Author has written 6 stories for Forbidden Game series, Hunger Games, Vampire Diaries, Pokémon, and Misc. Plays/Musicals.
Hi. I'm mrssalvatoreDK3. My name, broken up, is Mrs. Salvatore, the D is for Damon (well, no freaking duh.), and the K3 is just kinda' random. Oh, well.
My name is Halle. I live in the United States, in good ole' Michigan. I am a certain age that has two numbers that is older than 15 but younger than 17. I filed my first driver's test (damn cones) and I enjoy writing and reading Fan Fictions. I'm completely IN LOVE with two people: Ian Somerhalder and Gerard Way. But one's taken and the other isn't... But they're both too old for me anyway. T-T
I lovelovelove My Chemical Romance, and I want to keep all of them in my basement. :3 But since I keep missing the concerts, my plan is still in motion.
I currently have several stories up for FF: one for Forbidden Game, several for Vampire diaries, a few for Hunger Games, and one for Misc. that is about MCR. :3 I'm horrible at updating for a few of them and feel really bad about it all, but both my great-grandma and grandpa have died in a three-week difference, so I've had to travel to upper Michigan and down to Virginia in order to go to the funerals. NO ONE has computers there!!! Also, school has been really busy thanks to so many tests and homework, etc, etc. My depression has also come back recently, so I've been trying to get over that as well. I'm trying my best, peeps, bear with me please.
I am the kind of person who could make a fun situation out of being locked in a room with a tennis ball and a piece of string. You can't bore me no matter how hard you try. I'm a little emo, but I do NOT cut myself. That is such a sterotype. I just have hair that covers one of my eyes and I listen to slightly scary music. Plus I can get sad sometimes. I had depression from the ages of 13-15. Young, I know. It's sad. It's been trying to come back lately, so I've been fighting it off.
This is all the things about me I can think of right now. Thanks for reading about me!!! Love all of you!
Things I like!
1. Maximum Ride series
2. Vampire Diaries series and there WILL be another! Shadow Souls can't end that way and be finished! Waa!
3. Percy Jackson series. I'm thinking about making a fanfic for this, but I'm not sure if I want to.
4. Harry Potter series
5. Forbidden Game. I heart Julian!
6. Night World. Can't wait for the last one!
7. Vampire Academy- LAST BOOK, LAST BOOK, PLEASE COME OUT!!!!!
8. Pokemon (Don't say I'm a nerd, I just like the games and the TV show was OK but not great. My fav couple is CONTESTSHIPPING! Yay Drew!)
9. Twilight. Ok haters, I understand, the movies suck really bad. I agree. But the books are well written, even if the idea is really stupid.
10. My mind is blank, but I will be back!
Do you obsess over things? I do. And one of them is obvious after reading the little bit below.
Damon! Damon! Damon!
If you are on Team Damon, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think that Damon Salvatore ROCKS, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If the only thing you think about is the Vampire Diaries series copy and past this to your profile.
If you are in LOVE with Damon Salvatore copy and paste this to your profile.
f you think Damon Salvatore is hot...copy and paste this onto your profile.
"I'm bringing sexy back..." Copy and paste this into your profile if you never even knew sexy was gone.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile (Its not healthy, but I can't bring myself to care.)
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your pro!
If people think you are mentally insane...copy and paste this onto your profile. If they are right... copy and paste this into your profile. (Am I the only one who sees that street lamp dancing the Cha-Cha-Slide? Yes? Crap.)
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa copy this into your profile. (The sad thing is I spent three hours arguing with it and trying to prove it wrong)
If you would take a bullet for your best friend, put this in your profile.
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you hate girly-girls or people who think that they are everything, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wish you could just pop in and out of your favorite stories, changing the storyline as you go along to fit your own agenda, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever busted a move/ burst into song, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're against animal cruelty (horse slaughter, bear bating, dolphin hunting, chimp slavery etc.) then copy this into your profile
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile (3. WHOLE. HOURS)
If you know what a lemon fly is (for those who don’t, it is a mythical lemon with wings. ha! now you know!!) then copy and paste this in your profile
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites copy and past this into your profile.
If you think that the kids should stop chasing Lucky and leave the leprechaun alone, then copy and paste this into your profile. (stalkers...)
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
Too many people have smoked marijuana. If you haven't, write this to your profile.
If you almost always have a song stuck in your head, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you already knew that the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star have the exact same tune, just different words, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you don't watch Laguna Beach or the O.C. or The Hills religiously, never have, never will, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't have a boyfriend, and are proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile.
