass is half full; others say the glass is half empty. All I want to know is who on earth is drinking my water!
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
The fact that I tripped does not diminish the impact of my exit!
Stupidity killed the cat. Curiousity was framed.
Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Become evil.
NATIONAL SARCASM SOCIETY: Like we need your support.
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
What's the speed of dark?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station.
If you're sending someone some Styrofoam, what do you pack it in?
Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
Why is round pizza in a square box?
Why do people say that they slept like a baby when babies wake up every two hours crying?
Lottery: A tax on people who are bad at math.
Anyone who says "Easy as taking candy from a baby" has never tried it.
Last night I looked up at the stars and matched each star to a reason I loved you. I was doing fine till I ran out of stars.
To the world, you are just one person; but to one person, you are the world.
Some minds are like concrete: thoroughly mixed and permanently set.
The town was so dull that when the tide went out, it refused to come back in.
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
Education is important. School however, is another matter.
Why are people so scared of mice, yet we all love Mickey Mouse?
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I'm not.
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.
If money doesn’t grow on trees, why do banks have branches?
Why do alarm clocks "go off” when they start making noise?
Why do we yell “Heads up!” when we should be yelling “Heads down!”?
Why is it called quicksand when it sucks you down very, very slowly?
How can something be both “new” and “improved”?
A friend wants to make you smile. A best friend knows to stay as far away as possible from you when you're smiling.
Why do we teach kids that violence is not the answer and then have them read in school about wars that solved America's problems?
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.
It's you and me against the world. We attack at dawn.
If you try to fail, and succeed, which have you done?
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
Some people drink from the Fountain of Knowledge; others just gurgle.
If you don't like my driving, stay off the sidewalk!
There's a light at the end of every tunnel; just pray that it's not a train.
I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?
The optimist proclaims we live in the best of all possible worlds; the pessimist fears it's true.
Don't steal. The government hates the competition.
Truth is stranger than fiction, because fiction has to make sense.
Freedom is the right to be wrong, not the right to do wrong.
If you can't beat them, join them. Then take over.
I used all my sick days, so I called in dead.
Save the Earth. It's the only planet with chocolate.
Therapy is expensive. Popping bubble wrap is cheap. You decide.
When in doubt, make up words!
If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you.
Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
Why be difficult, when with just a little bit of effort, you can be impossible?
I was going to take over the world, but I got distracted by something sparkly.
Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.
True love stories never have endings.
A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway.
Friendship doubles joy and halves grief.
And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.
Lots of your friends want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.
True friends are very difficult to find, hard to leave, and impossible to forget.
Hold a true friend with both your hands.
No guy is worth your tears, and the ones who are won’t make you cry.
Always laugh when you can. It is cheaper than medicine and tastes better, too.
Life is not the amount of breaths you take; it’s the moments that take your breath away.
Love is just something you can’t explain, like the look of a rose, the smell of rain, or the feeling of forever.
A smile is the beginning of peace.
Give your smile to everyone, but give your heart to only one.
A smile happens in a flash, but its memory can last for a lifetime.
Do you love me because I’m beautiful, or am I beautiful because you love me?
True love is being able to let them go.
True love is wanting them to be happy even if you're not a part of it.
We enjoy warmth because we've been cold. We enjoy light because we've seen darkness. We can experience joy because we've known sadness.
Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
I say we shoot Cupid and see how he likes it.
I believe that dragons, unicorns, and sporks do exist.
Snot is brain juice leaking out of your nose.
Energizer Bunny arrested - charged with battery.
What you call stupidity, I call selective understanding.
When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country.
Strangers have the best candy.
Your epidermis is showing!
I went to a fight and a hockey game broke out.
Your chances of being struck by lightning go up if you stand on a hill beneath a tree, raise your fist to the sky, and shout, 'Storms stink!'
A black cat crossing your path signifies that the animal is GOING somewhere.
364 days of the year, parents tell their kids not to take candy from strangers; yet on Halloween, it's encouraged! Why is that?
Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Have you ever noticed that if you rearranged the letters in mother in law, they come out to Woman Hitler?
They laugh because we're losers. We laugh because they just figured it out.
A computer password is like a toothbrush: Change it every six months and don't share with anyone else.
I tripped over a wireless phone.
Every day I think people can't get any stupider. Every day I am proven horribly wrong.
I like you. When I rule the world, your death shall be quick and painless.
If I wanted your opinion, I'd take the tape off your mouth.
One day, your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask directions.
Slinky Escalator = Endless fun
You can't spell awesome without ME!
I have six locks on my door all in a row. When I go out, I only lock every other one. I figure no matter how long somebody stands there picking the locks, they are always locking three.
Last night, I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky, and I thought to myself, where on earth is my roof!
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
Wrinkles merely show where smiles have been.
Whoever said that words never hurt obviously has never gotten hit by a dictionary.
Nine of the ten voices in my head think I'm sane. The tenth is undecided.
You say I've lost my sanity. Well, I have news for you. You can't lose what you never had.
The difference between genius and stupidity: genius has its limits.
I'm no good at advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment instead?
Happiness is your dentist telling you "It won't hurt a bit" and him catching his hand in the drill.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
Basic definitions of Science: If it's green and wiggles, it's biology. If it stinks, it's chemistry. If it doesn't work, it's physics.
Those who fail history class are doomed to repeat it.
You know it's going to be a bad day when you jump out of bed and miss the floor.
The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is they have a common enemy.
A bookstore is one of the few pieces of evidence we have left that people are still thinking.
If you have noticed this notice, you will notice that this notice is not worth noticing.
Man invented language to satisfy his need to complain.
I'm the kind of person who laughs at a joke three times. Once when it's said. Once when it's explained to me. And once five minutes later when I finally get it.
There are three sides to every argument - your side, my side, and the right side.
I couldn't fix your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
You, you, and you - panic. The rest of you, follow me.
Do you have trouble making up your mind? Well, yes or no?
Rule Number 1: Every rule has an exception.
If you think things can't get any worse, you lack sufficient imagination.
You can go anywhere you want if you look serious and carry a clipboard.
Skill is walking across Niagara Falls on a tightrope without falling. Intelligence is not trying.
The first casualty of war is always truth.
Imagination is intelligence having fun.
You have enemies? Good. That means you stood up for something in your life.
Generally, generalizations are wrong.
If God had intended man to smoke, He would have set him on fire.
A single death is a tragedy. A million deaths is a statistic.
Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to change it every two months.
At my lemonade stand I used to give away the first glass for free and charge five dollars for the second glass. It contained the antedote.
Don't you look at me with that tone of voice.
I'm so gangster, I carry a squirt gun.
The Force and duct tape are the same: both have a light and dark side and hold the universe together.
We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love.
Why can't they make the whole plane out of the same substance that little indestructible black box is?
If you can't be kind, at least have the decency to be vague.
