Poll: Who is cooler, Harry Potter or Artemis Fowl? Not the books, but the characters themselves. Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Pokémon.
I'm going to put information right here in bold print about the stories I'm working on and other stuff.
All of you people who don't review- yes, I'm talking to you! You make me sad! I want to know what you think! Just a simple "I really liked_." or "You could have done_better." would be nice. Thank you!
NOTICE! I have a new rule. Until I get at least five reviews for a chapter I won't post the next one. And the same follows for that chapter, and the one after that. I need feedback! And I'm still trying to rename On The Run. Please help me people! I've had a ton of visitors to my story and a whopping TWO reviews! *cries* It's not like you have to write a whole page, just let me know what sucks and what doesn't suck, and of course if you have an idea they're all welcome!
7/20/11 Sorry I left y'all hanging for so long. I'm taking a break to actually write, so hopefully by the next update I'll have several new chapters. Sorry! I actually have a social life for once, and I'm finding it difficult to balance my friends, clubs, writing, and personal time. So, just to be clear, don't expect an update anytime soon. And, um, please don't kill me. :)
If you are interested in me then here are a few things you should know.
I am a total, complete, slightly obsessed Pokémon fan. My favorite Pokémon is Lucario, but if i were to become a Pokémon, I would be a rare golden Luxio.
I love Star Wars with a passion.
I love to read. My favorite books are: Harry Potter, (call me weird, but I love Severus Snape) Eragon, (I have this thing for Murtagh) Artemis Fowl, Percy Jackson, Warriors, etc.
My current favorite quote is "When life hands you lemons, make orange juice and leave the rest of the world to wonder how the hell you managed it." I think it's really cool, plus I love orange juice. (Yum...)
I like Severus Snape. I ship Severus/Hermione.
WARNING! This is one of those copy-and-paste things! Don't like, don't read, don't bug me about it.
If you have ever undressed Severus Snape in your mind, copy and paste this into your profile...and put your name here, because we want to know who you are. :P -That Crazy Hippie Gurl
If you have more than 100 books in your room, copy this into your profile. (Just counted. 161, and I just got rid of like forty or fifty because my shelf is crammed full, with books stuck in the space between the line of books and the shelf above, and piled next to my bed, and in every empty space in my backpack...)
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you walk and trip or stumble because you're too busy reading a book copy and paste this into your profile. (You should like this, Erin.)
If you think the Cocoa puffs Turkey Bird thing should go rehab, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs copy this into your profile. (*Blush* What, me?! I never do that! And I, uh, certainly didn't do it yesterday!)
If several inanimate objects hate you copy and paste this into your profile!
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile. (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!)
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
Most people would be offended if someone asked them what was wrong with their mind. Copy this into your profile if you would be one of the few people that would answer, "Where to begin?"
If you've ever wished you could go into a book and strangle some of the characters for being so incredibly dumb, copy and paste this into your profile. (I wish I could strangle Draco Malfoy for being a JERK! And I want to strangle Artemis Fowl. When will he get it through his head that he and Holly are perfect for each other?)
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?" copy and paste this on your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE that it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile
If there are times where you just wanna annoy someone for the heck of it copy this into your profile.
If you have ever yelled at the book you were reading because the characters did something stupid post this on your profile. (So that's why people think I'm crazy...)
If you've ever walked into a doorway that you could've clearly dodged, you just weren't paying close enough attention, copy and paste this on your profile. (DUDE...like, every day!)
If you ever were told to go somewhere and you forgot why and you had to go back to find out copy this into your profile!
If you are aware that so many people nowadays pretend to be someone they're not, copy this on your profile.
If you hear voices in your head, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you think that being unique is cooler than being cool, copy this on your profile.
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you regularly trip over air molecules, copy and paste this into your profile. (Anyone can trip over their own feet, but it takes real skill to trip over air molecules. I prefer to look at it that way.)
If you ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this into your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
If you have no idea why someone started these copy and paste quotes, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever slapped your self on the head and/or banged your head on a table for no reason put this on your profile.
If you think that Global Warming is real, and that it should be dealt with, copy and paste this into your profile.
85 percent of Teenagers spend more time watching TV rather then read, if you are part of the 15 percent who read more that watch TV then cut and paste this to your Profile
If George W. Bush is getting on your nerves for various reasons, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't know why people can't get it through their heads that members of the opposite sex can just be friends, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you don't have a problem with homosexuals, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you’ve ever made faces in front of a security camera then paste this in your profile
If you have ever run into a sliding glass door because you didn't see it, copy and paste this into your profile. (Does a real wooden door count?)
If you are against racism, COPY THIS ONTO YOUR PROFILE. The only race is humanity. (SUCK IT UP YOU STUPID RACISTS!!!)
For me, crazy is a loose term. Crazy is where you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you just what you find so interesting about the eraser. Crazy is when you have an hour long sob-fest, then start singing and dancing when your favourite song plays. Crazy is where you do or say a totally random thing, like 'do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?' or start having a thumb war with yourself (I find I am a tough opponent). So if you're crazy copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
If you've ever spent a long amount of time looking for something that you were holding/wearing, copy this to your profile
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you are guilty of doing a British, Irish, Australian, Southern accent or Elvis impression, copy this in your profile.
If you've ever walked into a wall because you were looking sideways at a friend, copy this into your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're one of those people who get excited when you see just two reviews, paste this into your profile. (HINT HINT, lol)
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, add this to your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile. (YES! I do that ALL THE TIME! Confuses the heck out of people too...just like everything else I say... :)
IF YOU HAVE SPELLED YOUR NAME WRONG PASTE THIS IN YOUR PROFILE (I have a good excuse- my last name's 12 letters long. ;P)
Put this in your profile if you know someone who is fighting, has survived, or died of cancer. (My old PE teacher. He's so endearing- always laughing and smiling and joking, you can't help but love him! Luckily he's going to live but he can't come back to teach, and his beautiful long blonde hair is gone. I MISS YOU MR. MATT!)
If you have embarrassing memories that make you want to smack yourself copy this into your profile. (SMACK! SMACK! SMACK!)
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile
If you love chocolate as much as I do, copy this into your profile. XD
If you have ever had a crush on a fictional character, copy and paste this on your profile and add your penname and the name(s) of the characters you have crushed on: HollyluvsArty (James Potter, Sirius Black (when he was young), Artemis Fowl) comix-freak (Artemis Fowl (and Arty is my one and only!))scarilyobsessed(Fang, from maximum ride) Natalie-07 (Jack Sparrow, I know I know he's older then my dad but it's not like we're actually dating!) Silverstar's Shadow (Kratos Aurion (like practically every other girl who plays ToS religiously), Yuan (damn the people who decided to never tell you his last name!), Sirius Black (not Gary the Old Man... I imagined him to look a little more like Adam from Three Days Grace... hehe... Ahem.), Draco Malfoy), AsterEris:Firefall'sLegacy(Jasper Cullen...sigh...and PRINCE CASPIAN.), AviorHyrax (Fell from fell...I love him, I know, hes a wolf...can't I have my dream? Murtaghlaughing really hard right now Aster..., Mr. Darcyawwwww, i love him, again, still laughing,artemis fowl, Victor, from Cathy's book/key(I have a lot more but still)), some crazy girl who likes pie (Um... My friend's in love with Firestar, does that count? lol, no, jk. (Even though she is) Anyway, SETH TIS BE MIIIIIIINE!! Actually, I'm sharing him with a friend, BUT I'M NOT SHARING HIM WITH YOU!, AH4EVER (Artemis fowl and Edward Cullen); Holly Marie Fowl (Harry Potter, when I was younger, a few minor ones like Percy Jackson, Jace from City of Bones and Fang from maximum ride, but, of course the major one is, and has been for a while, Artemis Fowl, gods he's awesome. . . .But he belongs to Holly so back off peoples!!) That Crazy Hippie Gurl (Murtagh from Eragon...OH MY GOSH I love him so much...He's so hot...shaggy hair, peircing eyes, a sad, mostly unknown past, and the fact that he's such a strong, kind person under all that crap. Oh, and Sirius Black, from Harry Potter. Mmm...and, my personal favorite, Severus Snape. He. Is. So. Hot. That rich, deep, slow voice...and his biting sarcasm. I love him. he makes me laugh. And then cry, because he is fictional.)
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile (doesn't everybody???)
If you've ever talked to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile. (Ha! I do that all the time!)
If you love Fanfiction.net, copy and paste this to your profile!
My best friend is insane. If you have an insane friend, copy this into your profile.