If you easily finish one novel a day, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've ever asked a question that the person your asking couldn't possibly know the answer to, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think iPods were gifts from the gods copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do copy this in your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you think Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
Why do we drink? Why do we smoke? Do we want to die? What's wrong with living? What's wrong with drinkers and smokers? If you are against smoking and drinking, copy this onto your profile.
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you hate homework, join the club and copy and paste this into your profile.
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedur
es and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
(\ _ /)
This is Bunny.
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs.
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
FRIENDS: Are only through highschool/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
FRIENDS: Will help me find my way when I'm lost.
FRIENDS: Will help me learn to drive.
FRIENDS: Will help me up when I fall down.
FRIENDS: Will go to a concert with me.
FRIENDS: Hide me from the cops.
FRIENDS: Get angry at you for calling them late in the night.
FRIENDS: Wonder about your love life.
FRIENDS: Lets me make an idiot of myself in public.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
FRIENDS: Help you find your prince.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
FRIENDS: Tells you she knows how you feel.
FRIENDS: Would tell off your stalker for you.
FRIENDS: Turn down the music when you ask them to.
Sometimes I wonder, "Why is the frisbee getting bigger?" Then it hits me.
"A conclusion is the part where you got tired of thinking."
A loser is a window washer on the 44th floor who steps back to admire his work.
When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown about it but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and punch the crap out of them.
Two things are infinite; the universe, and human stupidity... not so sure about the universe.
People like you are the reason why we have middle fingers.
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not
Don't run in the school hall, gliding is more fun!
"At my lemonade stand I used to give away the first glass for free, and charge five dollars for the refill. It contained the antidote."
Even if you're on the right track, you'll get run over if you just sit there.
War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
"To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target."
I had a friend once. Then the rope broke and she got away.
I like you. When I rule the world, your death shall be quick and painless
The reason grandparents and grandchildren get along so well is that they have a common enemy.
I used to care, but I take a pill for that now.
Always forgive your enemies- nothing annoys them so much.
Of course it's in the last place you look for it. Why in heck would you keep looking for it if you already found it?
Before you critisize someone, walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away from them and you have their shoes.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up.
Life isn't passing me by, it's trying to run me over.
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
When it rains on my party, I bust out the slip n' slide.
There are three kinds of people in the world; ones that can count and ones that can't count.
I'm right 90 percent of the time, so why worry about the other 3?
"Flying is simple. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss."
Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.
What I really need is minions...
I'd like to help you out. Which way did you come in?
A person who smiles in crisis has found someone to blame.
7/5 of all people do not understand fractions.
If you can't convince them, confuse them.
It's not MY fault I never learned to accept responsibility!
The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.
Don't worry too much about what people think, because they seldom do.
Someone who thinks logically provides a nice contrast to the real world.
If at first you don't succeed, redefine success.
Is it good if a vacuum really sucks? (Or if a vampire really sucks for that matter?)
The sooner you fall behind, the more time you have to catch up.
Borrow money from pessimists--they don't expect it back.
Change is good, but dollars are better.
Anything is possible if you don't know what you're talking about.
If this saying did not exist, somebody would have invented it.
Why get even when you can get odd?
What goes around usually gets dizzy and falls over.
Why is it called "after dark" when it's really "after light"?
Any system that depends on human reliability is unreliable.
It was all so different before everything changed.
If time is on your side, what's on the other?
How is it that "fat chance" and "slim chance" mean the same thing?
Those of you who think you know everything are very annoying to those of us who actually do.
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take the chance?
LADIES don't start fights, we FINISH them.
Do you remember when Pluto was a planet? Yeah, those were the days...
Who doesn't love comebacks that make the other person sound stupid?
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow.
"If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice."
"Where am I to go, now that I've gone too far?"
"Laugh and the world laughs with you, snore and you sleep alone."
"Whatever women do they must do twice as well as men to be thought half as good. Luckily, this is not difficult."
"Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling"
"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity"
"I just got out of the hospital. I was in a speed-reading accident. I hit a bookmark.
"A bookstore is one of the only pieces of evidence we have that people are still thinking"
"A classic is something that everybody wants to have read and nobody wants to read."
"A word to the wise isn't necessary - it's the stupid ones that need the advice."
"I can resist everything except temptation."
"Where in the nursery rhyme does say that Humpty Dumpty is an egg?"
"I forgot to remember."
"Just because you're not paranoid doesn't mean they're not out to get you."
"As I said before I never repeat myself"
"Silence is golden but Duct tape is silver"
I see dumb people.
