Author has written 5 stories for Hunger Games, Harry Potter, and Unwind.
Annyong ha shimmnikka, whoever is on this thing. Doesn't my profile picture ROCK! Has my name and everything (I didn't do that, I found it at random!). I'm that pyscho, albeit nice and smart girl in school who has a variety of insane friends. I'm also that girl who takes being called insane as a compliment, hangs out with her friends and people she has no idea whether they are her enemies or friends, can be very hyper, and awesome hair (I'm not even being an egotistical prat at this one... I've been told this WAY too often for my pride's own good!). I'm also that girl who loves everyone that nobody can figure out, even the people who talk about her behind her back (Well, DUH I know! Could you be any more obvious sometimes?!). So don't try... just go with it... or not... I don't know...
I'm a nobody! Who are you? Are you a nobody, too?' Emilly Dickinson
'The dude buys you FREE ICE-CREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW CAN YOU POSSIBLY HATE HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' (Me...)
'We'll send you a Hogwarts toilet seat!' Fred and George
'Don't you trust me?' 'No.' 'Smart person.' (conversation at school)
'We live in a beautiful world...' (Don't Panic by Coldplay)
'Yeah we do, yeah we do...' (Don't Panic by Coldplay)
'Fold your wings; you'll need them more one day' (It's About time by Barcelona)
I feel the sun creeping up like tic-toc; I'll try to keep you in my head but if not; yeah, you got me begging; begging; baby, please don't go' (Please Don't Go by Jason Mraz)
'Just dance; gonna be okay; da-da-do-doom; just dance; spin that record babe; da-da-do-doom' (Just Dance by Lady Gaga)
'No, you can't read my poker face; she's got me like nobody' (Poker Face by Lady Gaga)
'Screw you!' everyone
'Let's test this new found confidence: You're stupid.' 'Thank you!' (a very strange conversation at school...)
'Yeah, he can be a bit of an ass, but we all are sometimes.' (Me... and I totally agree with her.)
'I survived 9-11, Ice Storm '08, and Swine '09. Doomsday 2012? BRING IT ONNNNN!' Facebook (Copied from a friend's profile!)
'PEANUT BUTTER' (Percy Jackson Series)
Isn't it ironic . . . we ignore those who adore us, adore those who ignore us, hurt those who love us, and love those who hurt us. (unknown)
'He married his water bottle. Now, he's cheating on her with his clarinet.' (a friend at school)
'Japan ROCKS! They have manga, Versailles, and sushi! Sorry, China... your eggrolls can't beat THAT!' (I said this to one of my frenemies who was Chinese to piss him off... it worked! Try it!)
'GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY NON-EXSISTANT LOVE LIFE!!!!!!!!' (Me, because I have a friend and enemy who were pissing me off a ton...)
'*Slap* Can I have your Ipod?' 'You just SLAPPED me and NOW you're asking for my IPOD?!' '...Yes.' (Me and a... sorta friend, I guess, but we argue 24/7. Guess which one I am ;>[Hint: The other person has a handprint on their face.] )
'WTF I forgot my alphabet!' (Yeah, that was an epic fail... it was only for a few seconds!)
"I think we're all mentally ill; those of us outside the asylums only hide it a little better." - Steven King
'Fools rush in where angels fear to tread' Alexander Pope (An Essay On Criticism)
'The robbed that smiles steals something from the theif' (From Shakespeare's Othello)
'Cause I see sparks fly whenever you smile' (Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift)
Sometimes when I say I'm fine, I want someone to take my hand, look me in the eyes, and say tell the truth. (unknown)
...Love is everything it's cracked up to be.That's why people are so cynical about it...It really is worth risking everything for.And the trouble is,if you don't risk anything,you risk even more. (Erica Jong)
We were given two hands to hold;two legs to walk;two eyes to see;two ears to listen.Why only one heart?Because the other was given to someone else.For us to find. (Unknown)
Favorite Music Groups/ Singers / Composers (in random order):
Versailles (They are possibly my favorite band! Listen to Rosen Schwert, Amorphous, Ascendead Master, Serenade, Episode, Windress,etc.)
Death Cab for Cutie
Yiruma (is AMAZING!)
Mozart (Okay... I know, A's, but just a little bit!)
Carter Burtwell (his compositions are the only reason I ever can stand Twilight movies... no offense if you like those movies, but it's the truth)
Helen Jane Long (is a beast.)
Elysium (as in listen to radio ballet!)
Skillet (maybe I'm not christian, but i love their music!)