If you think the monkeys drinking coffee is absolutely normal, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you're a girl and get sick and tired of guys assuming that you're weak and can’t fight, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever sung a song you hated so much, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever stopped to look at something in the middle of a busy street, copy this into your profile
If you have ever fallen off a chair backwards, copy this into your profile (I just did that earlier today!)
If you ever felt like just running somewhere, copy this into your profile.
If you and your friend break out into song in a public area put this on your profile.
-If you are Harry Potter obsessed, copy this into you profile.
If you are a ninja, copy and paste this into your profile. (YEAH, BABY! Ninjas rock my socks! Sorry, I just had to say that.)
If you are a Jedi, copy and paste this into your profile, and may the Force be with you.
-If you have ever gone around poking random people copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile. (Yeah... not sure if he'd be happy I said that... But it's all truth!)
Don’t mess with me. I've got a stick. (Sorry, that was completely random, but I just had to put it there.)
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that poor Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you hear voices in your head, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you KNOW the voices in your head ARE REAL, copy and paste this onto your profile!
If you LOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Star Wars, put this in your profile, and may the Force be with you!
If you keep too many secrets, paste this in your profile
If your mature then paste this in your profile
If you don’t have a life then paste this in your profile
If you’re a geek/nerd paste this in your profile
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vice versa copy this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over air, copy this into your profile.
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy this to your profile.
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites copy and past this into your profile.
If someone has ever said something to you that had nothing to do with your current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless, copy this to your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you are a fangirl of any villain, copy and paste this into your profile!
If you forgot your phone number when someone asks for it copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you are bored and like to write stuff, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you feel that all good men in the world are taken, gay, or anime characters, paste this into your profile.
If you talk back to the TV, copy this into your profile.
Nerds are cool. Nerds are smart. Nerds will one day rule the universe. If you are a nerd and proud of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a wild imagination and it seems that no one appreciates it or doesn't have an imagination for squat, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you are secretly the embodiment of Satan and the only thing that's prevented you from flat out killing anyone is the law and that stupid voice in your head called "your conscience", then copy this into your profile and join the Bunny and the Kitty.
If you love rain, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever seen a movie (or show) so many times that you can quote it word for word. And you do at random moments; copy and paste this in your profile.
If you have ever felt the undeniable urge to slam your head into something, whether it is another person or not copy this into your profile
If you are pure evil with a heart of gold, copy and paste this to your profile.
SPLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! If you are really random copy and paste this to your profile.
If you have ever said something that has nothing to do with the current conversation, copy and paste this into your profile, and I like tomatoes.
If you are disgusted by the crap people now call "Disney" Copy and paste this in your signature.
But luckily next year I'll be transferred to Pigfarts!
I like biting. It's just like kissing, only there's a winner
My personality might seem a bit dark, but my imagination is like a unicorn puking rainbows
Hey, you! Axel is mine...all mine! ...Got it memorized?
That's funny; you've mistaken me for someone who gives a shit.
Man up or I'll beat you with my Peace Prize!
He who says that anything is possible has obviously never tried to slam a revolving door
Some people are like slinkys; Not really good for anything, but you can't help but smile when you see one tumble down the stairs
whatever doesn’t kill me... had better start running
shun the real world!!!!!!!!!
I'm just one huge freaking ray of sunshine, aren’t I?
I live and let live...unless I don’t like you then you die
I WANT THAT SHIRT.
"I can only please one person per day. Today's not your day. Tomorrow's not looking too good either."
Lemons. No, NOT THAT KIND! Sadly.
When life gives you lemons, be sure to send a hand written thank you note for the lemons, as email thank you notes can appear to be less sincere.
When life gives you lemons suck out all of the vitamin C and yell “EAT THAT, LIFE!
When life gives you lemons ask for salt and tequila!
When life gives you lemons, make orange juice, and let everyone wonder how the hell you did it.
When life gives you lemons, collect them; one day life will stop and you will have the most lemons ever.
When life hands you lemons find someone else who life handed vodka to, and have a party
When life gives you lemons alter their DNA and make super lemons!!!
When life gives you lemons just shut up and eat your damn lemons
When life gives you lemons sell them on EBay,
When life gives you lemons when no one is looking, throw them through life’s window and run away.
When life gives you lemons, squirt the juice in his eye
When life gives you lemons, find a kid with a paper cut
When life gives you lemons, ask for the receipt
1.Go to Google Translate 2. "Will Justin Bieber ever hit puberty" 3. English to Vietnamese 4. Copy and paste the words 5. Vietnamese to English 6. Wait for it... (no seriously. do it, it's amusing.)
Dreaming permits each and every one of us to be safely and quietly insane every night of our lives
A Pessimist is what an Optimist calls a Realist.
Random person: Fuck you, bitch! Me: Flattery will get you nowhere, my dear.
When life gives you lemons, you...wait, life doesn't even give you lemons, life gives you dried up nasty-ass prunes which you can't do shit with =_=
A day without laughter is a day wasted. So break out the syrup cuz we're makin' rofls. *ba-dum tssh*
"If one blind man guides another, they will both fall into a ditch."
People fall and rise every day. It's life. Others, however, make that fall into darkness and stay there. Some try to hide it, others embrace it. Me? I LIVE in darkness. It's my only source of strength nowadays. I feel that its safe here. Anyone who has fallen and found that they belong there will tell you the same. Some people who call this a waste of time will evidently find their way into the darkness. Screaming for help with no answer. We dream of how things could be, and make them reality.
"While your brain's on holiday, we're ruined! Now we're all mad here, and that's a good excuse for going to hell in a teapot, but not for forgetting what your senses saw."
"No, I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it!"
TWILIGHT IS NOT ABOUT VAMPIRES ITS ABOUT BLOOD SUCKING PIXIES
Annoy me and I'll spork your eyes out >]
Vexen because scientists rule.
I won’t let u see the other side of me cause if I do there won’t be any turning back.
"And not a single fuck was given that day"
ONE TRILLION POINTS TO SLYTHERIN!
Everyone is entitled to be stupid but you're abusing the privilege.
I did what they said and took the road less traveled, now where the fuck am I?
REVENGE. it tastes better than chocolate
Yea, though I walk through the Valley of the Shadow of Death, I'll fear no evil...Cuz I'm the baddest Mother Fucker in the Valley.
If you cried when Saix faded, think Demyx has a heart, and that Marluxia is fabulous, copy and paste this into your signature
98% of DA's Anime Fanbase =Yaoi Fangirls. If you don't give a shit about the statistics and just want to see two guys fuck madly, paste to your sig.
I may be a fangirl, but at least I'm domesticated and I've had my rabies shot.
My huge stash of chocolate that I have been hoarding has recently disappeared. Whoever ate it, raise your hand. If you confess now, I will only kill you.
"Fall in love or fall in hate. Get inspired or be depressed. Ace a test or flunk a class. Make babies or make art. Speak the truth or lie and cheat. Dance on tables or sit in a corner. Life is divine chaos. Embrace it. Forgive yourself. Breathe. And enjoy the ride..." -Solbeam
"My best friend is a person who will give me a book I have not read." -Abraham Lincoln
"What's popular is not always right and what's right is not always popular." -Unknown
"Not all who wander are lost." -J.R.R. Tolkien
"When I get a little money, I buy books; and if any is left, I buy food and clothes." -Erasmus
"If I knew everything then I wouldn't need to be here." -someone
DRAGON PRIDE METER: 100
If You're Proud To Be A Dragon Lover Stick This On Your Page!
Ah gravity, thou art a heartless bitch.
If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit
Your friendly neighborhood Nobody!
I'm a fangirl, a not-so-closet pervert, and a shipping whore. Got it memorized?
For the love of Sephiroth, spell correctly if you're going to talk to me.
THE CAKE IS A LIE! But the COOKIES and YAOI are not! That’s why I joined the dark side ;D
Being an author is like being in charge of your own personal insane asylum
My pain, my pride, these scars are mine.
"Dobby never meant to kill...Dobby only meant to maim, or seriously injure."
"From Gryffindor's virtue, Hufflepuff's idiocy And Ravenclaw's knowledge-about-their-own-omniscience, protect us, Slytherin."