Why is abbreviated such a long word?
According to the latest figures, forty-three percent of all statistics are utterly worthless.
A university professor set an examination question in which he asked what the difference between ignorance and apathy is. He had to give an A to a student who answered "I don't know and I don't care."
Last night I played a blank tape on full blast. The mime next door went nuts.
Helpful Advice: A mouse trap placed on top of your alarm clock will prevent you from rolling over and going back to sleep.
Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
To steal ideas from one person is plagiarism. To steal ideas from many is research.
Behind every successful man is his woman. Behind the fall of every successful man is usually another woman.
To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
Nostalgia isn't what it used to be.
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian anymore than standing in a garage makes you a car.
Hospitality is making your guests feel at home even when you wish they were.
Why isn't the number 11 pronounced onety-one?
Why do croutons come in airtight packages? Aren't they just stale bread to begin with?
If a pig loses its voice, is it disgruntled?
Why is a person who plays the piano called a pianist, but a person who drives a race car is not called a racist?
If it's true that we are here to help others, then what exactly are the others here for?
If lawyers are disbarred and clergymen defrocked, then doesn't it follow that electricians can be delighted,
If Fed Ex and UPS were to merge, would they call it Fed UP?
Do Lipton Tea employees take 'coffee breaks?'
What hair color do they put on the driver's licenses of bald men?
I thought about how mothers feed their babies with tiny little spoons and forks, so I wondered what do Chinese mothers use. Toothpicks?
If a cow laughed, would milk come out of her nose?
Give up... on me giving up!
My yoda signature, this is.
I have CDO. It's like OCD but all the letters are in alphabetical order, as they should be.
If you say GULLIBLE slowly, it sounds like ORANGES.
It's okay to disagree with me. I can't force you to be right.
Always be yourself. Unless you can be a unicorn. Then always be a unicorn.
T-Rex hates doing pushups.
Sarcastic comment loading... Please wait.
I hate being bipolar. It's awesome!
Of course I talk to myself. Sometimes I need expert advice.
I'd love to explain it to you, but I don't have any crayons.
Statistically, six out of seven dwarves are not Happy.
I'm not stubborn, my way is just better.
I'm not childish, you're just a big doody head.
The first forty years of childhood are always the hardest.
I'm always disappointed when a liar's pants don't actually catch on fire.
Here I am. Now what are your other two wishes?
If you choke a smurf, what color does he turn?
Sometimes I wonder "Why is that Frisbee getting bigger?" Then it hits me.
"Immature" - A word boring people use to describe fun people.
I'm not saying you're stupid, I'm just saying you've got bad luck when it comes to thinking.
I. Like. How. When. You. Read. This. The. Little. Voice. In. Your. Head. Takes. Pauses.
Dear optimist, pessimist, and realist: While you were arguing about the glass of water, I drank it. Signed - the Opportunist.
Lazy people fact #456347635423 - you were too lazy to read that number.
I'm smarter than you're.
I tried to catch some fog. I mist.
When chemists die, they barium.
A soldier who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.
I know a guy who's addicted to brake fluid. He says he can stop anytime.
I stayed up all night to see where the sun went. Then it dawned on me.
I'm reading a book about anti-gravity. I can't put it down.
I did a theatrical performance about puns. It was a play on words.
They told me I had type A blood, but it was a type O.
Class trip to the Coca-Cola factory. I hope there's no pop quiz.
A dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary is called a thesaurus.
What does a clock do when it's hungry? It goes back four seconds.
Broken pencils are pointless.
6 Truths of Life
A white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here!"
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
Every Abortion Is Just...
This is this cat.
REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
3. My mother taught me LOGIC.
4. My mother taught me IRONY.
5. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
6. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
7. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
8. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
9. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
10. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
11. My mother taught me HUMOR.
12. My mother taught me GENETICS.
13. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
14. My mother taught me WISDOM.
15. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
16. My mother taught me RELIGION.
17. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
18. My mother taught me ESP.
19. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
My Faith: Jesus
How To Annoy Your Parents:
Why America has some issues. Yus, I live in America, but this's funny anyways, and pretty pathetic, too, when you think about it. xD
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. (That's the only time I have to work on my hair!)
1. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (first 3 letters of your real name plus izzle): Kaiizzle
You know you live in 2010 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your PIN number on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years.
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have a screenname on any of the sites you visit.
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV.
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
9.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
10.) Now you are laughing at yourself.
You know you're obsessed with Naruto when you . . .
Signs You're a Naruto Fanatic:
Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
- At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
- Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
- Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
- Finish all your sentences with "In accordance with the prophecy."
- As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
- Order a diet water when ever you go out to eat (with a serious face).
- Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
- Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
- Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
- When the money comes out of the ATM, scream "I won! I won!"
- When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling "Run for your lives! They're loose!"
Hundreds of Years into the Future
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense,who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion, or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
Things You Don’t Want to Hear in Your Surgery
1. Better save that. We'll need it for the autopsy.
2. Someone call the janitor - we're going to need a mop.
3. "Accept this sacrifice, O Great Lord of Darkness"
4. Spot! Spot! Come back with that! Bad dog!
5. Wait a minute…if this is his spleen, then what's that?
6. Hand me that... uh... that uh... thingie.
7. Oops! Hey, has anyone ever survived 500ml of this stuff before?
8. Dang, there go the lights again...
9. "You know, there's big money in kidneys. Heck, the guy's got two of ‘em.
10. Everybody stand back! I lost my contact lens!
11. Could you stop that thing from beating; it's throwing my concentration off.
12. Anyone see where I left that scalpel?
13. I hope his family won't miss him
14. And now we remove the subject's brain and place it in the body of the ape.
15. Dang! Page 47 of the manual is missing!
16. Nurse, did this patient sign the organs donation card?
17. Don't worry. I think it is sharp enough.
18. FIRE! FIRE! Everyone get out!
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
After uttering a profound peice of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow, this stuff is great for sugar highs..."
You live off of sugar and caffine
People think you're insane.
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week one week, and then dissappear off the face of the earth the next.
Your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start laughing for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
- YOUR GUY SIDE -
You love hoodies
Guy side: 7
- YOUR GIRL SIDE -
You wear lip gloss/stick.
Girl side: 9
Things to do in an Elevator;
1) Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2) Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3) When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4) Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5) Meow occasionally.
6) Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly.
7) Say 'Ding!' at each floor.
8) Say "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9) Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10) Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11) When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12) Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13) Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14) When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder; then pretend it wasn't you.
15) Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16) Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
17) Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi, Greg! How's your day been?"
18) Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19) Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20) Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21) Swat at flies that don't exist.
I was at WalMart in the check-out lane buying a bag of Purina dog chow for my dog, when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog. Why else would I be buying dog chow, right? So on impulse I told her that no, I didn’t have a dog; I was starting the Purina Diet again, though I probably shouldn’t, because I ended up in the hospital last time. However, I’d lost 50 pounds before I awakened in intensive care, with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms. I told her that it was essentially a Perfect Diet: all you do is load your pockets with Purina Nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete, so it works well and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.)
