Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, Naruto, Leverage, Common Law, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Rurouni Kenshin.
Hi I am OverHereNow not much you need to know except that I love Quotes as you will now see by my quotes page. Its actually shorter than it used to be!!
some fun things...
Behind every great man there is a women standing behind rolling their eyes
Why does everyone in anime point out the obvious
"No. I will be me and drive you insane, and you will be you and drive me insane. If we're lucky, we'll reach the same level of insanity and it will work."
optimist proclaims we live in the best of all possible worlds; the pessimist fears it is true.
are like paper clips. Meant to hold things together, fun to bend, and easy to twist out of shape.
'Because growing old is inevitable but growing up is optional'
'To be old and wise, you must first be young and stupid'
This calls for a particularly subtle blend of psychology and extreme violence
If I had no sense of humor then I would have committed suicide long ago – Mahatma Gandhi
Do not argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience
How would you beat him? With a stick while he's asleep, awake?
There are few problems that can’t be solved with high explosives
The ability to blow stuff up is always useful.” Charlie Henderson on the subtle art of espionage
Well Arthur, when a neck and an axe hate each other very much they do something very special and then I die
The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.
Chaos. Panic. Disorder. My work here is done.
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me.
I am ready to meet my maker, whether or not my maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is a whole other matter
Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway"
Come to the dark side. We have COOKIES
"I laugh in the face of danger! Then hide until it goes away"-Xander Buffy the vampire slayer
Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them so much
An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
Your lyrics were awful. I try to forget them, but then my memory wakes up screaming."
"Bugger off. I'm sleepy. If you want to talk, do it outside. By YOURSELF! See, the sleep fairy has come to take me away... in 3, 2, 1... (...) Mmmm... One million dollars..."
"I'm a genius. I know many things."
Evil beware we have waffles.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point your Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch To Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Diamonds."
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy."
8. Don't use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip! Rather Than Walk.
10. With a serious face, order a diet water when ever you go out to eat.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play Tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not "In The Mood."
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won, I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. Whenever someone you don't particularly like, or even if you do, touches you, recoil and look at them disgustedly while screeching at the top of your lungs: "It Burns us! It Burns us!"
SAVE THE EARTH - it's the only planet that has chocolate
I'm here to kick arse and drink cups of tea and I'm all out of tea
“Hell was full, so I came back” what Dean should have said to Sam
And God said let their be impatience and let he be named Yusuke Urameshi"
Shikamaru Block: A combination of writers block and sheer laziness. this is true so true i have it all the time
What is it like living in a constant haze of stupidity hei YYH my favorite quote ever
And here we thought you were a brillent strategist but your actually just a lucky fool -Kurama YYH 2nd favorite quote
Hey, I told you, I swim just fine. Also: my dad's Irish and my mom's Italian, okay? So my ancestors lived on an island and a peninsula, respectively. I come from a long line of water-capable people, is what I'm saying."
"Sharks?" "Yeah, you know – big gray things with a fuck-ton of teeth, like to snack on surfers? Often preceded by ominous string music?"