Author has written 2 stories for Beetlejuice, Batman, Beetlejuice, and Monster High.
So, I now have an e-book. It's called, "Goodevil: Light, and Darkness", and it's on Lulu. Check it out.
1. How do you define honesty?
Honesty is what you feel in your heart.
2. What is your biggest fear or worry?
Losing people I love.
3. What is the main thing that makes you unique?
Something I'll tell you, if you ask... well, probably more than one thing.
4. If you had to evacuate your house immediately, what is the one thing you would grab on the way out?
My bug-out bag.
5. What facial expression or movement do you do when you are lying?
6. What is the oldest item you own?
Something from my mother.
7. If someone was to give you one gift, money is no object, what would you want to receive?
A receipt, saying it was spent on someone more deserving.
8. What does it mean to have courage?
Courage is facing fear and defying convention.
9. Do you like your name?
I chose it: there is no reason for me to not like it.
10. Do you have a nickname? What is it?
11. If you could have any special magic, what would it be?
Power over all the forces of nature.
12. If you had three wishes, what would you wish?
An end to poverty and illness
An end to war and suffering
Everybody getting the person they love, for the rest of eternity.
13. What is your greatest strength?
My skills are unexpected and unparalleled.
14. What is your worst weakness?
15. If you could predict the future, what would you do with that knowledge?
I would end all crime and suffering.
16. Is your favorite time the past, present or the future?
Every period of time is my favourite.
17. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Living a peaceful, solitary life.
18. Who is the one person that helped to make you who you are today?
Jesus, my best friend, my first love, my current girlfriend, my dad, and my brother.
19. If you were punished for a crime, what type of punishment would you choose?
With my lower portion ripped from the upper, I would be tied to a stake in the ground, my lower jaw would be torn clean from my head, and my arms would be sawn off.
20. Describe a time you got into trouble.
I was staking a place out, when I saw what appeared to be illegal activity. I let curiosity get the better of me, and I was exposed. There was an individual in a vehicle in that particular area, who tried to shadow me, but I evaded him. The police later told me he was staying in the area, and I should have minded my own business.
21. What do you do when you first wake up in the morning?
Strategize my next move, based on current circumstances.
22. What makes you a good person?
Honestly, I don't know.
23. What would your obituary say?
Nothing. I would not want anyone to know I died.
24. What is your greatest regret?
I should never have let my emotions get the better of my judgment, and I should never have let my grief become bitterness.
25. How would you describe standing on a beach looking at the ocean?
An endless expanse of the three worlds: earth, sky, and sea, all communing together. Ichigun Ichimi.
26. What is your favorite outfit to wear?
Anything black, grey, green, red, brown, or blue.
27. What do you do when you are driving alone in a car?
Listen to music.
Love and Friendship Questions
28. If a friend is being bullied or harassed by someone, what do you do?
Quickly and efficiently, I will end the conflict; and, if necessary, I will eliminate the source of the offense.
29. Reflect on the characteristics of your best friend. What makes him or her so special?
He was an individual, an iconoclast, and a hopeless optimist. Being his friend, going to school with him... it made life more fun, more adventurous, more tolerable.
30. Has anyone close to you passed away?
Rest In Peace:
I'm sure there are others, but I haven't heard anything.
31. Describe a time you fell in love.
I'd rather not.
32. Can you keep secrets? Describe a time you didn't.
Literally, it would be the death of me to not keep secrets.
33. How do you show your love for others?
It depends. Sometimes, I buy them things. Sometimes, I compose music, or write poetry. Sometimes, I'm there for them during times of distress. Sometimes, I get enough courage to tell them how I feel.
34. What is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for you?
I guess the nicest thing was, when I was on the streets, a woman paid for me to stay for over a month at an extended stay motel.
35. If you could become anyone's friend that you want, who would you choose?
Why should I choose?
36. Are you the type of person with lots of friends or just a few close ones?
I have a few close friends, and fewer who actually know me.
37. What is one quality you admire most in others?
38. Do you prefer to be with those who are younger or older than you are?
I prefer to be with people who are younger: they understand my humor.