Hello and welcome to the Mental Health Hot-line. If you are obsessive compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you are co-dependent ask someone to press 2 for you. If you have multiple personalities press 3, 4, 5, 6. If you are paranoid, we know what you are and what you want so stay on the line and we'll trace your call. If you are delusional press 7 and your call will be sent to the Mother Ship. If you are schizophrenic listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press. If you are depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer you. If you are dislexic press 6, 9, 6, 9, 6, 9. If you have a nervous disorder fidget with the hatch key until the beep. After the beep, please wait for the beep. If you have short term memory loss, please try your call again later. If you have low self esteem, hang up; all our operators are too busy to talk to you.
No one is afraid of Height
They are afraid to Fall
No one is afraid to Play
They are afraid to Lose
No one is afraid of the Dark
They are afraid of what's in it
No one is afraid to Say I Love You
They are afraid of the Response
Let's eat grandma!
My godly parent (A PJatO thing):
You like being in charge.
You feel at home in the water.
You’re not that much of a people person.
You own a garden.
You often start fights.
You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge.
You’re very creative and artistic.
HUNTER OF ARTEMIS
You dislike boys in general.
You have a way with tools.
Everybody (opposite gender) swoons for you.
You like pickpocketing your friends.
You’re the life of the party.
Looks like I could be a daughter of Athena, but somewhere along the line I've disowned her and joined Artemis.
Put this in your profile
98 percent of authors confuse "you're" and "your". If YOU'RE one of the 2 percent who knows how to tell them apart, copy and paste this into YOUR profile.
I want to be the 2 percent that DOES stand up for God.
If Jesus Christ is your Lord and Savior, and you want everyone who visits and sees your profile to know, copy and paste this into your profile. If you love God with your whole heart and are 100 percent proud of it, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you actually take the time to read other people's profiles, put this in yours.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you have just two reviews, paste this into your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Writer's Block is evil, put this in your profile.
If you and/or your best friend(s) is insane, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever been called a bookworm and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you realize that copying and pasting things into your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a long biography slash profile, and you wish to hereby enhance the length of said autobiographical document, you should consider taking the opportunity to copy and paste this to your world wide web page to make said autobiographical document increase in length, number of words, interestingness, and other things which would be otherwise known as fun, copy and paste this piece of information to your above-stated autobiographical document.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique - so weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile.
If you have ever said something that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you love Naruto, copy this into your profile.
If you want to push a person off a cliff right now but that person happens to not exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever burst into laughter at something that happened last week, copy to profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
Pluto was no longer declared a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was too "small" and "off its orbit" for a couple scientists likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a door, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love Naruto so much that you wish the characters were real and/or that you were one of them, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that writing FanFiction stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever dreamed about being an anime character, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love/loved a certain anime so much that you are/were willing to watch/read it all from the beginning of the series to the end, copy this and put it on your profile!
If you think golf is too boring to be considered a sport, copy this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
If you're obsessed with anime and you know it, copy this and put in on your profile!
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile and add your penname and the name(s) of the characters you have crushed on: HollyluvsArty (James Potter, Sirius Black (when he was young), Artemis Fowl) comix-freak (Artemis Fowl (and Arty is my one and only!)), scarilyobsessed (Fang, from maximum ride), TwilightNatalia (I had a crush on Ed from Fullmetal Alchemist for like 3 days then I got over it, if that counts), Kit-Kat Punk-lover (I'm in love with Gaara, Near, Envy and Beyond! Hahaha Strangest characters I know!!), orochimarusbadgirl(... Orochimaru-sama, Mello, Edward Cullen, Hinata, Misa-Misa-chan, and... I hate to admit, Sasuke Uchiha.), xNatexRiverx (Kiba, Yuki, Tobi, Deidara), xMihaelxJeevasx (Matt, Mello, L, BB, Sabastian, Pein, Gaara, Itachi, Sasuke, Hayate), Shinka-chan (Gaara-kun, Wrath, Envy, Lee, Chopper, Sesshoumaru, L and gasp Sasuke), xPrincessKagurax (Sesshomaru, Inuyasha, Byakuya, Itachi, Sasori, Deidara, Pain, Gaara, Neji, Nuriko(current crush), Hotohori, Sasuke(I hate him now), Ryou, Malik, Yami, Jaden, Syrus, Abidos, Eiji, Mashiro, Takagi), Otaku1995 (Ichimaru Gin, Asakura Hao, Tao Ren, Uryuu Ishida, Grimmjow, Ulquiorra, and Uchiha Itachi), shiro-otaku10 (Hitsugaya Toshiro, Hisagi Shuhei (not anymore), Bankotsu, Abarai Renji, Ed Elric (not anymore), Sasuke (NOT now, I HATE him)), TeenageNeko (Gaara of the desert, Ulquiorra Cifer, Alphonse Elric XD and Rock Lee), ImaginationGirl12 (Ash Ketchum, Gaara of the desert, Naruto, Deidara), MissFaerieKaiti (Shikamaru Nara! 8D Totally!! n_n Others, too, but they're soo incredibly pale in comparison x33!)
If you have ever dreamed that you met anime/manga characters, copy this into your profile.
If you can spout a random Naruto character quote on command, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the Naruto characters in your head, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think flamers should get a life and actually find a fanfic they like, then copy this onto your profile!
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever laughed so hard that you've either choked, hyperventilated, had your sides cramp, or all of the above, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you love Naruto so much that you wish the characters were real so you could be one of them, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a very wide range of interests, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy and paste this to your profile.
If you like being utterly random, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever had an argument with yourself and LOST, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have been hit in the face with a ball and started laughing, copy this on your profile.
If you've ever missed your mouth when trying to take a sip of water, copy and paste this into your profile.
Did you know the average American only reads 3 books a year? If you don't believe that it's even possible to read that little, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever choked on air (or any other substance you thought impossible to choke on), copy this in your profile.
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that needs to exist in real life, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever considered going to the dark side since they have cookies, copy this onto your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favorite song plays. Crazy is when you do or say a totally random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or start having a thumbwar with yourself. So if you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know until just recently or just now that the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune.
If you have ever stared at a computer screen for hours and hours, reading stories that people who have no lives whatsoever and have enough obsession with something to write a story about it, and you are one of those people too, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could have clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you want to learn Japanese, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're easily confused or confuzzled, add this to your profile.
If you are obsessed with something considered childish for someone your age, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever been hit by a parked car, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like reading and writing, copy and paste this into your profile.
