Author has written 8 stories for Transformers, Avengers, and Transformers/Beast Wars.
WORK IN PROGRESS!!!!
Okay...Hi! Welcome to my profile and all that jazz...Don't really know what to say other than my name is StoleTheSpider, my profile picture changes a lot, and I am a fangirl...often bordering on obsessive. XD
Be prepared for a lot of random slag if you're actually planning on reading this whole entire thing, for I do like to copy and paste things. :D You're in for a long, random read! :)
All About Me. (Or Well...A Little About Me.)
Name: Nope. Not givin' you my real name. You may call me StoleTheSpider! :D
Age: Should I tell you...Well. Okay. It's a number between 1 and 100. There. That's all ya get.
Pets: 2 cockatiels, 2 guinea pigs, 2 cats, 4 fish, 1 turkey, and a parakeet. Yeah. It's a zoo here, but I love them all!
Music: I would go insane if I didn't have my music. I'm pretty omnivorous when it comes to genres, but my favorite bands have to be Huey Lewis And The News, Linkin Park, The Beatles, Hinder, Green Day, Shinedown, Train, Maroon 5, The Black Eyed Peas, Seether, and a bunch of others that I can't think of right now...Ooh! I've recently gotten into Skrillex! :D
Hobbies: Reading, Writing, Drawing, and Singing (often times, not very well XD).
Favorite Colors: Red, Black, and Blue.
Favorite Books: Cirque Du Freak, Harry Potter, Darkside, The Fallen, The Ranger's Apprentice, Sherlock Holmes, The Monstrumologist.
Favorite Movies: Iron Man, Sherlock Holmes, Pirates of the Caribbean, Back To The Future, Transformers, Zombieland, Harry Potter, Rise of the Guardians, Wreck-It Ralph.
Attitude: Man. Where to start. Loyal. At least to my friends. Very protective and worrisome. Nervous. Hesitant to try new things. Quiet. More of a bookworm.Tends to freak out about the littlest things. Apologetic x10. Respectful to elders. Helpful. Kind of a pushover. Smart-aft. Sarcasm dishing. I zing without even realizing it. Pretty shy most of the time. Nice. Not very willing to start conversations or accept new people into my 'pack'. If you talk to me awhile, then I'll most likely be very welcoming and friendly. When I'm with my friends, a whole 'nother personality comes out. I get hyper, pessimistic, vindictive, random, and will bite if provoked. I've told people off for getting on my nerves. Just don't get on my bad side. Not many people are. :)
My Profile Pictures Is Of...Because: Knock Out stuck in a wall. Isn't he cute? XD 'Smoke...I kinda hate you for that...Anyway, Knock Out is from Transformers Prime. He may be a 'Con, but he's epic. Poor mech got shouldered with being the 'Con medic. Why do I always fall for the medics? First Ratchet and now Knockout? XD He appreciates cars. Starscream can rant all he wants about it being stupid that Knock Out's chosen alt mode is an automobile, but I think Doc Knock does look good in steel-belted radials. XD Also, haters gonna hate and whatever, but in my personal opinion, I think that Knock Out's just a bit flamboyant. A little different. Not gay like everyone makes him out to be. Sunstreaker was plenty vain and he wasn't called gay. *shrugs* That's just me. Have your own opinion. I am going to get that Spider 'Con for breaking up the dream team that was Knock Out and Breakdown. I knew that the Mad Doc missed his partner! I'm much happier now that he's gotten the chance to have some revenge. He's a darker character now...Me gusta. :)
I think that's it... Review! Tip your waiters! Peace! ROLL OUT!
If you're in love with Larten Crepsley like me, post this on your profile!
If the character you like in books and movies is never the main character, post this on your profile!
If you listen to music when reading fan fiction, post this on profile!
If you found out about fan fiction on a Google search like I did, post this on your profile!
If your favorite character always dies, post this on your profile!
If you hear the characters voices in your head, post this on your profile!
If, when you imagine the characters in a book they looking nothing like the actors in the movie, post this on your profile!
If your one of those people who reads other people's profiles, post this on your profile!
If your friends think you are obsessed, post this on your profile!
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
If your friends are considering torturing you to stop you talking about a fictional character, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word, and you do at random moments; copy and paste this in you're profile.
If your friends are WEIRD (But not as weird as you), copy and paste this in your profile.
If you think that being unique is better than being cool then put this on your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy and paste this to your profile.
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever been hit in the face with a ball and started laughing maniacally, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you believe that preps travel in herds then place this on your profile.
If you can't stand preppy people who talk like this: "I like, can't believe, I like, chipped my manicure!!", copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever cried when your favorite character died/almost died, copy and paste this into your profile
If you like to root for the bad guys in movies/TV shows, copy and paste this into your profile
If you think High School Musical is evil, and brainwashes little kids, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever tripped over a pillow, copy this into your profile.
If you absolutely LOVE to sing even though you may or may not suck, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever been told a joke, not gotten it, and then burst out laughing half an hour later when you actually got it, copy & paste this into your profile.
TRANSFORMERS! IF YOU LIKE TRANSFORMERS COPY AND PASTE THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE!!
If you have a little bit of Decepticon in you, paste this onto your profile!
If you are insane but intelligent, put this in your profile!
If fanfiction shut down and you would go insane because of it, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever read past two in the morning, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
Never knock on Death's door, ring the doorbell and run away, he hates that.
Heaven doesn't want me, and Hell's afraid I'll take over.
The cops never find it as funny as you do.