39. If you could ask me one question, and I had to answer you truthfully, what would you want to know?
When I've answered all your questions, what do you plan to do with the information?
40. What is the meanest thing you have ever done to someone?
That is something I will never tell.
41. Who is one friend from your past you want to reconnect with?
42. When did you kiss for the first time and what was it like?
My first kiss was when I was four years old, and I don't remember it that well...
43. Describe an activity that you think is truly romantic.
Lying with the one you love on a forest floor, gazing through the canopy above at the stars and moon. Lightning-bugs float aimlessly through the air, illuminating her lovely face.
44. If you were to write a love note to your sweetheart, what would it say?
It's been a long, hard journey, but we're finally together again. I'll stay with you, for as long as you can tolerate me. I've resolved to give this relationship everything I have, am, and can. You mean everything to me, and you deserve my best. I'll never know why you chose to be with someone like me, but I'd rather spend the rest of our life in blissful ignorance of that reason than to lose you again.
45. When you are in trouble, whom do you call for help?
2 My dad.
3 Nobody else.
46. Who are the people you love the most?
Jesus, girlfriend, former friends, family, all my friends, and everybody in the world... basically.
47. If you could speak any language, what would it be and why?
Irish Gaelic (the language of my ancestors,) or Japanese.
48. If you had to pick one place in your town to bring a tourist, where would you go?
49. What is the one cause that you feel most passionate about?
50. If you lived in the pioneer days, would you have traveled west or stayed put in the east?
I would have traveled anywhere I was needed.
51. Which is your favorite non-profit organization? What do you do to help them?
Who says I have a favourite? I try to spread awareness of them to people who can do something.
52. If you could travel to space, would you go?
I would want to experience a black hole.
53. If you could move anywhere, where would you go and why?
Where my little sister lives; or Edo, Japan.
54. Would you want to travel the world on a boat in the sea?
I would love to.
55. When you travel away from home, do you miss it?
My parents are the Heavens and the Earth. My home is my body. My power is my loyalty. My magic is my training. My life and death is breathing. My body is control. My eyes are the sun and moon. My ears are sensitivity. My laws are self-protection. My strength is adaptability. My ambition is taking every opportunity, with fulness. My friend is my mind. My enemy is carelessness. My protection is right action. My weapons are everything that exists. My strategy is one foot in front of the other.
Does that answer your question?
56. What is the greatest crisis we face as a world?
Apathy. Nobody cares anymore.
57. Describe your favorite vacation.
Camping in the woods.
58. If you could write your own bill of rights, what would you include?
I'd include the right to privacy, provided the private citizen abide by the law.
59. What is going on today in the world that affects you the most?
Anything, and everything.
60. What bad habit would you be willing to give up if it guaranteed you would live to be 100?
Eating fried foods.
61. What is your favorite thing to eat?
62. What is one food that you will not eat?
Anything that is not a plant, a seasoning, meat, a heart, or a liver.
63. What is your favorite way to exercise?
Running and isometrics.
64. If you had to choose to be blind or deaf, which one would you pick?
I'd rather be blind. If you're blind, you can still hear all around you; if you're deaf, you can only look so far, in so many directions.
65. Have you ever been to a hospital? Why?
Several reasons I do not care to discuss here.
66. If you could have someone else's face, whom would you choose?
If I so chose, I could have someone else's face.
67. Describe a vivid dream you have had.
I was watching T.V., and a reporter got a shot of a bright light shooting down into a tall building somewhere Downtown. It exploded. The light spread to the camera, and blew up everything in it's path. Then, the light spread past the TV set, to me.
68. What physical feature do you least like about yourself?
Anything I cannot change.
69. Would you want to know the exact day of your death?
Work and Career Questions
70. If you had to pick one hero, who would it be?
71. If you could pick one thing to change about your school or job, what would it be?
Get a job, doing what I love and do best.
72. What are most proud of?
My little brother.
73. Are you the kind of person who wants to be the big fish in a little pond or the little fish in the big pond?
74. Describe a time when you wanted to quit, but didn't.
I'd rather not.
75. Mention one goal. When you hope to accomplish it?
Start my own private investigation company.
