Author has written 4 stories for Death Note, Soul Eater, Parodies and Spoofs, and Kuroshitsuji.
You Know You Live In 2010 When:
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave
DEATH NOTE QUIZ
1. Who is your favorite Death Note character(s)?
Well L obviously.
2. What is your favorite pairing(s)?
3. Are you a Death Note yaoi or hentai fan?
4. Ever cosplayed Death Note characters? If so, who, where and how many times?
5. List your collection of Death Note junk and merchandise, if any:
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Death Note character?
7. Near/Matt or Mello/Near?
8. Light/Misa or L/Misa?
9. Did you think Matt's death was fair?
10. Why did you think Mello helped Near in the end?
11. Do you support Kira's theory in making the world better by using the Death Note and killing off the bad people?
12. Your favorite Wammy kid?
13. Are you Pro-Kira or Anti-Kira?
14. Have you seen all Death Note episodes so far?
15. Have you read all the chapters so far?
16. Do you believe Misa has ADD?
17. Sub or dub?
18. Pro-Misa or Anti-Misa?
19. Lidner = Near's side or Mello's?
20. Do you even know who BB is?
21. L = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd?
22. Which character would be the best cross dresser?
23. Mikami = Weird or Awesome?
95% weird, 5% awesome
24. Which character would be the best OOC?
25. Do you like Death Note fanfics?
26. Do you write Death Note fanfics?
27. Do you like lemons?
28. Do your parents know about the Death Note characters?
29. Have you watched the Death Note Abridged Series?
30. Have you seen The Death Note fanflashes?
31. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Death Note?
32. Have you ever been drawing Death Note in school and has someone recognized it?
33. Have you ever been in class drawing Death Note and the teacher came up to you and said 'WTF is this?'
34. Has Death Note affected your school life and grades?
35. Are you broke thanks to Death Note?
36. Do you want to own a Death Note?
No, I think I’d feel too pressured owning one and make the wrong choice.
37. Do you wish the series had ended differently?
38. Do you draw Death Note fanart? If so, count how many there are in your gallery?
39. Is Mello still sexy even though half of his face is scarred by burns?
I’ve never really seen Mello as sexy, but the burns make him look manlier.
40. Do you have a Death Note OC?
41. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Death Note has taken over your life?
:My friends are crazy:
[Talking about British tea time] "The Brits are calling us fat they have an extra meal...why don't we have tea time in America? 'Cuz we already consume enough calories during the day" -My crazy friend, who then suggested we have tea at 1:30am but then said we should wait 'til 2am because tea time is typically held between like 2-4[pm]. X) We also believe that the Brits are so legit ;D
Also, I love the show World's Dumbest..., especially because it shows that other countries are just as stupid as America XD [Dear England, just because something worked in the 1600s doesn't mean it's gonna work now :P]
I don't know if anybody is going to actually get this but, I'm gonna put it down anyways. But first, some explanations: When you're in high altitudes your nose bleeds easier (that's why they call it the nosebleed section), me and my friend think yaoi sounds like an excalmation (like if you got hurt. I think you may be able to see where this is going ;). Anyways, here it is:
You're standing on a cliff when not far down below you see two hot guys making out, surprised (and thinking it's hot) you yell "YAOI!!!" and manage to fall off the cliff in shock. When you get up you're next to the two guys and your nose is bleeding. "Why is your nose bleeding?" They ask. "Oh, it must've been from the height or the fall or something (not from you guys making out or anything...;)" And quickly run off. THEN END.
Yeah, it's stupid :P
So, I put a bit of my writing in this writing analysis thing and apparently I write like Cory Doctorow, a Canadian blogger, journalist, and science fiction author who serves as co-editor of the blog Boing Boing.