Poll: Should I make a small Harem 2 maybe 3, will provide decent reason in Kyuubi's Apprentice? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Naruto.
I am new on here. I would like to first start off with a simple fact. My favorite of all anime/manga is Naruto. Sorry, but it is. I am a college student at the university of alabama,(roll tideee), and am a chemical engineering major. Some of the stories I write might have some sciency jargon in them. Anyways, as for my favorite pairings, my most favorite has to be Naruto and Hinata. Sorry, but it's the best one that would work, in my opinion. One of my favorite fanfic's on here, one that I would recommend anyone to read is "The most Powerful Duo: The Ultimate Shinobi" it should be in my favorites. Okay more about me, I was born and raised in Alabama, had a normal life, and now am going to college on a tuition and engineering scholarship, I have a girlfriend whom I call my "high school sweetheart" even though we have been together for almost three years, and since college, our relationship has gotten stronger. She is, or used to be, so much like Hinata it is funny. She is shy, introvert, quiet, not outspoken...love her so much. So yeah, her and I are actually working on a piece together, we actually have been typing it out on an Instant messenger, so it might take a while for us to put it on here, but I must say, it seems like it is going to be a good one. Thanks for taking the time to read this.
1. Who are/is your favorite Naruto character(s)? Naruto (duh), Hinata, Pein, Jaraiya, Kakashi, many more.
2. What is/are your favorite pairing(s)? NaruHina, GaaMat, ShikaTem, NejiTen, leesaku
3. Are you a Naruto yaoi or hentai fan? yaoi is some disgusting shit, and never seen hentai, so neither
4. Ever cosplayed Naruto characters? ummmm...I have a hard enough time convincing people i'm not a "weeaboo" so no, i don't cosplay.
5. List your collection of Naruto junk and merchandise, if any: None
6. Have you ever felt that you were destined to be with a Naruto character? No.
7. NaruHina or KibaHina? NaruHina
8. SasuSaku or SasuNaru? SasuNaru is disgusting, and I think Sasuke will end up dying, so probably leesaku
9. Which team is your favorite? Team 7 or Team Gai? Team 7
10. Do you support the obito theory? (Tobi=Obito) No.
11. Do you support the 'Yondaime is Naruto's father' theory? yes, because its clearly not a theory
12. Your favorite Akatsuki member? Tobi (Not madara) / pein
13. Are you Pro-Sasuke or Anti-Sasuke? Both. pro before he turns into a sick bastard, Anti after he nearly kills Team 7.
14. Have you seen all Naruto episodes so far (including Shippuden and fillers)? Every ep, film, OVA, manga
15. Have you read all the chapters so far? Yes, though i really wish i hadn't
16. Do you believe Naruto has ADD? yes
17. Sub or dub? dub, i can focus more on the show without having to read translations
18. Pro-Sakura or Anti-Sakura? anti when she's 12, pro when she gets a little older.
19. Tobi = Annoying or funny? Both!
20. Do you even know who Tobi is? Akatsuki guy who wears the swirly orange mask? also known as madara.
21. Gai = Sexy beast or Ugly nerd? freak of nature
22. Which character would be the best crossdresser? orochimaru
23. Rock Lee = Weird or Awesome? freak of nature number 2
24. Which character would be best OOC? Who and how? erm..
25. Do you like Naruto fanfics? Hell yeah
26. Do you write Naruto fanfics? yes, first one is Kyuubi's Apprentice
27. Do you like lemons? yes, but only depending on the couple.
28. Do your parents know about the Naruto characters? no...
29. Have you watched the Naruto Abridged Series? some eps. I love it.
30. Have you seen The Naruto Ultimate Fanflashes? No...
31. Have you ever gotten someone else hooked on Naruto? yes :)
32. Have you ever been drawing Naruto in school and has someone recognized it? no
33. Have you ever been in class drawing Naruto and the teacher came up to you and said 'WTF is this?' No
34. Has Naruto affected your school life and grades? no
35. Are you broke thanks to Naruto? Nope...
36. Do you want to read Icha Icha Paradise? no
37. Do you support the 'Yondaime is the Akatsuki Leader' theory? No
38. Do you draw Naruto fanart? If so, count how many there are in your gallery. No.
39. Is Sasuke still sexy in his second stage of the cursed seal? wasn't sexy to begin with, come on people, he's just a cartoon.
40. Do you have a Naruto OC? no; not yet anyways.
41. Looking back at some of your answers, do you think Naruto has taken over your life? almost...nah, college and my girlfriend have taken over my life.
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE:
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered for having cultivated such valuable lessons as: knowing when to come in out of the rain, why the early bird gets the worm, life isn't always fair, and maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate, teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch, and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion, or a band-aid to a student, but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband, churches became businesses, and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents Truth and Trust, his wife Discretion, his daughter Responsibility, and his son Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
Naruto fanfics are over populated by yaoi, primarily NaruSasu. If you believe me put this on your profile.
You say BABY PINK
(DON'T LET THE SPIRIT OF METAL DIE!!!)