Author has written 8 stories for Harry Potter.
HELLO, nerdlings. My name is Gypsey, I live in Australia, blonde hair, blue eyes, practically albino skin, and 'midgetty' as some people put it.. (I perseonally prefer fun-sized :D)I just found an old but unused iTunes voucher for $20 so I am $20 richer. I'm pretty stoked. Anyways.
Ok, so I love Harry Potter mainly. Than comes Maximum Ride, the Time Travellers Wife, Percy Jackson, Gone series, Heroes of Olyumpus, THE HUNGER GAMES
I hardly ever use fanfiction lately, but my old stories are still available, and with a little reviewing, I am happy to start up again.
GRAMMAR NAZI- Look it up in the dictionary, and there will be a to-scale drawing of myself.
I absolutely LOVE winter, pretty much because where I live it's always 45 degrees celsius or higher. Sad story. *Cries*
I love all you fanfictioneers, special shout out to HB17RJO and her friend, 'Flibberin', for being my first amazing online friends. That sounds creepy. It's not really...
I have a scar that MATCHES HARRY POTTER'S which makes me feel awesome, most of the time, anyway.
I promise to R&R at least one story of the first 20-30 reviewers for each of my stories.
I promise to reply pesonally to the first 15 reviewers and more if thy are really good.
I promise to Review every story that I read, unless it is so incredibly hopeless that I have nothing nice to say about it (In which case I will try...)
I promise to try my hardest to write as good stories as I can and respond to your ideas.
All I ask in return is that you do the same for me
If you like this, copy/paste this onto your profile.
I'm just a huge big fat shipper basically.
And now a weird, funny cut & paste to keep the mood light!
20 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity:
Now, here are some very unimportant things you should know about me:
I HATE THE 'ISM'S!!
-racism- See below.
-sexism (OH COME ON, NEED I EVEN ELABORATE ON THIS? If you want to argue about it, I would be happy to do so, but I will WIN!)
-gay?ism (Yeah I don't know what to call that, but honestly, marriage is between people who love each other, not a man and a woman who love each other in particular...)
-specism (That's an 'ism' against species, eg. acting like animals arent as important OR BETTER than/as humans. yes i do believe I invented that word. No, I do not think that I in any way can't do it-HAH! to my science teacher!!!)
-and i have no idea what you call it when people stereotype blondes as dumb and skanky, but it has happened to me and i don't like it. I hate that people act like blondes are all the pretty girly-girls because i'm a blonde and i am excactly the same as a brunette or a black-haired person. I just thought i'd get that out as i have heard some of the most despicable blonde jokes today and i'm preetty pissed about it all...
And I love Australia, it's beautiful, so don't compare it to 'The land of convicts'
Ok, so I found a survey and I just HAD to do it, I'm sorry. Skip it if it bores, you, it ain't my problem :)
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
Cool! Percy Jackson! 'Going so fast you feel as if your face is peeling off' hahahah, I love you Percy.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, What can you touch?
My crazy latest art-work. It's pretty cool but I'll stop now.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
F.R.I.E.N.D.S! Friends is beautiful, I love Friends, but again, I'll stop now.
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
It is now 4:41. Like, the same time as it was the last time I did this. SUPERMEGAFOXYAWESOMEHOT!!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
'Chop, chop, chop, chop,' -My brother, pretending to kill our fish. Nasty piece of work that kid.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Watered the plants, Love my plants.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
Yeah, it was pretty freaky. My teeth were crooked. Oh, the horrors :O
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A horse, my garden looks way to big without one. Ooh, and I would buy the film rights to Harry Potter Next Gen. Possibly the book rights too :)
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
I wear contacts but glasses when forced. I love French braids and jeans and I love England fashion but it's too hot to wear any of that here, plus I am like, albino and it wouldn't suit me anyways. I said too much, I'm sorry..
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would totally make everyone have a red haired female prime minister like we do, and stop global warming. I would ban homework and invent magic. Which ONE, i can't decide.
