Poll: Who is/are your favourite member of Les Amis? Vote Now!
Author has written 26 stories for Cats, Oliver!, Les Misérables, Harry Potter, Charles Dickens, Glee, Les Miserables, Super 8, and Doctor Who.
I love Oliver to the point of being called obsessive... Two of my very good friends are on here (Girlbubble7991, and It'sNotUnusual)) and they are all very amazing writers. I love English, and History. A lot. :)
Um... I am a girl... Pretty tall, with dark hair and dark eyes. I am commonly called insane, but as a very good friend on mine says: There is no such thing as insanity or sanity and people who are sane are actually insane...' I sometimes talk to myself, and argue with myself but it's only weird when you argue with yourself and lose right??
A few of my favourite books are: Harry Potter, Oliver Twist, the Anne of Green Gables series, Les Miserables, The Hitchikers Guide to the Galaxy
Musicals: 1. OLIVER! 2. Les Mis (is this beginning to sound repetitive??) 3. AVPM/AVPS (Soooo amaaaziiing!! if you like Harry Potter, watch it. Waatch it!)
Films: Super 8, Oliver Twist, all (most of) the Harry Potters. :)
And Characters: I don't think I have an absolute favourite character, so in no particular order: Hermione Granger, The Artful Dodger, Gavroche, Eponine, Fagin, Nancy, Charley Bates, the Weasley family (excluding Percy), Harry Potter, Ford Prefect, Zaphod Beeblebrox, Tancred Torsson, Macavity, Enjolras
Oliver Twist: TEAM DODGER
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you know you were born in the wrong century, copy this into your profile
If you wish you went to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry, then copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list with you house of choice: FiyeroTiggular93 - Slytherin, Weirder Than You - Ravenclaw, Summer Sweetheart - Hufflepuff, Kataang2- Gryffindor, MoonlightSpirit- Gryffindor, NorthernLights25, I love Neville, In The Loft
Hail King Brommy Brommy - I and some of my school friends when we were extremely hyper (King Brommy Brommy is Brom from Inheritance by the way... :D)
His gallant soul had fled - Gavroche's Death, Les Miserables
We're searching all the water in the area... There's an escaped fish - Dr. Who
Don't know, don't care, going with it - Max Russo, Wizards of Waverly Place
Don't tell me if I'm dying, cos I don't want to know. If I can't see the sun, maybe I should go. Don't wake me cos I'm dreaming, of angels on the moon, where everyone you know, never leaves to soon - Angels On The Moon, Thriving Ivory (if you haven't heard this song, I strongly recommend you listen!)
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas Alva Edison
See children? Everything in this room is eatable. Even I'm eatable! But that, my dear children, is called cannibalism; and that is frowned upon in most societies. - Willy Wonka
I Am The Girl
- I am the girl who falls in love with book characters, 'cause the guys in my life just don't understand me.
- I am the girl who loves the dark, 'cause the light is just too bright for my liking.
- I am the girl who imagines she was someone else, 'cause her own life is too plain.
- I am the girl whose closest confidant is a person who exists solely in her imagination, 'cause I can't even talk to my friends about some things.
- I am the girl who is in the background of everything, 'cause who would consider putting me up front?
- I am the girl who can sit in an empty room for hours and not get bored, 'cause my mind is my only retreat from life. And a pretty darn good retreat it is.
- I am the girl who can't get rid of books, 'cause they contain my best friends, closet memories, and favorite places.
- I am the girl who rarely speaks, 'cause no one is able to listen anymore.
- I am the girl who is not afraid of anything, 'cause honestly, what is there to be afraid of?
-I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book.
-I am the girl that people look through when I say something.
-I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
-I am the girl that people call weird, a nerd, and a freak either behind my back or to my face.
-I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to her best friend on a cellphone or regular phone.
-I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year.