God created boys before girls because every true artist creates a rough draft before a masterpiece.
So many boys, so many reasons to stay alone.
Education is important, school however, is another matter.
Don't look at me in that tone!
I'm not afraid of death. What's it going to do? Kill me?
I'm so gangster, I carry a squirt gun.
Therapist = The/rapist . . . Scary thought.
Remember what you just said, because tomorrow I am going to have a witty and sarcastic comeback and you'll be devastated then!
I'm not insane and the voices in my head agree with me.
I called your boyfriend gay and he hit me with his purse
Evening News is where they begin with "Good Evening" then proceed to tell you why it isn't
When life gives you Edward Cullen, smile evilly and go to your stash of weapons.
When life gives you Edward Cullen, throw him back and demand someone cooler (like your elementary school janitor, perhaps?)
A fail so epic, it's almost a win.
I'm sarcastic, what's your superpower?
A friend is a person that knows you are a good egg, even though you are slightly cracked.
What doesn't kill me better run pretty dang fast.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, and today is a gift--that's why we call it the present.
Have you noticed that anybody driving slower than you is an idiot, and anybody driving faster is a maniac?
I can insult my best friend, but heaven help you if you do.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.
If people were meant to pop out of bed, we'd all sleep in toasters.
Always forgive your enemies. Nothing annoys them more
If you don't like me, there is nothing I can do. Here's a newsflash Honey, I don't live to please you!
When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown, but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and punch the person who made you mad.
Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? ..He's a mile away and you've got his shoes.
I can only please one person per day. Today is not your day. Tomorrow isn't looking so good either.
I'm sorry, yesterday was the deadline for all complaints.
If at first you DO succeed, try not to look to impressed.
Anger is one letter short of danger.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask directions.
95 of people would go nuts if Edward Cullen jumped off a building.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly, Alleyanna Cullen, hugs.4.all.the.emo.boyz, WritingRocks6, Bubble Blower, panache2005, .Dr1v3n t0 1n5aN1Ty., Serenity.Jones, crystalshake, KOIZUMI MICHIYO, Eeveeninja77, Linzerj,LionLover190, CaMaRoFaN14, Ironhide and Lennox, supergirlprime, StoleTheSpider
- YOUR GUY SIDE -
You love hoodies.
- YOUR GIRL SIDE -
You wear lip gloss/stick.
97 of teens only see the Transformers franchise because of Shia La Beouf or Megan Fox. Copy and paste this into your signature if you're the other 3 that goes to see things explode and robots beating the slag outta each other!
-Hello and welcome to the Mental Health Hot-line. If you are obsessive compulsive, press 1 repeatedly. If you are co-dependent ask someone to press 2 for you. If you have multiple personalities press 3, 4, 5, 6. If you are paranoid, we know what you are and what you want so stay on the line and we'll trace your call. If you are delusional press 7 and your call will be sent to the Mother Ship. If you are schizophrenic listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press. If you are depressive, it doesn't matter which number you press, no one will answer you. If you are dyslexic press 6, 9, 6, 9, 6, 9. If you have a nervous disorder fidget with the hatch key until the beep. After the beep, please wait for the beep. If you have short term memory loss, please try your call again later and if you have low self esteem, hang up; all our operators are too busy to talk to you.
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
You say Aeropostale,
SYMPTOMS OF INSANITY
Written by: Wormtail, Moony, Padfoot, and Prongs
1.) Playing with your food and calling it 'art'.
2.) Making a list of symptoms that most likely apply to yourself as well.
3.) Basing your ingredients list off your obsession's favorite color.
4.) Eating dog food. For ANY reason!
5.) Chasing your tail.
6.) Laughing for absolutely no reason. None.
7.) Waking up at an Ungodly hour every. Single. Day.
8.) Reading a book CLEARLY meant for Girls. And then trying to defend it.
9.) Actually WANTING to be on a list of insane things.
10.) Treating your own son like dirt when he NEVER deserves it.
11.) Acting like the things your family says or does is your fault, when it's obviously not.
13.) Spontaneously bursting out into song at the most inappropriate/ inopportune/ awkward times.
14.) Accepting ANYTHING from Peeves! Especially strange packages, and then handing them off to your FRIENDS!
15.) WEARING the Christmas decorations (even if they do look better that way).
16.) Almost getting yourself killed on a regular basis out of BOREDOME!
17.) Dancing in the rain.
18.) Befriending a werewolf.
19.) Befriending a Quidditch-obsessed, love-sick puppy who can't even keep his hair flat.
20.) Befriending a walking bully-magnet who can't even take a spelling test without hyperventilating.
21.) Befriending an egotistical, pranking-machine who seems to be in a constant state of sugar-high.
22.) Glaring at inanimate objects to "scare them".
23.) Yelling at someone right next to you.
24.) Walking into a room and forgetting what you're doing.
25.) Completely LOSING IT over a lack of organization.
26.) Having to wear post-it’s on your arm to remember anything.
27.) Obeying the commands of random post-it’s on your arm without question when they make NO sense and clearly weren't written by you.
28.) Falling in Love.
29.) Fighting with your own team.
30.) Creating an army of first-years to do your biding.
31.) Creating a chain of letters instead of just simply writing to each other directly like normal.
32.) Talking in Chat Speak.
33.) Switching personalities to scare the poor little first-years.
34.) Spending your class time drawing suicidal stick figures.
35.) Being convinced your friend is an imposter simply because he took notes.
36.) Referring to yourself in the third person.
37.) Braiding people's hair every time you get bored.
