Author has written 10 stories for Powerpuff Girls, and Bleach.
New account (only for Pandora Hearts fics!): http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3205124/ImmortalBaskerville
I HAVE DELETED SOME STORIES. I'M SORRY ABOUT THAT, ONE DAY I'LL PROBABLY REMAKE THEM.
Hiya! the name is Zoie :) And yes I am changing the way my profile looks 'cause of how childish it looks xD Anyway, I'm a huge PowePuff Girl fan! More of a RowdyRuff one though.
FAV POWERPUFF: Bubbles! It was Bubbles first, then changed to Buttercup, but now I'm certain I'm a Bubbles fan!:D She's just so cute and i just love her :3
FAV ROWDYRUFF: Boomer! Oh my gosh, where do I begin to start ranting on about how i love this boy?!
I'm good with any but I'll mainly write BoomerxBubbles
Butch and Boomer!
If they were yaoi I would poop out a rainbow :D I love this yaoi couple! They have such good brotherly two, I'd probably write a fic about them (not incest though!)
Buttercup and Bubbles!
They'd make a cute yuri couple xD
Now a few things about me!:D
Name: Zoie :)
Age: You don't need to know...
looks: I have black and and dark brown eyes. I wish i had sky blue eyes :P
Personality: Reading my old one made me feel so dumb xD So, yes, I am still sweet, but I can get jelous, angered, or annoyed but doesn't show it ;P I like to make new friends and is very loud and hyper. I'm sometimes shy but more random xD
fav bands: Paramore, Flyleaf, Linkin Park, Evanscene, Skillet, Three Day Grace, etc...(I'm into rock)
fav singer: Taylor Swift fan FOREVER! I just love, love, LOVE, her music!:D
Fav color: black, blue, and purple xP
I am a singer! As you can tell by my queer username xD I'm going to change it :3
Now, my sister Shana is also going to write stories here. She's the one writing the fantastic story The Devils Plot and Young Trouble-Makers :)
name: Shana (not real name but nickname)
age: An age ;)
Personality: Her other one made me laugh so I'll just make this...She is very out-going, never shy, and BIG Brick lover and cake lover. Never shy and sometimes blunt. She is loud, hyper, very random, and fun to be around :D
fav color: blood red, crimson red and hot pink, and black
Ok! So if the PPG and RRB had secret I.D or something the names i would pick:
Real-(pretend he has hair lol...)
Real-(changed it because this one looks better)
Now I'm recently into Pandora Hearts! I love the manga work and I wished that the anime got the ending it deserved :P I love almost each character (Except Zai -,- How dare he call Oz filth!) So you'll see some stories of the anime/manga around :)
My feelings towards them
-Oz! :D Who doesn't love him? >///
-Jack! :D OH MY FUCK! HE IS MY NUMBER ONE FAVORITE CHARACTER!!!!XD I LOVE HIM TO PIECES :3 Now i know he is the villian but i love the shit out of him x3 I loved before i loved Oz haha xD I just love him soooo much >///3///
-Vincent! :D He was the first character i fell in love with Not my anime crush (That's Jack xD) When i first saw him i had a eye orgasm from his blinding beauty He makes a good couple with Break (Stone me but i support this couple :3) and i'm obsessed with him and Gil together too Incest yo c(:
-Leo! :D AAAAAAAAAAAHHHH HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL, FANTASTIC, CUTE, AMAZING GJKGBJHAUAIDAUDAGDGB I love him >////
Break: :D EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP -Goes fangirl crazy xD- BREAK
Oswald! :D He is a smexxii fucking beast ;) I think he and Vince are the hottest characters
Gil! :D Gil is- -Endless talking of his amazingness xD-
Elliot! :D YOU'RE MY HERO
(Other boy characters i love but these are the main! The rest: Oscar, Levi Fang, Doug, Earnest, Riem, and Rufus)
-Alice! :D She is my favorite girl character >3
-Echo! :D OOOHH YES She is Ms. America haha xD Love the girl "It's just Echo" teeh-hee ;3
-Lotti! :D Ms. Universe She is beautiful ;3 I adore her
-Sharon! :D Goodie-Goodie with a fiesty side ;) My sister and I gave her the nickname Sha-Sha
-Ada...Ok uhm i dolove ALL the characters but uhm...yeah xD She's ok
-Alyss...I prefer Alice3>
Oswald x Jack
Elliot x Leo
Break x Vincent
Oz x Leo
Gil x Vincent
Break x Reim
Alice x Sharon
Meaning of Each Letter in Your Name
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose: me or your life
Boy: My life.