Girls are like apples
on trees. The best ones are at
the top of the tree. The boys don't want
to reach for the good ones because they
are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead,
they just get the rotten apples from the ground
that aren't as good, but easy. So the apples
at the top think something is wrong
with them, when in reality,
they're amazing. They
just have to
wait for the
right boy to
the one who's
brave enough to
climb all the way
To the top of the tree
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? My friend and I were fencing with sticks, and he accidentally stabbed me. I had to finish the duel with my left hand, my weak hand, and i lost. Funny though- I was more irritated by losing than by my profusely bleeding knuckle. Ah, good times...lol. Another, on my shin- I tripped over a rock at the Oracle of Delphi in Greece, about two minutes after I said I don't trip over rocks.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? A number of quotes, ranging from depressing to smartass to quirky to inspirational, drawings of famous places in Roma, a piece of paper on which my friends tallied up the number of expletives I screamed in a three-day period, two wolf posters, a Spiderman poster, a poster of Einstein sticking his tongue out, various feathers, mostly hawk and owl, lots of animal posters, several pictures that I've drawn, and Pokémon posters that I made myself. I like posters. And drawing. And quotes. If you couldn't tell.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? I talk in my sleep occasionally. It's usually pretty unintelligible, but my friends insist that I've said some very interesting things.
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? a pretty good mixture of everything, mostly pop and rock, all sorts of rock. Also the Epic Rap battles of History- those are usually amusing.
5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? Around six PM.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? To write the best, most awesome stories ever. And to inspire people as much as I’ve been inspired by what I read. Tall order...that's why I’m getting started now.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Cool weather. I live in Florida, where it's always hot as balls, but I'm from North Dakota, where it only gets to ninety degrees in the middle of the afternoon in the middle of July. And I put off lots of excess body heat, so that doesn't make it any easier to deal with.
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S) My books and the bookshelf they're on, which my grandpa built and I painted.
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? ...Five feet. Are you happy I declared my eternal shortness on the web?
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? No way! I LOVE tight spaces! I'm the one who wins hide and seek because they hid in the cupboard in the garage.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Nope. Friendly friendly dark hides me from the monsters. :P
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? Er...real person? I don't recall. As a rule, I don't cry for people. Last I recall, I cried when an ex of mine, who I'd been with for over a year, broke up with me. That was ages ago...
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? What is this...perfume...that you speak of? I've never heard of it. My favorite perfume is the normal scent of a person who smells nice. I have a terribly sensitive nose, so I don't go around sniffing people. I just notice things like that the same way I notice the shade of a person's eyes or hair.
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? Usually long, shaggy dark hair and intense dark eyes. That's what I prefer, but I’m not picky. There are lots of different kinds of hot, and most of them have little to do with the color of anything.
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Outside somewhere, where you can see the trees and sky.
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Neither, I operate solely on the hyperness my ADHD provides. Coffee is yummy though. I loooooooove coffee. Unfortunately it makes me legitimately high in any large quantity. My friends feared for their safety that one time...
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Hmmm, that's hard. I'll call it a tie between mushrooms, sausage, and olives.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Japanese food, since I’m always in the mood for it. Also, chopsticks are fun.
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED My grandparents. My parents died when I was little, so they pretty much adopted me. I've lived with them for ten years, and in that entire time, they never showed a hint of regret for their decision, despite the fact that I can be a royal class pain in the butt when I feel like it. So thanks guys, though I privately hope you're not reading my profile...I cuss way too much on here. Ehehehe...
22. ARE YOU IN LOVE WITH ANYBODY? Yes, I most certainly am!
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? In some of my fingers.
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? None. Or more specifically, I really don't care.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes.
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A dog named Bow. I know, stupid name...
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Yes, I did, actually. And then I got lonely, and then I broke up with him. Ah well.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU Just say it! Jeez, it's not that hard... Sex is also a good way, if it's a romantic relationship and you're in a position and age to be doing it...
30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 47
31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Redheads. Haha, I refuse to conform!
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My best friend. He is the only person I ever talk to on the phone at all. Phone conversations are awkward as hell, but we're both so awkward anyway it doesn't really matter, so.
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? When people look at you and judge you right then without even considering what sort of person you actually are. And when people write "defiantly" instead of "definitely." Makes me want to tear their heads off and stuff a dictionary down their throats...
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? YES! I went to Italy and Greece one summer with People To People Ambassador Programs and it was AWESOME! We saw Pompeii (there is a stone penis sticking out of the wall, the tour guide pointed it out to us) and we climbed to the top of Mt. Etna, which is an EXTREMELY ACTIVE VOLCANO, and we saw the Parthenon, and we got to help protect sea turtles, and all this other awesome stuff and IT WAS SO COOL! And THIS summer I'm gonna go to New Zealand, Australia, and Fiji. New Zealand is awesome; i can't wait! I just have to keep a certain friend of mine from trying to stow away in my suitcase.
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Videogames, being tickled on the ribs, and my cousin, who drives me crazy but won't let me stay mad at him. Oh, and my bf, because he knows how to turn my brain into jelly. *scowls* I hate that.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? The players of the Seminole Women's basketball team...they're so cool.
37. FIRST JOB? Mowing my lawn. It's a big lawn, so I get paid a good bit.
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? No, but I want to.
41. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Wouldn’t you like to know? No, seriously, I was trolling through the M-rated section of fanfiction, because I was, quite frankly, bored.
40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? No. *shudder*
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My writing, and my eyes, though I don't understand why on either one. My writing's okay, but since when are my eyes that great? They're just a boring blue.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Yes and it sucked monkey balls. Big, hairy ones. Ew, bad mental image. *shields eyes* Why do I do this?
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Books. Videogames. A laptop so I can write more often. Legos. Always Legos.
45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? Two or three. If I have one kid, I’m having another, because I'm an only child and I hate it.
46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Nope.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Yes.
48. WHAT HAPPENED TO QUESTION 48? I fed it to the rabid rhino.
49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Fancy, organic shampoo that smells like rosemary and is repairing the damage that my old crappy shampoo did to my hair...
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes, even though my 2s look like they're written upside down, which annoys my grandpa...idk why.
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Meat. Lol, I don't care. I just really love meat.
52. ANY BAD HABITS? I cuss. I need to stop. And I write on my arms so I won't forget stuff- another thing that annoys my grandpa...though again, idk why.
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? None, I FINALLY threw them all out.
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Nah, I'd annoy the crap out of myself. Twice as much.
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Only if you look like Voldemort, in which case I feel sorry for you.
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? I don't really get angry, only annoyed. So I shout at the cause of my annoyance until my pea-sized attention span distracts me with cute puppies, etc. The few times I ever really get angry, I hold it in for a bit until I'm sure I won't go ineffectual-Hulk and fail to destroy things, and then I confront the cause of my anger, see if I can do anything about it, make plans to do so, and then just let the anger go. It's served its purpose; now it needs to leave before it overstays its welcome. Thank gods; I don't think I'd be a fun person to be around if I couldn't just let it go.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? My best friend's house. His parents have unofficially adopted me, and we refer to each other as siblings. My grandparents are confused as to how they can stand my company for such extended periods, but the thing is, dealing with me is no different than dealing with him, except I'm cleaner.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Legos. Still my favorite toy.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? Er, not many. I've only had a phone for a couple weeks...let's see...twenty numbers.
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? *cringe* yes
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Who, me? Nahhhh...
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Well, it depends...are these my grandpa's mashed potatoes we're talking about, or someone else's? If they're not his, then macaroni all day.
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Someone who is clever, strong, and honorable. Someone who can teach me, someone who can challenge me. Someone who I can be angry with and argue with and never worry about it ruining our relationship. And they have to love a good debate, or they'll get tired of me very fast. Which brings me to another point, they've got to be patient. It could be a he or a she, I don't really care. But I found the best one there is in my bf. *waves*
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? That crazy hippie girl, or just that crazy girl, or just that hippie girl, you get it. Also a few of my friends have nicknamed me Smiley-face Lupa and the Petting Zoo. Yeah, I'm not going to explain those. My bf has called me little one, smiles, and something I won't say. I've got a friend who calls me Wolfling, and another who calls me Bitch. Such great friends...
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? I have lots, and it changes.
68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Doctor Who, without question. Though I also enjoy the Big Bang Theory.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/ SAT SCORE? Ahahaha...I don't remember. i blew the reading bit out of the water, and did very well on the essay, but the math was, predictably, awful, and the science part wasn't science at all, just math dressed up. There were no scientific principles, theories, or laws, only numbers. it was awful.
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate trinity. It’s chocolate ice cream with dark chocolate swirls and little chocolate cups that are like Reese's. It’s the best ice cream EVER! But there was Viagra ice cream in this shop when I was in Italy...I’m not kidding. My friend ate it and then 15 minutes later was chased by a 60 year old hooker. Reckon it worked...
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? ...I think so...
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Yesterday, I chased my best friend around his house because he called me Whitey. I AM NOT THAT WHITE! Literally, I am not even entirely white...and he is! So take that, so-called best friend!