Tiny unicorns goring his bronchial tubes would be cooler.
I intend to live forever...so far so good!
Do vegetarians eat animals crackers?
Of course I'm talking to myself...who else can I trust?
Having a smoking section in a restraurant is like having a peeing section in a pool.
Hug a tree: they have less issues than people.
Dear Santa, If you leave a bike under the tree I will give you the antidote to the poison I put in the milk. Timmy
I had a GREAT dream about you last night! I was bashing your head into a wall! Yeah, it was great...
If a man speaks in a forest, and no women is around to hear him, is he still wrong?
Legally, it's questionable. Morally, it's disgusting. Personally, I like it.
Awesome; without me, my friends are just aweso.
I'd tell you I'm stalking you, but I don't think that would go over well.
I never finish anyth
696 I'm evil, and twisted.
If it weren't for physics and law enforcement, I'd be unstoppable.
lol; the perfect thing to type when there's nothing else to say.
It's funnier now that I get it.
He said: I don't know why you wear a bra, you don't have anything to put in it.
Will eat for food.
By the time you read this, you've already read it.
This is Bob. (o.o)
Practice safe lunch: use condiments.
We're all gonna die, but I got a helmet.
They don't know that we know they know we know.
When life gives you lemons, keep them. 'Cause, hey, free lemons.
I was going to take over the world but I got distracted by something sparkly.
I don't understand white crayons. Why are they here? What do they want from us?
What would happen if you put a humidifier and dehumidifier in the same room?
Please don't throw your cigerate butts on the floor. The cockroaches are getting cancer.
Video gamse ruined my life. Good thing I have two more.
The guy may wear the pants in a relationship, but the girl controls the zipper.
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
It's a shame stupidity isn't painful...
Please, keep talking! I always yawn when I'm interested!
10 reasons to procrastinate: 1.
Amateurs built the ark. Professionals built the titanic.
CAUTION: Highly Awesome. Keep away from all UNAWESOME material.
Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.
Tu Madre! Yeah, you just got burned in Spanish.
The greatest pleasure in life is doing what people say you cannot do.
After twelve years of therapy my psychiatrist said something that brought tears to my eyes. He said, "No hablo ingles."
Everyone's unique in their own unique way. Therefore, being unique is not all that unique...
All right everyone, line up alphabetically according to your height
Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before.
Curiosity killed the cat, but for a while I was a suspect.
Common sense is not so common.
If there are no stupid questions, then what kind of questions do stupid people ask? Do they get smart just in time to ask questions?
He would make a lovely corpse.
I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.
I am free of all prejudices. I hate every one equally.
Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity.
I don't want to achieve immortality through my work. I want to achieve it through not dying.
A hen is only an egg's way of making another egg.
Originality is the fine art of remembering what you hear but forgetting where you heard it.
Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday.
Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
If you are a serial killer, GET THE HECK AWAY FROM ME. If you are a cereal killer, GET THE HECK AWAY FROM MY FRUIT LOOPS.
Some see the glass half full, some see it half empty. Me? i just want to know who the heck is drinking my dang soda.
ThInGs To PoNdEr:
Why is it considered necessary to nail down the lid of a coffin?
Why doesn't glue stick to the inside of the bottle?
Why is it that doctors call what they do "practice"?
Why is the man who invests all your money called a broker?
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
If a person with multiple personalities threatens suicide, is that considered a hostage situation?
If a cow laughed, would milk come out her nose?
Since light travels faster than sound, isn't that why some people appear bright until you hear them speak?
So what's the speed of dark?
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a Train stops On my desk, I have a work station... If quitters never win and winners never quit- what fool came up with, "Quit
while you're ahead"?
Do Lipton employees take coffee breaks?
How much deeper would oceans be if sponges didn't live there?
Why don't they just make mouse-flavored cat food?
If you're sending someone some Styrofoam, what do you pack it in?
Why do they sterilize needles for lethal injections?
Isn't Disney World a people trap operated by a mouse?
Whose cruel idea was it for the word "lisp" to have an "s" in it?
If you choke a smurf, what color does it turn?
Why is round pizza in a square box?
Why do people say that they slept like a baby when babies sleep for only two hours?
What disease did cured ham actually have?
How is it that we put man on the moon before we figured out it would be a good idea to put wheels on luggage?
If a deaf person has to go to court, is it still called a hearing?
If practice makes perfect, and nobody's perfect, then why practice?
Why are you IN a movie, but you're ON TV?
Why do toasters always have a setting that burns the toast to a horrible crisp, which no decent human being would eat?