76. Is competition good for you?
To some degree, it is a necessity of life, and must be treated respectfully.
77. If you could study anything you wanted in school, what would you want to learn more about?
Probably history, or science.
78. What is something you learned in school that you think is useless to you today?
79. When someone fails at something, what should he or she do?
Failure is only in the closed mind. In the open mind, failure is just a different kind of success, indicating a better path for that moment.
80. If you could pick any career, what would you want to be?
81. Do you want to be famous?
82. If you could become a character in a TV show or movie, who would you chose to be?
I would become the Human Target.
83. What is your favorite outside activity?
84. What is your favorite holiday and how do you celebrate it?
I don't like holidays. I celebrate them by making other people happy.
85. What is your favorite sport? Do you play or just watch?
86. Have you been on a roller coaster? What did it feel like?
I have been on a few... It felt like flying. I never wanted the feeling to end.
87. If you had to spend a day not using any technology, what would you do?
Find some other way to occupy my time.
88. Describe the perfect party.
Drinking, loud music, dancing, good food, happy people, pranks to be pulled, and a quiet place to just sit and talk... or, sit and watch.
89. What is your favorite type of art?
I used to be a musician, but I love writing now.
90. What sport do you think you are the best at?
Anything but hockey or basketball.
91. Do you play an instrument?
I play the trumpet/coronet. I partly play the piano. I pretend to play the guitar.
92. Which is your favorite song?
Currently, "Forever and Always", by Bullet for My Valentine.
93. If you could be a cartoon character, who would you want to be?
94. Do you know any jokes? If so, tell me one.
One fateful night, two asylum inmates decide to escape. They flee to the roof. In the moonlight, they can see rooftops, stretching as far as the eye can see. One effortlessly leaps to the next rooftop. The other is hesitant. From the other rooftop, one calls, "I know! I have my flashlight with me! I'll shine it across, and you can walk over on the beam!" The hesitant inmate replies, "What do you think I am, crazy?! Knowing you, you'd shut it off on me, when I was half-way across!"
95. What is the one thing that makes you laugh the hardest?
Ridiculous humor, or slapstick.
96. What makes your family unique from others?
I prefer to think of them as modern-day ronin: masterless warriors, looking for their own way, loyal more to the cause and their family than a law or lord, willing to do whatever it takes to survive.
97. When you think back to your childhood, what was the hardest part about being a kid?
I was poor, nerdy, and emo. I was especially self-conscious, and I was always the new kid in school... because I never stayed anywhere for longer than two years, and never attended any school longer than a year and six months.
98. What are some of your family's traditions?
Fighting, conniving, manipulating, and bailing each-other out of trouble.
99. Do you know how you got your name?
Mom had two brothers. One was a nomad, and the other was a soldier. They were neglected growing up, and one brother was abused by his mother. One day, one brother was walking back from a bar. He got hit by a truck. Exactly three years later, the other was crossing a street, and got hit by exactly the same make, model, year, and colour of truck. I was named in memory of them.
100. Are you like your parents or different? How?
I am my own man. As are all children, I am an amalgamation of both my parents, but I am also different in my own special ways.
100 new questions?