Okay, the stupidest thing I've ever heard is that there are no songfics allowed here. Why? Because we don't own the songs? Well, we don't own anything here! I've read a lot of good ones, so I'm fighting for the right to write them without jerks saying, "You can't do that." I love reading them so if you agree copy and paste this into your profile and sign it- AliJo, Neji and TenTen 4ever, MissFaerieKaiti
I agree with the dictionary. Girls before guys, partying before studying, and friends before love. If you agree as well, copy and paste this onto your profile.
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck, my friends, for I may not return alive. If you have ever been told by your parents to go on a similar quest, copy and paste this onto your profile.
You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing. If you will never die, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you agree that 90 percent of politics are dumb, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself copy this into your profile.
I'm bored... If you're bored, then copy and paste this to your profile and let the world know you have nothing to do.
If for some reason you have ever laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, copy this to your profile.
If you wish more people were like your friend(s) on FanFiction, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you read people's profiles, looking for things to copy and paste to your own, copy and paste this already!
If you ever wished you could live in a story, copy and paste this to your profile.
If your profile is long, recopy this and make it even longer.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this to your profile.
Chocolate is YUMMY! If you are a chocoholic, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie or read a book so many times that you can quote it word for word, and do so at random moments, copy and past this to your profile.
If you believe some teachers are seriously prejudiced, copy and paste this to your profile.
If several inanimate objects just seem to hate you (STUPID LOCKER!) copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think having wings would be one of the COOLEST THINGS EVER, copy this to your profile.
If you are sometimes (whether intentionally or unintentionally) anti-social, copy this to your profile.
If you're the kind of person that would get fired from the M&M factory for throwing out all the W's, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Admitting you are weird means you are normal. Saying that you are normal is odd. If you admit that you are weird and like it, copy this onto your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitos giving you mosquito bites, copy this in your profile.
If you've ever tripped where there is a WATCH YOUR STEP sign, copy this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who gets excited when they get a new review, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you ever stayed up all night at least once, copy and paste this to your profile
The "You no like, you no read" club: If you believe that people who don't like someone's story should simply not read it instead of posting cruel and hateful reviews, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: Alicia's Purple Velvet Purse, changelingchild, crimsonchidori, SasukeSakuraxXXxItachiSakura, cherryredblossom,BLOSSOMHEARTXOXO, Kagome-Loves-Kouga, Jessica01, luvrofanime, CrackPairingAddict, aryaneragon4ever, bluebug119, maraqua90210, Spectral Ninja, TheSuperCupcake, MissFaerieKaiti
If you don't do drugs (they're nasty), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read this, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a random crush on a cartoon/anime character, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you read your own stories or profile just for the heck of it, copy and paste this to your profile.
If one part of you is calm and the other part likes to stand on their head and sing theme songs, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think you have too many of these "copy and paste this into your profile" thingies, but have no intention of stopping now, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that those kids should just let Lucky have his cereal back, copy this into your profile.
If you have an unhealthy obsession with anything (mainly a cartoon/anime; foods are fine), then copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten a song stuck in your head that you only know a few words to, and then gotten so fed up that you looked the lyrics up online just so that you could have something else stuck in your head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you already have a gajillion of these "copy this into your profile" things, copy this into your profile.
If you actually take the time to read copy and pastes, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever written stuff on your car windows when they're covered in condensation, copy this to your profile.
If you've ever changed a 'copy this into your profile' thing, copy this into your profile.
If you really have no idea how this copy and pasting stuff started, but enjoy it anyway, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all: I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool! If you could read that, put it in your profile!
If you want something extra to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile. :)
If you have read every single one of these up to here, award yourself 5 points and copy this somewhere into your profile.
If you are disgusted by mankind's dependence on mobile phones, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you feel that half your day is spent being bored copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle one of the characters for being so dumb copy and paste this to your profile.
If you're a person who is longing for an adventure like the ones you read in books, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think those stupid kids should just give that poor Trix rabit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you have music in your soul, copy this into your profile.
If you like your mom, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever went to get something, then got into the room and forgot why you were in there, copy this into your profile!
(.• (.•Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died from, or is living with cancer.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery, etc.) then copy this into your profile!
If you have ever wondered what Heaven is like, copy this into your profile.
If you like to read what people put in their profiles, and you like to copy and paste stuff, copy and paste this into your profile.
65 percent of teenagers would rather watch T.V. than read. If you are one of the 35 percent that would rather have their nose stuck in a book, copy this in your profile.
If you want to slap Sasuke for leaving Sakura, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want to slap Kabuto for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that -/_\- looks like Itachi, copy this into your profile.
If you love smiley faces, then copy this into your profile! 8D
If you actually wouldn't mind (or would love) school if it was Naruto-related, copy and paste this to your profile and add your name here: Moonlight Music Mistress, Xanie, NejiTenfanforever, Death Note Lover, NarutoLuver35, FDS-Sasuke-fangirl, Crimson Flash Kunoichi, RinChan, Crystal Angel of Darkness, Gir Lovah, AuroratheFallenAngel, MissFaerieKaiti
If you've ever forgotten how old you are when someone asked you, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Profile your into this paste and copy, maniac a like beginning the from this read actually you if. Now read it backwards.
If you've ever burst into song for no reason, copy and paste this to your profile.
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are in lala land most of the time, copy this into your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
This nation needs our prayers! Prayer is our only hope. We need to pray God's principles would remain the foundation of this country and that we as a nation will be strengthened, and come together in peace and harmony. We need to trust God in everything to guide this country back to where it needs to be. If you agree, put this into your profile.
If you wish you were one of those fanatic people who live to put copy-and-paste thingies in their profile, but you're not, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever slapped yourself and/or banged your head on a table, copy and paste this onto your profile.
I hate pop-ups. If you hate all the ads popping up while you're trying to read some story, copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both, copy and paste this on your profile.
Copy and paste this onto your profile if you've ever caught yourself talking about yourself in the third person.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, then realized you'd copied something you already had on your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you wish you could come up with your own copy and paste things, but you can't think of any, copy and paste this onto your profile and keep thinking.
If you avoid teen fads and don't live your life according to others, copy and paste this.
Post this on your profile if you have ever had a major fangirl moment.
If you plan to not lose your virginity until you are married, copy and paste this into your profile.
I'm a massive supporter of NEJIxTENTEN4LYF! So many people bash Tenten to bits in Fanfiction and AMV'S - it hurts me. We seriously need to change the rules! Paste this onto your profile; we need to get AT LEAST 100 signatures so we can show some people that there are fans of NejiXTenten out there! Rachie4294, Serenity Silence, Namida, TotalWeaponFan1010, animefancutie11, Sweet-Tooth15151515, EmBrAsInG-DaRkNeSS, Merciless Ruby, DemonicAngel08, Kunoichi-of-the-Leaf, Kyarorain-Chan, InFieryPeace, Midnight Insomniac, MissFaerieKaiti... Add this to your profile if you are a NejiTen fan! Just add your penname right after mine!