If Jimmy cracks corn and no one cares, why is there a stupid song about him?
If the professor on Gilligan's Island can make a radio out of a coconut, why can't he fix a hole in a boat?
If Wile E. Coyote had enough money to buy all that ACME stuff, why didn't he just buy dinner?
If corn oil is made from corn, and vegetable oil is made from vegetables, what is baby oil made from?
If electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
Did you ever notice that when you blow in a dog's face, he gets mad at you, but when you take him for a car ride, he sticks his head out the window?
If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?
List 12 Characters From Your Fandom, In No Particular Order:
1. Gale Hawthorne
1. Have you ever read a 6/11 fic? Do you want to?
Oh, dear god no. *Shudders*
2. Do you think 4 is hot? How hot?
Holy shit, I did not mean to do that! Die worthy hot!
Me: Damon kiss me!
Me: If you don't I'll use my super ninja powers on you.
3. What would happen if 12 got 8 pregnant?
Well, Max would probably kick his ass. And poor Jenny would have a little bird baby.
4. Can you recall any fics about 9?
Yeah, I was reading one twenty minutes ago. I heart Ash!
5. Would 2 and 6 make a good couple?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! That's freaking hilarious! But no, they really wouldn't. They'd be killing each other for the spotlight.
6. 5/9 or 5/10? Why?
Well, Elena/Ash would be interesting. But Elena/Iggy wouldn't really work out unless Elena was a pedophile. Plus, IGGY IS MINE!!!!!
7. What would happen if 7 were to walk in on 2 and 12 making out?
I'd crack up, but Mary-Lynette would probably spaz out. OMG, FANG AND FINNICK MAKING OUT! *swoons*
8. Make up a summary for a 3/10 fic.
What happens when a sixteen year-old warrior meets up with a fourteen year old one? Things get very interesting when the latter turns out to be a mutant. And even more dramatic, what happens when Peeta and Max walk in on them making out?!?!?!?!
9. Is there any such thing as a 1/8 fluff?
I don't think that anyone has made one, but it would be VERY interesting!
10. Suggest a title and a plot for a 7/12 hurt/comfort fic.
Title: Without Wings
When Fang's wings get ripped out, the Flock dumps him. He is devestated until he runs into a girl named Mary-Lynette. She is only fourteen, like him, and she makes a pact to help Fang feel better. And, of course, get back at the Flock!
11. If you wrote a song-fic about 8, what song would you chose?
Not sure. I'll get back to this question.
12. If you wrote a 1/6/12 fic, what would your warning be?
WARNING: Don't read if you don't like three hot guys all in the same story!
13. When was the last time you read a fic about 5?
14. Would 1 look if 2 got lost?
He wouldn't give a shit.
15. What would 3 say if 4 killed 9?
Elena: What the hell Damon?
Damon: It needed to be done.
Elena: Good, now let's make out.
Me: NOOOOO!!!!! *Kills Elena*
Damon: Thank God, she was annoying.
16. 12 goes to break up 10 and 8's wedding. What is their dialogue/ trialogue?
Fang: No! Iggy!
Iggy: Why not? She's hot!
Fang: Nudge wants me to tell you that she loves you.
Iggy: *blinks slowly* Eww!
Me: AND IF YOU DON'T LEAVE, JENNY, I'LL FREAKING KILL YOU.
Jenny: ... *Runs away*
Me: You can have me now!
Iggy: Cool! Even better!
Fang: Yes! Wait, what?
17. Why is 6 afraid of 7?
Because Mary-Lynette can kick shins better than anyone. Julian likes his shins!
Julian: NO! MY SHINS!
People say "Guns don't kill people, People kill people!" Well, I think guns help. If you stood there and yelled Bang, I don't think you'd kill too many people.
Everyone has a wild side--me and my friends just prefer to make them public
There is no "I" in team but the is an "I" in PIE and there is an "I" in MEATPIE and MEAT is an anagram of TEAM...
YOUTUBE myspace and I'll Google your YAHOO
Labels are for cans. And in case you haven't noticed--Im not a can.
Normal is just a setting on washing machines.
When life gives you lemons, alter their DNA and make SUPER LEMONS!
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you!!
Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
People who say anything's possible haven't tried to slam a revolving door.
An apple away keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
I used to be normal, until I met the freaks that I call my friends
I ran with scissors, and lived!
You cry, I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder
My friend's the kind of person that breaks the silence at a funeral by screaming "KUNG POW CHICKEN"
I'm the kind of girl who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
Did you just call me a bitch? Well a bitch is a dog, and dogs bark, bark is on trees, trees are part of nature, nature is beautiful. So yeah, thanks for the compliment.
