Author has written 7 stories for Harry Potter, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, 39 Clues, Wicked, and Kane Chronicles.
AGE: I have an older brother who will be twice my current age after ten years, but next year, the sum of our ages will be forty-three.
Thrice the first number is considered cursed
But luck you shall have when it is reversed.
The second number can begin a home
For this number is a palindrome.
The year of my birth you already know
If you've answered the problem a moment ago.
But one last thing you must understand
Is that I'd like to celebrate in an English land.
PLACE OF BIRTH: Known as the land of the morning and the Pearl of the Orient Seas, it is an archipelago in Asia with beautiful mountains and seas under a vibrant blue sky. Although the description might sound similar to some people, it is not Japan.
HOGWARTS HOUSE: Ravenclaw
WAND: Ash, dragon heartstring, 12 1/2 inches
GODLY PARENT: Athena (with possible traces of Apollo)
MORE ABOUT ME: I am a bibliophile, a thespian, and a writer. Books and musical theatre make up most of my life—without them, I will crumble into nothingness for I have placed parts of my soul in each book I read and in each play I watch.
This area of my Fanfiction account has been approved by Javert, because he is the law and the lawr is not mocked.
40 Secrets about yourself.
1. Have you ever been asked out?
2. Where did you get your default picture?
It's a drawing I made of the famous Phantom mask.
3. What's your middle name?
I have a right to remain silent.
4. Your current relationship status?
Hunter of Artemis (which means single forever)
5. Does your crush like you back?
Nope, because I do not have a crush.
6. What is your current mood?
7. What color of underwear are you wearing?
I don't know, and I don't want to check.
8. What color shirt are you wearing?
9. Missing something?
My sketchpad. I could've sworn it was just on my desk.
10. If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
I wouldn't go back in time. It would just lead to a very big problem in the end.
11. If you must be an animal for one day, what?
I'd probably be a dog. Everyone loves dogs!
12. Ever had a near death experience?
13. Something you do a lot?
14 The song stuck in your head?
Just Another Day from Next to Normal.
15. Who did you copy and paste this from?
Someone from www.fanfiction.net with a user name of xXH3ARTXx
16. Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
I have a friend named Jericho.
17. When was the last time you cried?
I'm not sure. . . I was sort of crying earlier while I was in character singing Fantine's Death, but it wasn't really real full-blown crying.
18. Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
19. If you could have one super power what would it be?
20. What's the first thing you notice about the opposite sex?
Anything unusual, because otherwise, I will not remember anything about that person unless I see him more than twice.
21. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Green tea frappe, but I try not to go to Starbucks anymore.
22. What's your biggest secret?
If I tell you, then it wouldn't be a secret anymore. Hold on, I'm not sure I even know my secret.
23. Favorite color?
I usually say yellow, but I also really love my Hogwarts house, Divergent faction, as well as school color, which is blue.
24. Do you still watch kiddie shows or tv shows?
No. I barely even turn on a TV anymore.
26. What are you?
A living organism consisting of cells, tissues, organs, and organ systems capable of sight, hearing, smell, taste, and touch with two arms, two hands, and two feet with the most advanced mind compared to other living organisms not of my kind. In short, I'm a human being. To be more specific, I'm a female Filipino.
27. Do you speak any other language?
Yes. I can speak Tagalog, English, and a bit of Mandarin. I'm trying to learn Greek and French, and thanks to the French recordings of Les Miserables, I'm learning a bit.
28. What's your favorite smell?
The smell of a new or old book.
29. Describe your life in one word what would it be?
30. Have you ever kissed in the rain?
I've tried singing in the rain. That's really the only thing I wanna do in the rain. Oh, and dance while singing as well.
32. What are you thinking about right now?
Umm... I'm thinking about what I'm thinking about. How can I answer this question when all I can think about is this question?
33. What should you be doing?
I feel like I should be doing a lot of things yet nothing at the same time.
34. Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
Hmm. . . Does Harry Potter count? I've just finished rereading the series and I realized that Harry did have his moments (more during the early books, not so much during the last two) when I wanted to strangle him because he caused unnecessary trouble. But it is realistic, since Harry was still so young.
35. How often do u talk to God?
Not as often as I'd like.
36. Do you like working in the yard?
I want to but I've never actually done it.
37. If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
38. Do you act differently around the person you like ?
I often just reflect how a person treats me, and I usually like everyone so I don't know if that's a factor. If you mean in a non-platonic way, however, I do not have sufficient evidence to make a claim.
39. What is your natural hair color?
40. Who was the last person to make you cry?
Not counting myself, I think maybe Anna Kendrick, Jeremy Jordan, and Jason Robert Brown. The Last Five Years was just so heart-breaking.
This is Bunny.