If you think the human identification thing when you log into fanfiction is annoying, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that writing or reading Fanfic stories is fun, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think hair color doesn't determine how smart you are, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your friends have ever called you evil, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a computer, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't care about politics, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate spinach, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you talk back to computer screen/TV, copy this into your profile.
It would be awesome if humans were able to cry 'anime tears' with dark clouds over their heads. If you agree, copy and paste this into your profile.
Naruto for Rokudaime Hokage! If you also want Naruto to succeed Tsunade as the next Hokage, copy and paste this to your profile page, and add your name to the list! Help Naruto achieve his dream!: KinKitsune01, adngo714, MarlinMan, Alicia Kawa Uchiha, SilentSinger948, Leaf Ranger, Tenshi Namikaze, Pervy Sage89, naruHina PWNS, MissFaerieKaiti
If you were uncool before uncool was cool, paste this in your profile and add your name to the list. HoldOnToYourTunaCans, SakuraKiss234, PandaChick105, Tenshi Namikaze, Pervy Sage89, NaruHina PWNS, MissFaerieKaiti
If you've ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think vice versa should be versa vice, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are the complete opposite of normal, copy this into your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think Rock-Paper-Scissors solves everything, then put this in your profile.
If you are so cool that you actually read through all of these (there's more BWHAHAHAHA!!), copy this into your profile!!
Only crazy people can understand the brilliance of crazy things. If you are crazy and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever wished you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever yelled at an inanimate object for not listening to you, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever read a 250 paged book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever totally screwed something up so bad it isn't even funny, copy this onto your profile.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4. ...not 'round. It's something and not somethin'. I've got... From A Picture of Freedom, The Diary of Clotee, a Slave Girl
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? To my left? Nothing but air. In front of me? My desk, keyboard, monitor, mouse, printer, and other stuffz on my desk. :P
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV? Hm, hard one, considering I don't own a TV. *tries to remember last time I saw a TV*
4. Without looking, guess what time it is. Tennish in the morning? xP
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 10:44am.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? Utter and absolute silence, unless you want to count the sounds of me typing on my keyboard. x3
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing? Last night; I was taking mah doggie for a walk. =3
8. Before starting this survey, what did you look at? A message from my bestest friend online. xD
9. What are you wearing? Glasses, a purple t-shirt, a full denim skirt, and white socks. xP
10. Did you dream last night? You know... I think I did... :S *tries to remember*
11. When did you last laugh? Maybe sometime this morning. But without forcing it? Sometime yesterday, reading comics in the Neopian Times. ;3
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in? A 3-D, 500-piece puzzle that was framed, a few cross-stiched works, my lion poster from fifth grade, a quilt I've had goodness-knows-how-long, and mirror. :P
13. Seen anything weird lately? Hm... Define weird. xD
14. What do you think of this quiz? A waste of time, but in a good way. xP
15. What is the last film you saw? Hoodwinked! 8D I got a copy for Christmas, and I've watched it SO many times since then! xDD
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy? Let's see... Books... Tennis lessons... That art class my parents refuse to pay for... Meals and desserts from that place I'm probably not supposed to disclose over the Internet... xD Oh, and more movies, like Tangled! 8D
17. Tell me something about you I don't know. I will one day rule the world with Shikamaru by my side. 833
18. If you could change anything about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do? I'd add unicorns and dragons and pegasi and centaurs and fairies (or faeries) and pixies and wizards. x3
19. Do you like to dance? Try asking 'Have you ever danced?'
20. George Bush: What about him? o.o?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl. What do you call her? Hmmm, I've always liked flower names, and over the last few years I've come to prefer Japanese names, so how about Hana? =3
22. Imagine your first child is a boy. What do you call him? It's kinda tradition in Shikamaru's part of the Nara clan to give them names beginning with 'Shika', so how about I go with the Shika name I've already used in a story? Shikami. xP
How many fanfictions do you have submitted? Twenty-nine and counting. ;D
Which one has the most reviews? True or False does, by far.
Least? A story I just published a few minutes ago has yet to get reviews.
Which fanfiction has the most words? True or False does, again.
Which fanfiction has the most chapters? True or False, and it's still getting bigger. 83 (If I ever get around to finishing it... One more chapter should wrap it all up, but I'm not sure how to do that... -.-; I'm considering just rewriting the whole thing at this point...)
What category are the majority of your fanfictions in? Naruto. Without a doubt. 8D
What do you like most in reviews: Basically anything, just so long as they review. n_n Constructive criticism is great, too. =) And it just makes my day if you quote part of my story/chapter in your review; I'm so glad you liked it enough to do that. n///n
What do you like least in reviews: Cussing and implying that my story/stories contain(s) stuff like incest, boy/boy, etc. - even if you're trying to praise me. Seriously, if you want to insult me, that's how to do it. DX
Have any of your fanfictions made it into at least one C2? Yep, a few of my stories have gotten into one or two C2s. =3
Are any of your fanfictions on at least one person's favorites list? Yes, in fact. For those of you who have favorited (AND REVIEWED xD) at least one of my stories, thank you so much! Taylor especially, for being so incredibly loyal! n_n
Are any of your fanfictions on at least one person's alert list? Yes, a few of them are! x33 I seriously need to finish them, too. =3=;
What genre do you most frequently write in? It looks like friendship is number one, with romance and hurt/comfort almost tying for second. ;3
Do you leave comments before or after a chapter? I tend to do both. xD
Do you update frequently? I try. I really, really do. Sometimes I can come up with an update a day. But sometimes I go for weeks, or even months, without an update. Shame on me. x_x;
Do you frequently use original characters? Kind of more frequently than I'd like to. I like to keep Kaida (my main OC) out of a story unless she's one of the two/three central characters, but sometimes the other stories need a new random unseen-before character to help the plot develop.
Are any of your fanfictions based on things that happened to you in real life? Pfft. My life is way too boring to put in a fanfic. That's what imagination is for. ;]
THE NARUTARD SURVEY! NARUTARDS UNITE!
