Poll: Who is Deadliest: A Clone Commando, or a BII Spartan Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Teen Titans, Robot Chicken, Star Wars, Wrestling, and Total Drama series.
Country:South Africa not the UK
My experimental expedition in erotica shalt be updated soon, sorry, my laptop got stolen, then my new laptops charger broke. Also I will be remaking and heavily improving my old fics.
LIST YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTERS AND ACT AS IF YOU WERE ACTUALLY IN THEIR WORLD:
(Not in any specific order)
2. Kyle (from Fire Emblem)
3. Beast Boy
6. Hero of Kvatch, Daedric Prince of Madness
9. Rayna (MyMusic)
What would happen if 1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
"It's like twelve in the morning Fluttershy, what do you want?"
3 walked into the bathroom while you're showering?
"Get out fore I throw you out!"
5 cooked you dinner?
Me: "What is this? Tastes good."
Deadpool: *whispers in my ear*
Me: *spits food out*
8 got into the hospital somehow?
"What could have possibly injured you enough to land up in hospital? Oh you fell from orbit. That'll do it."
9 made fun of your friends?
"Rayna, step off or I will use a once in every ten year power on you!"
10 ignored you all the time?
"Finn, when I said flame princess was hot, I meant it literally."
Two serial killers are hunting you down. What would 1 do?
Probably fly way out of their reach
You're on a vacation with 2 and manage to break your leg. What would 2 do?
Put me on his horse and find a healer
You're stuck in a house that's on fire. What would 4 do?
"FUS RO DAH!"
You're about to do something that'll make you extremely embarrassed. What would 5 do?
Let me do it, the post it on Youtube and make a remix
You got dumped by someone. How will 7 cheer you up?
Let me ride in the Ebon Hawk
You compete in a tournament. How does 9 support you?
Hopefully gives me a good luck kiss ;)
You can't stop laughing. What would 10 do?
1 is all that you dreamed of. Why?
Who wouldn't dream of Fluttershy, in a non-clop way, she's effing adorable
2 tells you about his/her deeply hidden love for 9.
"What happened to Syrene? Also Rayna's a teenager. And you're kidding, you're kidding, it's just a joke. How uncharacteristic of you.
6 appears to be a player, breaking many hearts. What do you do?
Give that beautiful Khajiit Daedric Prince of Madness a high five, not just because he can make me fall to my death with a wave of my hand.
You had a haircut and 7 can't stop looking at you. What goes in your mind?
My haircut's awesome, Revan's just jealous cause he was given a mullet.
8 thinks he/she'll never get a boyfriend/girlfriend. What will you tell him/her?
"Don't worry Blackfire, you're hot for a fictional character, and there's always fanfiction."
You notice that 3 and 4 have been inside that hotel room for MORE than a few hours. What are you thinking?
Their sleeping. You wanted me to think of something dirty didn't you?"
Could 1 and 6 become soulmates?
He's a cat and she's a Pegasus pony, so go ahead. But I don't know if their parents would approve.
Would 2 trust 5?
Noooo, not to save his life.
4 is bored and pokes 10. What happens after that?
They get into a sword fight, and Chillrend freezes Finn and the battle ends
5 and 1 are forced to go back to school together. What study would they pick?
Deadpool would take Computer classes and spend the whole day looking at por...eotix crew dancing. And Fluttershy would take biology, cause she's an animal person.
If 6 and 3 cooked dinner, what would they make?
Tofu and cheese, LOTS OF CujHEEEESSSEE
7 and 9 are applied for a job. What job?
Internship at MyMusic
8 gives 5 a haircut. Is that okay?
The only hair deadpool has is on his di, never mind.
9 sketches what 6's perfect girl/boyfriend should look like; will 6 be happy?
Yes, its a girl and it would be perfect for him.
10 and 9 are blushing while they talk. What is their conversation about?
Flame Princess and Intern 2, or any other boy Rayna has ever met.
1 accidentally kicked 10?
"Sorry Finn, it was an accident."
"Its okay Fluttershy, it didn't hurt that bad."
5 and 6 did a workout together?
Oh please let me see that, I would pay to see Sheograth spot Deadpool and visa versa
6 noticed he/she wasn't invited to your birthday?
"Madgod angry, Madgod SMASH!"
7 won the lottery?
A new Holovision set in his ship, or he'd rebuild T3-M4, whatever comes first.
8 had quite a big secret?
She kissed a girl to learn English
9 became a singer?
She sings pretty well, I'd legally download that album
10 got a daughter?
Conception must have hurt like a bitch.
What would 1 think of 2?
He's a nice guy, but a little stiff and boring
How would 3 greet 4?
"I used to be an adventurer like you, then I took an arrow to the knee."
What would 4 envy about 5?
He has GUNS and he is impossible to kill.
What dream would 5 have about 6?
Well, Sheo would be wearing a little black number and our eyes would meet on the dance floor and...
HOLY CRAP DEADPOOL I CAN'T TELL IF YOU'RE KIDDING OR NOT
What do 6 and 7 have in common?
They are both awesome swordsman and their appearance are up to the player, and I made them as un-mainstream as possible!
What would make 7 angry at 8?
She did something evil
Where would 8 meet 9?
At a mall because I don't know where girls hangout in real life, all I know is a cliche that is forced on us by society.
What would 9 never dare to tell 10?
That I'm awesome and overly atrractive that she can't resist, duh.
What would make 10 scared of 1?