38.) Losing your wand when it's behind your ear the whole time.
39.) Becoming so tired, you actually become super hyper.
40.) Breaking a record through pranking.
41.) Speaking all grammatical symbols
42.) -( DRAMATIC ENTRANCES!)!
43.) Wrapping people.
44.) Making your hair holiday themed.
46.) Stress Baking
49.) Trying to prank the MASTERS!
51.) Overly dramatic public displays of affection.
52.) Switching names.
53.) BETRAYING YOUR FRIENDS.
55.) Breaking things for fun.
56.) Running away.
57.) Sound effects.
58.) Overreacting to everything.
60.) Growing Up
HOW HARRY POTTER FANS DIFFER FROM NORMAL PEOPLE:
Normal People: Fear the name of the Shakespeare play "Macbeth".
Normal People: De-weed a garden.
Normal People: Think time travel is impossible.
Normal People: Compete in the FIFA World Cup.
Normal People: Gather into groups because of natural disasters.
Normal People: Cry when a childhood pet dies.
Normal People: Think that no one can come back to life.
Normal People: Don't have this on their profile.
25 Interesting Harry Potter Facts
25. Harry’s birthday is July 31, 1980. Rowling’s birthday is also July 31 – but in 1966.
24. The actress who played Moaning Myrtle was 37 years old at the time “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets” was filmed. She is the oldest actress to ever portray a Hogwarts student.
23. Ron Weasley’s character originally swore a lot, but Rowling’s publisher wouldn’t let her use that sort of language because it would’ve been inappropriate for young readers.
22. Rowling’s publisher suggested she use initials rather than her real name, “Joanne Rowling,” in order to appeal to male readers. She chose J.K., borrowing the “K” from her grandmother’s name, Kathleen. However, neither “Kathleen” nor “K” is part of her legal name.
21. Only Alan Rickman, the actor who played Professor Snape, knew his character’s fate before the release of “Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows” because Rowling told him.
20. Rowling said the inspiration for the name of Harry’s school in the books, “Hogwarts,” may have unconsciously come from the name of a plant she saw in the Kew Gardens in New York City.
19. Rupert Grint dressed up like his female drama teacher and rapped about Ron Weasley for his audition tape. His rap began, “Hello, my name is Rupert Grint, I hope you don’t think I stink.”
18. Contrary to popular belief, the ‘t’ at the end of Voldemort is silent. The name comes from the French words meaning “flight of death.”
17. J.K. Rowling slightly based 11-year-old Hermione on herself at the same age. She even made Hermione’s patronus her favorite animal, an otter.
16. An outbreak of lice occurred among the children cast members during the filming of “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets.”
15. Tom Felton auditioned for the roles of Harry Potter and Ron Weasley, but was chosen to play Draco Malfoy instead.
14. The idea for Sirius Black’s tattoos came from those used in Russian prison gangs. The markings identify the person as someone to be feared and respected.
13. Robbie Coltrane, the actor who played Hagrid in the films, has gotten a mini-fan and a fruit bat stuck in his famous, shaggy beard.
12. Dementors, the deadly phantoms that guard Azkaban Prison, represent depression and were based on Rowling’s struggle with the disease.
11. Over 400 million Harry Potter books in 67 languages have been sold worldwide as of 2008.
10. J.K. Rowling is the first person to become a billionaire (U.S. dollars) by writing books.
9. During the filming of the kissing scene between the horcrux versions of Harry and Hermione in the final film, Rupert Grint was removed from the set for laughing too much.
8. While filming “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban,” Tom Felton’s Hogwarts robes had their pockets sewn shut because he kept trying to sneak food onto the set.
7. One of the flying cars used in “Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets” was stolen off the set. It was discovered seven months later when an anonymous caller informed police of its whereabouts.
6. M.O. McGonagall is listed on one of the Quidditch trophies in Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone. Could Professor McGonagall have been a renowned Quidditch player back in the day? It would certainly explain her enthusiasm for the sport.
5. People had trouble pronouncing Hermione’s name, so Rowling had her sound it out for Viktor Krum in “Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire.”
4. Forty versions of Salazar Slytherin’s infamous locket had to be created to accommodate Harry and Ron’s failed attempts to destroy it during filming.
3. When “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban” was released in Great Britain, the publisher asked stores not to sell the book until schools were closed for the day to prevent truancy.
2. In order to become acquainted with the films’ three main stars, director Alfonso Cuaron had each of them write an essay about their characters. True to their characters, Emma Watson wrote a 16-page essay, Daniel Radcliffe wrote a simple, one-page paper, and Rupert Grint never even turned his in.
1. The least successful Harry Potter film, “Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban,” made $90 million more than the most successful Twilight movie.
I am the Girl...
WARNING!! 25 SIGNS OF A RABID TRANSFORMERS FANGIRL!!
B is for the blue and orange Decepticon, that is adored by fangirls and boys alike.
R is for really awesome hammer, because nobody can hear the phrase “Hammer Time” without thinking of you.
E is for Energon, yours, which was spilt by the servos of Arachnid.
A is for Arch-Nemesis, the wreaker Bulkhead that you hated so much.
K is for Knockout, your partner with whom you had a bromance.
D is for Dues Ex Machina, the episode where you kicked Bulkheads butt.
O is for optic, the one that you lost at the hands of M.E.CH., which made you more attractive.
W is for wicked sweet, because even the way you got killed was awesome.
N is for never, which is the time when we will forget you.