BRB, I'm busy trying to jump off the roof with the kitchen broom.
Taste the rainbow- Eat CRAYONS
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
He who laughs last didn't get it.
When there's a will, I want to be in it.
When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much.
I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
Everyone makes mistakes. The trick is to make mistakes when nobody is looking.
I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me.
Boys are like Slinky's... useless, but fun to watch fall downstairs
Life isn't passing me by, its trying to run me over.
If you don't like the way I drive, stay off the sidewalk
I'm not littering...I'm donating to the Earth
I've got A.D.D and magic markers, oh the thrills I will have!
Life is like a pack of gum... I've yet to figure out why.
Your weirdness is creeping my imaginary friend out
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh he took a wrong turn, got lost, and is too stubborn to ask for directions.
WARNING: Do NOT walk in my footsteps... I tend to walk into walls, and off the occasional cliff
I’m not afraid of Death, what’s it gonna do kill me?
It’s always the last place you look. Of course it is why would I keep looking after I’ve found it?
This next bit here is the cutest, sadest thing ever...
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look around. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
~ PHRASES TO LIVE BY!
Friends will dry your tears when you got rejected, best friends will walk up to the guy and say: IT'S 'CAUSE YOU'RE GAY, ISN'T IT?!
I smile because I have no idea what's going on!
People who say anything's possible haven't tried to slam a revolving door.
One day, we will look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
Ever stop to think and forget to start again?
Be a loser! Because being cool is so overrated!
When you get caught looking at him, just remember, he was looking back.
I'm not insane... i just do whatever the voices tell me to.
You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
I'm so gangster, I carry a squirt gun.
I'm the kind of girl who will burst our laughing in the middle of a dead silence because of something that happened yesterday.
I don't obsess! I think intensely.
Are children who act in rated 'R' movies allowed to see them?
Apparently 1 in 5 people are Chinese; there are five people in my family so it must be one of them. it's ether my mom or dad, or my older brother Collin, or my younger brother Ho-chan-chu, but I think it's Colin.
There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full.
If you want to know what God thinks of money, just look at the people he gave it to.
War doesn't determine who's right. War determines who's left.
War is God's way of teaching Americans about geography.
Basic Definitions of Science: If it's green or wiggles, it's biology. If it stinks, it's chemistry. If it doesn't work, it's physics.
Those who fail history class are doomed to repeat it.
People who say it can't be done should not interrupt those of us who are doing it.
Write only if you cannot live without writing. Write only what you alone can write.
You can't wait for inspiration; you have to go after it with a club.
You don't write because you want to say something, you write because you have something to say.
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them more
Evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't.
I can only please on person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow's not looking good, either.
Don't follow in my footsteps; I tend to walk into walls.
There are three kinds of people in the world; ones that can count and ones that can't count.
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
Who was the first person to say, "See that chicken over there ... I'm gonna eat the first thing that comes out if its butt”?
Dream big dreams, because little dreams have no magic.
"Doctors say I have multiple personality disorder. We disagree with that."
I love my computer, because my friends live in it.
If you have noticed this notice you will have noticed that this notice is not worth noticing
I hear voices, and they don't like you.
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils.
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive, anyway.
If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference.
If you can't see the bright side of life, polish the dull side.
I'd explain it to you, but your brain would explode.
Everybody is somebody else's weirdo.
Live dangerous…Run with scissors.
I’m so clever that sometimes, I don’t even know what I’m saying
Lead me not into temptation. I can find it myself.
Time flies when you don’t know what you’re doing.
It is no accident that ‘stressed’ spelled backward is ‘desserts’.
SARCASTIC AND FUNNY COMMENTS OFF THE WEB:
It’s always darkest before dawn. So if you’re going to steal your neighbor’s newspaper, that’s the time to do it.
Always remember that you’re unique. Just like everyone else.
Do not walk behind me, for I may not lead. Do not walk ahead of me, for I may not follow. Do not walk beside me either. Just pretty much leave me the hell alone.
Everyone seems normal until you get to know them.
If you’re one in a million, there are six thousand people exactly like you.
Don’t be humble. You’re not that great.
He has no enemies, but is intensely disliked by his friends.
If you’re too open-minded, your brains will fall out.
I find television very educating. Every time somebody turns on the set, I go into the other room and read a book.
I feel so miserable without you, it’s almost like having you here.
Thou shalt not weigh more than thy refrigerator.
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.