-I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with magic, who can express herself better with words than without words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
1. YOUR REAL NAME: I have many names... I'll go by Tyler :)
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Tylizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Red Dragon (they ARE real :D)
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Julia North
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Ansnagan
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Pink Juice
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your moms maidenname, 3rd letter of you dads middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Yalozcn (How do I pronounce that???)
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Charlotte
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Merlin
1) Who is your favorite character? Why? Rachel... Because everyone else hates her, and she has her moments of being absolutely lovely. And all the Warblers.
2) Who is your least favorite character? Why? SebastianSebastianSebastian. He's a disgrace to the name of Dalton.
3) What is your favorite pairing? KLAINE! And Finchel (but Finn annoys me, and he doesn't deserve Rachel. He's such a hypocrite!)
4) What is your least favorite pairing? Kurtofsky. I mean, really? I'd probably me more open to it... If Karofsky hadn't threatened to kill Kurt! Oh, and St. Berry. Urgh.
) Do you have a secret pairing that other people might not understand? Sugar/Thad ;)
6) What is your favorite Glee song? UPTOWN GIRL! (you might have noticed that I love Dalton :D)
7) What is your least favorite Glee song? Rolling In The Deep. I loved their Turning Tables cover, and Someone Like You/Rumour Has It is amazing. That one sucked though.
8) What is your favorite Glee performance? Probably anything done by the Warblers... :)
9) What is your least favorite Glee performance? Endless Love, defin-ite-ly. That was just... Wrong on so many levels.
10) What is your favorite Glee episode? I don't know!! Of Series 3, it's Asian F. Or The First Time. But not because Finchel/Klaine consummated their love (I was born into the wrong century people). Because the Warblers came back. I was so happy!
11) What is your least favorite Glee episode? Night of Neglect. Even though there was a lovely Rachel moment in it. It was kinda pointless...
12) You’re the new kid at McKinley. Who are you most likely to become friends with? I'm not going to McKinley, I'm going to Dalton... Fiiine. Mike! We're both people everyone forgets ;)
13) You decide to audition for the Glee Club. What song do you sing? Vienna, Billy Joel. Or Angels On The Moon by Thriving Ivory.
14) Most of the Gleeks are doubling up. What other extracurricular activity are you involved in? Creative Writing Club? Or Drama Club.
5) Jacob Ben Israel has written a scathing review of your performance on his online blog! What do you do? I really couldn't care less, Afro Boy.
16) Sue Sylvester has dragged you by your ear to Principal Figgins’ office. Why? Putting up Warbler flags in the hall before a Cheerios performance??
17) April Rhodes has returned to McKinley! What terrible lesson does she teach you? Probably how to get drunk. Live up to my Irishness and all that ;)
18) Mr. Schuester is struggling to think of songs for the Glee Club to perform. What do you suggest to him? That he use less hair gel... Sorry. :) I would suggest... A Thriving Ivory song, and if he disagrees then I would (steal all his hair gel) suggest Never Say Never, The Fray.
19) Sue Sylvester has chosen you to be one of “Sue’s Kids”. What derogatory name does she call you by? Four Eyes.
20) You eat some bad Chinese food before you go to bed and have a Glee related nightmare. What happens in it? I'm probably walking down the McKinley corridors, and I can hear voices but can never find them. Then I can hear (Sue's) footsteps behind me, and I start running.
21) After a few months of being in the Glee Club, you form a crush on a certain someone. Who is this someone? Does it have to be a New Direction? They're annoyyyyyying! If anyone Sam I suppose. He's funny. :)
22) It’s been 20 years since the Glee kids have graduated. What is (the character of your choice) doing? Klaine are happily married, and are living happily in a happy flat in New York, being happy. (What? They deserve happiness!)
23) Mr. Schuester gives the Glee kids the task of another mash-up. What two songs do you use? Shine On, Jet and Stop Crying Your Heart Out, Oasis.
24) You think that’s hard? Try, that’s hard! You think that's hard? Try having NO CANINES. (My dentist pulled out 12 of my teeth. Extraordinarily painful, and it's very, very hard to eat meat now. It's a sore point...)