19. Do you like to dance?
NO. I didn't and then I did and then I didnt and then I did, and at the moment I kinda do, I had a nice experience with it, but that will probably change soon, so NO.
No telling. You'd steal it.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy what do you call him?
23 Would you ever consider living abroad?
Hell yeah, I have so many times. I would either go to England, nice weather, America, hot guys or South Africa, family. Just so you know :)
I SPEAK MY MIND, so I MUST be a bitch.
I'm a blonde who just handed in a GOOD essay. CLEARLY, it's not MY work.I’m a YOUNG WRITER, so I MUST be emo.
1. Neville Longbottom
2. Ginny Weasley
3. Albus Dumbledore
4. Professor Flitwick
5. Arthur Weasley
6. Ron Weasley
7. Luna Lovegood
8. Hermione Granger
9. Seamus Finnigan
10. Crookshanks :D
11. Harry Potter
12. Sirius Black
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
Ron and Harry: I have, but no offence to anyone who writes or enjoys HP slash, I don’t really expect to want to read anymore in the near future. Unless it’s humorous, or Ron ends up with Hermione anyways.
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
Prof. Flitwick: Um, sure, but he’s a bit old for me, say 3 outta 10?
3. What you happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Sirus and Hermione: Funnily enough, there are fics like that out there, but I would never read them, it’s pedophilish, no offence. I think Harry would be angry at the both of them and the baby would have lovely parents XD
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
Seamus: Yes, Ocean Eye by HB17RJO is the one that really stands out, it’s a Seamus/Luna fic and it’s EXCELLENT.
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
Ginny and Ron: *Pained expression* NO. OK? Stop with the incest, next it’ll be Fred and George!
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
Arthur Weasley with Seamus or Arthur with Crookshanks: hmm… toughie… Five/Ten ‘cause, I mean, what a situation!
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve "going at it"?
If Luna walked in on Ginny and Sirius going at it, she would probably start babbling about Nargles or some awesome waffle like that!
8. Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff?
Hermione and Neville: Yes, I’m sure there is, and I’m sure it’s quite good, but I’ve never read any.
9. Suggest a title for Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
Luna and Sirus: ‘You’re Dead, But It’s Still OK’. Luna telling Sirius the Crumple Horned Snorcacks will come save him.
10. Do any of your friends read Three het?
Dumbledore: probably not, but you never know…
11. Do any of your friends write or draw Eleven?
Harry: Mebbe, I really have no idea?
12. Would any of your friends write Two/Four/Five?
Ginny, Prof. Flitwick and Arthur Weasley: May I say HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
13. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
‘Hermione Got Hot’. Type it into youtube, it’s catchy J It would be about Ron realising how amazing Hermione is for the first time.
14. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
Neville, Ron and Luna: WARNING: Extreme oddities and idiots all at it together.
15. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Arthur Weasley: I don’t know about read, but I’m gonna have to say the last I wrote that had him in it was ‘Worse Than Mortal Peril’ Read it :D
16. (1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (7). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (3).
Neville and Luna are in a happy relationship until Seamus runs off with Luna (AHMYGOD I WISH, this is actually normal so far!),. Neville, broken hearted has a hot one-night stand with Harry Potter and a brief unhappy affair with Sirus, then follows the wise advice of Arthur Weasley and finds true love with Dumbledore.
What title would you give this fic?
A Story Written by a Chick on Crack.
^^^^^^ Old, but I'll keep it anyway because 'twas fun.
I do copy and paste things from other people's profiles, if you have a problem with that contact me and I'll take it off, but it's only because I agree and normally I wouldn't do it unless they've suggested it. Here is my particular favourite copied from Moon Lilies' page:
THIS ISN'T ME BUT APPLIES TO ME ANYWAY: AM OBSESSED WITH HARRY POTTER
I mean I'm really obsessed. Here's how I know:
I can sing the three sorting hat songs that Harry heard on command. (As well as the Hogwarts song)
I could tell you how Davey Gudgen almost lost an eye
I have solved snape's potions riddle
I know who Antony Goldstien and Daphney Greengrass are
I can quote the books nearly perfectly when the situation arises
I have stockpiled enough information solely from the books to write a very accurate timeline beginning with Voldemort's birth in 1926 through the epilogue chapter on september 1, 2017.