A person who aims at nothing is sure to hit it.
Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the votes decide everything.
When people are free to do as they please, they usually imitate each other.
I believe in luck: how else can you explain the success of those you don't like?
Sometimes I need what only you can provide: your absence.
Those of you who think you know everything are annoying those of us who do.
I want to die in my sleep like my grandfather... not screaming and yelling like the passengers in his car.
Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.
Sending Postcards From A Plane Crash (Wish You Were Here).
I was wondering why frisbees got bigger as they got closer, then it hit me.
Don't worry about what people think. They don't do it very often.
Stupidity is not a crime, so you're free to go.
I think , Therefore we have nothing in common
I'm not fluent in IDIOT, So please speak slowly and clearly
If I agreed with you, we'd both be wrong
Every One Has The Right To Be Stupid But You're Abusing the Privilege
I Refuse To Have A Battle Of Wits With An Unarmed Person
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it's still on the list
Let's share, You'll take the grenade, I'll take the pin
Those who laugh last thinks slowest
There are three kinds of people. Those who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest have to test the electric fence for themselves
I once shot a man just to watch him die...but I got distracted and missed it
It takes 42 muscles to frown, but it only takes four to extend my middle finger and tell you to bite me
Bravery is just a nice way of saying stupidity
Ambition is just a lame excuse for not having enough sense to be lazy
You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're an idiot
“Learning. Politics. Getting weaker...”
"So... what you're saying is, I should cancel my plans to invade China."
"Evil Beware; we have waffles."
When in doubt we fight using fish!
Duct tape is like the force. Dark on one side, light on the other, and it holds the universe together.
Last night I was looking up at the stars, when suddenly I wondered..."Dude, where the heck's my ceiling?"
If at first you don’t succeed...Cheat. Repeat until caught. Then lie.
If crime fighters fight crime, and firefighters fight fires, what do freedom fighters fight?
"I'm not crazy; I'm just going sane in an insane world."
"When life gives you lemons, throw them at the mean people and hope it gets them in the eyes."
"When life gives you lemons, make grape soda and let the world wonder how you did it."
"When life gives you lemons, throw them back and say 'make your own freaking lemonade'."
"Before you insult someone walk a mile in their shoes, that way when you do insult them you are a mile away and you have their shoes."
"Haikus are easy
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it."
"Who ever said anything was possible never tried nailing jello to a tree."
"Who ever said anything was possible never tried slamming a revolving door."
Did you know that dolphins are so intelligent that within only a few weeks of captivity, they can train people to stand at the very edge of the pool and throw them fish?
If the left side of your brain controls the right side of your body, then only left handed people are in their right mind.
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times hard to handle. But if you can't accept me at my worst then you sure as heck don't deserve me at my best." -M. Monroe
"We say we love flowers, yet we pluck them. We say we love trees, yet we cut them down. And people still wonder why some are afraid when told they are loved." - Unknown
"To the world you may be one person, but to one person, you may be the world."
"We are angels born with only one wing. To truly fly, we must embrace each other."
"Good friends help you up when you fall down. Best friends laugh and trip you again."
No tresspasing, violaters will be shot and survivors will be shot again.
I am worse than evil! I am the authoress! (-giggles insanely in the background-)
If you join the dark side there is a good chance you will not die by my hands (the cookies are pretty good too!)
I AM NOT CRAZY! My reality is just different than yours...
"Sometimes I lie awake at night, and I ask, 'Where have I gone wrong?' Then a voice says to me, "This is going to take more than one night"
"Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change."
Join the dark side...We have COOKIES!
Why do people pay to go up tall buildings and then put money in binoculars to look at things on the ground?
Doesn't "expecting the unexpected" make the unexpected expected?
Isn't it ineteresting how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning 'many' in Latin, and 'tics' as in 'bloodsucking creatures'??
If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?
I'm prepared for all emergencies. But I'm totally unprepared for everyday life.
A true friend is someone who will try to answer the "eraser bits" question and have a long conversation about it. A true friend is someone who wont say anything when you cry for no reason, but will start sobbing to, just help you cry. If you have a true friend, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you and your friends have a nickname, title, or anything else for each other, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever looked at somethin that wasn't there when somebody said "Look its _", copy and paste this into your profile.
Sleep: A completely inadequate substitute for caffeine/sugar.
Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words
Why don't you ever see the headline "Psychic Wins Lottery"?
Why is "abbreviated" such a long word?
If you always stop to smell the roses sooner or later you'll inhale a bee.
Sarcasm helps keep you from telling people what you really think of them.