1. What is your name? It's on the profile
2. How old are you? At the time of this quiz, I'm in my 20's.
3. Are you a boy or a girl? Male.
4. When were you born? Late Spring.
5. What color are your eyes? Hazel.
6. What color is your hair? Auburn.
7. Is it long or short? Short.
8. Curly or straight? Slighty wavy.
9. What color is your skin? Medium white.
10. Are you short or tall? Moderately tall.
11. Do you have any pets? None.
12. Where do you live? Currently: America.
13. Do you have body piercings? No...
14. Do you have brothers or sisters? One.
15. Are you (A) Straight (B) Gay/Lesbian (C) Bi? Non-applicable.
16. Are you neat or messy? My system is called "organized chaos".
17. Are you shy? Yes.
18. Are you single? No.
19. Do you live in a house or apartment? Does it matter?
20. Are you popular? No.
21. Color? Green, red, blue, black, grey, brown.
22. Food? Sushi.
23. Drink? Coffee.
24. Place? Japan.
25. Animal? Wolf, or snake.
26. Flower? Black rose.
27. Car? 1993 Ford Mustang LX.
28. Song? "Forever and Always", by Bullet for My Valentine.
29. Movie? "The Dark Knight".
30. Show? "That '70's Show".
31. Game? Ninja Rinseout or Ninja Rampage.
32. Person? My girlfriend.
33. Shape? Crescent.
34. Scent? Hickory smoke, or flowers.
35. Website? YouTube.
36. Web Browser? IE8, or Firefox.
37. State? Illinois.
38. Character? Kusonoki Masashige.
39. Anime? "Highschool Of the Dead".
40. Manga? FLCL.
41. Season? Spring.
42. Fruit? Cherries.
43. Vegetable? Broccoli.
44. Meat? Fish.
45. Ramen? Miso soup.
46. City? Chicago.
47. Store? Hot Topic.
48. Game System? Nintendo Entertainment System.
49. Channel? Cartoon Network.
50. Ice cream? Any.
THIS -OR- THAT
51. Black or White? Gray.
52. Cats or Dogs? Dogs.
53. Lemon or Lime? Limon.
54. YAOI or YURI? Not too big on either.
55. Hot or Cold? Hot.
56. Spicy or Sweet? Spicy.
57. Sour or Salty? Sour.
58. Studs or Gauges? Gauges.
59. Rough or Gentle? Gentle.
60. Day or Night? Night.
61. Easy or Hard? Hard.
62. Skype or Facebook? Facebook.
63. Taco or Burrito? Burrito.
64. Mario or Luigi? Luigi.
65. Anime or Manga? Yes.
66. Subbed or Dubbed? Dubbed.
67. Fast or Slow? Slow.
68. Indoors or Outdoors? Outdoors.
69. Smoking or Non? Non.
70. Coffee or Decaf? Coffee.
TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
71. Justin Beiber. Horrible sound; honourable ethics.
72. Edward Cullen. Emo, womanizing, abusive, effeminate, and an all-around defilement of the vampire character Bela Lugosi strove so hard to build.
73. Michael Jackson. A man can only take so much trauma, before he snaps.
74. Kanye West. Ridiculous.
75. Pokemon. Was once entertaining.
76. Obama. How?
77. Rainbows. Lovely.
78. Facebook. Useful.
79. Hospitals. No.
80. Malls. Yes.
81. Pie. Pizza, pecan, cherry, all good.
82. YouTube. Music.
83. Naruto. Not a fan.
84. iTunes. Nice, if you can afford it.
85. Hugs. Nice to get, but be careful who you give them to.
WHAT FEELINGS DOES THIS COLOR GIVE YOU?
86. Red? Rage.
87. Orange? Indignation.
88. Yellow? Optimism.
89. Green? Contentment.
90. Blue? Contemplation.
91. Violet? Stealth.
92. Have you seen my art/pictures? I have.
93. Do you have a DSi? No.
94. Are you sad we're near the end? Whatever helps you sleep at night.
95. Do you have YouTube? Yes.
96. Would you do a meme if I made one? Maybe...
97. Are you going to add me to your watch list if you haven't already? I'm watching you.
98. Will you draw yourself as a chibi with me? Not the best sketch-artist in the world.
99. Did you like my little quiz? It was okay, I guess.
100. Will you pick 3 victims to tag to take this quiz? Heygurlheyyyy, Your_Biggest_Fan, and Tobi Kagahara.
If you are a Christian, and proud of it, post this on your profile.
If you are against violence and oppression, in all it's forms, post this on your profile.
If you think the criminal justice system lets the wrong people go free, and puts the wrong people behind bars, and should leave justice to the people, post this on your profile.
If you are, or want to be part of, Ichigo Ichimi - "One District, One Band," - post this on your profile.
If you've ever lost someone you love - in any way, - post this on your profile.
If you love autistic people, post this on your profile.
If you have studied the Ninpiden, the Shoninki, the Bansenshukai, the Gunpo Jiyoshu, and/or any of the Chinese military classics, post this on your profile.
Finally... if you're tired of posting other peoples' thoughts on your profile, make up something that expresses your own sentiments and post THAT on your profile!