Author has written 25 stories for Twilight, Scooby Doo, Buffy: The Vampire Slayer, Titanic, H2O: Just Add Water, Wizards of Waverly Place, Lion King, TV X-overs, Scream, Vampire Diaries, and iCarly.
I als have a FictionPress account:TeamJacobInigo
And a youtube account
Date of birth: 4th December 1995
Sex: Man == straight
Appearance: blond hair
Living in: I used to live in Belgium but seven years ago we moved to the Netherlands but now we moved again (but still in the same village)
Make your own
What Tarot Card are You?
I am a Huis Anubis fan. You will hear from it as House of Anubis. This is something about the films about the series:
1.or Anubis and the Path of the 7 Sins
2. There is also a sequel called: Anubis en de Wraak van Arghus or Anubis and the Revenge of Arghus
3. Yes, there is a third short film. It is the last one because the series already finished in the Benelux. It is called Anubis en de Terugkeer van Sibuna or Anubis and the Return of Sibuna.
A little poem that I wrote about World War I:
I don't understand
If you think Edward is a lurker, paste this into your profile.
If you were mad during Eclipse copy and paste this into your profile.
If you were mad at the end of Breaking Dawn, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are weird and proud of it, copy this into your profile!
If you ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" copy this into your profile.
If you are the kind of person that gets really excited when you get, like, one or two reviews, copy this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with Fanfiction, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you absolutely LOVE to sing even though you may or may not suck copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb (like Bella Swan for chosing Edward), copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wish that fictional characters were real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you hate girly-girls, or people who think that they are everything, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever copy and pasted something to your profile, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you don't do drugs and never will, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't smoke and never will, copy and paste this into your profile.
95 percent of teenagers are concerned about being popular. If you are one of the 5 percent who aren't, copy and paste.
If you have ever said something and then two seconds later, completely forgot, copy and paste this into your profile.
girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle.
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
Guess what book it is... It's one of the listed above ;)
LITTLE TIP: Tegan and Elise
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
A globe, a book, a pen, two papers, a pencase, a headset, a candle that looks like a cat
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Zuidflank (a Flemish TV-series)
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The shower: the water is running down.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Around 5 PM to feed my rabbit.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
I was eating dinner.
9. What are you wearing?
Jeans, a dark red sweater, a black T-shirt, a pair of socks
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
At school with my friends
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this survey?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Thor: The Dark World/Thor 2
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
H2O productions, all the books that I want, all the TV-shows I want, all the films/movies I want; the TVD-creators (because they're lacking in the story)
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I want to become a real writer or a drawer of a comic book series.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
No more politics! Welfare for everyone!
19. Barack Obama:
I like him very much.
20. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Noa, Nina, Elena
21. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes, in Australia or America or Greece or Croatia.
I'm going to make a story which is mixed with Twilight and fairytales. I hope that you'll like it! It won't be published on my account/fanfiction.net soon so you'll have to wait!
The Lion King IV: A Change in the Animals pictures:
- Kiara and Kovu human form (drawing): http://fireflowermaiden.deviantart.com/art/Kiara-and-Kovu-A-Little-Playtime-291197384
- Kiara human form: http://www.google.be/imgres?hl=nl&sa=X&tbo=d&rlz=1C1RNPN_enBE408BE470&biw=1366&bih=677&tbm=isch&tbnid=9erYWmuFUJ0XqM:&imgrefurl=http://sijmon.nl/page/169&docid=XHG1IrORCWxSrM&imgurl=http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l7k1f8vXcT1qzmrwlo1_500.jpg&w=500&h=700&ei=kPTyUP_qA4mr0AWStYGgCw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=4&vpy=95&dur=1108&hovh=266&hovw=190&tx=64&ty=175&sig=109778944286685223225&page=1&tbnh=147&tbnw=106&start=0&ndsp=37&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:78
- Kovu human form: http://www.google.be/imgres?hl=nl&tbo=d&rlz=1C1RNPN_enBE408BE470&biw=1366&bih=677&tbm=isch&tbnid=rmjV-EeYRAR5DM:&imgrefurl=http://irresistiblereads.blogspot.com/2011/06/my-book-boyfriend-18.html&docid=m40W7zWmhTM89M&imgurl=http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Ae-8N8CKM6c/TeNzGbU2nII/AAAAAAAAAwc/3yeBrpJ97Yc/s1600/936full-rafael-lazzini_v.jpg&w=277&h=400&ei=UvTyUIOEDqaa0QWtkYCACQ&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=1065&vpy=72&dur=900&hovh=270&hovw=187&tx=118&ty=159&sig=109778944286685223225&page=2&tbnh=133&tbnw=101&start=43&ndsp=55&ved=1t:429,r:51,s:0,i:236
This is short summary of a coming fanfic that is a crossover... The title will make sense if you know it...
iKnow What You Did Last Summer:
Carly, Freddie, Samantha and Jim are in great danger one year after their car hits a stranger whose body they dump in the sea.
COMING SOON ON FANFICTION.NET
The Inheritance of Charlie
Charlie gets a letter from a notary because an old uncle of him marked him as the only inheritor. He only has a vague memory of his uncle; he knows that his uncle a boss was from a carnaval. Sue is extremely happy when she hears what the inheritance is: a big manor with adjacent grounds! Charlie, Sue, Bella, Edward, Renesmee, Rosalie, Emmett, Jasper, Alice, Seth and Jacob leave for a weekend to explore the inheritance. They discover a big and creepy house. And what is true about those ghost stories that are going around? "The Inheritance of Charlie" is a horror story like only the Twilight Saga can go through it!
COMING AROUND HALLOWEEN ON FANFICTION.NET
Unsafe External Link
|Community:||Maansverduistering/Lunar Eclipse (my first Twilight fanfic)|