Author has written 1 story for Charmed.
Okay. This all you need to know:
1. I’m Australian.
2. I’m a girl.
3. I’m of age.
4. I’m really into alternative rock – Linkin Park is my favourite band. (Although I have to say Florence the Machine is my favourite band, but are they alternative rock?)
5. I’m Christian, but I don’t shove my beliefs down other people’s throats. I understand and respect that everyone has different customs and ideas on how to live their lives.
6. My favourite hobby is reading. I could spend a whole day reading… Oh wait, I’ve already done that. What I really don’t get is how someone can boast, actually boast, that they haven’t read a single book in their life. Books help us develop our minds and grow as a person. Reading helps us learn different ways of speech, how to use our words, to be able to use our imagination. Books are such wonderful, wonderful things, and they’ve been around for thousands of years. I pity the people who are proud of not reading any books.
7. My all time favourite food is chocolate, especially Cadbury’s Marble… too bad they are no longer selling it. Cadbury's plain chocolate has now become #1.
8. The 5 movies that I could stick on and watch every day without getting bored are “Hocus Pocus”, "The Addams Family Values", “How to Train Your Dragon”, "Labyrinth" and "Strictly Ballroom". Not that I do… that much…
9. My favourite TV shows are Stargate SG-1 and Stargate Atlantis. And no, not Stargate Universe. That is just a piece of crap that is basically a reality TV show without the reality. I mean, you don’t see any aliens until, what, the end of the first season? And they bloody well cancelled Atlantis (a really good one) for craptastic SGU that only lasted 2 bloody seasons!! Atlantis was getting really good (the city had landed on Earth!) and they cancelled it for a show that is just about a bunch of people bitching to one another. There is no real action. What about all those times SG-1 and SGA-1 got captured by the enemy and had to escape? What about all those cool battle scenes with the C4 explosions and the passing of weapon fire? What about the Replicators? What about the bad guy that you can’t help loving (Ba'al the Goa'uld and Todd the Wraith)? What about having the leader on the main team do the right thing even if it might be considered wrong? What about having EPIC battles between us Earthlings and the enemy (i.e. all three parts of The Siege in SGA, the season 7 finale of SG-1 - just to name 2 examples)? SGU sucks arse.
10. The main reason I signed on to FanFiction.Net was so that I could review any story that I liked.
According to the "Sorting Hat" test on www.personalitylab.org, I belong in Ravenclaw.
P.S. Avatar is not mine, it belongs to sharpie91 from deviantART (a fantastic site, I might add).
You know you're desperate when the love of your life doesn't exist in your own dimension. Copy this into your profile if you have fallen madly in love/obsessed with an anime character. Put your penname into this and name the character in parentheses: Kaiseress (Zane Truesdale/Marufuji Ryo); AlukaKaiserin (ditto as my alter-ego XD); Rubyqueen808 (Jesse Anderson/Johan Anderson); Autumn-Angel-31 (Jim 'Crocodile' Cook); Atem's Sister Atea (Pharaoh Atem, he's SO BEYOND HOT!!); Princess Atemna(Pharaoh Atem for Atea's reason and Yusei Fudo from 5Ds); AkixYusei(Bastion Misawa/Daichi Misawa); Yugiohfan1997 (Ryou/ Yami Bakura they're super cute X3), AutumnSolstice13 (I won't even try to list them all); Kyofan101 (Kyoya Ootori/Hikaru Hitachiin) Smegs32 (Takumi Usui/Hikaru and Kaoru/Karin Maaka/Mizore Shirayuki)
Favourite quotes from Stargate SG-1:
Daniel Jackson: Well, they didn't call them the Dark Ages because it was dark. "Demons", Season 3
Jack O'Neill: Carter, if I ever get the urge to help anybody again, feel free to give me a swift kick... Major, next time Daniel gets the urge to help someone, shoot him. "Demons", Season 3
Samantha Carter: Maybourne, you are an idiot every day of the week. Why couldn't you have just taken one day off?! "Foothold", S4
Jack O'Neill: What kind of archaeologist carries a weapon?
Jack O'Neill: [stuck in a timeloop] If we don't find a way out of this soon, I'm gonna lose it.