1. Who is your favorite Naruto character(s)? Shikamaru, for absolute surety! 8D Not even a contest there. xD
2. What is your favorite pairing(s)? KibaHina is definitely #1, but NejiTen is close behind.
3. Are you a Naruto yaoi, yuri or hentai fan? Not quite sure what all of those mean exactly, but I don't think I support any of them. *glares*
4. Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? If so, who, where and how many times? Nope, but I've thought about doing it. xD But... None of the characters really match my dress code. In fact, the only fictional character I can think who wears decent enough outfits for me would be Queen Amidala. xD
5. List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise, if any: Sadly, I guess I don't own anything Naruto-merchandise-wise. '
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Naruto character? If so, who? *nodnod* Shikamaru Nara, totally. One day, I'll be Kaiti Nara. xD Ino and Temari had better keep their hands off him, along with any other girl making eyes at my guy. *growls menacingly* xD
7. NaruHina or KibaHina? KIBAHINA FTW! 8DD
8. SasuSaku or SasuNaru? Sasusaku!! ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING?? D8
9. Which team is your favorite? Oooh, tough one. Really really tough... Shikamaru is my favorite character; Hinata is my favorite female character; Squad 8 has my favorite pairing; and Team Kakashi never has a dull moment. But I think I'll have to say Team Gai if I really have to choose between them. Gai and Lee can always make me laugh, and Neji and Tenten are awesome, too. xD
10. Do you support the obito theory? (Tobi=Obito) ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...A friend just told me the truth, and we found out that everything we ever knew was a LIE. *crying, sobbing, and wailing hysterically*
11. Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father' theory? I know this one for a fact. Naruto's father is the fourth Hokage. ;D I mean, it's painfully obvious, right? 83
12. Your favorite Akatsuki member? If you know me, you're probably going to freak at my answer. Good grief, I was freaking out when I realized this! I mean, Hidan killed Asuma, after all. And he's annoying, and he's into all that what's-it-called junk - I guess kinda like a form of voodoo? o_O And yet, for some demented reason, I think he just might be my favorite Akatsuki (that I've seen so far). It's sorta like a like-hate (nope, not a love-hate) thing. ...Will you punch me, see if you can knock some sense into me? Please? And it's kinda scary what that implies about my opinion of the other Akatsuki members. ._.; But then, I stopped watching Naruto when a censored version stopped getting released; who knows what Akatsuki I might like better if I could've kept watching?
13. Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke? Ummm, pro-Sasuke, but anti-bad-Sasuke-choices? xD; I think that shows in my You Can't Take Me fanfic. xP
14. Have you seen all Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)? Nope. I've seen all of the original series episodes, but only the first couple arcs in Shippuden.
15. Have you read all the chapters so far? Nopers, I've read very little of the manga. n_n;
16. Do you believe Naruto has ADD? *shrug* I don't know enough about ADD to say one way or another. :P
17. Sub or dub? Dub. That way I can do other stuff while watching. Multitasking is more difficult when you have to read the subtitles while watching. xP
18. Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura? Pro-Sakura. ;] And if you only knew why... But I promised not to tell. xD (Which reminds me... I still need to come up with some form of blackmail... o.o *starts brainstorming* xDD)
19. Tobi = Annoying or funny? Never really seen him before, so I dunno. :/ But if he acts in the series the same way as I've seen him in a fanfic, FUNNY! XDDD
20. Do you even know who Tobi is? A weirdo Akatuski in a mask is basically all I know - oh, and that he's - *sniffle* - Obito... *cries* ...Thanks for reminding me! DDx
21. Gai = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd? Howabout Gai = Always good for a laugh? xDD
22. Rock Lee = Weird or Awesome? Weird IS awesome, and Lee is BOTH! XD
23. Which character would be best OOC? Who and how? Um... Huh? I'm not sure I understand. o_O'
24. Do you like Naruto fanfics? Do you even have to ask? Of course I do! xD
25. Do you write Naruto fanfics? Oh, yeah. xD
26. Do you like lemons? We went from Naruto to a fruit. Did I miss something?
27. Do your parents know about the Naruto characters? Hm, maybe from my brother and I talking about 'em, but otherwise, I'd say no, not really. :P They do know about Naruto in general, though. I was telling my dad the other day about a story I was writing, and he was shocked to discover it didn't have ninjas in it. xP Clearly, I have trained him well... xD
28. Have you watched the Naruto Abridged Series? Nope. Each time I see something "Abridged", it doesn't make any sense. O_o
29. Have you seen The Naruto Ultimate Fanflashes? :o No, I haven't...
30. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Naruto? Hm, nope. 'Course, it probably doesn't help that I think most people I know in real life would go crazy if they knew I liked to watch any sort of anime. n_n;;
31. Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and has someone recognized it? Yes, miraculously enough! :o
32. Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and the teacher came up to you and said 'What on earth is this?' Nah, although I can imagine one of my (former) teachers doing that and giving me a look like I'm insane... o3o;
33. Has Naruto affected your school life and grades? Nope. No matter what, my grades always stay in the nineties. ;3
34. Are you broke thanks to Naruto? I just said I don't have any Naruto merchandise, remember? n_n;;
35. Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise? No, no, NO. *gives Jiraiya death glare*
36. Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory? What!? Why would he turn on his beloved village and son? You're kidding me, right? D;
37. Do you draw Naruto fanart? If so, count how many there are in your gallery. I draw only OCs, if that counts. The canon characters are too awesome for me to want to risk messing them up. o3o
38. Is Sasuke still sexy in his second stage of the cursed seal? Ew no!! o_e
39. Do you have a Naruto OC? Yep, one. Kaida's so awesome. xD I also have half an OC - Taylor and I both claim Hotori, even though he's a jerk. xD And I have a few other OCs in True or False (since it takes place it the future, it's kind of a necessity), but no bios on them. ;3
40. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life? Hmm, kinda? Maybe just half of my at-home life and three fourths of my imagination's life. xD But if you ask about Shikamaru, my answer may be different. 8D
Percy Jackson and the Olympians: 20 Q's
1. If you could hang out anywhere in Camp Half-Blood, where would it be? The pegasi stables. 83
2. Which PJatO character would you date? None. I'm in love with a fictional character from another work of genius x3
3. Which PJatO character is your best friend? Considering I've never met any of them, how should I know? Anyways, they're all so awesome, why would any of them give me even the time of day? =/
4. Which PJatO character do you hate? Dionysus. He's just such a brat, even by Greek god standards.
5. Your favorite PJatO book? I think I'mma have to go with the epical ending to the series: The Last Olympian.
6. Your Favorite PJatO Character? Weirdly enough, Clarisse. And don't ask me why. I just pick weird favorites. xD;
7. Favorite god or goddess? Hestia. Because she's the least spoiled and bratty and shallow of all of them.
8. If you saw Percy, what would you do? Pinch myself, then stalk him in hopes of actually meeting him and everyone else in the books - monsters included. xD
9. You just got 2 tickets to go see a concert, who do you take with you? Rachel Elizabeth Dare
10. You accidentally got stranded on a deserted island...who got stranded with you? Charles Beckendorf - and with his genius, we won't be stranded long! 8D
11. Hermes asked you to help him repopulate Olympus...what is your answer to this disturbing question? Back away slowly.
12. Favorite PJatO Pairing? Percabeth!! *squee* x33
13. You and the Big Three are on Olympus...?? ...arguing about what this world's come to.
14. If you could spend your Friday nights doing something, what would it be? PJatO-related? Um, capture the flag is every Friday night, right?