The girl runs away in shock and pain. The boy runs after her and says:
The reason you don't cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason why I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
35 Things to do when your in Walmart!:
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "'Code 3' in housewares..." and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay by.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look"
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME, PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
16. Pass out bananas to random people and snicker loudly when they take one.
17. Buy 350 cans of tuna and scream "THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT!! YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME BACK!!" when the cashier tells you the price.
18. Walk around looking confused in the CD section and ask people where you can find the CDs.
19. Start a fish-stick fight.
20. Walk up to random people, give them bear hugs, and say very loudly that you missed them and they never really did get that dandruff shampoo you recommended.
21. Jump in a cart and have a friend push you while you scream "The Germans are coming!"
22. Attempt to fly off a high shelf.
23. Run up to an employee of the opposite gender and ask "Do you like me?" If they say no, yell out "You broke my heart, you evil monster! I'm telling the manager!" and start throwing canned tomatoes at them. If they say yes just to get you away, pat their shoulder, and say "What a shame because that boy/girl over there" -point to a random person- "was just about to ask you to dinner."
24. Throw confetti on random people walking into the store.
25. Whisper "I know your little secret" to people in the checkout lines.
26. Stand inside the freezer in the frozen food section.
27. Walk up to employees and whisper "I saw dead people...they want me to take you away...to aisle eight..."
28. Ask the clerk to make a page saying "If there is an Edward in the store, Bella is looking for you at the main info desk".
29. See how many cans of frosting you can open and thoroughly lick without getting caught.
30. Go to a person with a shopping cart full of merchandise and demand a ride in the basket.
31. Practice your juggling with a few Grade-A eggs.
32. Squeeze the cream-filled doughnuts.
33. Walk into the baby clothes section, pick up a pink baby dress, then throw it down and run away screaming that the pink bunnies of doom came back.
34. Bow to the display of T.Vs in the electronics section.
35. See if you can move the bottom can from the gigantic canned beet pyramid.
Ways to annoy people at the cinema:
Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
Clap when the good guy gets killed.
During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
Yell out what is going to happen.
Wear a cape and when it's your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
Dress for every movie as if it were the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy. Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
Sit in the front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (for a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
Try to start a wave.
Become a bookie. Take bets on who will die first.
Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
Sing with the theme music.
Bring and use your own air freshener.
At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
Bring a book and a bright light. Start reading the book with the light on. When someone asks you to turn out the light, yell, "Shh, I'm trying to read!"
Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
Bring a Nintendo laser gun. Shoot at the screen.
Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
Ask the person at the ticket window, "Do you work here?"
Start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
Get up frequently and leave the room while singing "Let's all go to the Lobby to get ourselves a treat"
Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themself.
Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
Before the movie begins, tape fart cusions to various chairs in the theater room.
Bring a portable air popper, pop your own popcorn.
Bring a watergun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can hear it, like when the killer's name is going to be said.
Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
Bring a pager or cellphone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
Pass by a room that's showing a movie you've already seen, put your head into the room, and scream the end
I went to a birthday party,
And remembered what you said.
You told me not to drink at all,
So I had a Sprite instead.
I felt proud of myself,
The way you said I would,
That I didn't choose to drink and drive,
Though some friends said I should.
I knew I made a healthy choice and,
Your advice to me was right,
As the party finally ended,
And the kids drove out of sight.
I got into my own car,
Sure to get home in one piece,
Never knowing what was coming,
Something I expected least.
Now I'm lying on the pavement,
And I hear the policeman say,
"The kid that caused this wreck was drunk."
His voice seems far away.
My own blood is all around me,
As I try hard not to cry.
I can hear the paramedic say,
"This girl is going to die."
I'm sure the guy had no idea,
While he was flying high,
Because he chose to drink and drive,
That I would have to die.
So why do people do it,
Knowing that it ruins lives?
But now the pain is cutting me,
Like a hundred stabbing knives
Tell sister not to be afraid, Mom
Tell daddy to be brave,
And when I go to heaven,
Put "Daddy's Girl" on my grave.
Someone should have taught him,
That it's wrong to drink and drive.
Maybe if his mom and dad had,
I'd still be alive.
My breath is getting shorter,
I'm getting really scared.
These are my final moments,
And I'm so unprepared.
I wish that you could hold me Mom,
As I lie here and die.
I wish that I could say,
I love you and good-by
Girls Don't realize these things;
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things
Thankies for looking at my page!(:
Update At: 4/8/2012
EDIT: Another update at 8/13/2012
Lastest update: 9/26/2012
Unsafe External Link