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? Wait a minute...*checks* Yes there was! Are you trying to trick me?!
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 98. I wasn't driving, though. Which is good, because there would have been an eight-car pileup.
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Yeah, so I can stalk them and see what their lives are like...there's nothing wrong with me...no need to back away like that, I'm not actually crazy, guys.
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? Well, I keep saying it's the spirit of Master Yoda, but my psychiatrist says he's a figment of my imagination...*waves lightsaber around angrily* No! Master Yoda is real! He is my master!
77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? My own recipe for delicious iced coffee.
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? The same best friend who, as mentioned above, called me Whitey. We were discussing our newest roleplay, which involves a queen of the Earth realm, a king of the Ocean realm, and two kick-ass assassin girls who help them slaughter a bunch of vampires. Yes, we are dorks. Although the aforementioned best friend would deny that, as the original meaning of dork is a whale penis.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? The way they carry themselves, and how they treat me, and their face.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? In The End, by Linkin Park.
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE- Dolores Umbridge, Voldemort, the Lone Power, mosquitoes, homework, Darth Sidious, The moment Anakin Skywalker turned to the Dark Side, cabbage, basically anything horrible, unnecessary, and/or evil.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? Don't really have one.
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Aquarius, the ruler of oddities, innovators, humanitarians, altruists, and me. :)
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Brown, red highlights.
86. EYE COLOR? Blue...it's so boring. I want green eyes. Or amber...That'd be cool.
89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? I don’t eat fast food. No, seriously! It's gross. But the least disgusting one is Wendy's. Their wraps are actually pretty good.
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Heck Yesss! Gimme some sushi!
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Doctor Who.
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? April Fool's Day. Always. I put tiny holes in my grandpa's styrofoam coffee cup when he wasn't looking. And I switched the sugar with the salt.
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Drums. I prefer the Djembe to snares though. Did i even spell that right? I think I did...
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? I’m a Democrat!
95. KISSES OR HUGS? Kisses. much more fun.
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships. Though the idea of a one night stand is somewhat intriguing.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Doctor Who dvds. Can you tell I like Doctor Who?
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? Hahahahahahahahahaha...
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING: Wise Man's Fear. It's the sequel to The Name of the Wind, and it's about a young boy named Kvothe (pronounced almost like quothe) When Kvothe was eleven, his entire family was killed by a group of evil and mysterious people called the Chandrian, who most people think are a fairytale. He lives in a slum for three years, surviving only because he's terribly clever and tenacious, and manages to leave and travel to a University where they teach magic (it's not really magic, but that's the easiest way to explain it) to use their library to research the Chandrian and find out what they are, but he has a bit of a knack for trouble, so he has all sorts of adventures, and does amazing and terrible things, and becomes a legend, hunted and admired, until his life gets so dangerous he fakes his death, changes his name, and moves to a tiny town where they talk about him like he's from a fairytale...he's maybe thirty-five at the time. The books are him, in the tiny town, telling his story to a man who travels and collects stories. There's a third book that isnt written yet where we will most likely learn what happened to make his life so dangerous he had to leave it...anyway. If that sounds interesting, read the damn books, you will not regret it. They are amazing.
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: I have a boyfriend who is really awesome. We didn't like each other much at all when we met, mostly due to misunderstandings, but we eventually got to like fighting with each other quite a lot, and our relationship started with a friendly fight. - it's wonderful.
Write down your 12 favorite Harry Potter characters.
1) Have you ever read a 9/11 fic before?
*shudders* the thought of Umbridge, in all her flabby glory, getting in bed with anyone...OH, THE HORROR! ...that was a no, btw.
2)Do you think 8 is hot? How hot?
VERY hot. I love Sirius. Like, really, really love. Like, sobbed for twenty minutes and threw the book across the room when he died love. But he's more than hot, he's a wonderful character and he should never have died! Eurgh!
3) What would happen if 12 got 1 pregnant?
Harry and Kingsley would have a cute kid. I would want to see their baby. He would have all the hotness of his...fathers?
4) Do you recall any fics about 3?
Yes, Fred and George were...sharing Hermione.
5) Would 2 and 11 make a good couple?
Uuurgh! No more Umbridge, PLEASE! She would smother Hermione to death...
6)5/9 or 5/3?
5/3! Severus and Hermione are my favorite pairing EVER! They just belong together! I mean, think about it, Hermione needs someone intellectually challenging. Ron does not satisfy this need. She needs someone older, more mature and intelligent, to keep her thinking. She needs a challenge, otherwise she'll get bored. Who could be more challenging than Severus Snape?
7) What would happen if 7 walked in on 2 and 12 making out?
If Flitwick walked in on Fred and Kingsley...he would be rather flustered, say, "Whoops, sorry, boys", and flee as fast as his tiny legs could carry him. Also he would wonder what Kingsley was doing at Hogwarts. With Fred. Making out.
8) Make a summary of a 3/10 fic.
Oooooh, that's hard...how about "Tonks teaches Hermione how to have fun." And not in the sexual sense. Though that could be interesting. But what I mean is, Tonks is fun-loving, and Hermione is so studious. I can picture Tonks dragging her around a Muggle fair and forcing her to enjoy herself and stop thinking...
9) Is there such thing as 1/8 fluff?
EW! Harry and Sirius...Sirius is somewhere between a father and a brother to harry...that job description does not include fluff! Ugh...
10) Suggest a title for an 11/4 Hurt/Comfort fic.
NO MORE UMBRIDGE! Especially not with Dumbledore. He is WAY too awesome for that. I literally can't even think of a title. It goes under the category of “Fuck that shit.” And under the subcategory of “Don’t fuck that shit.”
11) What would happen if 4 wanted to marry 1?
Okay, I always thought Dumbledore would be bi, but not toward someone he almost regarded as a son! So I would take Dumbledore down to Snape for a love potion antidote.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read 3?
Hermione? Yes, plenty. Especially with Severus.
13) Does anyone on your friends list write/draw 11?
...I thought I said no more Umbridge? And yes, they draw her being trampled by those centaurs...I felt a sudden fondness for centaurs during that part...
14) Does anyone on your friends list write 2/4/5?
15)What might 10 scream at?
The portrait of Mrs. Black, because she woke it up by knocking over the troll's leg umbrella stand...again.
16) If you wrote a songfic about 8, what would the song be?
Live like We're Dying, because that's what Sirius always wanted to do. The fic would be a sad one, of him sitting alone in the Grimmauld Place kitchen, moping and being wistful. I'm gonna cry thinking about it...he never really got to live, let alone like he was dying!
17) If you wrote a 1/6/12 fic, what would the warning be?
Well, I could see McGonagall and Kingsley...if I squinted enough. But not Harry, so I would say, "major weirdness!"
18) What would be a good pickup line for 10 to use on 2?
For Tonks to use on Fred...ooooohh, I won't be able to do it justice! How about, "Come, here, and I’ll show you a new trick."
19) How might 11 describe a relationship between 2 and 8?
I thought I said no more Umbridge! anyway, Fred and Sirius...how about, "A bunch of trouble-makers...at least they won't be able to make any more trouble-makers together!"
20) How emo is 7?
Flitwick...no way. He's so cheerful! And tiny, and cute!
21) Would you rather marry 9 or 6?
Nine, Remus is so...sweet. And sensitive, and he's really smart. And cute. Should I go on? And McGonagall is too strict for me. And old.
22) Do you recall any romance fics about 4 and 8?
Dumbledore and Sirius...no. And furthermore, hell no.
23) What would you do if 2 and 9 were canon?
SQUEE! Remus and Fred would be so cute together!
24) Do you consider 3 good or bad?
Hermione is great!
25) 9 loved 1 until 1 ran away with 5. 9 then had a hot one night stand with 6, leading 4 to fall in love with 8. To undo the damage, 8 sets 10 up with 7. 10 and 7 are very happy together, but 8 just feels more lonely. 8 tries dating 12, but 12 broke 8's heart to be with 11. 8 tries dating 6, until he finds out 6 was secretly dating 8's best friend 2 behind 8's back. After even 3 blows 8 off, 8 follows the wise advice of 11 and finds a very happy life with 7.
Remus loved Harry until Harry ran away with Severus. Remus then had a hot one night stand with McGonagall, leading Dumbledore to fall in love with Sirius. To undo the damage, Sirius sets Tonks up with Flitwick. Tonks and Flitwick are very happy together, but Sirius just feels more lonely. Sirius tries dating Kingsley, but Kingsley broke Sirius's heart to be with Umbridge. Sirius tries dating McGonagall, until he finds out McGonagall was secretly dating Sirius' best friend Fred behind his back. After even Hermione blows Sirius off, Sirius follows the wise advice of Umbridge and finds a very happy life with Flitwick.