POST THIS ON YOUR PROFILE IF YOU LOVE AND MISS BREAKDOWN!!!!
You know your obsessed with with Transformers when...
-You have a spazz whenever you see a Peterbuilt Semi, Camaro, Hummer, or GMC Truck pass by.
-You call your computer Teletran 1.
-Names enemies after Decepticons.
-Uses a Transformers reference whenever possible.
-Whenever talking too fast, says you're talking like Blurr.
-Whenever you hear the word Soundwave, you cringe.
-Will never look at a boombox the same ever again.
-You never try to look at a GMC Truck funny, since your afraid it's Ironhide.
-You have dreams where you are in the Transformers world.
-You've watched Transformers at least 20 times, even more.
-You pray to Primus.
-You freak out whenever you see a cop car hiding in the shadows, thinking it's Barricade.
-You don't call people creepers or stalkers, you call them Decepticreeps.
-You have joined any Transformers fan clubs.
-You've tried to do Jet Judo, and succeeded.
-You've tried Jet Judo, and epically failed.
-You sing the Transformers theme song everywhere and anywhere.
-You were about to cry when Bumblebee was about to die in DOTM.
-You blame Blackout for most power outages.
-You think that the world is going to end by a Decepticon invasion.
You get annoyed when you say Unicron, and people think you just said Unicorn.
-You hate when people hate on Miko cause she's awesome.
-You think that every evil person in the world is either a Decepticon agent, or a Pretender.
-You think that when the Autobots win the war, it should be declared a national holiday.
-You think the Government is hiding the Autobots somewhere.
-You go to visit Hoover Dam to make sure Megatron's all comfy cozy in layers of ice.
-You annoy your friends and family with your constant Transformers talk.
-Whenever you hear the word decept, you immediately think of Decepticons.
-Whenever your friends say the worst thing happened, you ask if Decepticons attacked them.
-You wish your phone was a Transformer.
(Be honest no matter what.)
1) Have you ever been asked out?
Like, on a date? Or to a dance? What? I’ve been asked out to Prom. Does than answer your question?
2) Where did you get your default picture?
Internet. Duh. :p Do you mean what is the picture from? In that case, Transformers Prime and/or Supernatural. The picture tends to change a lot. :)
3) What's your middle name?
Do I have to say? I’d rather not.
4) Your current relationship status?
5) Does your crush like you back?
I don’t have a crush.
6) What is your current mood?
7) What color shirt are you wearing?
Navy with gold lettering.
8) Missing something?
Question Nine of this survey. HA! Got you! Can’t trip me up! *does victory dance*
10) If you could go back in time and change something, what would you change?
How I act in various situations. I am an embarrassment to myself sometimes. *facepalm*
11) If you must be an animal for one day, what would you be?
Horse! Or some kind of bird of prey like an eagle or something.
12) Ever had a near death experience?
No, thank God.
13) Something you do a lot?
Read and surf the Internet.
14) The song stuck in your head?
Carry On My Wayward Son – Kansas (Supernatural fistbump)
15) Who did you copy and paste this from?
Can’t remember the username.
16) Name someone with the same birthday as YOU?
A girl from High School. I shall not name names. :p
17) When was the last time you cried?
A few days ago.
18) Have you ever sung in front of a large audience?
In Women’s Choir, a couple times. Alone, never.
19) If you could have one super power what would it be?
I would want the ability to transform into any animal that I desired, whether or not it’s extinct.
20) What's the first thing you notice about the opposite gender?
Their hairy legs. Don’t ask me why. If they’re wearing pants, any facial hair. Apparently hair is really fascinating and/or distracting to me or something! XD
21) What do you usually order from Starbucks?
I’ve never been to a Starbucks. *le gasp*
22) What's your biggest secret?
Do you really think I’d tell it here on a public website? Really? *raises eyebrow*
23) Favorite color?
Red or Blue.
24) Do you still watch kiddie shows?
Hell yeah! Why not? Better than some of the other stuff I’ve seen on T.V.
25) What are you?
My sign? Species? Religion? These questions are so vague sometimes! I am a human. Good enough.
26) Do you speak any other language?
A tiny bit of Spanish. Enough to have a conversation or get directions.
27) What's your favorite smell?
Old, musty books and parchment.
28) Describe your life in one word what would it be?
29) Have you ever kissed in the rain?
30) What are you thinking about right now?
Dean Winchester. I’m watching Supernatural while I do this survey and I’m getting a hankering for some Supernatural Fanfiction…
31) What should you be doing?
Taking a shower.
32) Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?
My family. We know how to push each other’s buttons.
33) Do you like working in the yard?
Not really, no. I’m not one for outside work/sweating. Books are more my thing.
34) If you could have any last name in the world, what would you want?
I kinda like mine, thanks. Stark would be cool, and not just because of Tony. :p Maybe Witwicky, because Primus that’s fun to say. XD Winchester is also fun to say, but then I’d have to be related to Dean. XD
35) Who last made you cry?
A Titanic survivor. I was listening to her firsthand account of the night the ship went down in this museum and about how she had to leave her father behind and I found myself tearing up while listening. The way her voice broke when she told her story…Don’t laugh, but it really got to me!
End of Quiz.
1- WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE TRANSFORMER?
Geez...You’re asking for me to pick just one!? Umm...I’d have to say... Knock Out and Breakdown...So epic. No contest. Had to pick two. Can't have one without the other. :p
2- WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU MET YOUR FAVORITE TRANSFORMER?
