Author has written 4 stories for 39 Clues, Hunger Games, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Kane Chronicles.
Don't be disappointed in me. Please? I know I haven't been updating as much as i'd like, but still. I'm trying.
So far I'm working on a collection of short stories between Anubis and Sadie called Tales of a God and a Godling. If you feel up to it check it out!
Oh my gosh the new Kane Chronicles book, The Serpents Shadow, is coming out on May 1.
HAHA!! this is soo old, but like totally awesome:
TEQUILA AND SALT
This should probably be taped to your bathroom mirror where one could read it
You may not realize it, but it's 100% true.
1.. There are at least two people in this world
that you would die for.
2. At least 15 people in this world
love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you
is because they want to
be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone,
even if they don't
5. Every night,
SOMEONE thinks about you
before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. You are special and unique.
8.. Someone that you
don't even know exists loves you.
9. When you make the biggest mistake ever,
something good comes from it.
10. When you think the world has
turned its back o n you, take another look.
11. Always remember the compliments you received..
Forget about the rude remarks.So...
And always remember...
When life hands you lemons,
Ask for Tequila and salt and call me over!!
Good friends are like stars...
You don't always see them,
But you know they are always there.
'Whenever God Closes One Door He Always Opens Another, Even Though
Sometimes It's Hell in the Hallway.'
I would rather have one rose and a kind word
from a friend while I'm here
than a whole truck load when I'm gone.
Okay, guys, we’ve been in school for a few weeks now, and in case you find
your classes to be dull, try a few of these things to liven up class a bit.
50 Fun Things to Do In Class
by Alan Meiss
1. Smoke a pipe and respond to each point the professor makes by waving it and
saying, “Quite right, old bean!”
2. Wear X-Ray Specs. Every few minutes, ask the professor to focus the
3. Sit in the front row and spend the lecture filing your teeth into sharp points.
4. Sit in the front and color in your textbook.
5. When the professor calls your name in roll, respond “that’s my name, don’t
wear it out!”
6. Introduce yourself to the class as the “master of the pan flute”.
7. Give the professor a copy of The Watchtower. Ask him where his soul would
go if he died tomorrow.
8. Wear earmuffs. Every few minutes, ask the professor to speak louder.
9. Leave permanent markers by the dry-erase board.
10. Squint thoughtfully while giving the professor strange looks. In the middle
of lecture, tell him he looks familiar and ask whether he was ever in an episode
of Starsky and Hutch.
11. Ask whether the first chapter will be on the test. If the professor says no, rip
the pages out of your textbook.
12. Become entranced with your first physics lecture, and declare your intention
to pursue a career in measurements and units.
13. Sing your questions.
14. Speak only in rhymes and hum the Underdog theme.
15. When the professor calls roll, after each name scream “THAT’S MEEEEE!
Oh, no, sorry.”
16. Insist in a Southern drawl that your name really is Wuchen Li. If you
actually are Chinese, insist that your name is Vladimir Fernandez O’Reilly.
17. Page through the textbook scratching each picture and sniffing it.
18. Wear your pajamas. Pretend not to notice that you’ve done so.
19. Hold up a piece of paper that says in large letters “CHECK YOUR FLY”.
20. Inform the class that you are Belgian royalty, and have a friend bang
cymbals together whenever your name is spoken.
21. Stare continually at the professor’s crotch. Occassionally lick your lips.
22. Address the professor as “your excellency”.
23. Sit in the front, sniff suspiciously, and ask the professor if he’s been
24. Shout “WOW!” after every sentence of the lecture.
25. Bring a mirror and spend the lecture writing Bible verses on your face.
26. Ask whether you have to come to class.
27. Present the professor with a large fruit basket.
28. Bring a “seeing eye rooster” to class.
29. Feign an unintelligible accent and repeatedly ask, “Vet ozzle haffen dee
henvay?” Become aggitated when the professor can’t understand you.
30. Relive your Junior High days by leaving chalk stuffed in the chalkboard
31. Watch the professor through binoculars.
32. Start a “wave” in a large lecture hall.
33. Ask to introduce your “invisible friend” in the empty seat beside you, and
ask for one extra copy of each handout.
34. When the professor turns on his laser pointer, scream “AAAGH! MY
35. Correct the professor at least ten times on the pronunciation of your name,
even it’s Smith. Claim that the i is silent.
36. Sit in the front row reading the professor’s graduate thesis and snickering.
37. As soon as the first bell rings, volunteer to put a problem on the board.
Ignore the professor’s reply and proceed to do so anyway.
38. Claim that you wrote the class text book.
39. Claim to be the teaching assistant. If the real one objects, jump up and
40. Spend the lecture blowing kisses to other students.
41. Every few minutes, take a sheet of notebook paper, write “Signup Sheet #5″
at the top, and start passing it around the room.
42. Stand to ask questions. Bow deeply before taking your seat after the
43. Wear a cape with a big S on it. Inform classmates that the S stands for
44. Interrupt every few minutes to ask the professor, “Can you spell that?”
45. Disassemble your pen. “Accidently” propel pieces across the room while
playing with the spring. Go on furtive expeditions to retrieve the pieces. Repeat.
46. Wink at the professor every few minutes.
47. In the middle of lecture, ask your professor whether he believes in ghosts.
48. Laugh heartily at everything the professor says. Snort when you laugh.
49. Wear a black hooded cloak to class and ring a bell.
50. Ask your math professor to pull the roll chart above the blackboard of
ancient Greek trade routes down farther because you can’t see Macedonia.
I was reading fanClUbofme's profile and this came up and I was all like oh my gosh! this is awesome! so I copied and pasted it onto my profile.
REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
3. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
4. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
5. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
6. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
7. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
8. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
9. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
10. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
11. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
"Just wait until we get home."
12. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
13. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to freeze that way."
14. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me."
15. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
16. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
17. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
18. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids, and I hope they turn out just like you!"
Don't we all love our mothers??!!