Author has written 14 stories for Twilight, Scooby Doo, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Titanic, H2O: Just Add Water, TV X-overs, Scream, Vampire Diaries, and iCarly.
I also have a YouTube-account MrInigo1995
Date of birth: 4th December 1995
Appearance: Blond hair
Living in: East-Flanders, Belgium
Make your own Countdown Clocks
What Tarot Card are You?
A little poem that I wrote about World War I:
I don't understand
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
A globe, two books, a necklace with the triquetra, my bed, and a candle that looks like a cat.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
A film. It was a decent one. The title is "Jack the Giant Slayer".
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The cars from outside driving down the street.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Around 4:10. My grandparents went to their car and drove off. They had an appointment somewhere. I waved them goodbye.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
I was reading a book. I had just finished another one. The one that I finished is "Vrolijke, vrolijke vrienden" by Dimitri Verbelen. The one that I just started is "De angstaanjager" by Michael Grant. Which you may also know as "Messenger of Fear".
9. What are you wearing?
Jeans, a blue thin sweater, a pair of slippers, socks.
10. Did you dream last night?
I guess I did.
11. When did you last laugh?
Today during the afternoon while I was having tea with my mom and grandparents.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this survey?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Jack the Giant Slayer
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
H2O productions, all the books that I want, all the TV-shows I want, all the films/movies I want; the TVD-creators (because they're lacking in the story, like failing miserably, horribly).
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I want to become a real writer for young adults. I even have some ideas for two book series and two stand-alone books.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Don't fight! Just be nice and friendly to each other.
19. Barack Obama:
I like him. He hasn't screwed up big time like George Bush or others.
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes, in Australia, Canada, Greece or Croatia.
This is a short summary of a coming fanfic that is a crossover... The title will make sense if you know it...
iKnow What You Did Last Summer:
Carly, Freddie, Samantha and Jim are in great danger one year after their car hits a stranger whose body they dump in the sea.
COMING SOON ON FANFICTION.NET
|Community:||Maansverduistering/Lunar Eclipse (my first Twilight fanfic)|