Favrite Songs by people not on the above list (because that would take too long) in random order:
Just Dance by Lady Gaga
Poker Face by Lady Gaga
El Muello de San Blas by Mana (the last a has an accent mark)
Hijo de la Luna by Mecano
Boulevard of Broken Dreams by Green Day
Please Don't Go by Mike Posner
Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliat
In the End by Linkin' Park
Disturbia by Rihanna
Haunted by Taylor Swift
Sparks Fly by Taylor Swift
Aal iz Well from the Indian movie 'Bis Idiots' (It's so hilarious!)
Hip Song by Rain
Rice Rap (from Youtube: theAsianZing)
The Asian Squat (from Youtube: theAsianZing)
Is Pal Main Hoon by Sonu Niigam and Shreya Ghoshal (form Aaja Nachle... now why can't my life be this romantic and daydreamy... sigh)
Ye Ishq Hai (from Jab We Met)
O Re Piya (from Aaja Nachle)
all the chinese songs my BF sends me... they're really good
Listen To Your Heart by D.L.T.
Songs I hate with a passion (I'm sorry if you like them... I don't!):
That's not My Name by the Ting-Tings
Doin' Your Mom (from a friend's I-pod. Sorry, S...)
Lollipop (is annoying. VERY annoying)
F' You by Cee Lo Green (Look, I can't really give you a reason... it's mainly because it's just not the kind of music for me, I guess, and I hear it too often. You liking it would not make me think any less of you.)
Favorite PUBLISHED authors (I have to have gotten the chance to read more than one of their books... many I love a ton, bt haven't had the chance to yet.):
Edgar Allen Poe
Stuff I've copied and pasted:
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what are you doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob fest, and start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say some completely random thing, like," Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumb-war with yourself. Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings and tape them on your wall, just for something to do. Crazy is when you memorize the biographies and physical traits of every character in Twilight (or almost, at least). Crazy is when you write Alec Volturi or Jasper Hale is hot on your homework instead of doing it. Crazy is when you giggle upon finding out that Edward has gone to the Volturi, because it was stupid for him to take second hand information. Crazy is when you wish your boyfriend's name was Jasper or Alec. Crazy is when you sit for hours on end talking about Alec with your friends. Crazy is when one of your friends come up to you and says "He is so completely gorgeous!" and you know exactly who their talking about because your brain is no longer set on English, but Twilight. Crazy is when all your friends are scared of you because you are so hyper. Crazy is when you threaten your friends with a free trip to Italy and a vampire mafia if they don't read Twilight. Crazy is when you dunk someone's hood over their head and yell 'VOLDEMORT' in the middle of class. If you are crazy, add something you did to this list.
Girls Don't realize these things;
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would try to never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'
Did you know...?
Kissing is healthy.
Bananas are good for period pain.
It’s good to cry.
Chicken soup actually makes you feel better.
94 percent of boys would love it if you sent them flowers.
Lying is actually unhealthy.
You really only need to apply mascara to your top lashes.
It’s actually true; boys DO insult you when they like you.
89 percent of guys want YOU to make the first move.
It’s impossible to apply mascara with your mouth closed.
Chocolate will make you feel better.
Most boys think it's cute when you say the wrong thing.
A good friend never judges.
A good foundation will hide all hickeys... not that you have any.
Boys aren't worth your tears.
We all love surprises.
Now... make a wish.
Wish REALLY hard!!
WISH WISH WISH WISH
Your wish has just been recieved. WHether it is granted or not depends on you.
Last one: 95.6% of all real wishes are things you could do yourself.
Harry Potter Charaters Thing
10. Albus S.
1) Have you ever read a 5/10 fic?
Draco/ Albus S.? That would be scary, so no.
2) Do you think 3 is hot? How hot?
Well, yeah, I think he is hot... on a scale of (1-10), I'd say 15.
3) What would happen if 6 got 1 pregnant?
Tonks getting Hermione pregnant?! Disturbing... not happening!
4) Have you read any 9 fictions?
Yes, I've read tons of Scorpius fictions.
5) Would 7 and 2 make a good couple?
Katie and Luna? Not really, but they'd make geat friends!
6)4/8 or 4/9?
George and Rose or George and Scorpius? You can't be serious... I'm not answering this one.
7) What would happen if 7 discovered 3 & 8 in a secret relationship?
Katie discovering Fred and Rose? Well, first she'd be ecstatic because that would mean Fred is not dead, but then she'd probably have an annuerysm because of familial relations.
8) Is there such a thing as a 4/10 romantic fluff story?