They keep saying the right person will come along; I think mine got hit by a truck.
Honesty is the best policy, but insanity is a better defense.
I haven't lost my mind -- it's backed up on tape somewhere.
If a turtle doesnt have a shell is he homeless or naked??
If money doesn’t grow on trees then why do banks have branches?
If the day before a holiday is called Christmas Eve, is the day after Christmas Adam?
If there were a knowledge contest, would the female winner be called Miss Informed?
If a terminator is someone who kills, shouldn’t an exterminator be the opposite?
If there’s an exception to every rule, is there an exception to that rule?
If rabbits’ feet are so lucky, then what happened to the rabbit?
If anything’s possible, then is it possible that nothing’s possible?
If Practice makes perfect, and nobody’s perfect, then why practice?
If Americans throw rice at weddings, do the Chinese throw hamburgers?
If a tree fell on a mime in the forest, would he make a sound and would anyone care?
If someone has a mid-life crisis while playing hide and seek, does he automatically lose because he can’t find himself?
Thanks for reading my profile! I'll be adding more, but later. I have several stories to write!
1. You can press a button that will make any one person explode. Who would you blow up?
2. You can flip a switch that will wipe any band or musical artist out of existence. Which one will it be?
3. Who would you really just like to punch in the face?
4. What is your favorite cheese?
5. You can only have one kind of sandwich. Every sandwich ingredient is at your immediate disposal. What kind will you make?
6. You, Elvis, and Princess Diana are in a dog sled, fleeing across the Siberian wasteland with wolves in hot pursuit. The wolves are catching up fast. Who would you throw out to gain speed and why?
7. You have the opportunity to sleep with the movie celebrity of your choice. We are talking no strings attached sex and it can only happen once. Who is the lucky celebrity?
8. You have the opportunity to sleep with the music celebrity of your choice. Who do you pick?
9. Now that you've slept with two different people in a row, you seem to be having an excellent day because you just came across a one hundred dollar bill on the sidewalk. Holy Sht. How are you gonna spend it?
10. You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
11. Upon arrival to the aforementioned location, you get off the plane and discover another one hundred dollar bill. Now that you are in a new location, what are you gonna do?
12. Your dream date. Who, where, and why?
13. An angel appears out of heaven and offers you a lifetime supply of the alcoholic beverage of your choice. It is?
14. Okay, girls and gay guys stand over here, guys and lesbians, over there. Girls and gay guys first: You're in bed with Marilyn, Monroe, Doris Day, and Salma Hayek. Who's gonna be the lucky girl? And similarily, guys and lesbians: You're in bed with Cary Grant, Paul Newman, and Johnny Depp. Who's gonna be the lucky guy? Give your reasons.
15. Rufus appears out of nowhere with a time traveling/phone booth. you can go anytime in the PAST. What time are you traveling to and what are you going to do when you get there?
16. You discover a beautiful island upon which you may build your own society. You make the rules. What is the first rule that you put into place?
17. You have been given the opportunity to create the half hour TV show of your dreams. What is it called and what is its premise?
18. What is your favorite curse word?
19. You have a choice of two doors. One of which you MUST go through. The first leads to a roomful of spiders, the second to a roomful of clowns. Which is it to be?
20. Your house is on fire. You have just enough time to run in there and grab one inanimate object. So what's the item?
21. One night, you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by mummies. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
22. You have George W.Bush and Osama bin Laden locked in a small room together. It's airtight, so both are gonna suffocate anyway, but what amusing weapon do you give them?
23. The angel of death has descended upon you. Fortunately, the angel of death is pretty cool and in a good mood and it offers you a half hour to do whatever you want before you bite it. What are you going to do in that half hour?
24. Truthfully, what underwear are you currently wearing?
25. You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice. What is it going to be?
26. You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time span can only be a half hour, though. What half hour of your past would you like to experience again?
27. Moses trips on his robe and drops the stone tablets. Commandment 11 is broken off. He leaves it there as his back is killing him. What does it say?
28. You can erase any horrible experience of your past. What will it be?
29. You get kicked out of the country for being a time traveling heathen who sleeps with celebrities and has super powers. But, you can move to anywhere else in the world. What country are you going to live in now?
30. What part of your body would you change and why?
31. You have been eternally banned from every single bar in the world except for ONE. Which one is it going to be?
32. What's the last thing you ate?
33. Suddenly you have gained the power to float. Who are you going to show this to first?
34. The constant absorption of magical moonbeams mixed with the radio-active vegetables you consumed earlier has given you the power to resurrect the dead celebrity of your choice. So which celebrity will you bring back to life?