I know things that weren't in the books, like that Dean Thomas's dad was really a wizard who left to protect his son and James was a chaser, not a seeker.
I could recite the entire Weasley/Potter family (including some middle names) as of the epilogue.
I think Newt Scamander is a great author ;)
I could explain in detail magical creatures such as Hynkipunks, Kappas, and Erumpants
I can identify exactly where in the series someone is reading from in less than a sentance.
I could go on and on, but I won't. If all of that stuff applies to you, too, you are AWESOME and you should copy and paste this in your profile. If not, you need to go back and read the books 'cause your missing out!
ME: which I copied because it's weird, but I am in the excact same unfortunate position!
NEVER EVER THINK IT'S SAD TO LIKE READING A BOOK! that is a 100% crime against nature and I hope no one on this site would ever do that :)
ALSO: If you cried when Fred Weasley died and you are not ashamed to admit it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever do happen to read a story of mine please review it because, well, just please!
My profile is a complete random list of facts about me and not about me but if you are awesomely sad enough to be reading it, just bare with me and try and put the facts together because I am very hopeless at explaining things.
The Rules of Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus's "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
13) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not use the phrase, "Get a Life" when talking to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
24) I will stop referring to showering as "Giving Moaning-Myrtle an eye-full"
25) I will not make, "OMGWTF" a spell
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways, not even on Halloween
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their colours indicate that they're "covered in bees"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
30) I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "Told you I was Hard Core"
31) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm, not even if they are in Slytherin
32) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
33) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
34) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
35) I will not give Luna Lovegood Coast-To-Coast AM transcripts
36) I do not have an Edward Cullen Patronous
37) I will not lick Trevor
38) Gryffindor Courage does not come in bottles labelled, "Firewhiskey"
39) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
40) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
41) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
42) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
43) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
44) I will not tell the first years that Professor Snape is the Voice of God
"Some times it's better not to question your friend just help them dump the body in the river,"
A white man said, Colored people are not allowed here
The black man turned around and stood up.
You say Twilight
I LOVE Harry Potter and although I think Twilight has great books, would take a Harry Potter fanfic over Twilight any day, because the material to work from is so amazing (Thanks to JK Rowlings GENIUS!)
I am addicted to Harry Potter relationships and pairings such as Ron and Hermione of course, ( I have read the series time and time again reading about how cute they are when they hate each other and I think it's the awesomest relationship EVER which is completely not unique in me saying so but whatever :) but for some reason I also like the idea of Seamus and Luna, no idea why,
Here is a awesome quote which I got from the fanfic Falling In Love With Lily. If you want to read the full story here is the link, it's and awesome Harry Potter fanfic. http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5740574/16/Falling_In_Love_With_Lily
"It's not worth it, James. What they're fighting for, I mean. They die for nothing on the whim of a mad man. We die for everything we have on our own whim. What makes them think it's worth it?"
This is a quote from the original war against Voldemort, but I think it's brilliant, it applies to all wars and I'm really big on peace and all that, but if you liked that quote you should totally read that story, it's really good.
Now for Some Copy-pastey thingys YAY!
If you laughed so hard you almost choked when Ron read Harry's tea leaves in divination, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you would seriously consider naming your child Ginny or Luna, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you spend multiple hours each day reading and/or writing, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If several inanimate objects hate you, post this on profile.
Pluto was declared no longer a planet on August 27 of 2006 just because it was 'too small' and 'off its orbit' for a couple scientists' likings. If you still think Pluto should be a planet then copy this onto ya profile. LONG LIVE PLUTO!
-The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
-Two things are infinite; the universe, and human stupidity... not so sure about the universe.
-Be insane... because well behaved girls never made history.
-What happens if you get scared half to death twice? That's a really good question...i wonder...
-I was thinking, while I was running...
About not hitting trees, I hope.
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
They say "guns dont kill people, people kill people.' Well, i think the gun helps, cuz if you just stood there and yelled BANG I dont think you'd kill too many people.