Me: OoO !!!! O...M...G! *squeals like a little girl* This is epic!!! You are epic!! *runs to hug Knock Out*
3- WHAT WOULD YOUR FAVORITE TRANSFORMER DO IF HE/SHE MET YOU?
Knock Out'd probably try to cut me half and examine my insides as a medical experiment or something. Breakdown would just step on me. Then Knock Out would complain about having to clean squishy human guts out from Breakdown's pedes. XD
4- WHAT MUSIC DOES HE/SHE LISTEN TO?
Huh. I can't really see Knock Out listening to music...Pop maybe. Breakdown...Hmm...Heavy Metal? Rock? I dunno.
5- DO YOU HAVE AN OC?
Yeah. Though she’s not a Mary-Sue or anything. Her name’s Willa.
6- WHAT WOULD YOUR OC DO IF HE/SHE MET YOUR FAVORITE TRANSFORMER?
Run . Run away. Run very fast.
7- WHO IS YOU FAVORITE AUTOBOT?
blows air out of cheeks* Too many to say, but I'll list a few. :) Ironhide, Cosmos, Preceptor, Ratchet, the Lambo Twins, Bumblebee, and the original Wheeljack. Not that ‘Que’ impostor. He’s just annoying.
8- WHAT CRAZY THING COULD YOU IMAGINE HE/SHE DOING?
Pranking ‘Hide and Hatchet until they get really PO’d and shoot at them, blowing something up in Wheeljacks lab, pranking the humans on base, getting in trouble, racing, jamming out, hanging out...Pretty much everything that can and will cause trouble. :)
9- WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE DECEPTICON?
Knock Out! *swoons* As soon as he said his first lines I squealed. When he wolf whistled at Optimus !!! XD His sarcasm and snips are epic. His vanity is pretty hilarious too. "You painted my paint job! Prepare for surgery!" Starscream is my second fav. Every time I see him, the first thing that goes through my head is "DEM HEELS!!" He's epic. VOTE STARSCREAM FOR LORD! XD When he was knocking on Megsie's faceplates...XD "How long have you been standing there...?" PRIMUS! XD
10- WHAT CRAZY THING COULD YOU IMAGINE HE/SHE DOING?
Torturing somebody, getting a cat, racing, prank calling Megatron on a good day, painting Megatron or Starscream while they're in recharge, starting a racing circuit, flirting with the other 'Cons to make them squirm...Hey! Decepticons gotta have their fun too!
11- WHAT WOULD YOUR FAVORITE AUTOBOT AND DECEPTICON DO IF THEY MET EACH OTHER?
'Scream would live up to his name! XD Knock Out might flirt for a bit to make everybody uncomfortable then peel out of there. Maybe shock a 'Bot or two with his cattleprod. Just generally duke it out. *shrugs*
12- WHO IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE AUTOBOT?
Que. What the heck is that!? That’s not even Wheeljack! It doesn’t even look like Wheeljack! How hard is it to call him Wheeljack. WTF is with this ‘Que’ thing?
13- WHO IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE DECEPTICON?
Airachnid. She killed Breakdown. How dare she break up the dream team that is Knock Out and Breakdown!? She's gonna get it. *glares at Spider 'Con*
14- IF YOU COULD MARRY YOUR FAVORITE TRANSFORMER, HOW MANY KIDS WOULD YOU HAVE?
Is that...is that even possible? How wold you even...when they’re so big and we’re so small...Umm...One or two...kids? What would the offspring even look like? What would they be called? O.o
15- WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE TRANSFORMERS PAIRING?
I always figured that they would be too busy blowing slag up to hook up. I dunno. The original pairings I guess. I don’t even know any original pairings. *shrugs*
16- HAVE YOU EVER CALLED A TRANSFORMER HOT?
Frag yeah! :D The cars they transform into alone are hot! Especially Sideswipe, ‘Bee, and Knock Out…*swoons*
17- IF YOU COULD TRANSFORM INTO A CAR, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Frag. I dunno know! I can’t really narrow it down to just one car. I have so many favorites...Maybe a Mini Cooper! :D Pfft! XD I'd be some Transformer! XD
18- WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE FEMALE AUTOBOT?
Arcee. She kicks serious aft in Transformers Prime.
19- WHAT SIDE WOULD YOU JOIN?
I have no idea...I love mechs on both sides...Knock Out or Optimus...Uhhh...Autobots! There! Sorry 'Cons, but I don't think that the Autobots will step on me just because it's fun...at least I don't think they will...Ironhide might! XD
What would you do if Number 1 woke you up in the middle of the night?
Me: BUMBLEBEE! TURN DOWN YOUR FRAGGIN’ RADIO!! *rage*
Ways to tell you’re a Transformer's fan:
1. You cuss at Decepticons in the movie (Only when they screw something up. Frag it Starscream!)
2. You laugh every time someone does something funny, even though you've seen it a gazzilion times (You have no idea...XD)
3. You memorize quotes (I can quote pretty much the whole movies...My family doesn't watch Transformers with me anymore because of it.)
4. You cuss at annoying people in the movies (Galloway. That little pain in everyone's aft.)
5. You dream of Transformers (Plot bunnies galore!)
6. You dream of your favorite Autobot being your guardian (Who doesn't?)
7. You think of Transformer's 75% of the day (Meh. More like 99.999999999% all day, every day.)
8. You buy journals to write your Transformer's stories in
9. You look at the sky and dream of an Autobot or Decepticon landing in your pool (I don't have a pool...Does a bird bath count?)
10. Your friends think you need therapy because of how much you talk about Transformers (And they never let me forget it.)