George and Albus Severus... as long as they're not the couple!
9) Suggest a title for a 1/5 hurt/comfort fic.
Kay, Draco/Hermione: Don't Gotta Be Perfect.
10) What kind of plot would you use if 4 wanted to seduce 1?
George trying to seduce Hermione... probably some crazy prank, but this probably wouldn't happen, anyways.
11) Does anyone on your friends list read #7 yet? What about a 9 slash?
I don't know about seven, becuase there aren't as many Katie-central fics out there. I think a few have read Scorpius slashes with Albus S., but we all prefer Scorpius and Rose.
12) If you wrote a songfic about 10 which song would you choose?
I'm in the mood for a bit of angst right know... so Forgotten by Linkin' Park. I wouldn't make it end tragic, though!
13) If you wrote a 2/3/6 fic, what would the warning be?
A Luna, Fred, and Tonks fic! Um, no romance for starters, that isn't happening... so, possibly Warning: extreme cussing and randomness
14) Suggest a summary for a 6/OC story
Tonks wasn't an only child... there was another metamorphagus in the family, but her little brother died before she knew. What happens when they see each other again... only time will tell.
15)(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (7) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (8) and a brief unhappy affair with (6), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3). While (2) ate candy and watched it all like a movie.
Hermione and Katie are in a happy relationship until Katie runs off with George. Hermione, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with Rose and a breif unhappy affair with Tonks, then follows the wise advice of Draco and runs off with Fred. While Luna ate candy and watched it all like a movie.
One word... BLECHHHH!
It's funny how hello is always accompanied with goodbye. It's funny how good memories can start to make you cry. It's funny how forever never seems to last, it's funny how much you'd lose if you forgot your past. It's funny how "friends" can just leave you when you're down. It's funny how when you need someone they're never around. It's funny how people change and think they're so much better. It's funny how many lies can be packed into one "love letter." It's funny how people forgive even though they can't forget. It's funny how one night can contain so much regret. It's funny how ironic life turns out to be, but the funniest part of all, is that none of that's funny to me.
Choose 10 of your friends (I will not put Al here... she doesn't deserve this pain. Well, none of them do, but her the least... and B, but I need one sane persono.):
6. Oscar (my enemy, but this will make it more interesting.)
7. Yidi (reason for Oscar)
9. Aemin (evil, aren't I...)
10. Sabrina (HA!)
1) 4 invites 3 and 8 to dinner at their house. What happens?
Delayna invites Bryan and Taylor to dinner.
Taylor (Miss ya, Tay!) makes everything go chaotic, while Bryan looks amused, and Delayna tries to calm her down, a bit.
2) 9 tries to get 5 to go to a yoga class. What happens?
Aemin tries to get Christopher to go to a yoga class. What happens?
Christopher will die... Aemin is evil.
3) You need to stay at a friend’s house for the night. Do you choose 1 or 6?
You need to stay at a friend's house for the night. Do you choose Yuye or Oscar?
Duh, Yuye! Oscar is... urrgh, Oscar!
4) 2 and 7 are making out. 10 walks in. Their reaction?
Yasmine and Yidi are making out. Sabrina walks in. Their reaction?
HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :0 :o :O
Sabrina makes a million sexual innuendos and tells everyone.
5) 3 falls in love with 6. 8 is jealous. What happens?
Bryan falls in love with Oscar. Taylor is Jealous. What happens?
Taylor... is unpredictable. She's Taylor. Mayhem and chaos are guaranteed. And pie!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)
6) 4 mugs you in a dark alleyway. Who comes to your rescue? 10, 2 or 7?
Delayna mugs me in a dark alleyway. Who comes to your rescue? Sabrina, Yasmine, or Yidi?
I'm hoping for Yasmine... she has a good left hook.
7) 1 decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutes later what is happening?
Yuye decides to start a cooking show. 15 minutees later what is happening?
She has really tasty Chinese food! Yum!
9) 3 has to marry either 8, 4 or 9. Who do they chose?
Bryan (Sad... he's the nicest one on this list.) has to marry Taylor, Delayna, or Aemin. Who do they choose?
HAS TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well, Delayna or Aemin, because he doesn't know Taylor... Idk.
10) 7 kidnaps 2 and demands something from 5 for 2's release. What is it?
Yidi kdnaps Yasmine and demans something from Christopher for Yasmine's release. What is it?
Food. They are so predictable.
11) You get to meet either 1 or 6. Who do you choose?
You get to meet wither Yuye or Oscar. Who do you choose?