15. Favorite PJatO quote? "The Friday before winter break, my mom packed me an overnight bag and a few deadly weapons and took me to a new boarding school." The Titan's Curse, beginning. *was tough choosing, cuz there are so many EPIC parts* o3o
16. Favorite Percy moment? Hmmm, very tough, but I guess I'll say... In The Titan's Curse, when he was clinging to the old ocean dude's back for information. (I forget the guy's name - was it Oceanus?)
17. Favorite Nico moment? Gr, why are these questions so hard? Dx Ummm, I think I'll choose the time he was convincing Hades to join the fight in Manhattan, in The Last Olympian.
18. Favorite god or goddess moment? Hm, I generally don't care for the gods at all, so I'm not really sure. Maybe when (in The Sea of Monsters) Hermes showed up, chatted for a while, gave Percy a bunch of gadgets, then vanished.
19. Favorite Grover Moment? When he threw a burrito at one of those skeleton warrior guys. xDD (The Titan's Curse.)
20. Favorite Random Moment? I think I'm going to have to agree with the person I got this question thing from: When Percy almost kills Rachel with Riptide when she's blowing her nose. xP
WOULD YOU RATHER
1. Be serious or funny? FUNNY! Being serious all the time is boring! n_n
2. Drink whole or skim milk? Whole.
3. Die in a fire or drown? ...I'd really rather not choose either one. D= Let's leave stuff like this in God's hands, shall we?
4. Spend time with parents or enemies? Parents! Why on earth would I choose enemies?
DO YOU PREFER
1. Sun or Moon: Hm, I think I'mma go with the sun. =3
2. Winter or Fall: Oo, toughie... I think I'll go with fall, though. x3
3. Ten acquaintances or five best friends: Five best friends!
4. Sunny or rain: Sunny, s'il vous plait
5. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate ice cream: Chocoloate! 8D
1. What time is it: 8:27 a.m.
2. What's your name: I thought I said waaaay up at the top I'm Kaiti, not to mention it's in my penname. xD But you're not getting my last name outta me. *suspicious glare*
3. What do you want do? Find a really, really interesting book I haven't read yet. *bored atm with the ones I have*
4. Where do you want to live? If you'd asked me a couple years ago, I'd've said Iowa. But now I'm happy just where I am. =)
5. How many kids do you want? Honestly, I'm not sure I want kids. I'd be sure to mess up being mom. But if I did have kids, I wouldn't want more than three.
6. Do you wanna get married? Ask me again after I've found the right guy. Or after the right guy becomes real. *hugglez Shikamaru*
7. Have you ever done drugs? No, and I'm never going to. *shudder* x/
8. What do you like on your pizza? The basic stuffz to make a cheese pizza. Yeah, I know I'm boring. xP
9. Can you cross your eyes? *nodnod*
10. Do you make your bed daily? Nopers. xD
11. Have you ever been searched by the cops? Noooo... *shifty eyes* xD
12. Do you have a dog? Yep, yep, he's amazing! 8D
13. Do you have a cat? Nope.
14. The last time you went sledding? Oh, ummm... I think it was around second or third grade, we did it during recess. (Iowa gets way more snow than where I live now... T_T)
15. Do you consider yourself creative? Is it self-absorbed to say yes? I mean, I'm nowhere near as creative as a lot of people I know, but still. xD;
16. Do you have any friends on FF.net? *nodnodsquee* And they're the bestest! (Who needs real life friends, anyways? xP)
17. Do you know anybody in real life on FF.net? Not that I know of. I mean, I don't know anyone on FF who's even claimed the same time zone as me. xD ...Unless the one in Canada is in my time zone... o.o
18. Where are you? At a place, in a time, on a planet (not earth, so don't make that incorrect assumption :P). x3
19. Look up, look back, what do you see? A painting done by a teacher's mother (I'm at school currently).
20. What are you listening to? Little preschoolers having fun n.n
21. Last thing you ate? Some poptarts and a chocolate donut. :P
22. Last thing you thought? ...What makes you think I have thoughts? *shifty eyes* =P
23. If you had a million dollars what would you do? Shove it all in my wallet and carry it around to garage sales and stores like Best Buy and Books-A-Million until I find something I want. xD
24. What are you eating/drinking right now? I'm not - that type of stuff isn't allowed during class. Although, I probably could get away with it during teacher's aid...
MORE RANDOM SURVEYNESS FOR NO PARTICULAR REASON
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I think it's from chicken pox.
2. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? No, no, and sometimes.
3. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Southern gospel, and some songs from movies.
4. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? I think it was in the afternoon, but I'm not sure.
5. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? The time to do the fun stuff, and the ideas to work it with - in other words, I need story ideas! D;
6. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Innocence and ignorance.
7. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? My rubber Hamtaro that I wear around my neck.
8. HOW TALL ARE YOU? Five feet and something, not sure how many inches. Not very many, anyways.
9. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Only in crowds of people.
10. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Only when I'm trying to navigate through unfamiliar territory - like at a sleepover or something and I'm restless after everyone else has fallen asleep.
11. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Whoever was responsible for putting together Kimi Ni Todoke - that anime reduced me to tears on multiple occasions.
12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I'm immune to smells like perfumes, so I really don't know what to say here. xD; *doesn't have a very good nose*
13. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? I have no preference, as long as it's nothing extreme like green hair and neon orange eyes (in real life; anime can sometimes pull it off =3).
14. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? ...I can't. o_O;
15. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Neither.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Cheese.
17. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? A nice, warm, buttery Fazoli's breadstick dipped in marinara sauce x33
18. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? When I graduated from high school, my church gave me a Bible with my name engraved on it.
19. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? As friends? Tons of people. As more than friends? Nope, unless you're talking fictional as well as real life. *hugglez mah Shikamaru - again*
20. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Not that I know of.
21. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Don't have one.
22. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes, Chinook! 833 *hugglez him lovingly* x33
23. WHAT KIND IS IT? Chinook is mostly husky with some German shepherd, and we think something else, but we're not sure.
24. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Can you help falling in love?
25. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Just tell them. It's the fastest and most direct. =P
26. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: Apple.
27. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? There's more to a person than looks, you know. Why all these questions about hair preferences? -.-
28. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My dad.
29. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Talking bad about someone I care about - or someone I'm trying not to hate as much as everyone else seems to.
30. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Nopers. =/
31. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Why would I answer this question for all to read? If you wanna know, just get to know me in general. xD
32. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? My mom won a prize at her work and was in the paper once. Since then, my brother, my dad, and I have all teased her about being a celebrity and we've asked for her autograph and such. xDD
33. FIRST JOB? I have held kool-aid and face paint stands before, if that counts. xD Mostly, so far, I consider school my job.
34. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Never have, and never plan to.