Feel free to copy and paste these in your profile! Sometimes I break a few of these, especially Rule #3. I miss out on little mistakes all the time! Totally annoying!
1) Do not make canon characters act completely out-of-character. The only reason you should do that is if you handle it carefully, it is short-term, and you have a very good explanation as to why. Nothing throws a person for a loop like their favorite character acting weird all of a sudden. This also means that you shouldn't treat your least favorite character like they're an idiot just because you hate them. Try to be fair to all the members of the canon, not just those you like. In fact, take it as a challenge to write them well, despite your personal feelings.
2) "There," "their," and "they're" are different words with different meanings. The same goes for "it's" and "its." Learn them and know which one is which. It makes a world of difference in your writing if you use the correct word.
3) Reread and double-check your work. Spell-check is not fool-proof. Sometimes just going over something will help you spot dumb mistakes. I end up writing out on paper my story first, then type it. That takes care a lot of mistakes, just copying it to the computer. Then, I reread it a little later to spot the rest. Find your own system, but you need to reread your work!
4) One word, people: grammar. Do not fear it; love it. Nothing can scare off a reader like horrid grammar in a story. And if they do stick around, chances are they can only barely understand what they're reading.
5) All pairings are fair game, if it makes sense. If there is no hint at a character having feelings towards another, good or bad, why act like its been there all along? Those new feelings can develop, but don't create them all at once. It's not nice to break up an established couple just to stick the hero with your original character either. And not every boy and girl (or boy and boy, or girl and girl. I'm not against that, if there is a evidence of that in the canon to support that kind of relationship. Please don't do that just because you can) has to be a couple. Friendships can be just as important and difficult to craft, but worth the effort in the long run.
6) "Ain't" is not a word. The only reason I will allow it in a story is in dialog. People can say it in conversation, but other than that... NO!
7) Be descriptive in your work. Don't just say "It was a black cat," say "The feline rubbed his midnight fur against her leg, blinking his amber eyes with pleasure." Much more fun to read.
8) There are hundreds of ways to say "said" (yelled, cried, whispered, begged, questioned, wondered, remarked, called, announced, gasped, laughed, smirked, growled, groaned, screamed, smiled, joked, hissed, explained, described, muttered, grinned, wept, panted, sighed, asked, coughed, snarled, shrieked, snapped, chuckled, choked, shouted, giggled, moaned, whined, complained, whimpered, breathed, mumbled, assured, purred, informed, babbled, yelped, lied, suggested, complimented, blabbed, snickered, commented, replied, grumbled, summarized, declared, etc). Use them. They're more descriptive of the tone, volume, style, and emotions of the speaker and really take a good story to a great story.
9) Don't be afraid to try new story ideas. Just think them out first. How many times do you find a fanfiction that is incomplete because a writer doesn't know where to go from there? It helps to have a rough plan for the story of how to get from point A to B. It prevents you from writing yourself into a corner. You can always change it as you go, but it will give you some structure to work with.
10) Original characters are fine to add to a story, just beware of the curse of Mary Sue. Make them believable. This means faults, imperfections, a back story (not an overly sappy one with either too much perfection or too much angst! That's not a back story; that's a soap opera), and real personality. Don't just photocopy yourself in so you can date your favorite character, either. Create an original character, meaning not existing elsewhere (including the real world). In all likelihood, not every canon character will like the same person equally. Some may hate them (shocking, right?) and they could be very well justified in their hate. Some personalities just clash. (This does not mean that your least favorite character must be mean to your original character so you can show the world why you hate that character. Try to be better than that.) The more realistic you can make them, the better. If possible, create an individual that could easily have existed since the beginning, even if they didn't deal with the canon characters directly, and seems to belong in that universe.
Chasing The Sun - The Wanted
Turn on your ipod/ipad/nook/tablet/computer/whatever you listen to music with and put it on shuffle. The name of the song answers the question no matter how dumb or silly it may seem. NO SKIPPING SONGS!!!
1. What is your motto?
Unchained - Van Halen (Keep the hyper unchained! Whoo! Crazy sugar rush ACTIVATE! XD)
2. What do your friends think of you?
One Step Closer - Linkin Park (They're annoyed with me? They're tired of me talking? Aww...)
3. What do you think about very often?
Beauty School Dropout - Grease Soundtrack (Dropping out of school/class? I'd say so! School stress! *tears hair out*)
4. What is 2 plus 2?
Can You Feel The Love Tonight - Lion King Soundtrack (Oh...my...Something completely dirty came to mind...)
5. What do you think of your best friend?
Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club - The Beatles (She hates the Beatles. Maybe trying to get her to like them more?)
6. What do you think about the person you like?
We Are Young - 3OH!3 (Umm...I'm more of a 'Goody-Two Shoes' for this to be true. XD)
7. What is your life story?
Pre-Race Pageantry - Randy Newman (My life is like a race sometimes...)
8. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Be Prepared - Lion King Soundtrack (I WANNA BE SCAR! HEAR MY ROAR!)
9. What do you think when you see the person you like?
Leave Out All The Rest - Linkin Park (Umm...kinda right...hmm...I don't really think about him dying sooo...)
10. What do your parents think of you?
Deathly Hallows - Alexandre Desplat (They think that I am totally into Harry Potter.)
11. What will you dance to at your wedding?
No Easy Way - Digital Daggers (Umm...No. Don't think so. Good song, but not at my wedding.)
12. What will they play at your funeral?
Life Is A Highway - Rascal Flats (Are they trying to cheer up the people at my funeral and tell them to move on?!)