12) 10 challenges 4 to a chariot race. Why?
Sabrina challenges Delayna to a chariot race. Why?
Delayna stole her Death Note manga (Hey, can I have it?)
13) Everyone gangs up on 3. What happens?
Everyone gangs up on Bryan. What happens?
He smiles, shrugs his shoulders, and doesn't care (He's just great like that.). We wouldn've failed anyways... too busy fighting.
14) Everyone is invited to 2 and 10 wedding except for 8. How do they react?
Everyone is invited ot Yasmine and Sabrina's wedding except Taylor. How do they react?
Uh... she doesn't know them. Nobody would care. And, no. Not in this lifetime would tehy ever get married.
15) Why is 6 afraid of 7?
Why is Oscar afraid of Yidi?
Let me put it this way... Yidi hates a lot of people (well, me. He hates me.), but not Oscar (Thery're friends.). He's also about as intimidating as a teddy bear (It's hard not to laugh when he gets 'angry'.) and strong as a tiny, molecule-sized ball of lint.
Oscar is not strong (DON'T YOU DARE TELL ME HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!! He can't be... he's too... blechh!). Yidi probably has a billion secrets on the poor bastard...
16) 10 gathers everyone around to tell them a fairy tale. How does it go?
Sabrina gathers everyone around to tell them a fairy tale. How does it go?
'YOUR MOM!' Well, that, or something I refuse to put in writing... too disturbing for me (Oh, she KNOWS what I mean... and it's evil to do that to my name, SAB!!!!!!!! MY NAME IS TOO AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!)
17) 1 arrives late for 2 and 10's wedding. What happens? And why are they late?
Yuye arrives late for Yasmine and Sabrina's wedding. What happens? And, why are they late?
Uh, whatever. They wouldn't mind because THAT WOULD NEVER HAPPEN! And, it's a whatever situation!
Oh, it's because Yidi spray-painted all her purple clothing a hideouse shade of yellow. She ran all over town trying to find some great purple clothing!
18) 5 and 9 get roaring drunk and end up at your house. What happens?
Christopher and Aemin get roaring drunk and end up at my house. What happens?
Uh, none of us drink...
Well, Christopher... um, he's spending the night outside. I'll toss him a tent and a bunch of warm clothing (and go outside, and email Bryan or Oscar or Yidi to pick him up, please. He's a guy and more of their friend than mine, usually... he'd be better off with them, they'd be better at taking care of a drunk Christopher... AHHHHH! Nightmares! I'm going to find him tomorrow and beg him to never drink!)
A drunk Aemin is even scarier... she's not the kind of person to ever drink. So, she's nuts. I give her some warm clothes, let her sleep in my bed (she needs it... I like the couch, better, anyways... *sigh, she OWES me!) and sleep off the nasty hangover (I bet it was all Christopher's fault... bastard... not really, Christopher isn't a bastard unless he ever does something like that or worse.)
19) 3,8,6 and 4 all go to the zoo for 8's birthday party. How does it go? What presents do they get 8?
Bryan, Taylor, Oscar, and Delayna all go to the zoo for Taylor's birthday party. How does it go? What presents dpo they get Taylor?
Um... I give Taylor five minutes, tops, to freak out Oscar and make him go into therapy (Thank you, Taylor!). So, while Oscar's freaking out, I guess Delayna and Bryan go get red slushies and assorted food, waiting for their parents to pick her up.
Yeah, Oscar gets her a gift card (Way to be creative, Oscar...) to some random place that he picked up on the way there. Delayna gets her some really cool art stuff. Idk what Bryan gets... gift card or art stuff, level of coolness probably way higher than Oscar's and a bit less than Delayna's.
20) Everyone gets together and starts protesting something outside of your house. What are they protesting? What do you do?
Hmmm... I ditched (Ha! Like that's ever happening!) lunch to go to Starbuck's and a)plan on doing so every day while b) never bringing them back anything (this reason gets Christopher, Yidi, and Oscar involved... so they take Bryan with them.). I shut the windows and lock the doors and drink some coffee while they argue.
21) 9 murders 2’s best friend. What does 2 do to get back at them?
Aemin murders Yasmine's best friend. What does Yasmine do to get back at them?
Aemin dies... or is incapacitated for a few weeks... sad, they don't hate each other... I doubt Yaz would be taht extreme... Idk.
22) 6 and 1 are in mortal danger. Only one of them can survive. Does 6 save herself or 1?
Oscar and Yuye are in mortal danger. Only one of them can survive. Does Oscar save HERSELF [ :)... talk about injuring his pride. ] or Yuye.