35. The celestial gates of Beyond have opened. Much to your surprise, Death appears. As it turns out, once again, Death is actually a pretty cool entity and happens to be in a fantastic mood. Death offers to return the friend/family member/person of your choice to the living world. Who will you bring back?
36. What's your theme song?
37. When did you last have sex?
38. Buffy, Willow, or Xander?
39. Who's up next?
1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
4 Do you take compliments well?
5. Do you play Sudoku?
6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
7. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
8. What was your favorite game as a kid?
9. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married, would you?
10. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
11. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
12. Use three words to describe yourself?
13. Do any songs make you cry?
14. Are you continuing your education?
15. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
16. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
17. How often do you read?
18. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
19. What is your favorite children’s book?
20.What color are your eyes?
21. How tall are you?
22. Where is your dream house located?
23. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
24. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
25. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
26. Do you like mustard?
27. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
28. Do you look like your mom or dad?
29. How long does it take you in the shower?
30. Can you do the splits?
31. What movie do you want to see right now?
32. What did you do for New Year’s?
33. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
34. Do you own a camera phone?
35. Was your mom a cheerleader?
36. What’s the last letter of your middle name?
37. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
38. Do you like Care Bears?
Happy Bear: It's ok, Halle. Come here, I'll give you a hug.
Me: *Pulls out a knife* GET AWAY!
39. What do you buy at the movies?
40. Do you know how to play poker?
41. Do you wear your seat belt?
42. What do you wear to sleep?
43. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
44. How many meals do you eat a day?
45. Is your tongue pierced?
46. Do you always read MySpace bulletins?
47. Do you like funny or serious people better?
48. Ever been to L.A.?
49. Did you eat a cookie today?
50. Do you use cuss words in other languages?
51. Do you steal or pay for your music downloads?
52. Do you hate chocolate?
53. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
54. Are you a gullible person?
My friend: Hey Halle, they took the word gullible out of the dictionary.
Me: REALLY? *runs off to find a dictionary*
My friend: ...sucker.
55. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
56. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be?
57. Are you easy to get along with?
58. What is your favorite time of day?
I'M SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz.
I'm JAMAICAN, so I MUST smoke weed.
I'm HAITIAN, so I MUST eat cat.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy.
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape.
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terriost.
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm ATHEIST so I MUST hate the world.
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals.
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible.
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay.
I'm (a little) SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash.
I TAKE (or used to take) ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy.
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convienance store.
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a whore...
I'm a DANCER, so I MUST be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I wear SKIRTS, so I MUST be a slut.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a goth or emo.
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars.
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy.
I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN, so I MUST be a home-wrecking whore.
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals.
I'm ITALIAN, so I must have a big DICK.
I'm EGYPTIAN, so I must be a TERRORIST!
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin.
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I'm INTO THEATER AND ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be gay.
I have BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe.
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I MUST be a poser.
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and that's how Russians roll.
I'm GERMAN, so I MUST be a Nazi.
I hang out with GAYS, so I must be GAY TOO.
I'm BRAZILIAN, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT.
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited.
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm HAWAIIAN so I MUST be lazy.
I'm a STONER so I MUST be going in the wrong direction.
I'm STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I must be ugly...or crazy.
I'm BLACK so I must love fried chicken and kool-aid.
I'm BI so I MUST think every girl I see is hot.
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly.
I'm ASIAN, so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7.
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm MIXED so I must be fucked up.
I'm MUSLIM so I MUST be a terrorist.
I'm in a BAND, so I MUST be a dork.
I'm BLACK so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA.
I'm MORMON so I MUST be perfect.
I'm WHITE and have black friends so i MUST think I'm black.
I'm GOTH so I MUST worship the devil.
I love SHOPPING, so i MUST be rich.
I'm an OG so I must be mexican.
If you hate stereotypes and think people should just SHUT UP AND STOP, POST THIS!
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
Alright, answer time!
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
3. If your initial is:
4. If you were born in:
5. If you choose...
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
9. If you choose...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday
This my incredibly long profile. Thanks for taking the time out of your busy (or in my case, not) life!
0D Malfoy1 (20)
a Happy Psychosis (10)
Danielle Salvatore (58)
E. M. Zeray (47)
gecko brothers (0)
Katy Cruel (4)
Nehan Shinzui34 (21)
NoName Troll (0)
Pearl's Beauty (9)
PUCKLEBERRY PURE (9)
Riley Cruel (2)
The Leopardess (4)