13. What is your hobby/interest?
Spanked - Van Halen (OH PRIMUS NO!)
14. What is your biggest secret?
If I Die Young - The Band Perry (Welp. I'm not thinking about dying anytime soon sooo...)
15. If you could go back in time what would you change?
Big Bad Cat - Rugrats Go Wild Soundtrack (The hell...Maybe not getting a cat? Then I wouldn't have to scoop their boxes.)
16. What is the worst thing that could happen?
Victimized - Linkin Park (Becoming a victim of something would be pretty bad. Depends what I'm a victim of.)
17. How will you die?
Another Story - Nicholas Hooper (Like Harry? ...Um. Maybe like Siruis? KILLED OFF BY DRAPES! DRAT!)
18. What is the one thing you will regret?
Daddy Sang Bass - Johnny Cash (Not spending enough time with my family? That sounds about right...)
19. What makes you laugh?
The Edge Of Glory - Lady Gaga (Talking about Lady Gaga and her...outfits makes me laugh. XD)
20. Will you ever get married?
Buckbeak's Flight - John Williams (The music sounds happy. Is that a yes? I'll take it as one.)
21. What kind of car will you have?
Meteor Shower - Owl City (Either it's a really sweet and fast ride like a meteor...or really junky because of meteor dents.)
22. What scares you the most?
Can't Stand Still - AC/DC (Really having to use the restroom? JK Yeah, being antsy is annoying. Not scary though.)
23. Does anyone like you?
Dragonfly - Shaman's Harvest (No? Yes? He can't decide?)
24. What hurts right now?
Purple People Eater - Sheb Wooley (I am going to be eaten by a monster. Ouch.)
25. What will you repost this as?
Chasing The Sun - The Wanted (Sure. *shrugs*)
What I thought after this thing was over: This was...different...
The Insanity Test
You have screamed at an inanimate object for 'hurting you.'
You know that it IS possible to lick your elbow.
You just sang them to make sure.
You have tripped on your own feet and fallen.
You have seen the Matrix and still don't get it.
You tried to drink out of a straw, but it went into your nose.
You have fallen asleep in class.
You use your fingers to do simple math.
You have posted bulletins because you are scared that what they say will happen if you don't.
Now divide it by thirty-six and times by 100.
I'm 91% insane...I'm so proud of myself...*sniff* I must get to 100%!
You know you're obsessed with Harry Potter when...
-You draw deathly hallow signs on everything. (I’m sure that the people who sit in the desk after me think I’m in some kind of cult and that that’s my gang sign or something!)
-You think of Fred and George when you see twins.
-You believe in Nargles.
-You cried more when you read the 7th book than you did when your grandpa died.
-You know how many pages there are in the seventh book.
-You can recite the part when Snape dies.
-You hate when they skip important stuff in the movies.
-You ask people in candy stores if they sell Acid Pops or cockroach clusters.
-You think Neville and Luna belong together.
-You hate that Ginny and Harry have absolutely no chemistry in the movies.
-You think your Hogwarts letter was one of many given to Harry Potter.
-You yell at people when they say Snape was evil. (He was just misunderstood!)
-You think Draco is hot just because he has a Dark Mark.
-You want to get a tattoo of the Dark Mark on your left forearm. (Have considered it…Have seen it on others and it looks bad aft!)
-You hate when people don't capitalize things right in a fanfic.
-You still wish Lily and Severus ended up together. (James was an AFT!)
-You believe Albus Severus Potter is the sexier, bad-mouthed, version of Harry Potter.
-You say bloody hell and laugh because you love Ron.
-You think gingers have souls, the Weasleys prove it. (My mom’s a ginger! You sayin’ my mother doesn’t have a soul?)
-You think Fred is hotter than his identical twin, George. (I don’t know why, but I do…Why is this? Someone help me.)
-You found a stick, and made it your wand. (If I can’t channel magic through it, at least I can still hit people with it.)
-You think of Teddy with turquoise hair, just because of the picture in the 7th book.
-When you see someone with round glasses, you say "Hi Harry".
-When you see bushy brown hair, you think of Hermione.
-When someone tries to reference Harry Potter, and fails, you correct them.
-You try to find Hogwarts on Google Maps.
-You think Scorpius and Rose belong together.
-You love Dramione, but you still love Ron and Hermione.
-You think of Dumbledore when you see old guys with long beards.
-You plan on naming your children after characters in the books.
Pick your birth month and birth day out to find out what happens!
January: Bonded to
February: Arrested by
March: Traded lives with
May: Killed by
June: Child of
July: In love with
August: Captured by
September: Sharing a prison cell with
October: Handcuffed to
November: Became the pet of
December: Saved by
4: The Fallen
10: Optimus Prime
11: Sunstreaker and Sideswipe
12: The Aerialbots
20: The Stunticons
26: Sentinel Prime
29: Skidz and Mudflap
You know you are obsessed with Transformers when…..
-You hug every yellow vehicle thinking its Bumblebee.
-You are distrustful of any black and white saleen mustang.
-You suspect every semi truck with flames is Optimus Prime,
-You don’t trust black cop cars for fear that it is Barricade.
-You constantly wait for things to crash from Decepticon attack.
-You cannot look at a boombox the same way anymore.
-You used to hate technology and now you love it.
-You have read every bit of fan information to see what is going to happen in TF 4. (Primus yes.)
-You see the title Deception and think Decepticon. (Every slaggin' time!)
-You name your stuff after Autobots or Decepticons.