He saves himself... yeah, I doubt he's that much of a 'gentleman', and can I blame his for using instinct... they aren't even friends. Whatever, I'll save Yuye, instead.
24) 5 is trapped in a cave. 10 comes to rescue them. What happens?
Christopher is trapped in a cave. Sabrina comes to rescue him. What happens?
Christopher goes cannibalistic and eats her. Well, he TRIES,but Sabrina shoots him with a tranq gun and bribes Oscar todrag him back to civilization... three feet away.
25) 3 starts a day camp. What happens?
Bryan starts a day camp. What happens?
Well... it blows up. Afterwards, Bryan leaves because he knew this was a stupid idea and one of us convinced him to do it.
26) 4,6, and 7 are doing the Hokey-Pokey. 8 walks in. What happens?
Delayna, Oscar, and Yidi are doin the Hokey-Pokey. Taylor walks in. What happens?
Yidi leaves. Oscar whines. Taylor joins right in with Delyana.
27) 1 starts to write a story where 9 and 10 are going out. What is 2's reaction?
Yuye starts to write a story where Aemina and Sabrina are going out (BLECHHH... NEVER HAPPENING!). What is Yasmine's reaction?
After puking... she never lets them forget this. Never.
28) 7 makes an apple pie. Is it any good?
Yidi makes and apple pie. Is it any good?
Idk if he can cook... proably not... it tastes like crap. (How is this possible... IT'S APPLE PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!)
29) 8 and 5 go camping. For some reason they forget to bring any food. What do they do?
Taylor and Christopher go camping. For some reason they forget to bring any food. What do they do?
Taylor lives off her beast skills in the wilderness... Christopher goes crazy.
30) While they are camping, they run into Barney. What do they do?
They eat him.
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are temporary
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you
FRIENDS:hides you from the cops.
FRIENDS:will go to a concert with you.
FRIENDS:will help you up when you fall.
FRIENDS:will try to get rid of a brain freeze for you.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
This is a story about some homosexuals and their sad life. If you care at all, copy and paste this into your profile:
Reasons Raikim DOESN'T make sense
-Because Kimiko didn't KISS him on the cheek with ANY romantic intentions! TWICE!!
-Because falling in love with someone on the GOOD side is too cliche, even though most of you Raikim haters pair her with Clay or Omi
-Because they NEVER hinted at it in the show( see Big as Texas)
-Because love in a kids show is unrealistic (see Avatar the last airbender)
-Because he doesn't like her, I mean, he BLUSHED but that doesn't MEAN anything.
-Because you'd much rather see RAIMUNDO with Wuya, Katnappe, or a GUY!! Even if it's OBVIOUS he's straight!!
-Because you hate them both.
-Because Kimiko is obviously lesbo. I mean just cause she FLIRTS with Rai and used Omi in the Screams of the Siren episode doesn't mean she's STRAIGHT.
-Because There's not enough Kimiko shippings that don't make sense.
-Because wind blows fire out like a candle because fire isn't STRONG enough.
If you think that these are stupid reasons to hate a great couple, copy and paste this into your profile.
Best pick up lines (I imagine Lily and James doing this)
Man: Where have you been all my life?
Man: Haven't I seen you some place before?
Man: Is this seat empty?
Man: Your place or mine?
Man: So, what do you do for a living?
Man: Hey baby, what's your sign?
Man: How do you like your eggs in the morning?
Man: Your body is like a temple.
Man: I would go to the end of the world for you.
Man: If I could see you naked, I'd die happy.
Man: If I could rearrange the alphabet I'd put u and i together
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school
In memory of the Columbian students that were lost
For the people that didn't get to say "goodbye" (copied from Nobody Understands' Profile)
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl:Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy:No, this is fun.
Girl:No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy:Then tell me you love me.
Girl:I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this into your profile if you would do this for someone you love.
There's a 13 year old girl, and she wished
I'm Katie and I'm 20 and I've been
My name is Ann and I am 45 years
What a great email it was!!
Just scroll down to the end, but
Go for it!
Congratulations! Your wish will
Now follow this carefully...it
If you repost this within the next 5 min.
This is scary!
The phone will ring right after you repost!
…In Remembrance to Severus Snape….
…In Remembrance to Fred Weasley…
…In Remembrance to Dobby…
….In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin….
….In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks…
…In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody….
…In Remembrance of Tom Marvolo Riddle/Voldemort….