26) Suggest a title for that story.
Either "The Real Reason All Wizarding Families Are Interrelated" OR "Sirius Has A Bad Week"
27) What's the most comforting thing 6 could say?
McGonagall? "There, there...it's all right...straighten up now, and go on back to class."
28) Would you come to 7 and 9's wedding?
Errrrr...I guess, but only because it's Remus. He and Flitwick would be weird together.
29) Is 4 your type?
No, Dumbledore is too old. If I knew the younger version, maybe. Probably, actually.
30) Would you be friends with 11?
FOR THE QUADRILLIONTH TIME, NO MORE UMBRIDGE!!!!!!!
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First, get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour. IF you do, your wish will come true...
Lol, the song that describes my bf is Smooth, by Carlos Santana and Rob Thomas. So true, especially as he told me to look it up and said it's how he feels about me...
The song that described my mind is Bleeding Out, by Imagine Dragons...which is true, if it's referring to my current state of mind. If you mess with anyone I love, I will do anything in the world to ensure you have a miserable existence. Which is exactly what I am currently contemplating. Which is perhaps why the song came to mind so readily.
The song that describes my view of life is Howl, by Florence the Machine, which is amusing and accurate, as that's how I live life; I hunt it down. And I do howl a lot, lol. It irritates the neighbors. ;D
The song that describes #7, my best friend, is Kiss with a Fist, by Florence the Machine. Taking it literally, it's completely inaccurate. But we do have a tit-for-tat thing going on, friendly competitions, retaliating against each other and such. It's the basis of our friendship. So not totally inaccurate.
Btw got this off of my dear friend kitkatlover7's profile. Check her out! I mean, not that way...pervs.
Girls Don't Realize These Things
I'm sorry that I bought you roses to tell you that I like you
I'm sorry that I was raised with respect not to sleep with you when you were drunk
I'm sorry that my body's not ripped enough to "satisfy" your wants
I'm sorry that I open your car door, and pull out your chair like I was raised
I'm sorry that I'm not cute enough to be "your guy"
I'm sorry that I am actually nice; not a jerk
I'm sorry I don't have a huge bank account to buy you expensive things
I'm sorry I like to spend quality nights at home cuddling with you, instead of at a club
I'm sorry I would rather make love to you then just screw you like some random guy.
I'm sorry that I am always the one you need to talk to, but never good enough to date
I'm sorry that I always held your hair back when you threw up, and didn't get mad at you for puking in my car, but when we went out you went home with another guy
I'm sorry that I am there to pick you up at 4am when your new man hit you and dropped you off in the middle of nowhere, but not good enough to listen to me when I need a friend
I'm sorry if I start not being there because it hurts being used as a door mat, only to be thrown to the side when the new jerk comes around
I'm sorry if I don't answer my phone anymore when you call, to listen to you cry for hours, instead of getting a couple hours of sleep before work
I'm sorry that you can't realize... I've been the one all along.
I'm sorry if you read this and know somebody like this but don't care
But most of all
I'm sorry for not being sorry anymore
I'm sorry that you can't accept me for who I am
I'm sorry I can never do anything right, and nothing that I do is good enough to make it in your world.
I'm sorry I caught your boyfriend with another girl and told you about it, I thought that was what friends were for...
I'm sorry that I told you I loved you and actually meant it.
I'm sorry that I talked to you for nine hours on Thanksgiving when your boyfriend was threatening you instead of spending time with my family.
I'm Sorry That I cared
I'm sorry that I listen to you at night talking about how you wish you could have done something different.
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?" Because the person you are usually searching for is right by you.
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to pass this on, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things’, and add you name to the list. Kitkatlover7, That Crazy Hippie Gurl
YOU HAVE A SON, WHAT WOULD YOU NAME HIM- I can't pic a name for someone without meeting them first. But I have a list of favorites, the first of which is Brycen. It means "son of Rhys" and Rhys means "the ardent, passionate one."
YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER, WHAT DO YOU NAME HER- Same as above, but I like Aurelia, which means "golden" or "gilded." or Danica. Don't remember the meaning of that name. or Bree, which means "power" or "fight". It's a powerful name, like I wish I had. My name means flower, of all things possible...! Anyway, you can probably tell that the meanings of names are of great interest to me.
MY BIGGEST HELP- My friends, my grandpa, and the time I spend writing. Spilling the crap in my mind into my writing keeps me sane. At least I think so, who's to say I'm really sane at all?
FRIENDS ONLINE- Mr. Nyne, from Dragon Quest Worlds. le4t4dead, from Edgeworld.
FAVORITE ANIMAL- Wolves, and dragons.
FAVORITE SPORT- Air hockey. It totally counts. Also, normal hockey. But I only watch it, I don't play.
FAVORITE SEA- The Pacific.
EYE COLOR- Blue. But I wish I had green eyes, or amber or gold.
HAIR COLOR- Brown, but it turns copper in the sunlight.
FAVORITE GODDESS- Artemis- except for the no-romantic-love thing, I like her way of doing things. If you catch a creeper staring at you while you're skinny-dipping, turn him into an animal and set your dogs on him. Fun fun fun! ...say, I wonder if she's cool with lesbians?
FAVORITE GOD- Zeus. Electricity is my element. Also, I'm a born leader, a bit bossy, and I have a temper- see, I'm just like him! Also, one of my friends SWEARS that when I'm pissed, my eyes spark.
BIRTHDAY- January 23
FAVORITE TEACHER- Yoda. He is my idol. I'm totally not a nerd. Well, and there's Jasun, a science teacher...totally cool dude. And Rob, who teaches English, and writes super-cheesy poetry...love him. And Elodin, a teacher from The Name of the Wind, who is totally mad and perfectly sane and knows things no man was meant to know and does all sorts of wacky stuff.
WHAT DOES YOUR USERNAME MEAN? Entirely self-explanatory.
FAVORITE COLOR- Green- specifically, the particular green of pine trees with sunlight behind them. It's deep, but not dark. It's muted, and vibrant. Beautiful. But I like all muted colors- Bloodred, night sky blue, rusty orance, the particular goldy-rosy color of dawn...though that's not dark. i still like it.
FAVORITE COUNTRY- Er...none. But it's sure not the U.S.
This is the stupid test! 100 stupid things that people do! Bold the ones that apply to you!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out (actually, my grandpa's done that. He got ice cream all over his face and I almost died laughing.)
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails (head, elbow, knee, feet...)
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it.
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head (my best friend...at least three times a day, he says, "Megan, your blonde is showing..."
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself (well he's my bf now so he must not have been too creeped out...)
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand (dude that happens like every day!)
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave (you can do that??? *runs to microwave* Awwww, it just melted...THESE MARSHMALLOWS ARE DEFECTIVE!!)
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble (it hit my cousin in the nose)
17. Have had the juice from a mini tomato squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it (well, that's better than it hitting me...)
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot (basketball, and I only did it cause this utter moron tried to tackle me...it's basketball, smarts, not football!)
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle.
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk (sidewalk cracks, roots, chairs, friends...what haven't I tripped on?)
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else ("Hi, uncle PJ! Wait, you're not my uncle!")
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property (that happened to my friend cause he went in with no pants, but a shirt and shoes. They should have let him in! He obeyed the sign!)
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard (Last night I tried to put the milk in the cupboard, yelled, "It won't fit!" and took about thirty seconds to realize why...)
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do. (every day...my best friend calls it chasing invisible monkeys.)
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it (I do that to my cousin all the time, he hates me for it...)
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up (I was sitting on the desk at school...and I tried to pick up my backpack...too heavy...It yanked me off the desk and I landed in a heap on the floor. Quite funny.)
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on (it took me an absurd amount of time to realize why I felt like I'd forgotten something)
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil (I've done that twice!)
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was. (Magic! That's my all-purpose answer to questions.)
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one or because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out.
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid (While walking around the Oracle at Delphi with my friends, I said I never tripped on rocks, then I tripped on a rock, fell and tore my leg up. I have a lovely scar now.)
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand (ew, but yes)
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't (actually he asked if I was high, not drunk)
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people (on a ferry to somewhere in Italy, I drank a real Italian frappucino. Scared my friends shitless. You thought "bouncing off the walls" was just an expression? No way.)
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back. (That's not stupid, it's an excellent question!)
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone (every single time.)
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird (I have to ask- really???)