YOU ARE NOW ENTERING THE PERCY JACKSON SECTION
The Percy Jackson pledge:
I promise to remember Percy
I promise to remember Annabeth
I promise to protect nature
I promise to remember Luke
I promise to remember Chiron
I promise to remember Tyson
I promise to remember Thalia
I promise to remember Clarisse
I promise to remember Bianca
I promise to remember Nico
I promise to remember Zoe
I promise to remember Rachel
Yes I promise to remember PJO
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or i'll tell on you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that PJO fans are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
NORMAL PEOPLE:dont have this on their profile
1. Percabeth or Prachel?
2. Favorite guy character?
3. Favorite girl character?
4. Favorite God?
5. Favoite Goddess?
I can't choose between Artemis, Athena, and Hestia.
6. Zeus, Poseidon or Hades?
Hmm... Poseidon, I guess, because I love water!
7. Is Luke hot?
I don't know. People say he is.
8. Would you join the hunters?
I'm already part of it.
9. Archery or sword fighting?
10. Iris messaging or Hermes express?
Iris messaging because Hermes is always busy so it might take a while for my message to be delivered, and I think Iris messaging is cheaper.
11. Favorite minor God/Goddess?
Hestia if she counts as a minor goddess. She is very important so I don't really consider her as a minor goddess. If not her, it would be Hecate.
12. Favorite book?
In the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, it's tied between The Titan's Curse and The Last Olympian. For HoO, The House of Hades.
13. Least favorite?
I don't have a least favorite PJO book.
14. Would you live year round at Camp Half-Blood or just go in the summer?
I would just go during the summer, though I don't think I would be in Camp Half-Blood if PJO is real. Because 1. I live in the Philippines and 2. I would be a hunter.
15. Favorite couple?
Percy and Annabeth!
16. Are you a demi-god?
17. Who would be your parent?
Either Athena or Apollo.
18. Favorite minor character?
Hmmm... I don't know.
19. Ethan or Luke?
20. Favorite monster?
Mrs. O Leary!!! :)
Favorite PJO and HoO Quotes
"You drool when you sleep." -Annabeth Chase, The Lightning Thief
"Let us find the dam snack bar." -Zoe Nightshade, The Titan's Curse
"With great power . . . comes great need to take a nap." -Nico di Angelo, The Last Olympian
"As long as we're together." -Annabeth Chase, The Mark of Athena
[To be continued. . .]
YOU ARE NOW LEAVING THE PERCY JACKSON SECTION. PLEASE COME AGAIN.
Favorite The 39 Clues Quotes
"Never regret trusting someone. It proves you have a heart. But if he turns out to be a lying worm . . . I'm not going to waste my time crying. Because I am way too fabulous for that." -Nellie Gomez, Beyond the Grave
"Seriously, I'll tell you something nobody else know about me. I'm not very good at thinking. Never have been."-Eisenhower Holt, Into the Gauntlet
"You mean we're...we're poor now?"-Natalie Kabra, Into the Gauntlet
"She's evil. Getting spit on her limo - that's the least she deserves."-Dan Cahill, Into the Gauntlet
[To be continued . . .]
10 Commandments of a Teenager
1. Thou shalt not sneak out when parents are sleeping.(Why wait?)
2. Thou shalt not do drugs. (Alcohol lasts longer)
3. Thou shalt not steel from K-Mart. (WalMart has a bigger selection)
4. Thou shalt not get arrested for vandalism. (Destruction has a bigger effect)
5. Thou shalt not steal from thy parents. (Every one knows grandma has more money)
6. Thou shalt not get into fights. (Just start them)
7. Thou shalt not skip class. (Just take the whole day off)
8. Thou shalt not strip in class. (Hooters pays more)
9. Thou shalt not think about having sex. (As Nike says - Just Do It)
10. Thou shalt not help old ladies cross the street. (Just leave them in the middle!)
You Know You're a Book Addict If:
You can randomly open to a page and know exactly what's going on.
Read the book until 4 A.M., then get back up at 7 to continue reading.
You write fanfictions about the book.
You try to get all of your friends (and everyone else) to read your favorite books.
You accidentally call everyone by the character's names.
Everything reminds you of the book.
You quote random lines all the time.
You try to do things that the characters do, even though you know you can't.
You've gotten incredibly bored in class, and debated on doing something your favorite character can do to escape the class.
You have pictures of your favorite characters on your iPod.
You've got a book memorized.
You've read a book more than five times.
You've read a book with 400 pages in less than two days.
You've planned and prepared a siege on a writer's house because he/she killed a character you like.
You've plotted to murder a character and steal her boyfriend.
You hate it when someone calls your favorite character fictional.
You blatantly deny it when someone calls a character fictional.
I am a book addict and proud of it!!! If you are one too, copy and paste this on your profile.