How do you feel right now
Favourite couples:Deadpool and Outlaw, kurrty, bbxrae, robstar, cybee, flinx, doctor strange and clea, cyclops and jean, Anole and graymalkin, hulkling and wiccan, raestar, Terrastar, Blackstar, sly and carmelita, vegeta and bulma, bulla and pan, black panther and storm, vision and scarlet witch, vision and stature, CocoxNina, CocoxCrunch, Aayla secura and Kit fisto, Johnny Napalm and Judy Nails, Ross and Rachel, Mondler, MordecaixLilith, Luigi x Daisy, Link x Zelda, Mario x Peach, Peach x Zelda
Favourite Musicians: Rage Against The Machine, Dragonforce, The Sex Pistols, Iron Maiden, Tenacious D, Guns 'n Roses, Audioslave, Radiohead, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Tom Morello: The Nightwatchman, Killswitch Engage, Skrillex, Cage the Elephant, The Black Kids, Skillet, Demon Hunter, One drection (shut up), Green Day, Black Sabbath, Santigold, Imagine Dragons, Adam Lambert, Eminem, Your Favorite Martian
Just some funny stuff:
NB! Some of the following are courtesy of the Daily Buzz.
64% of statistics are made up on the spot
I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.
There are two kinds of pedestrians: the quick and the dead.
Healthy is merely the slowest possible rate at which one can die.
“How about that!” he exclaimed. “They’ve got three people buried in one grave.”
Big and Tall Top 8 Signs You Need To Check Into Video Game Detox.
8. You've decided to stay home for 4 years in order to train for the next Wii Olympics.
7. It's been so long since you've been in a car, you've started playing "Grand Theft Executive Chair." (Design)
6. You recently paid a hooker to come over and play World of Warcraft with you.
5. Your avatar has a far better resume than you do.
4. You downloaded a program called "Call of Doodie 2" that lets you know when to go to the bathroom. (Design)
3. You're so hooked on Rock Band, you even play the Lenny Kravitz songs.
2. When loved ones try to warn you that you're about to lose your friends, your job and all your possessions, you tell them not to worry because you "have all that stuff backed up on another hard drive."
1. Star Wars fans are trying to set YOU up on blind dates.
Big and Tall Top 5 Pitches for the 2016 Olympics in Chicago
5. Wrestling matches inside a giant UNO deep dish pizza.
4. Olympic first when the gold medal in every event is somehow won by da Bears.
3. All seats to all events will be sold by Rod Blagojevich to the highest bidder.
2. Obama's promise to secretly enter a member of the Chicago mob into the javelin makes for great television.
1. Even if no Americans win anything, the stands will still be full of cheering Cubs fans.
Big and Tall Reasons Parents Would Enjoy Seeing the Wizard of Oz Again
8. It might offer some perspective on today's politicians who seem to be lacking a brain, a heart and courage.
7. Digitally re-mastered recordings reveal new open mic comments by Jesse Jackson during "Somewhere Over the Rainbow Coalition."
6. Great chance to see Amy Winehouse in her first role as Wicked Witch of the West.
5. 2007 version shows Yellow Brick Road now lined by 147 Starbucks.
4. Interesting to again see the Hollywood parents of Tom Cruise, otherwise known as the Lollipop Guild.
3. Updated footage shows Dorothy being wanded by T.S.A. agent Glenda of the North, removing her shoes, clicking her heels together three times and repeating, "There's no place like homeland security... There's no place like homeland security... There's no place like homeland security."
2. Nostalgic to remember a time when homes actually flew off the market.
1. New ending shows the man behind the blue curtain… was actually Dick Cheney.
Big and Tall Top 10 Reasons Hot Food Is Better Than Hot Sex
10. If you eat too fast, it's actually not that awkward to sit politely while the other person finishes.
9. You can buy dinner off a street corner and not get arrested.
8. After a good meal, a man will usually be able to talk to you for at least 20 minutes before falling asleep.
7. When a "sandwich artist" wearing plastic gloves promises you six inches, that's actually what you'll get.
6. All you need is water to take care of a burning sensation.
5. No one has to be pestered into wearing an oven mitt.
4. You can invite your neighbors over for a hot meal and not feel awkward when you see them the next day.
3. A meal pulled out of the oven too quickly, can always be put right back in.
2. You know what they say, once you go blackened...
1. You're actually excited when your wife comes home and says, "Honey, I've got crabs!"
If you can raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! if you tnihk tihs is aswemoe cpoy and psate in yuor porlife.
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping it all over his lap. When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him by never even bothering to practice. When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to football to one birthday party after another. You thanked him by jumping out of the car and never looking back. When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to the movies. You thanked him by asking to sit in a different row. When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch certain TV shows. You thanked him by waiting until he left the house. When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion. You thanked him by telling him he had no taste. When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp. You thanked him by forgetting to write a single letter. When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug. You thanked him by having your bedroom door locked. When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You thanked him by taking it every chance you could. When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him by being on the phone all night. When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked him by staying out partying until dawn. When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus carried your bags. You thanked him by saying good-bye outside the dorm so you wouldn't be embarrassed in front of your friends. When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you how deeply he loved you. You thanked him by moving halfway across the country. When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him. You thanked him by reading about the burden parents become to their children. And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came crashing down like thunder on YOUR HEART. If you love your dad, post this on your profile
What do we want? PROCRASTINATION! When do we want it? . . . . Next week.
What do we want? A cure for short term memory loss! When do we want it? When do we want what?
When a fat person posts 'jus got out of the shower' bitch you misspelled ocean
Black and Mexican jokes are all the same, once you heard Juan you heard Jamal.
Too many birthdays has been scienctifically proven to kill you
I saw a fat person at the gym, she had an I-pad strapped to her arm
Spain won, Italy worked so hard four-nothing
Can't tell if I like Chloe Moretz or Hit Girl
My girlfriend says I'm too immature, guess who's not allowed in my secret fort anymore
The Doc says I can't lift anything heavy for few weeks, guess I have to sit when I pee now
Officer: You have the right to remain silent anything you say can nd will be held aginst you- Me: TITS