Author has written 2 stories for Pokémon.
Top Ten Reasons Why Gay Marriage Is Wrong:
1) Being gay is not natural. Real American's always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3)Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans
Please repost this if you are for gay marriage.
How to tell if you're a (good) writer...
1. If you constantly talk to yourself.
2. If you talk to yourself about talking to yourself (i.e. I wonder why I talk to myself so much?)
3. If, when you talk to yourself, you sometimes speak as if talking to another person (i.e. Okay, so have you ever noticed that the word deliver could mean removing someones liver?)
4. If, after uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand in awe and say, Wow, this is good stuff for sugar highs!
5. If you live off of sugar and caffeine.
6. If people start to notice that you tend to check your e-mail every day for a week, then suddenly disappear off the face of the planet.
7. If you know what writer's block is.
8. If your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random, or full of criticism.
9. If, when replying to someone elses e-mail, you are sometimes so random that you fail to address the original message altogether.
10. If you tend to collect the Bic Sticks people leave lying around, kind of like picking pennies off the ground.
11. If, no matter where you are in your room, you never have to so much as get up to reach a pen/pencil and paper.
12. If the letters are starting to wear off on the keys of your keyboard.
13. If you memorized your keyboard.
14. If people think you might have A.D.D.
15. If you think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
16. If you have a grudge against Mary-sue's...even though you wrote a story with one in the past.
17. If you know what a Mary-sue is.
18. If you think about making lists like this, and start giggling for no apparent reason.
19. If your friends don't even bother to look funny at you anymore when you start giggling for no apparent reason.
20. If you go crazy over simple spelling/grammar errors.
21. If you don't like criticism, although you are a critic yourself.
22. If you tend to dream about your stories at night.
23. If you write stories based on your dreams.
24. If you can recite the alphabet backwards.
25. If you start constantly talking in third person, past tense.
26. If you can type/write fast. REALLY fast.
27. If you write 1000-word rough drafts for your story, then erase it and write something totally different for the final.
28. If you know basic writer terms (ex: beta, canon, lemon...etc.)
29. If you know what 'etc' really means, and know the elongated written version of it...
30. And finally, the number one way to tell if you're a good writer: If you failed English 101.
... Or maybe that's just me