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people (It’s the only use for cafeteria peas...)
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria (the peas missed, the guy I was aiming at laughed, and so I threw the spoon too. It hit him in the nose……..)
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them (Fred, Bob, and Philomena!)
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth.
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
You love jeans.
Dogs are better than cats.
It's hilarious when people get hurt.
You've played with/against boys on a team.
Shopping is torture.
Sad movies suck.
You own/ed an X-Box.
Played with Hotwheels cars as a kid.
At some point in time you wanted to be a firefighter.
You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
You watch sports on TV.
You love video games.
Guitar Hero/Rock Band rule!
Gory movies are cool.
You go to your dad for advice.
You own like a trillion baseball caps.
You like going to high school football games.
You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.
Baggy pants are cool to wear.
It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors. (all)
You love to go crazy and not care what people think.
Sports are fun.
Talk with food in your mouth.
Sleep with your socks on at night. (??)
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
You wear lip gloss/stick.
You love to shop. (Only when I need to. I don't just do it for fun. And yes, it’s still torture.)
You wear eyeliner.
You wear the color pink.
Go to your mom for advice.
You consider cheerleading a sport.
You hate wearing the color black.
Video games are boring. (BLASPHEMY!)
Rock Band/Guitar Hero are a waste of time.
You like hanging out at the mall.
You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
You like wearing jewelry.
Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe.
Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
You don't like the movie Star Wars. (MORE BLASPHEMY! WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE?)
You were in gymnastics/dance.
It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.
You smile a lot more than you should.
You care about what you look like.
You like wearing dresses when you can.
You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne. (ewwwww)
You love the movies.
Used to play with dolls as little kid. (I dressed them up, shaved them, and ripped off their arms. In that order. They also battled my Transformers and power Rangers, until they lost all their limbs.)
Like putting make-up on someone else for the heck of it.
Like being the star of every thing
I was clearly born as the wrong gender...
My pledge of Allegiance-
I pledge allegiance to this Earth
And all the Life which it supports.
In our care-
With sustenance and respect for all.
For people that hate stereotypes: If you think people should just shut up and stop, put this on your profile. (BOLD the ones you are and put a star beside ones that are actually true for you. You may be surprised)
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm EMO, so I MUST cut my wrists.
I'm a NEGRO so I MUST carry a gun.
I'm BLONDE, so I MUST be a ditz
I'm JAMAICAN so I MUST smoke weed.
I'm HAITIAN so I MUST eat cat.
I'm ASIAN, so I MUST be sexy.
I'm JEWISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm GAY, so I MUST have AIDS.
I'm a LESBIAN, so I MUST have a sex-tape.
I'm ARAB, so I MUST be a terrorist.
I'm RELIGIOUS, so I MUST shove my beliefs down your throat.
I'm REPUBLICAN, so I MUST not care about poor people.
I TAKE (or used to take) ANTI-DEPRESSANTS, so I MUST be crazy
I'm a GUY, so I MUST only want to get into your pants.
I'm INDIAN, so I MUST own a convenience store.
I'm a CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be a whore
I'm a DANCER, So I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore
I wear SKIRTS a lot, so I MUST be a slut.
I'm a PUNK, so I MUST do drugs.
I'm RICH, so I MUST be a conceited snob.
I WEAR BLACK, so I MUST be a Goth or emo.
I'm CUBAN, so I MUST spend my spare time rolling cigars.
I'm NOT A VIRGIN, so I MUST be easy
I FELL IN LOVE WITH A MARRIED MAN, so I MUST be a home-wrecking whore.
I'm a TEENAGE MOM, so I MUST be an irresponsible slut.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST wear my socks with my sandals.
I'm ITALIAN, so I must have a "big one".
I'm EGYPTIAN, so I must be a TERRORIST!
I HAVE STRAIGHT A'S, so I MUST have no social life.
I DYE MY HAIR CRAZY COLORS, so I MUST be looking for attention.
I DRESS IN UNUSUAL WAYS so I MUST be looking for attention.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GIRLS WHO ARE FRIENDS, so I MUST be a player.
I have Big BOOBS, so I MUST be a hoe.
I'm COLOMBIAN, so I MUST be a drug dealer.
I'm RUSSIAN, so I MUST be cool and that’s how Russians roll.
I'm BRAZILIAN, so I MUST have a BIG BUTT
I'm PUERTO RICAN, so I MUST look good and be conceited.
I'm SALVADORIAN, so I MUST be in MS 13.
I'm POLISH, so I MUST be greedy.
I'm HAWAIIAN so I MUST be lazy.
I'm PERUVIAN, so I MUST like llamas (everybody likes llamas! Or at least they should!)
I’m a STONER so I MUST be going in the wrong direction. (I have stoner friends, and they're all okay. Basically, if I think they'll still be alive in six years, they're okay.)
I'm a SKATER so I must do weed and steal stuff
I’m a PUNK so I must only wear black and date only other punks
I'm ASIAN so I must be a NERD that does HOMEWORK 24/7
I'm MUSLIM so I MUST be a terrorist.
I'm in BAND, so I MUST be a dork.
I'm BLACK so I MUST believe JESUS WUZ A BROTHA
I'm MORMON so I MUST be perfect
I'm OVERWEIGHT, so I MUST have a problem with self control.
I'm PREPPY, so I MUST shun those who don't wear Abercrombie & Hollister.
I'm on a DANCE team, so I must be stupid, stuck up, and a whore.
I'm MEXICAN, so I MUST have hopped the border.
I GOT A CAR FOR MY BIRTHDAY, so I MUST be a spoiled brat.
I'm BLACK, so I MUST love watermelon
I'm BI, so I MUST think every person I see is hot.
I'm an ASIAN GUY, so I MUST have a small penis.
I'm a GUY CHEERLEADER, so I MUST be gay.
I'm a PREP, so I MUST be rich.
I wear tight PANTS and I'm a guy, so I MUST be emo.
I couldn't hurt a FLY, So I MUST be a pussy.
I'm a NUDIST, so I MUST want everyone to see my boobs.
I read Comics, so I MUST be a loser.
I hang out with a FORMER PROSTITUTE so I MUST be a whore myself.
I'm TEXAN so I MUST ride a horse
I’m a CROSSDRESSER, so I must be homosexual.
I'm MIXED so I must be screwed up. (now this one irritates me)
I WATCH PORN so I MUST be perverted. (Well, it makes sense...not hating on perverts. Perverts make up 98% of my friends!)
I’m CANADIAN, so I MUST talk with a funny accent. (Eh?)
I'm a GUY, so I MUST ditch my pregnant girlfriend.
I'm CANADIAN, so I MUST love hockey and beavers.
I'm DISABLED, so I MUST be on Welfare.
I'm a FEMINIST, so I MUST have a problem with sexuality and I want to castrate every man on the earth.
I WEAR A BIG SUNHAT when I go outside, so I MUST be stupid.
I'm an ALBINO, so I MUST be an evil person with mental abilities and is A MURDERER!
I'm ENGLISH, so I MUST speak with either a cockney or a posh accent, love tea and cricket, and have bad teeth.
I have a FAN CHARACTER, so I MUST be an annoying Mary-sue.
I'm PAGAN so I MUST sacrifice babies and drink the blood of virgins
I'm PAGAN so I MUST worship Satan (This is stupid. Do people even know what Paganism is? It's just the belief in more than one god! The Greeks were pagans. So were most Native Americans, before those Europeans shove Christianity down their throats.)
I'm SWEDISH so I MUST be a tall blond blue-eyed lesbian.
I'm CHRISTIAN so I MUST hate homosexuals.
I'm a LESBIAN so I MUST want to get with every single girl that I see.
I am WICCAN, so I MUST be a SATANIST.
I am a WITCH, so I MUST be an OLD HAG and fly on a broomstick.
I DON'T CURSE, so I MUST be an outcast
I'm SWEDISH, therefore I MUST be WHITE.
I'm GOTHIC, so I MUST be mean.
I'm Australian so I MUST hunt crocodiles and talk to kangaroos. (Who doesn't talk to kangaroos? =P)
I go to RENFAIRS, so I MUST talk weird, be a loser, and not be up with the times
I’m GAY so I’m after EVERY straight guy around.
I don’t want a BOYFRIEND so I MUST be Lesbian.
I love marching band, so I MUST be a friendless freak.
I don't like YAOI or YURI, so I must be a HOMOPHOBE
I DRINK and SMOKE, so I MUST have no life.
I DON’T LIKE to talk about my personal life so I MUST be having problems.