…In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore…
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange…
…In Remembrance of Colin Creevey…
…In Remembrance of Hedwig…
...In Remembrance to Sirius Black...
1. Welcome to Gryffindor, a Weasley has probably slept in your bed.
2. Gryffindors: Brave to the point of Idiocy.
3. Gryffindor: Because we blur the line between bold and stupid every time.
4. The beautiful, the brave and the bold.
5. Gryffindor: I'll kick your ass.
6. I'm in Gryffindor, you're in Gryffindor- let's hug!!
7. Gryffindor: because we get enough exercise just pushing our luck.
8. No excuses, rule breaking is customary.
9. Gryffindors are attention whores.
1. We aren't all evil... yeah, we are.
2. Cunning and Ambition: Slytherin.
3. Go ahead, be a little naughty.
4. Slytherin: We have chained boys in the dungeons.
5. Slytherin: Because our common room is underwater (and that's cool).
6. It's not that we aren't better than you (except it totally is).
7. Why be normal? Or good?
8. We're future Death Eaters. Deal with it.
9. Slytherin means never having to say you're sorry.
10. Seriously evil wizard coming through.
11. I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest.
12. Slytherins do it on Snape's desk.
13. Voldemort needs prision bitches.
14. Because real friends help you Incendio the bodies.
15. Property of the Half-Blood Prince.
16. We're only wearing black until something darker comes along.
17. Don't hate us beacuse we're beautiful, hate us because we kick your ass at everything.
18. Never wound what can kill you.
1. I'm planning your death but in a happy way.
2. Brace youself- I'm going to hug you.
3. Nobody ever suspects the Hufflepuff.
4. You may be smarter, cooler, and better, but we still think you suck.
5. You think we're nice? That's cute...
6. Nowhere in the song does it say we're nice.
7. But we can still pass of as 'nice' and get away with it
8. What is it? Exactly...
9. Hufflepuff: We'll kill you with smiles and rainbows.
10. Hufflepuffs kick ass too.
11. Hufflepuff: Formerly known as the party house.
12. Hufflepuffs know how to party.
13. Hufflepuff: We have cupcakes. Need we say more?
14. Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much.
15. Hufflepuffs are Particularly good finders.
1. I don't need romance, I have goldfish.
2. A room without books is like a body without a soul.
3. I can kill you with my brain.
4. Ravenclaw pride. Be afraid.
5. It's not that we are smarter than you (except it totally is).
6. I'm a Ravenclaw, which clearly means I am elligable to boast about my intellegence level in your face.
7. Ravenclaw: beacuse we know every insult in the book.
8. Ravenclaw: geeks shall inherit the earth.
9. Ravenclaw: Dangerously over-educated.
10. Ravenclaw: Tact enough for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.
11. Ravenclaw: because everyone else is just stupid.
Narcissa Malfoy's Top Ten Disgustingly Adorable Names For Draco
by Bob Sindeldecker and Mugglenet.com
The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: depends on who you refer to...
Your best physical feature: eyes and hair
Your bedtime: depends on the day
Your greatest accomplishment: Idk... I've done a lot of stuff I'm proud of, but hopefully this hasn't happened yet.
Your most missed memory: ...I have a lot...
McDonald's or Burger King: McDonald's
Single or group dates: single... the people I hang out with are evil nutjobs, like me ;)
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Chocolate or vanilla: CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee
Cuss: Isn't it damn obvious?
Take a shower everyday: yup!
Have a crush(es): Idk... maybe? Not really paying attention to my heart...
Do you think you've been in love: Well, yeah! I love my friends and family!
Want to go to college: a GOOD college
Like high school: I'll tell you once I figure that out...
Type w/ your fingers on the right keys: jkl;
Believe in yourself: for what? Everything depends on the situation..
Get motion sickness: Never!
Think you're attractive: Idk...why should I care?
Think you're a health freak: Let's see... gravy, toaster strudel, chocolate... probably not
Get along with your parents: it's dysfunctional, and not always, but I love them!
Like thunderstorms: love them
Play an instrument: Yes... I play piano and violin and can sing...
IN THE PAST MONTH HAVE YOU
Go to the mall: nooo... who cares about the mall?
Eaten sushi: Yes, but it was vegetarian sushi (no, I'm not a vegetarian...)
Been on stage: hell yes!
Gone skating: no, I don't do that much...
Made homemade cookies: not this month, yet
Been in love: possibly...
Dyed your hair: NEVER!!!!!! I love my hair color!
Stolen anything: Yeah, but I didn't keep any of it...
