Author has written 2 stories for Shugo Chara!.
Hi there, and welcome to my profile! This account is no longer active, but you can check my stories on the bottom of the page. Enjoy!
Bad Things to Hear on an Airplane Intercom
1. This is your captain speaking and I don't feel that life is worth living anymore
2. We're cruising at an altitude of... Ah hell I don't know
3. Could somebody come up here and tell me what this button does?
4. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! Just kidding.
5. Would the fight attendant bring me a martini? And keep 'em comin'
6. This is... uh... This is... uh... your... Hmm, I seem to have lost my memory...
7. Passengers on the left side of the plane -- does that engine sound funny to you?
8. Good God Steve! We’re going to crash! Oops -- is this intercom on?
9. We'll be on the ground in ten minutes. One way or another...
10. This is your captain speaking: I'm depressed, suicidal, and I'm taking you all with me. By the way, I've already killed the co-captain.
11. Dammit, Steve! You're the father of my baby! You know what? I'm-- AAAAHHH!! OH GOD, I'M HAVING THE BABY!! DAMN YOU, STEVE!! IF I'M GONNA HAVE THIS BABY NOW, YOU'RE GONNA FEEL THIS PAIN WITH ME!! Oh shit... is the intercom actually on?
12. This is your captain speaking: we're about to land, but... uh... does anybody know how? I was kinda weak on that in piloting school...
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (...and you thought?...)
On packaging for a Rowenta iron: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (talk about a news flash)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (...was there a lot of this happening somewhere?)
I once read that only math can save us now. Put this in your profile if you're screwed.
If your obsessed with a character so much that you have dreams about meeting them or fighting them, copy and paste this.
When life gives me lemons, I chuck them back and demand Edward Cullen.
I want Child Abuse to stop and if you do too, copy and paste this into your profile.
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what you are doing that is so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on. Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumbwar with yourself. If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica, twilightgirl1918, Just A Little Bit Dramatic, Pirates OWNS you, Cripsee, I'll have some stupid cliché, EdwardandFangdreams4life, This Sayuri-Sama, Mit-chan007/Jessie,Ni-Chan, raining-pandas, Keiko Hayasaka, I-KILL-BITCHES-FOR-LIVING
If you are an absolute anime freak then copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you like these copy and paste thingies then paste this on your profile.
If you draw anime/manga paste this onto your profile.
"I know you think you broke my heart, but I knew your game from the start, I saw your game and played it too, stupid playa, the jokes on you!"
"Roses are red, violets are blue, God made me beautiful, what happened to you?"
"I'm like a butterfly, pretty to see, but hard to catch."
"Boys are like parking spaces, all the good ones are taken."
A Dumb Quiz Ts Time:
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4:
Action is measured in terms of forgone oppor- (Principles of Economics (My dad's -_-))
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
A paper bag.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Last Comic Standing
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The chair creaking and the tv.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
In the morning around 5. School.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
T-shirt and shorts.
10. Did you dream last night
11. When did you last laugh?
While I was watching "The Last Comic Standing".
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
Photo frames, calendar, and random schedules.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Clearly 9GAG is not good for kids...
14. What do you think of this quiz?
A waste of time. But i like to waste my time.
15. What is the last film you saw?
I forgot...I think it was Jack Reacher but I'm not sure.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Probably clothes and membership cards for online games. And i might just buy a plane ticket to somewhere in Europe since I've never seen snow before.
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know about.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Stop global warming.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
Can kiss my ass.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Genevieve or Beth
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Noel or Ben
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Yes! Japan please!
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the Pearly Gates?
"I've been expecting you." I think it sounds baddass, don't you think?
put your music player on shuffle and put whatever song come on. no cheating!!
Opening credits: Do You Remember-Jay Sean
Waking Up: Tambourine-(i dont know. it's from wildchild's soundtrack!)
First day of school: Blue Moon-Nana Mizuki
First Date: Forever-Chris Brown
Fighting: Pokerface-Lady Gaga
Breaking up: Pictures of You-Poison Kiss
Driving: You're the inspiration-Chichago (i think...)
Flashback: Told you so-Jesse Mcartney
Mental Breakdown: The City is at War-Cobra Starship
Getting back together: Tonight-Jay Sean
Prom Night: Thinking of you-Katy Perry
Wedding: Pyramid-Charice feat Iyaz
Birth of a child: Stranger-Hillary Duff
Final battle: Everything is not what it seems-Selena Gomez
Death scene: Super Human-Chris Brown
Funeral: Black Keys-Jonas Brothers
End credits Brielle-Owl City
Tell me what you think about my fanfictions! Be honest! Seriously, you can say anything you want, but it does help if you're being gentle. Choice is yours. Anyway...