-Radio Controlled robots are no longer good enough for you.
-You start fights with Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter, and Twilight fans and state a 200-page thesis why the Transformers are better than pirates and wizards and vampires.
-You see an ambulance and think it is Ratchet.
-You claim one of the NASCAR’s is actually Hot Rod in disguise. (Or one of the Wreckers.)
-You state that Jenny (XJ9) is sucky in comparison to Arcee.
-You know each song ever used in TF.
-You think Stan Bush is hiding secrets to the locations of real TF’s.
-You think Darth Vader is a wuss and Megatron is the real Lord of the Sith.
-You want to join the Air Force or Navy just to fly a F-22 or F-15 or F-16.
-You write an essay for school on what you want to be when you grow up about how you want to be an Autobot when you grow up.
-You call the White House and suggest sending Scorponok to Iraq to end the war.
-You call your gun Ironhide.
-You think your teacher's attitude resembles that of Shockwaves.
-You get your parents obsessed with it as well.
-You give people headaches from constant babble on TF theories.
-You start calling all insects Insecticons.
-You name old cassette tapes after Soundwave's.
-You cannot hear the word blackout without thinking of Blackout.
-You start trying to talk like Blurr.
-You start allegiances at your school and cause a school wide war with the other side for power over the playground.
-You think your teachers are really Decepticons in pretender shells.
-You use Jetfire as a source for a science paper.
-You cannot call construction machines by their proper name. And you start calling them by Constructicon names.
-You think all UFO’s are Cosmos.
-You go to a museum on natural history and call the dinosaurs by dinobot names.
-You run for class president under the saying “Peace through tyranny.” --or You run for class president under the saying “Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.”
-You separate your family by fraction and sub-group.
-You used to hate the color yellow and now love it.
-You look at a map of astronomy and try to locate planet Junk or Cybertron.
-You play Prowl vs. Barricade instead of Good cop vs. Bad cop.
-You think Decepticons caused the California forest fires.
-You claim every earthquake is caused by Rumble.
-You claim the oil crisis is caused by Megatron wanting Energon.
-You don’t say WTF anymore you say What the Matrix.
-You do not call electricity 'electricity' anymore and call it Energon now.
-You think the head of congress is really a Quintessian.
-You take to the shooting range to learn how to shoot moving targets. That way you can shoot down Decepticon Seekers.
-You think the end of the world will come from Unicron.
-You join Transformer fanclubs.
-You own a Transformer related site.
-You are the leader of a Transformers fanbase.
-You need to seek psychiatric help for delusional disorder from transformers induced hallucinations.
-You see anything TF and go fan crazy.
-You bought the DVD the first day it came out.
-You saw the movie over 25 times.
-You call yourself by your favourite autobot/decepticon's designation.
-You give your friends and family Bot/Con designations.
-You have to check the Transformers aisle for new toys everytime you go to Walmart.
-You have a meltdown when you see Transformers with My Little Pony, not killing them.
-You have convinced yourself that your action figures are alive.
-You start jumping at the sight of new merchendise.
-You have many, many, MANY costume ideas
--You add to this list.
1. Grab the nearest book to you, turn to page 81, Line 4.
to do, I began bringing these back to the cabin on my way home
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Supernatural Season 1 Episode 1 “Pilot” :p
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
7:23 p.m. (Hell…Way off.)
6. With the exception of the computer what else can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Around 5:45-ish. I was just getting back home from a camping trip and was unpacking.
8. Before you started this survey what did you look at?
Through the many files on my USB Drive.
9. What are you wearing?
Navy colored Silver Dollar City Shirt with ratty blue jeans.
10. Did you dream last night?
I can barely remember it. Something about trail rides. *shrugs*
11. When did you last laugh?
A couple hour ago.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
Posters of various movies, some drawings that friends have done for me, a Pirates of the Caribbean clock, and some picture frames.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
I was just among the public a few days ago at an amusement park. That’s a yes. Humans be crazy by nature.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Something to pass the time and fill the profile with. :)
15. What is the last film you saw?
The Dark Knight Rises.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight. What would you buy?
Friggin’ tickets to Universal Studios in Orlando, Florida! They have a new Transformers ride down there! *heavenly music*
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
Uhh…I’m allergic to mosquito bites?
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Eugh…I hate questions like this…PASS!
19. Do you like to dance?
Yes, but I’m not very good at it. :P
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Dean or Nick.
You like being in charge.
You feel at home in the water.
You’re not that much of a people person.
You experience bad moods on a regular basis.
You like listening to loud, angry music.
You spend most of your time alone.
You own a garden.
You often start fights.
You’re a very aggressive type of person.
You don’t take crap from anybody.
You have an insatiable thirst for knowledge.
You’re very creative and artistic.
You like writing poetry.
You like going to art museums.
HUNTTER OF ARTEMIS
You dislike boys in general.
You like silver.
You have a way with tools.
You’re the best at Woodshop in your class.
Every guy/girl swoons for you.
You like pickpocketing your friends.
You’re the life of the party.
You feel that you’re abundant in life.
Being called 'crazy' is a compliment
We defended the Stone,
If you've ever cried when listening to Transformers music...
If you've ever sworn to be an Autobot/Decepticon...
If you've ever compared a guy to a Transformer...
If you still read fanfics and watch the films even when people call you a nerd...
If you broke your heart when your favorite one died...
... and cheered like Hell itself had fallen when they returned to life...
... Post this, fellow Transfan, and know that we are more than meets the eye.
Unsafe External Link