HAVE YOU EVER
Missed school because it was raining: I wish...
Told a guy/girl that you liked them: Yes, but it was on a dare.
Cried during a Movie: nope! I've been teary, but never cried...
Ever thought an animated character was hot: Who doesn't?
Had an imaginary friend: Sort of...
Been on stage: too much to count... or remember them all
Cut your hair: no
Played a game that required removal of clothing: no, and I don't want to
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: no, I don't drink...
Been caught "doing something": never did, never will
Been called a tease: no, I haven't
Gotten beaten up: not really
Been in a fight: not really
Shoplifted:Just a chocolate coin
Numbers and Names of Children: If I'm married, mabe one or two... possibly three?
Descibe your Dream Wedding: Happy
How do you want to die: without regrets...
What do you want to be when you grow up: General Practitioner... maybe?
What country would you most like to visit: China
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4. Quote it. Now!
Though it lacked a head, the Anthropophagus was not... (oh... that explains their intellegence.)
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What's there?
a rose... and a lamp.
3. What is the last thing you watched on T.V
ummm... the News?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
4: 35 PM (on the computer)
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
a bird, chirping
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
10 minutes ago... to get out and go home
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing? (What a creepy question...)
jeans, dark blue T-shirt, socks, dark-blue jacket (I guess I really like dark blue, today...)
10. Did you dream last night?
I think so?
When did you last laugh?
a few hours ago (it's been ages...)
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
pictures, calendar, clock, post-it, rug thing, built-in bookshelves
13. Seen anything weird lately?
yeah... my friends.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I think it's stalkerish.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Gnomeo and Juliet (for my on of my other BF's b-day, me, 99% of our class, and a few other people went... I spent nearly the whole time arguing with someone and it's not too hard to guess who it is if you know me)
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
a churro (Really, that's it... 'FUCK YOU!!!!!!! I HAVEN'T HAD A CHURRO IN MONTHS!!!!!!!!')
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know
I had bangs when I was little.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would make it happy and good... then, I'd get some coffee.
19. Do you like to dance?
It's fine, I guess? Idk, I don't really dance with people much...
20. George Bush:
is not our president anymore.
21.Would you ever consider living abroad?
Not sure... I'll tell you in about a decade, but probably not.
1. FIRST NAME: is a secret
2. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? in a sense
3. SIBLING NAMES: is a secret
4. WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? ... this morning
5. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDS? um... what kind of a question is that?
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCHMEAT? none
7. KIDS? are not innocent
8. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Idk.. I'll ask myself later when I see her.
9. DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? nope!
10. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? What do you think, hime?
11. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? yeah, so?
12. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Honey Bunches of Oats (the one with almonds)!
14. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU REMOVE THEM? sometimes
15. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? in certain ways...
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Mint Chocolate Chip
17. SHOE SIZE? 8
18. RED OR PINK? Red
19. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? I have a lot of things I don't like about me and a few things I do... so Idk!
20. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? my brother
21. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO PUT THIS IN THERE PROFILE? if they want to
22. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? dark jeans, white socks
23. LAST THING YOU ATE? a cookie
24. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? water
25. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? dark blue
26. FAVORITE SMELL? the good kind
27. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? my brother
28. FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU ARE ATTRACTED TO? it would depend on the person in question
29. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I copied it.
30. FAVORITE DRINK? mango lassi
31. FAVORITE SPORT? Idk... I don't really care about sports, much, at all.
32. EYE COLOR? some type of brown
33. HAT SIZE? cap size
34. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? not now... maybe I'll get some, later
35. FAVORITE FOOD? toaster strudel, maybe?
36. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? both
37. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED AT THE MOVIE THEATRE? Knomeo and Juliet
38. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING? black hoodie
39. SUMMER OR WINTER? I love / hate both.
40. HUGS OR KISSES? hugs for now
41. FAVORITE DESSERT? ...too many choices...
42. FAVORITE WORD? Idk... a cuss word? (joking...)
Said Hufflepuff, "I'll teach the lot, and treat them just the same."
Hufflepuff students are friendly, fair-minded, modest, and hard-working. A well-known member was Cedric Diggory, who represented Hogwarts in the most recent Triwizard Tournament.
Said Slytherin, "We'll teach just those whose ancestry is purest."
Slytherin students are typically cunning and hungry for power. Important members include Draco Malfoy (Harry's nemesis), Professor Severus Snape (head of Slytherin), and Lord Voldemort.
Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest."
Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable. Notable residents include Cho Chang and Padma Patil (objects of Harry and Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor).