-So, if guns kill people, can I blame misspelled words on my pencil?
-Save the earth. it's the only planet with chocolate.
- I've heard that its possible to grow up. I've just never met anyone who's actually done it.
-When Life gives you lemons, squirt them in Life's eye, and see how much Life likes lemons then.
-I'm not so good with the advice. can i interest you in a sarcastic comment?
- Love your enemies. It REALLY pisses them off
-I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind! but not my brain. I need that.
-life isnt passing me by; it's trying to run me over
- smile; it makes people wonder what you're up to
- i talk to myself because my answers are the only ones i accept!
-i live in my own little world. But it's okay, they know me there.
-the dinosaurs' extinction wasn't an accident. Barney came and they all commited suicide
-tell the truth and run
-if electricity comes from electrons, does morality come from morons?
-Isn't it funny how the word 'politics' is made up of the words 'poli' meaning many and 'tics' as in the bloodsucking creatures?
-you cry, i cry. you laugh, i laugh. you jump off a cliff, I go save your pathetic butt
-education is important. school however, is another matter.
Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us how to walk and talk, the rest of our lives they tell us to just sit down and shut up
I'm not insensitive, I just dont care
-If two wrongs don't make a right, try three
-Before you critisize someone walk a mile in their shoes, that way you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!
-the statistics of insanity is that 1 of every 4 people have a mental illness. But you're around me... every rule has an exception. You're pretty much screwed
A loser is a window washer on the 44th floor who steps back to admire his work.
-Don’t knock on death’s door. Ring the bell and run. He hates that.
-Flying is simple. Just throw yourself at the ground and miss.
-There is no "I" in team but the is an "I" in PIE and there is an "I" in MEATPIE and MEAT is an anagram of TEAM...
-Music is like candy-you throw away the rappers.
-When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown about it but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and punch the crap out of them.
-The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not.
-Two things are infinite; the universe, and human stupidity... not so sure about the universe.
-Be insane... because well behaved girls never made history.
-What happens if you get scared half to death twice? That's a really good question...i wonder...(Mr. Ollivander ROX!)
-Muffins are just ugly cupcakes_ A Day at Hogwarts by dreamqueen1
From vampirerule117's profile...
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...
From The.Malfoy.Rose's Profile...
Gryffindor (The biggest heros in HP history as far as we know):
1. Welcome to Gryffindor, a Weasley has probably slept in your bed.
2. Gryffindors: Brave to the point of Idiocy.
3. Gryffindor: Because we blur the line between bold and stupid every time.
4. The beautiful, the brave and the bold.
5. Gryffindor: I'll kick your butt.
6. I'm in Gryffindor, you're in Gryffindor- let's hug!!
7. Gryffindor: because we get enough exercise just pushing our luck.
8. (No excuses), rule breaking is customary.
9. Gryffindors are attention...seekers!
Slytherin (The Junior Death Eaters):
1. We aren't all evil... yeah, we are.
2. Cunning and Ambition- Slytherin.
3. Go ahead, be a little naughty.
4. Slytherin: We have boys chained up in the dungeons.
5. Slytherin: Because our common room is underwater (and that's cool).
6. It's not that we aren't better than you (except it totally is).
7. Why be normal? Or good?
8. We are Junior Death Eaters. Deal with it.
9. Slytherin: means never having to say you're sorry.
10. Seriously evil wizard coming through.
11. I'm dishonest, and a dishonest man you can always trust to be dishonest.
12. Voldemort needs prision bitches.
13. Because real friends help you Incendio the bodies.
14. Property of the Half-Blood Prince.
15. We're only wearing black until something darker comes along.
16. Don't hate us beacuse we're beautiful, hate us because we kick your butt at everything.
17. Never wound what can kill you.
Hufflepuff (Some of the best people you'll ever meet):
1. I'm planning your death but in a happy way.
2. Brace youself- I'm going to hug you.
3. Nobody ever suspects the Hufflepuff.
4. You may be smarter, cooler, and better, but we still think you suck.
5. You think we're nice? That's cute...
6. Nowhere in the song does it say we're nice.
7. The love of a Hufflepuff was the only love good enough for Neville.
8. Hufflepuff: We kill you with smiles and rainbows.
9. All we got was Cedric... and that didn't turn out so good, did it?
10. Hufflepuffs kick butt too.
11. Hufflepuff: Formerly known as the party house.
12. Hufflepuffs know how to party.
13. Hufflepuff: We have cupcakes. Need we say more?
14. Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them so much.