25) You catch Sue Sylvester trying to sabotage the Glee Club. What is she doing? Um... She is painting over the doors to the choir room, so they can't get in. (She should totally do that! Hint, hint, RIB?)
Female Character? Hermione :) And Ginny and Luna. And all the Next Gen girls :)
Male Character? Lupin. And Sirius, Harry, Ron, Gred and Forge and all the Next Gen boys ;)
Death Eater? Draco Malfoy
Pairing? RON/HERMIONE FTW!
Magical Creature? Dragon
Spell? Er... Well I want to apparate (I'd never be late for school again) so if that counts...? :) But also lumos.
Quote? Happiness can be found even in the darkest of times, when one remembers to turn on the light. Or - Always.
Movie? The first four, and then Part 2
Hogwarts House? Gryffindor :)
Place? Hogwarts, duh. :P
Weasley? Errrrrr... GredForgeRonGinnyDominiqueLouisFredIIRoxanneRoseHugo.
Couple? Romione. :) And Harry/Ginny. And Remus/Tonks.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
If you ever fell off a chair backwards copy this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen UP stairs, copy this into your profile (it's paaaaaiiiiinfuuuuul!)
If you are Harry Potter obsessed, copy this into you profile and add your name to the list: Ga Nat Nat, Evil Older Sister, Frozenfan, Emerald Bear, Kyprioths Shadow, Ebony Rayne, lillypop, An-Jelly-Ca, In The Loft
I recently read CP Coulter's Dalton and can safely say it changed my life. If you're a fan of Glee and Klaine, you should definitely go check it out. She's an amazing person, and the story is absolutely incredible. I know it's not everyone's cuppa tea, but it is the most wonderful thing I have read in a long time. :) Just wanted to get it out there. Because obviously making my friends want to throttle me by singing the playlist, and quoting the characters isn't enough. :D
If you loved DH, HBP, OotP, GoF, PoA, CoS, and SS/PS, and know what all those initials stand for, copy and paste this on your account.
If you are Harry Potter obsessed, copy this into you profile and add your name: Ga Nat Nat, Evil Older Sister, Frozenfan, The Choco-Holic, Jade Snape-Holloway, psychotic me, LLAMAS WILL RULE THE WORLD, PrettyFanGirl, Cannotstopwriting,jasmineflower27, dork-with-glasses, Rhiannon da crazygirl. Fred-Weasley-Isn't-dead, cheesecake15, Gryffindor.girl.for.life, Marauder'sGirlCuzI'mUp2NoGood, carolinagirl2, In The Loft
If you spend a lot of time wishing Hogwarts existed, copy and paste this into your account
If you liked Snape after Deathy Hallows, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you miss Fred Weasley more than all the others, put this in your profile (though it's a close call between Fred, Lupin, Tonks, and Dobby)
If you are a die hard, no-hope-for-a-cure Harry Potter fan, copy and paste this into your profile
You know your addiction to Harry Potter is getting dangerous when you've added words like "Voldemort", "Hogwarts", and "Marauders" to your computer's dictionary. If you have done that, copy this into your profile
Dom Weasley's Guide To Life - will be updated whenever I get inspiration I'm afraid. If you have any prompts, or ideas, or anything, please tell me in a review or PM me :)
The One And Only - next chapter is in progress, and will be uploaded ASAP
The Reasons I Love Him - is well underway, and will be uploaded shortly. I know exactly what's going to happen here, so I just need to get it down XD
Dear Harry - will be uploaded as soon as its written. It's in the queue, I'm afraid, cos I have lots of other things to update... As you can see... :/
The Pursuit of Normality - takes quite a long time to write, but will be uploaded as soon as it's done, and beta-ed.
Warbler Chat - as with DH, it will be written and uploaded in the same day or whatever :D
I think that's it for now so... SO LONG FARE THEE WELL PIP PIP CHEERIO I'LL BE BACK SOON! *cue spooky music*