Said Gryffindor, "We'll teach all those with brave deeds to their name."
Students of Gryffindor are typically brave, daring, and chivalrous. Famous members include Harry, Ron, Hermione, Albus Dumbledore (head of Hogwarts), and Minerva McGonagall (head of Gryffindor).
Music Survey (what you want or waht you have) (Created by MidnightSapphire15)
1) Love Song: Lucky by Jason Mraz and Colbie Calliat
2) Hate Song: All the Fascists by Shihad
3) Pain Song: Missing by Evanescence
4) Rain Song: Kiss the Rain by Yiruma
5) Sun Song: Hello Seattle by Owl City
6) Wind Song: Windress by Versailles
7) Water Song: Passing By by Yiruma
8) Fire Song: Taking Over Me by Evanescence
9) Earth Song: How to Save A Life by the Frey
10) Strong Song: The Umbrella of Glass by Versailles
11) Love Song: any song
Love is the opposite/same as hate which ends with pain that is so blinding that it makes you want to cry like the rain until the sun shines down on you with luck again and the wind wipes away your tears while water washes your regrets away and a fire of passion starts in your heart but a touch brings your pride back down to earth and keeps you strong enough to accept your LOVE.
According to many, this is a logical fallacy. It makes no sense and nothing is proved. I think this is what makes it make sense, because love is generally not logical. It's simply love no matter what path you take with it. - MidnightSapphire15
What makes life 100 percent?
is represented as:
H A R D W O R K
K N O W L E D G E
A T T I T U D E
So, it stands to reason that hard work and knowledge will get you close,
And look how far this will take you...
A S S K I S S I N G
Think about it... and have a nice day at work... :)
99% of all guys worth dating are either gay or manga/anime. Copy and repost this if you agreed, then found out not all of them were so bad (as friends).
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia or Sesquipedalophobia- Fear of long words~ Doctor: "You have Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia." Patient: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!!!!!"
Copy and paste this to your profile if you wanted Draco to have a happier ending.
Copy and paste this onto your profile if you want the police to officially say "Pika-chuuu!!!" Before they taser criminals.
If you're a hypocrite and you know it, copy and repost this.
If you feel like beating up the next person who thinks they're dumb or ugly or something, because they're not, and do anything to make sure they know the truth, copy and repost this.
If you love storms, just not the terror and pain they cause, copy and repost this.
If you have an attitude, copy and repost this.
If you think sarcasm is one of the greatest inventions ever, copy and repost this.
If you keep wondering where the owl with your Hogwart's letter got lost to, and think they sent Errol, copy and repost this.
If you are quite adept at the subtle art of annoying, copy and repost this.
If you are also victim of said subtle art ALL THE TIME, copy and repost this.
If you are not adept at the subtle art of shutting the f* up, copy and repost this.
If Yiruma's songs are the soundtrack of your life, copy and paste this on your profile.
Join the green revolution and SCREW ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did u know before u go to sleep at night there is one person of the opposite gender is thinking of you .they want to kiss you ,they want to be with you they are always thinking about you bfore they go to sleep at night they are longing to be with you this is not at all fake if you post within 5 mins the person who is longing for you will approach you in 1 month and ask you out or grab you and kiss you . but if u break this chain no1 will ask u out in 5 years
Journal: May 11, 2011
Well, Oscar-lover (Yeah, I went there.) will be going to India tomorrow and I will possibly never see her again since we're going to different high schools. So, since she wants me to update her on my life, I decided on this. Whatever...
Band did amazing today, as usual. Banana Boy, of course, got a huge solo (melody line) on the clarinet quartet composition they (the rest of the quartete, too) did for Viva la Vida (...Coldplay fanatic...) and the Saxmaster earned his nicknames with his awesome solos. Purpleli did great, too, though the band teacher didn't give any flute solos. I'm so miserable... orchestra sucks. We're just going to look even worse tomorrow.
The Arschlosch was same as usual... maybe I'm a bit hard on him. After all, he's never really been mean to me and I honestly find him hilarious. He's so dramatic (on purpose) and an excellent punching bag. Whatever, I find myself melting under the gaze his large dark brown eyes... SIKE!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, I can hear you now Oscar-lover: 'Way to dash my dreams, there'. I guess he's good company... sort of.
I got into a bit of a spat with Banana Boy. This was my fault, and honestly, I kind of deserved worse. I didn't mean to freak him out so much, but it was thoughtless and I should've known better. Yeah, I'm never stealing (even if I'm not really stealing... more like hiding without permission