Dr. Daniel Jackson: [to Shaka, who's just refused Daniel's energy bar] Now, don't say 'ka' till you've tried it. "The First Ones", S4
Raymond 'Ray' Gunne: I'm Christian Bocher. I'm portraying the character of Raymond Gunne, who portrays the character of Dr. Levant which is based on the character, uh, Daniel Jackson, portrayed by the actor Michael Shanks, originally portrayed by the actor James Spader in the feature film. "Wormhole X-Treme", S5
Peter DeLuise: Read my lips - BIGGER! "Wormhole X-Treme", S5
Harry Maybourne: Hi, Jack.
Harry Maybourne: If you need me, I'm at the Accent Inn checked in under the name of Cassidy.
Rodney McKay: Has a real flair for the dramatic, doesn't he? Very theatircal.
Rodney McKay: "Yeah, hey, Anubis, this is your agent. You're playing it way over the top. Can you get serious, please?" "Redemption: Part 2", S6
Ba'al: I am Ba'al.
Her'ak: [Anubis's Jaffa have SG-1 cornered] Surrender or die.
Daniel Jackson: Look, all I know is that the place you're searching right now is not it.
Daniel Jackson: Stranger things have happened.
Daniel: What's this? Artifacts?
Vala Mal Doran: [to Daniel -- cheesy grin] Let's make babies! "Avalon: Part 1", S9
Hank Landry: [about Vala] She accused the Chairman of the Senate Appropriations Committee of having, uh, well let's just call it an insufficient manhood. She's gotta go. "The Ties That Bind", S9
Vala Mal Doran: The Sodan were using these devices for hundreds of years. You'd think there'd at least be a label on the side in bold print that says, "Beware, may cause deadly, extra-dimensional, radioactive, monster-causing creature to appear." Or at least "Danger" would have been nice. "Univited", S10
Teal'c: Indeed. "Almost every episode in each season... as well as the one eyebrow raise. :)"
Favourite quotes from Stargate Atlantis: (So far)
Carson Beckett: The dots don't tell us much about who's who. How do we know which one's the Major?
Dr. Carson Beckett: What shall I say?
Hermiod: What are you doing?
Major Lorne: Dr Parrish said a day or two of exposure wasn't going to kill us.
Major Lorne: Wow, you must really be some kind of genius.
Rodney McKay: I'm not crazy, I just have another consciousness in my brain.
John Sheppard: R2, I need you to turn the auto pilot off! "The Lost Boys", S2
John Sheppard: [to Ronon] Easy Chewy, those-those buttons are your friends! "The Daedalus Variations", S5
Rodney McKay: [to John Sheppard] You're a good friend, Arthur. "The Shrine", S5
I thought this was awesome and incredibly amusing (haha, I just wrote alliteration)
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as: Knowing when to come in out of the rain; why the early bird gets the worm; Life isn't always fair; and Maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6 year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get Parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion or a band-aid to a student; but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband; churches became businesses; and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap, and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents, Truth and Trust; his wife, Discretion; his daughter, Responsibility; and his son, Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers; I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that people call weird and a freak either behind my back or to my face. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a boyfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn’t care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Harry Potter, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, ReganBaxter, Emo Pirate, Phoenix xxxx, Smegs32.
There's that strange girl in the background that you see everywhere. She doesn't talk to a lot of people, she's not the prettiest girl there, and she's always got a book or notebook. She won't talk because she's too shy. She's shy because nearly everyone's she's tried to be friends with has rejected or hurt her. She prefers a book because good always wins and she writes because those are the only happy endings she ever sees. I'm one of those strange girls. Repost this if you are one too and add your name to the list. That way all those "strange girls" can see that they are not so strange, or alone. Originally by Lady Firewing, Wolf skater, Death For One, Smegs32.
FANFICTION- UNITED NATIONS!! Has anyone else noticed how a lot of us get along and make friends on here and we can be from completely different countries? WTH!? We're here making world peace on the INTERNET and we have all those ambassadors and senators and whatever struggling with it!! If you realize this (or read this and agreed) copy and paste this and add your name and country (country is optional) to the list. SPREAD THE PEACE!!: Naruto-fan-Okami-chan (USA), NaraTemari011 (Puerto Rico), Lala girl in Lalaland (USA), Kakashi Forever (England) Anime895(USA), Starwatcher-shadow (Belgium), icyprincess1 (USA), Marshmellowtime (USA), Fury-Writer-17 (USA) Verdigurl ( New Zealand ) justiceintheworldofhp-yearight (USA) Smegs32 (Australia)