I'm WELSH so I MUST love sheep
I'm CONSERVATIVE, so I MUST be against Abortion
I'm GOTH so I MUST worship the devil.
I'm HISPANIC, so I MUST be dirty
I'm NATIVE AMERICAN, so I MUST dance around a fire screaming like a savage.(I beg your pardon? Those white guys who came over on their stupid smelly ships several centuries ago are the savages. How would you like to be told, this is my land because I said so, and I'm smarter and better than you so GET OUT! When your ancestors had been living there for a few thousand years! Seriously, that ticks me off!)
I'm STRAIGHT so I MUST hate everyone who isn't. (Get over it, homophobes! You SUCK!)
I cry easily, so I MUST be a wimp.
I'm SINGLE so I MUST be ugly
I'm BLACK so I MUST love fried chicken and kool-aid. (is there something WRONG with loving fried chicken and kool-aid?)
I'm a VEGETARIAN, so I MUST be a crazy political activist.
I have ARTISTIC TALENT, so I MUST think little of those who don't.
I'm IRISH, so I MUST have a bad drinking problem.
I'm SCOTTISH so I MUST have ginger hair and wear a skirt (It's actually called a kilt)
I like BLOOD, so I must be a VAMPIRE.
I'm INTO THEATER & ART, so I MUST be a homosexual.
I'm a CHRISTAN, so I MUST think gay people should go to hell.
My hair gets GREASY a lot, so I MUST have no hygiene skills.
I'm ATHEIST so I MUST hate the world (Most of my friends are atheist and for the most part they're open-minded and friendly and a bunch of other good things! Hmph! So there!)
I am a FANGIRL so I MUST be a crazy, obsessed stalker.
I love YAOI, so I MUST be GAY. (Er, no. Ask my bf.)
I hang out with teenage drinkers and smokers, so I MUST smoke and drink too.
I'm NOT CHRISTIAN so I MUST just need converting.
I have my OWN spiritual ideology; therefore I MUST be WRONG or MISGUIDED.
I don't have a RELIGION, so I MUST be evil and have no morals.
I am friends with a CUTTER, so I MUST be a CUTTER too.
I'm STRAIGHT EDGE so I must be violent.
I am LIBERAL, so I MUST be gay.
I’m STRONG so I MUST be stupid
I don't like the SUN so I MUST be an albino. (I prefer moonlight. Prettier, doesn't hurt your eyes, not hot, isn't thought to give you cancer, etc.)
I have a lot of FRIENDS, so I MUST love to drink and party.
I like CARTOONS, so I MUST be IRRESPONSIBLE.
I DISAGREE with my government, so I MUST be a TERRORIST. (That's the beauty of America, folks. We can disagree. Suck it up. =P)
I draw ANIME so I MUST be a freak.*
I’m a VIRGIN so I MUST be prude. (HAH! me, a prude? That's funny!)
I WEAR WHAT I WANT, so I Must be a poser.
I'm a FEMALE GAMER, so I MUST be ugly. (Um, maybe?)
I'm a GIRL who actually EATS LUNCH, so I MUST be fat
I'm YOUNG, so I MUST be naive.*
I support GAY RIGHTS, so I MUST fit in with everyone. (hahahaha...)
I'm WHITE and have black friends so I MUST think I'm black. (Excusez-moi!)
I'm NOT LIKE EVERYONE ELSE, so I MUST be a loser. (Eh, well, I guess that's true. But at least I'm a loser with friends. ;P)
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social. (Occasionally anti-social...sometimes I just wanna be alone...)
I have a DIFFERENT sense of HUMOR, so I MUST be crazy.* (:D)
I tell people OFF, so I MUST be an over controlling bitch.
I'm DEFENSIVE, so I MUST be over controlling and a bitch. (repetitive, much?)
I like FIRE so I must be an arsonist.
I'm a TEENAGER, so I MUST have a STEREOTYPE.
I’m WHITE, so I MUST be responsible for everything going wrong on the planet: past, present, and future. (Honestly sometimes that seems about right.)
I’m not the most POPULAR person in school, so I MUST be a loser. (Probably true)
I'm an ONLY CHILD so I MUST be spoiled.
I am AMERICAN so I MUST be obese, loud-mouthed and arrogant. (I read this out loud to my grandma, and she's like, "you're not obese." And I just started laughing...I love you, grandma.)
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippie.*
I'm INTELLIGENT so I MUST be weak
I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo. (Meh…I have my days. But it’s not my regular state of mind. Like, at all. Use Legilimency on me and you see sunshine and rainbows...and loooots of freaky stuff...;) )
I care about the ENVIRONMENT...I MUST be a tree hugging hippie.
I like GAMES, ANIME and COMICS, so I MUST be childish* (WOOT!)
I SPOT GRAMMATICAL ERRORS, so I MUST be a pendantic bastard.* (Pendantic? Pendantic?! THIS IS MISSPELLED!)
I can't help pointing out mistakes so I MUST be an over-controlling perfectionist
I'm a PERFECTIONIST so I MUST check everything ten times, then burst into tears at one mistake
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch. (Some people will disagree on whether this one is actually true for me.)
I'm a GAY RIGHTS SUPPORTER, so I WILL go to hell. (I don't believe in hell, so...)
I'm DEMOCRAT, so I MUST not believe in being responsible. (my grandparents would have you believe this is true….)
I'm SOUTHERN, so I MUST be white trash.
I CHAT, I MUST be having cyber sex. (I leave chat rooms when people start that up.)
I'm GERMAN, so I must be a Nazi.
I hang out with GAYS, so I must be GAY TOO.
I like READING, so I MUST be a LONER.
I HAVE A BUNCH OF GUY FRIENDS, so I MUST be fucking them all. (Hah! I’d never get any sleep, I have so many!)
I'm PRETTY, so I MUST not be a virgin. (Eh, well, kind of pretty... My bf says I'm beautiful, but I say he needs his glasses checked.)
I'm a WHITE GIRL, so I MUST be a nagging, steal-your-money kind of girlfriend.
20 ways to maintain a healthy level of insanity:
1: At lunch time, sit in your car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars; see if they slow down
2: Page yourself over the intercom. Do not disguise your voice.
3: Every time someone asks you to do something, ask them if they want fries with that
4: Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN"
5: Put decaf in the coffee maker (home or work). When everyone gets over their caffeine addiction, switch to espresso
6: In your memo book, on all your checks, put "FOR SMUGGLING DIAMONDS"
7: Finish all your sentences with "In Accordance To The Prophecy"
8: Dont use any punctuation
9: As often as possible, skip instead of walking
10: Order diet water whenever you go out with a serious face
11: Specify that your drive-thru order is "TO GO"
12: Sing along at the opera
13: Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme
14: Put mosquito netting around your work area (or room) and play tropical sounds all day
15: 5 days in advance, tell your friend that you can't go to their party cause you don't 'feel like it'
16: Have friends or coworkers address you by your wrestling name "Rock Bottom"
17: When the cash comes out of the ATM yell, "I WON, I WON"
18: When exiting the zoo, start running toward the parking lot, yelling, "Run for your lives, they're loose!"
19: Tell your children (or younger sibling) that "Due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20: And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity is... Copy this and put it on your profile!
WRONG TO BE HOMOPHOBIC!
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me.
I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again.
I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
1. YOUR REAL NAME: Megan.
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Megizzle. No. Just...no.
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Green Wolf. Awesome!
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Renae Timber. I like it!
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom/dad's maiden/ gentleman(?) name): Bohmevin. Wierd, but for some reason I like it.
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Silver Fresca (um, okay?)
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom/dad's maiden(er gentleman?)name, 3rd letter of you dad's middle name, 1st letter of a siblings first name, last letter of your moms middle name): Renae Oee? Wierd.
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Rebel. (My fish's name is Rebel, because he's a Black Moor, but he's tinted gold. He's cute!)
9. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: Mothers and father's middle name: Anette Lee
10. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: Favorite fruit and something that can go wrong: Mango Sex (Haha, I just had to say that. Can mangos have sex?)
11. YOUR PIRATE NAME: Any color and a pirate accessory: Black Peg-Leg
Only in America...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
Only in America...are there handicap parking spaces in front of a skating rink.
Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
"My imaginary friend thinks you have serious problems..."
"I can resist anything but temptation."
"Excuse me, have you seen my sanity? I think I lost it."
"All those who believe in telekinesis, raise my hand."
"Why do they sterilize the needle for lethal injections?"
"Shut up voices! Or I'll poke you with a Q-tip again!"
A good friend helps you up when you fall down. A best friend laughs and trips you again. Or sits on your back and forces you to stay down...
