Poll: HDD Readers: Who's your favorite new character? (2 Choices) Vote Now!
Author has written 12 stories for Pokémon, and Yu-Gi-Oh GX.
NightFall00 here. Hopefully you all like my stories. And if you do, please review them with help to make them better. Oh, and heads up; in reality I can't read people through their words so you're going to have to put it into plain black and white. Arigatou.
HEADS-UP: ALL STORY INFORMATION FOR ALL OF MY STORIES IS ON MY FORUMS. LINK PASTED BELOW.
CURRENTLY WORKING ON: HDD 60. COMPLETE.
Since I don't seem to have much for my profile, I thought I'd add in something to do with HDD just for some laughs. This is called the 12-Character Meme in case anyone wants to make their own, and it usually involves the following: pick 12 characters from any one franchise and randomize their listings, and answer the questions without looking at them before you make the list. A pretty simple concept, but I have to say, this can usually lead to some really weird situations given the characters being placed together. So, here's something fun to look at while I figure out what to do next in HDD.
1. Who would make a better college professor, 6 or 11?
2. Do you think 2 is hot? How hot?
3. 12 sends 8 on a mission. What is it, and does it succeed?
4. What is or would be 9's favorite book?
5. Would it make more sense for 2 to swear fealty (loyalty) to 6, or the other way around?
6. For whatever reason, 5 is looking for a roommate. Should 5 share a studio apartment with 9 or with 10?
7. 2, 7, and 12 have dinner together. Where do they go, and what do they discuss?
8. 3 challenges 10 to a duel. What happens?
9. If 1 stole 8's most precious possession, how would 8 get it back?
10. Suggest a title for a story in which 7 and 12 both attain what they most desire.
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted 4 and 1 to work together?
12. If 7 visited you for the weekend, how would you get along?
13. If you could command 3 to perform any one task or service for you, what would it be?
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw anything regarding 11?
15. If 2 had to choose sides between 4 and 5, which would it be?
16. What might 10 shout while charging into battle?
17. If you chose a song to represent 8, which song would you choose?
18. 1, 6, and 12 are having dim sum at a Chinese restaurant. There is only one scallion pancake left, and they all reach for it at the same time. Who gets to eat it?
19. What might be a good pick-up line for 2 to use on 10?
20. What would 5 most likely be arrested for?
21. What is 6's secret?
22. If 11 and 9 were racing to a destination, who would get there first?
23. If you had to walk home through a bad neighborhood late at night, would you feel safer in the company of 7 or 8?
24. 1 and 9 reluctantly team up to save the world from the threat posed by 4's sinister secret organization. 11 volunteers to help them, but it is later discovered that he is actually a spy for 4. Meanwhile, 4 has kidnapped 12 in an attempt to force their surrender. Following the wise advice of 5, they seek out 3, who gives them what they need to complete their quest. What title would you give this fic?
25. If 8 was involved with both 7 and 4 how would 7 and 4 react when they found out about one another?
26. 2 and 5 are saying their vows when the doors are thrown open and 11 marches in demanding that the ceremony stop because 11 is in love with 5 and cannot let them marry 2. Does 5 go back to 11 or stay with 2?
27. 7 has a phobia that involves 1. What is the phobia?
28. 9 and 12 are having a movie marathon night. What movie does 9 pick and what movie does 12 pick? Is 12 happy with 9's pick and vice versa?
29. 10 is in an unhappy relationship with 4 and realizes that he/she should be with 2 instead.
30. 3 is pregnant with 9's baby. How does 5 react?
31. Does 3 handle commitments well?
32. If 12 suffered from a mental disorder what would that disorder be?
33. 1 sees 4 with 8 and knows that 8 is involved with 6. Does 1 tell 6 that 8 is cheating or does 6 deserve to find out on his own?
34. 11 is set up by 10, on a blind date with 7. Does the date go smoothly, and has 11 decided that he/she wants to kill 10 before the date has ended?
35. 2 and 3 have been dating for a year. Where does 2 choose to pop the question?
36. 9 wants to end their relationship with 5. How does 9 choose to do so? Heartbroken 5 has a one night stand with 3.
37. 11 and 12 are married. How does 12 handle 11 death?
38. If there was one thing 7 could change about their life what would it be?
39. If 5 could say anything to 10 what would they say?
40. A drunken 8 comes home and finds 1 in bed with 11. How does 8 react?
41. Is a sweet love scene between 6 and 9 possible?
42. 7 and 4 are bitter rivals. What made them rivals?