Ravenclaw (The smartest house with the only ones who don't blow themselves up):
Wit beyond measure is man's greatest treasure.
1. I don't need romance, I have goldfish.
2. A room without books is like a body without a soul.
3. I can kill you with my brain.
4. Ravenclaw pride. Be afraid.
5. It's not that we are smarter than you (except it totally is).
6. I'm a Ravenclaw, which clearly means I am elligable to boast about my intellegence level in your face.
7. Ravenclaw: beacuse we know every insult in the book. (Get it, their smart and they know every insult in the book!)
8. Ravenclaw: geeks shall inherit the earth.
9. Ravenclaw: Dangerously over-educated. (Seriously over-educated.)
10. Ravenclaw: Tact enough for people who aren't witty enough to be sarcastic.
11. Ravenclaw: because everyone else is just dumb.
This is pasted because I absolutely wholeheartedly agree with it, but once again have to give full credit to Moon Lilies for the actual writing of it*
But I love:
Neville, because, come on, who doesn't absolutely love Neville? He's the best!
Luna, because I seriously admire her courage to be different. I love people like that. I know she's lonely, but that's other people's problems not hers. I know I'd be her friend.
Fred and George cause who doesn't love a little Gred and Forge?
I am in love with the idea of the best friendshipness of Ron/Hermione/Harry even though it is probably really unlikely that anything would happen in real life that would bring friends so closely together but anyway *sigh*.
I don't like typos or grammatical errors although I have a demented keyboard and invent my own words so you will probably find that I am prone to making errors myself and can't blame others, i am a fast reader and i love horseback riding duno why.
RANDOM QUOTE WOOOH:
"Ever cried while reading one of the Harry Potter books? I was so shocked about Fred's death that I had to put the book away for a moment and go calm down. I had finally settled on the excuse of too many hours of reading straight (it was four in the morning at the time) and being slightly paranoid already, what with all the other deaths. Then I had to go read the ruddy thing again. And THAT was when I began to wail, sob, and curse JKR's very being. Then I ate chocolate for the next two hours. My thighs still haven't completely recovered yet." *sniffs*
There are some amazing authors on this site and I aspire to publish stories as good as theirs someday, although I never seem able to complete stories which does prove to be a problem...
NOW FOR SOME FAVE HP QUOTES!!! yay :)
Fave Fred and George:
"You're a prefect? Oh Ronnie! That's everyone in the family!" -Molly Weasley
1st Weasley Twin: Oh, are you a prefect, Percy? You should have said something, we had no idea.
Ron: Can you believe our luck? Of all the trees we could've hit, he had to get one that hits back. (I know there are way more awesome Ron quotes but I don't have all the books at the moment ... *sigh*
"Oh Professor look! I think I found an unaspected planet! Oooh, which one's that, Professor?"
Draco: Sure you can manage that broom, Potter?
Just because you've got the emotional range of a teaspoon doesn't mean we all have." –Hermione Granger (third favorite)
(And absolutely anything Luna has ever said, and I also love Dumbledore quotes)
Thanks for reading and I look forward to reading some of your works soon :D
And if you want to hear some more awesome Harry Potter quotes and obsession stories go to Miriflowers page because I'm not annoying enough to copy her whole profile onto my own, but I love all of itt :0 *stalker?* NO
And before I go :0 just one more (For now) Little copy past from I don't know who's page (Sorry :O)
I promise to remember Tonks
my love, Gypsey
PS: My favourite people in the world are people who review and people who reply when you review their stories, it's just a little effort but it can make my day :) *hint* :)