A good friend will comfort you when he rejects you. A best friend will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
A good friend will be there for you when he breaks up with you. A best friend will prank call him and whisper, "You will die in seven days..."
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend will help you move. A best friend will help you move the bodies.
A good friend will bail you out of jail. A best friend would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
A good friend only knows a few things about you. A best friend could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
A good friend Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. A best friend will kick the whole crowds butt that left you.
A good friend will help me find my way when I'm lost. A best friend will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions
A good friend will help me learn to drive. A best friend will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance.
A good friend will go to a concert with me. A best friend will kidnap the band with me.
A good friend hides me from the cops. A best friend is probably the reason they are after me in the first place.
A good friend lets me make an idiot of myself in public. A best friend is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART!
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Quick! write down 12 random characters from Percy Jackson and the Olympians!
1) Have you ever read a six/eleven fanfic before?
Zoe and Artemis? Neither can date, but maybe that only applies to dudes? Anyway, I haven't.
2) Do you think four is hot? How hot?
Nico? Yeah, he's really hot! When he's older, I mean.
3) What would happen if 12 and eight started going out?
Hermes and Poseidon, Wait- isn't Hermes, like, his nephew or something? Ewww...
4) Do you recall any fics about nine?
Uh, yeah, Percy's kind of a main character...
5) Would two and six make a good couple?
Chiron and Zoe, that would be interesting...But Artemis would kill her.
6) Five/Nine or five/ten?
Percy and Bianca or Bianca and Grover? Well, Percy and Bianca would be cute together, but Bianca and Grover would be funnier. Although, I like his dryad girl already...
7) What would happen if seven walked in on two and eight kissing?
Athena walks in on Chiron and Poseidon... *chortle* I'd pay money to see the expressions on their faces!
8) Make up a summary of a three/ten fanfic.
Annabeth ditches Percy and screws Grover!
9) Is there any such thing as one/eight fluff?
Thalia and Poseidon? Doubtful.
10) Suggest a title for a seven/twelve hurt/comfort fic?
Athena and Hermes... Hmmmm... Ignorance is Bliss.
11) Does anyone on your friends list read three?
12) Does anyone on your friends list draw or write eleven?
No, but I'd love to draw Artemis, she's beautiful!
13) Would anyone on your friends list write two/four/five?
Ew! Chiron/Nico/Bianca. No. Incest is where I draw the line.
14) What might ten scream at a great moment of passion?
Grover... YOU TASTE DELICIOUS!
15) If you wrote a songfic about eight, what song would you use?
Poseidon... I'd make it a comedy and use Magic, by B.O.B
16) If you wrote a one/six/twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Thalia, Zoe, and Hermes- Warning- Major stupidity!
17) What would be a good pick up line for ten to use on two?
Grover and Chiron... Something about food and a free ride.
18) 1 and 8 are in a happy relationship until 5 runs off with 9. After 8 dumps 1 for 12, 6 gets upset and retaliates by dating 12. Alone and broken-hearted, 1 travels in search of a friend. Finally, 1 meets 4 and 7. The three loners meet 10, who tells each of them to look for love. 4 finds 3, 7 gets 11, but now 1 is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with 6 and 2!
Thalia and Poseidon are in a happy relationship, until Bianca runs off with Percy. After Poseidon dumps Thalia for Hermes, Zoe gets upset and retaliates by dating Hermes. Alone and broken-hearted, Thalia travels in search of a friend. Finally, Thalia meets Nico and Athena. The three loners meet Grover, who tells each of them to look for love. Nico finds Annabeth, Athena gets Artemis, But Thalia is stuck in a never-ending love triangle with Zoe and Chiron!
19) What would be a good title for this?
Never Follow the Goat's Advice (The goat being wise-man Grover)
20) What would the genre(s) be?
Murphy's Lesser Known Laws
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last thinks slowest.
3. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
5. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90% probability you'll get it wrong.
7. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog.
8. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9. The things that come to those who wait, will be the things left by those who got there first.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
11. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
12. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
14. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, “Common Sense,” who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was, since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape. He will be remembered as having cultivated such valuable lessons as:
- knowing when to come in out of the rain;
- the early bird gets the worm;
- life isn’t always fair; and
- maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don’t spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge).
His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate; teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch; and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student, only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children.
It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer sun lotion or an aspirin to a student, but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the churches became businesses and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn’t defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live, after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death, by his parents, “Truth” and “Trust,” by his wife, “Discretion,” by his daughter, “Responsibility,” and by his son, “Reason.”
He is survived by his 4 stepbrothers – “I Know My Rights,” “I Want It Now,” “Someone Else Is To Blame,” and “I’m A Victim.”
Not many attended his funeral, because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
The Percy Jackson pledge:
I promise to remember Percy
I promise to remember Annabeth
I promise to protect nature
I promise to remember Luke
I promise to remember Chiron
I promise to remember Tyson
I promise to remember Thalia
I promise to remember Clarisse
I promise to remember Bianca
I promise to remember Nico
I promise to remember Zoe
I promise to remember Rachel
I promise to remember PJO
HOW MANY DOGS DOES IT TAKE TO CHANGE A LIGHT BULB?
Golden Retriever: The sun is shining, the day is young, we've got our whole lives ahead of us, and you're inside worrying about a stupid burned out bulb?
Border Collie: Just one. And then I'll replace any wiring that's not up to code.
Dachshund: You know I can't reach that stupid lamp!
Rottweiler: Make me.
Boxer: Who cares? I can still play with my squeaky toys in the dark.
Lab: Oh, me, me!! Pleeeeeeeeeze let me change the light bulb! Can I? Can I? Huh? Huh? Huh? Can I? Pleeeeeeeeeze, please, please, please!
German Shepherd: I'll change it as soon as I've led these people from the dark, check to make sure I haven't missed any, and make just one more perimeter patrol to see that no one has tried to take advantage of the situation.
Jack Russell Terrier: I'll just pop it in while I'm bouncing off the walls and furniture.
Old English Sheep Dog: Light bulb? I'm sorry, but I don't see a light bulb!
Cocker Spaniel: Why change it? I can still pee on the carpet in the dark.
Chihuahua: Yo quiero Taco Bulb. Or "We don't need no stinking light bulb."
Greyhound: It isn't moving. Who cares?
Australian Shepherd: First, I'll put all the light bulbs in a little circle...
Poodle: I'll just blow in the Border Collie's ear and he'll do it. By the time he finishes rewiring the house, my nails will be dry.
Cats do not change light bulbs. People change light bulbs. So, the real question is:
1. Grab the nearest book, turn to page 81 and find line 4:
"...see the city of tents that stretched in every direction. They made-" Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what can you touch?
the piles of notes I've made for my various stories littering the desk. I really ought to clean my desk.
3. What was the last thing you watched on TV?
4.Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
12:38! Haha! And I haven't looked at the clock in forever.
6. With the exception of the computer what can you hear?
"Rhythm of Love" by the Plain White T's, which is playing at top volume on my phone.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
An hour ago. I was wandering through my forest of a yard, playing with my dog, and checking on my baby peach tree.
8. Before you stared this survey, what did you look at?
The funny dogs changing a light bulb thing that can be seen above.
9. What are you wearing?
a navy blue spaghetti strap shirt and short black shorts.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yeah. I dreamed of alien porn, and I woke up really scared. Eeeeewwwwwww. That came out of nowhere. ...aaand that's what she said.
11. When did you last laugh?
Properly laugh, not just a little giggle? A few hours ago, at my bf. He said, “Hey Avery, can you perform a double mastectomy and get rid of these two boobs over here?” And pointed at me and my friend Max. I fell off the table laughing.
12. What is on the walls your bedroom?
Pokémon posters that I made, a Florida State Seminole Women's basketball team poster, a black and red vampire smiley face poster, a picture that my super-talented artist friend Zack drew for me, pictures I drew of people from my dreams, things I got off of the internet, a number of quotes 9te feel-god kind and the smart-ass kind) hand-made pictures of famous places in Roma, a piece of paper with tally marks indicating how many expletives I shouted in a three-day period (while we were in Greece), pictures that I drew of characters and Pokémon from the Pokémon games, posters of various animals, especially wolves. I like posters. And wolves. And drawing.
13. What was the last film you saw?
Thor. I watched it at my friend's house. Awesome movie. Also, he is hot.
Take time to read each sentence!
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is a cat
This is retard cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds cat
Now read the THIRD word of every line, and I bet you can't resist passing it on!
You say Twilight
(What then, Twilight fans?! Harry Potter forever!)
When I think of something else I'll put it up here!