35.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Filling out other pointless surveys. *pokes above* xD
36. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? I think I have, but I was so young at the time. I'm not sure. Unless... Does getting a filling count as surgery? I don't think so, but I'm no expert. xD; Nowait, nowait, I got my wisdom teeth removed! ...That is surgery, right...?
37. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? As a sort of backhanded compliment, my classmates sometimes tell me I'm smart. When it comes to sincere ones, I try not to pay attention to them beyond a polite thank you. Anytime I start to let myself get a big head, something happens to knock me back down again.
38. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Nope, but I almost did.
39. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? More Disney movies! 8D And more books! 8DD
40. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Anywhere from zero to three. If I never marry, I'm not gonna have any kids.
41. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My first name is a variation of my dad's mom's middle name, and my middle name is the same as my mom's mom's middle name.
42. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Nope. I may love to read and watch and even write fantasy stuff, but I try to make sure I don't start to even subconsciously believe in it.
43. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? I'll have to wait until school is out and let you know when I walk into my bathroom.
44. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Sure, I guess. Not when I'm in a hurry, though.
45. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I don't generally have meat for lunch.
46. ANY BAD HABITS? I don't like to admit to them; then I'd probably find myself doing it more often. You'll have to find out for yourself. ;P
47. WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? I have no CDs on my shelves, only books and artwork I've done over the last few years.
48. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Depends on what other person I'd be. o_O
49. DO LOOKS MATTER? Not in the least. Get to know the person underneath the looks, please and thank you. -.-
50. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? The problem with answering this question is I don't get angry. I get shocked, insulted, frustrated, etc... But not angry. o_O
51. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? College.
52. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Hmm, tough one. I used to always sleep with a really soft plush dog, but I rarely played with her. Whenever I would get together with one of my neighbors, we generally played with her Littlest Pet Shop stuff or Barbie dolls. I had a doll that could sort of be classified as 'Barbie', I guess, but she was a brunette, and her feet weren't made to wear heels. She was also shorter than Barbie. Maybe she could be called my favorite. But I also used to play often with my brother and three of his stuffed dogs: Harry, Baby Harry, and Junior. Baby Harry was my favorite out of those three, but I'm not sure if he could be called an overall favorite or not.
53. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? I have no clue.
54. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? I didn't really care about him one way or another. I still don't.
55. DO YOU USE SARCASM? ...Even if I answered this question, how could you tell if I was being serious or sarcastic? :P
56. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Mac 'n' cheese
57. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? I've never thought about it before, really. Shocking, I guess, since I'm 19. But anyways, I'm in love with Shikamaru Nara, so I'm not really 'looking' for anything in anyone x3 But I guess if you really want a serious answer, I'll repeat something a friend put on Facebook: I want a guy so in love with God that the only reason he looks at me is because God said, "There she is."
58. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Kaiti, to most people except at school (my technical first name is Kaitlin). The usual pumpkin, sweetie, etc., that many dads call their daughters. I've been called Kaiti-Cat occasionally by some online friends on Neopets.
59. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? I don't have any favorites with this type of thing.
60. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? I don't have a TV. *watches you die of a heart attack, the way several people have been in the past* ...=_=;
61. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? Somewhere above 1200, the second and third times I took it, equaling in the end to over 1300. Can you say 'free college ride'? x3
62. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate! But I also really like mint and most stuff with caramel in it. =33
63. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? ...o3o; *quickly counts 'em* YEP! 8D
64. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? I walked my dog the other day.
65. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? Did you notice it was just the last question? (Okay, fine, confession time: There were way too many numbers missing in this quiz; it was annoying, so I renumbered all of them. But even still, before I renumbered them, there was a #64! Promise. *nodnod* It was the one about mac 'n' cheese.)
66. WHAT'S THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? I've noticed my parents take us up to 80 mph (or at least almost), but I don't pay enough attention to know for sure. :P
67. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? I couldn't care less if they did or not. o.O
68. LAST THING YOU DRANK? The last of the milk from the bowl that I put milkmy cereal in (an' it was sugary cereal, too xD).
69. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? A good friend from high school that I rarely see anymore.
70. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN PEOPLE? Their looks. (I'm not blind - even if I do wear glasses. :P)
71. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Ummm, I'm not completely sure if I understand the question, but what comes to mind is Wish You Were Here, by the Kingsmen.
72. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? This question seems a bit contradictory, but whatever. I don't like to hate anything. O_o
73. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? I never know how to answer this question, or the one about my favorite season... I like them all! xD
74. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? I don't deal with that type of thing, thank you.
75. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? People have called it red, strawberry blonde, brown, and probably more. Myself, I'm not sure what to label it as.
76. EYE COLOR? What is with all of the appearance questions? I'm starting to think a stalker came up with this survey... o3o
77. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Fazoli's.
78. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Yuck. Cook the fish for me first, please. o_x
79. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? A video of a manga/anime a friend showed me.
80. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Really now? If I can't tell you my favorite season or month, how do you expect me to come up with a favorite day? =3=
81. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? I can do some very, very, very, EXTREMELY basic stuff on the piano; but otherwise, nope, I don't play any musical instruments.
82. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? I'm not really into politics. *shudder*
83. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugglez! n_n
84. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships! Definitely! *glares at other option*
85. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? New books for my Kindle.
86. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I don't.
87. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Crown Duel - a book that was suggested for me by GoodReads dot com.
88. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE. Waiting for Shikamaru to become real instead of fictional.
Here, you can only type ONE word as your answer. Harder than you think. Okay, here we go.
1. Where is your telephone? Kitchen.
2. Where is your significant other? SHIKAMARU!
3. What does you hair look like? Long.
4. What do you think about your Mom? Love.
5. Your favorite thing? Chocolate.
6. Your dream last night? Forgotten.
7. Your iPod? Nonexistent.
8. Your dream/Goal? Dunno.
9. The room you're in? Bedroom.
10. You hate? Hate.
11. Your fear? Awkwardness.
12. Where do you want to be in six years? Uhhh...
13. Where were you last night? Home.
14. What you're not? Normal.
15. Muffins? Okay.
16. One of your wish list items? Books.
17. Where you grew up? Iowa.
18. The last thing you did? Read.
19. What are you wearing? Clothes.
20. Your TV? Nonexistent.
21. Your pets? Lazy.
22. Your computer? Laptop.
23. Your life? Crazy.
24. Your mood? Interested.
25. Missing someone? Always.
26. Your car? Nope.
27. Something you're not wearing? Rings.
28. Your summer? Sims.
29. Your eyes? Assisted.
30. Love someone? Shikamaru.
31. Favorite colour? Purple.
32. When is the last time you laughed? Earlier.
33. Last time you cried? *silent*
34. Who will re-paste this? Readers.
Copy the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination. Come join the dark side. (We have cookies)
Copy the kitty onto your profile to give the bunny a sidekick. Continue to support the dark side. (We have pie, too)
Name: Kaida Yukiten
Unsafe External Link