Poll: Should I finish the story and then post it in one day or post the chapters I have so far and then post each chapter after I write it? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Lord of the Rings, and Fullmetal Alchemist.
Check out my DeviantART page:
I try to get the few stories I do write up as soon as I can, and just like it looks, I spend more time reading fanfiction than writing it.
SEQUEL-ALERT!- Omygosh! Thanx to the WONDERFUL review on What Happened to Alphonse by EpicLuckyShortSparklyAlchemist, I got the idea of what the sorta-sequel will be. How did Ed find Hohenheim in London? The story of Ed before he left to study under Obert where he met Alfons blahblahblah Thule blahblah Gate blahblah...you get my point. I'll start it as soon as I get bored with no homework. If you take that, plus the fact I'm recovering from surgery, you get a story that will EVENTUALLY get finished.
Don't judge the amount of my Favorite Stories, because it's not everyday you find a personn who can read over 20 fanfcs per day and still maintain a 93% average.
If you're wondering about me, I'll tell a bit about myself.
-I'm missing a few marbles, as the saying goes. But don't worry, I've got 6 screws in my head to replace them!
-When asking me 'what's your problem?', you'll have to be specific; I have many XD!
-I'm addicted to anime/manga as well as fiction/fantasy
-I've got this weird hatred for most, if not all, canon pairings...GO OC'S!
-You know those problems previously mentioned? They can be identified as the following:
*Predominantly Inattentive ADHD, Predominantly Hyperactive-Impulse ADHD, Obsessive OCD, Compulsive OCD, Depressive Bipolarism, Hypomanic Bipolarism, an exercise-concentrated panic disorder, S.A.D. (Social Anxiety Disorder)!
-I'm devistated that onemanga.com's manga scans were taken off
-I got all of my wisdom teeth removed...now I'm down to 22 teeth...pathetic.
-Some would place me in the geek category, but I personally prefer nerd 'cause that applies to something, not just in general...confused? I am 24/7!
16 ways to maintain a Healthy level of insanity.
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hairdryer at passing cars, see if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don’t disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put a garbage can on your desk and label it “IN”
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for three weeks. Once everyone is over their Caffeine addictions, switch to expresso.
6. Finish all your sentences with “In Accordance to the Prophecy”.
7. Don’t use any punctuation.
8. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
9. Specify that your drive thru order is “To Go”
10. Sing Along at the Opera
11. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don’t rhyme.
12. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day.
13. When the money comes out of the ATM, scream “I WON I WON!!”
14. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot, yelling “Run for your lives, they’re loose!!”
15. Tell your children over diner, “Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go.”
16. Send this to your friends to make them smile, It’s called therapy.
Unsafe External Link