43. Is a happily ever after possible for 1 and 12?
44. 4 undergoes a gender-swap. Who would he/she sleep with first? 6 or 5?
45. If 7 had to be stuck on a island with 2 or 3 which would 7 choose? Why?
46. 1 and 2 are romantically involved when 1's original love, 11 returns from the dead. How does 1 handle the person's return?
47. 9 is forced to choose who will live between 3 and 6. Which one does 9 choose to live?
48. 7 falls in love with 8. When 7 gets the opportunity to be with 8 he/she is happy... until he/she finds out that 8 is only using him/her to get close to 2.
49. 6 and 11 went to the mall. Which stores do they go to and what happens?
50. 2 had to go back to high school and their teacher is 10.
51. 4 now apparently goes to the same school as 2 and is a MEAN BULLY. What does 4 do to 2 and how does 2 deal with it?
52. 10 walks by in the hallway during this. What does 10 do about it?
53. 8 and 12 have a pie fight. What kind of pie is it and why did they get into a pie fight anyways?!
54. 2, 6 and 9 build a house and live in it together. How does this go over?
55. 7 is forced to eat whatever 3 decides to cook up for him/her. What does 3 make and why?
56. 12 just fell out a window somehow. What does 8 do about it?
57. 1, 4, 6, 7 and 11 all go to the movies to see a new romantic comedy. How do they all react?
58. What if it was a horror movie?
59. 2 is hanging off the edge of a cliff and 3 is being chased by a monster. Who does 9 save first?
60. 5 is writing a letter to Santa Clause. What does the letter say?
61. 12 was forced to go on a blind date by 3 and it turns out that his/her date is 7! How does the date go and why would 3 try to hook them up?
62. Truth or dare time! 10 asks 5 and 5 chooses dare. What does 10 dare 5 to do?
63. Now 5 asks 11 and 11 chooses truth. What does 5 ask of 11?
64. 2 has been locked out of his/her hotel room with no clothes on and 7 is making their way down the hall. What does 2 do? How does 7 react?
65. 8 just heard the news that 5 and 3 are getting married. How does 8 react to this?
66. 4 starts a rock band with 7, 10, 5 and 1. Who sings, who plays lead guitar, who plays rhythm guitar, who plays bass and who plays drums. Are they successful?
67. 2 and 12 are trapped in a Wal-Mart with zombies all around. They're starting to get into the store, what do they do!?
68. Meanwhile 3 and 11 are trapped at the supermarket next door. How do they plan to meet up with 2 and 12?
69. If 7 was a poke'mon trainer, what pokémon would they have?
70. What song would you pick to represent 1 the most?
71. Now for 3?
72. Lastly for 9?
73. 10 had a nightmare and rushes to 5's room to tell them about it. What was the nightmare and what was 5's reaction?
74. 12 just got a job babysitting three toddlers. How does this go?
75. If 5 were a rapper what would his/her rap name be?
76. 6 caught 2 and 11 making out.
77. 5 was kidnapped by 3 and 1 teams up with 7 to rescue them. What happens?
78. Now all the characters get together for a big party and you're there. How do they all react?
A forward for all the world to hear.
The Lord is my Shepherd = That's Relationship!
I shall not want = That's Supply!
He maketh me to lie down in green pastures = That's Rest!
He leadeth me beside the still waters = That's Refreshment!
He restoreth my soul = That's Healing!
He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness = That's Guidance!
For His name sake = That's Purpose!
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death = That's Testing!
I will fear no evil = That's Protection!
For Thou art with me = That's Faithfulness!
Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me = That's Discipline!
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies = That's Hope!
Thou annointest my head with oil = That's Consecration!
My cup runneth over = That's Abundance!
Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life = That's Blessing !
And I will dwell in the house of the Lord = That's Security!
Forever = That's Eternity!
Face it, the Lord is crazy about you.
Send this to people you are crazy about.
I thought this was pretty special, just like YOU!!!
What is most valuable,
is not what we have in our lives, but...
WHO we have in our lives! ' Do not ask the Lord to Guide your
Footsteps if you are not willing to move your Feet' Peace..
THIS IS PRETTY NEAT, 93% won't forward this Even though you can't see Him, GOD
is there for you
when Jesus died on the cross, he was thinking of you! If you are one of
the who will stand up for him, forward this.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and read even if you don't. A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away. As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely. The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t re-post it? If you believe in God and Jesus Christ his Son then copy and paste this in your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
Thank you, see you later.