Author has written 11 stories for Fullmetal Alchemist, Maid Sama!, and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Last Updated: 12-08-2013
I'm so happy to be home again.
This Page is Rated M. Subject to Change Whenever and Use of Adult Language is Not Prohibited on This Page at Any Given Time.
What's in store now that I'm back:
I'm writing a new fanfic that centers around the TMNT gang (the 2012 version) five years after they saved NYC. Soon to be introduced characters are mine. Also, I MIGHT, just might, finish the stories I left off on like Secrets and Art Travels.
Now, let's play 20Q!
1) How old are you?
- I'm 19 going on 30 according to my best friend.
2) Oh, you have a best friend. How long have you been friends?
- Ten years almost. Yet we can't spend more than two days with each other without wanting to punch each other in the face.
3) What makes you angry?
- In general, stupid people. I'm not kidding. I am not the smartest person in the world, but if you cannot drive, speak properly (I'm not even a grammar nazi), or are so dumb you can't hold a conversation or your "conversation" is showing me memes on Facebook or Tumblr I'm not going to be your friend for long.
4) Is there anything you enjoy or enjoy doing?
- I love animals, especially dogs and especially Pit Bulls. Yes, I know "pit bulls" are not a breed of dog. I love all the bully breeds that are associated with the name "pit bulls." I love romance novels and I like writing, and yes, I sometimes write romance... Okay, most of the time I write romance. I used to love to draw, but like writing I haven't picked that up in a few years. I love going new places and seeing and trying new things. I love music and love going to concerts. I love hookah and enjoy going to hookah bars.
5) Ooh, what kind of music do you listen to, and what concerts have you been to?
- I always come back to Hollywood Undead, Papa Roach, Breaking Benjamin, In This Moment and old Linkin Park. I might be back to edit that list if I forget anything. So far I've been to Louder than Life in Kentucky and Rock on the Range in Ohio. I've been to one smaller one but I can't remember that name right now.
6) What do you want to do when you get older?
- I know this is so overused, but I want to travel. I want to go to all the good states, and then to Scotland, Ireland, all of Europe really. I want to go to Japan and South Africa and to some of the well known islands like Fiji, Madagascar, and Hawaii.
7) Do you have any friends overseas?
- Actually, yes, one in the Czech Republic whom I adore and I want to see her again so badly.
8) What do you want to do as in work later on?
- I know I want to work with dogs. I either want to be a trainer for misguided dogs like most pit bulls who grew up dog fighting, or deal with dogs who can't be adopted out because of their behavior (e.i. dogs with aggression or PTSD). Either that or run a no-kill shelter.
9) Crazy random question time! What's your favorite color?
- Black, like my soul. Just kidding, that one is too overused as well. Probably red or purple.
10) Favorite food?
- STRAWBERRIES. Like no joke these were my pregnancy cravings and now I can't eat salad without strawberries or at least strawberry vinaigrette.
11) Any religion?
- None currently, probably wont ever have a religion. I think there's something out there though.
12) Do you believe in ghosts or aliens?
- Yes and Yes. I fucking lived in a house with—swear to whatever God there is—10 ghosts. Not shitting you, I was home alone and I couldn't sleep so I went to bed and I heard two claps (Like the fucking movie The Conjuring) and I shrugged it off. Like two minutes later I heard it again, farther away. I am the only one home. My mom worked 3rd shift then so she was at work. I try to go back to reading but then..I hear it right outside my door. Clap. . . Clap. I said, "Fuck this shit!" and grabbed my knife and ran out the door. I searched the whole house. I did not have good sleep that night. That's also not the only thing that happened but listing all the events would take ages. (PM me if you are actually interested). Oh, and we can't be the only beings in the entire universe. It's a scary thought, but so is being alone in the entire universe, so that's why I believe in aliens.
13) Who are your favorite ships?
- Oh god..
14) Favorite TV shows/Movies?
- Only top top faves here
15) Any siblings?
- Yes, a half brother who lives with me and mom half the time, and a half sister who lives in Texas who I've only seen once in my life.
16) Any Tattoos?
- Yes, I have on on my left leg. It's two fazes of the moon, then a full moon with that classic moon face, then two more moon fazes. I got it because I have two lemon wedge scars I got from pulling a dirt bike off of my little brother. I didn't want to be stuck with them forever so I got the moon to cover it up.
17) Almost there. Um, how tall are you?
- 5'5. ..Shut up, I know I'm short. I was like an Amazon woman in Kindergarten. I was a head taller than everyone in the class save the teacher, and I had boobs. Then I kinda never grew again.
18) Has this year been a good year?
- No, I've been heartbroken, had a baby through a c-section (which hurt more than pushing for four hours I'm not kidding), missed six weeks of work, my car broke down in the middle of me driving it, I live in an RV trailer where the battery died on us before we even pulled it to the lot, the fridge didn't even work and we had to live out of a cooler and buy ice every day, then we pack up and send it to the shop, then a week later a gas line in our stove catches fire. Yes, we know it's a god damn lemon so we're trading it in for a motor home that you can actually drive and you don't need a $30,000 truck to haul it. Now, I'm trying to find a car and none of them are even worth my money. And I don't have much money.
19) Are you going to be okay?
Yes. Got to take it one day at a time or it'll just get worse.
20) Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Finishing up college classes and moving on towards my dream career, taking the improved RV off mom's hands and living in North Carolina.
That does it for this profile! Answers are subject to change every year. This profile will be revisited and updated 07/25/16.