Poll: What was the best destinations TDLT had? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Total Drama series.
I am 20, a college student going for an Associate Degree of Fine Arts.
I am an amateur comic book writer who has no skill in the digital arts but plan to take a course in it while I go for my four year art degree later.
Favorite sodas are Mountain Dew and Cherry Doctor Pepper!
Hobbies: Drawing, Dosing off, playing Xbox 360, World of Warcraft, and senior abuse (just kidding, or am I... o.O)
Favorite Music: Disturbed, Avenged Sevenfold, Nirvana, Tool, Eminem (Varies to a point I suppose)
Favorite Shows: Dragonball, Dragonball Z, (GT killed it) Full Metal Alchemist, Naruto, Total Drama, WWE RAW and Smackdown, Scrubs, Daily Show and Colbert Report.
Favorite Video Games: Dead Rising 1 & 2, Fable 1 & 2, Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, Assassin's Creed 1 & 2, Prince of Persia games, Fallout 3, Soul Calibur 2, 3, and 4 and Pikmin.
My Total Drama Character Rankings as follows:
1) Cody (Just all around likable if you ask me, he certainly showed his kind side by selflessly hooking up Gwen with Trent. Though I feel he was too hard on Sierra at first, I am glad they became friends in the end as well as being the one to convince Heather of her protagonistic position)
2) Noah (His zingers always amaze me)
3) Heather (Best developed character)
4) Ezekiel (Ah the show's whipping boy, I enjoy his unjustifiably brief moments in the series and what can I say? I root for the little guys!)
5) Trent (A really deep character in season 1, always liked those brief friendship moments between him and Cody, really felt a brotherly vibe between the two)
6) Sierra (Despite her frequently holding back Cody's character development in Season Three, I really like her and can't help but smile during her stalker shenanigans.
7) Izzy (Oh Izzy, you lovable sociopath, not an Izzy scene goes by where I don't love the girl, and I must add that deep down, I want a Nizzy pairing XD)
8) Bridgette (Nicest girl on the show, though I wish she would have better development outside of her relationship with Geoff)
9) Tyler (An unfortunate, but loyal ol' chap that is also fun to watch get injured XD)
10) Lindsay (Not into the dumb blonde jokes, but I still like her)
11) DJ (Lovable guy, but he was SOOOO annoying in Season Three)
12) Geoff (Don't hate him, but there's nothing more to the guy after he won Bridgette over in season one)
13) Justin (Never really watched season 2, but I love watching his girlish sense of vanity)
14) Harold (Just not my favorite nerd)
15) LeShawna (Lost my favor when she mockingly waved an injured Cody goodbye, also hated what she did to Heather in Germany)
16) Gwen (Really descended in Season Three)
17) Alejandro (He's a jerk, nuff' said)
18) Owen (His comedy irritates me, "All aboard the fart train!" Pretty much summed up his character and usefulness)
19) Courtney (Hard to be sympathetic for her, cuz she is a MEGA B*!)
20) Beth (Nothing I really like about her)
21) Kate & Sadie (Ranking them together because there's no personality outside of their bond)
22) Eva (Aftermath: Bridgette Over Trouble Water reminded me of how little I miss her)
23) Duncan (I hate glorified evil)
Unsafe External Link