Author has written 6 stories for Maximum Ride, Pokémon, Yu-Gi-Oh, Little Vampire, and Dark-Hunter series.
Hi! I'm FangandIggyRule. I'm surprised no one has used this as a username yet.
You can call me Rule (Maximum Ride writers) Ren, or Jay.
I am taller than average for my age...slightly, I have glasses, and tend to read alot. Reading, (Fanfiction and books) and watching Anime are my main intrests at home ,on my laptop. I am working on a story right now for M.R. but am having trouble in the next chapter. Help would be much appreciated.
Jealous Boy (Done)
Jealous Boy 2 (Just started)
Scarred For Life (Done)
Fire and Ice (Just Started. Will update whenever possible and after Jealous Boy is done.)
PKMN See through Me (Started. Updates are whenever possible)
It all started with a Pencil (Discontinued/Hiatus. Will give to whomever wants it.)
Check out KhonsueYue for another story I wrote: A Walk in Her Shoes! It's a side story of PKMN See Through Me, a Zorro/Felix Fic.
Possible future stories:
DragonBall Z Kai story
I obsess over:
-Maximum Ride Fanfiction
-YuGiOh (everything about it! Except Zexal)
- Dragonball Z (Everything about it! Except for GT)
These are some quotes I would like to share:
1) When life gives you lemons, squeeze them in your enemy's face.
2) When life gives you lemons, you say "Fuck this, and give me some cookies. I'm hungry."
3) Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer. But not too close.They'll probably kill you in your sleep if you keep them too close.
4) When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, then throw it in your enemy's face.
5) When life gives you lemons, make lemonade, then throw it back and steal the oranges you really wanted.
6) When life gives you lemons, make apple juice and let the world wonder how you did it.
7) Silence is golden, but duct tape is silver.
8) In this age, pizza gets to your house faster than the police do.
Favorite Pickup line: You be the iceberg, I'll be the Titanic, and I'll go down on you.
-Waveripple of Team Sunrise
And that's all for now.
By The Way, I hate Flamers. Constructive critisim is fine in my book, but don't diss a person and make them feel bad. Other people may like the story, and nobody's perfect. If you don't like the story, don't read it.