Poll: Which Story is it most urgent for me to update? Vote Now!
Author has written 16 stories for Teen Titans, Danny Phantom, Harry Potter, Kuroshitsuji, D.Gray-Man, Soul Eater, Little Mermaid, Magic Tree House series, Powerpuff Girls, Astro Boy, Hunger Games, Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, Pandora Hearts, Merlin, and Avengers.
This is the address for my story with the longest name, this is the picture of Madeline: http://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx355/chocolovable/sad-emo-anime-girl.jpg
The picture of my OC Luna in the upcoming (meaning I put this up while the story was not on Fanfiction) story called "The Lion King: The Exiled White Wolf"
Oh here's also the link to the magic tree house post: http://www.chia-anime.com/movie-english-sub/watch-magic-tree-house.html
Real Name: Ana Maria (Never said I'd give ya my last name)
Country: El Salvador, Central America (Yeah, go to the map and look into central america. Now avert your attention from that oversized piece of land called Mexico that seems to think it's better than the other countries because of its enormous meant and look down. See? There, squished under Guatemala and Honduras is a small country, that's mine.)
Stuff I Fell For:
You know you live in 2011 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitare with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they dont have a screenname or my space
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did
-- with maybe a little exaggeration but hey, we all do it.
My rant on annoying stuff on fanfiction.
Okay, I just want to say that I get really pissed off when I find crossovers that are not put in the crossover section!
Its driving me crazy because I can't find them and I know there are some really cool ones out there!
So all of you sweet hearts PUT YOUR CROSSOVERS IN THE CROSSOVER SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(I spend most of the time here so feel free to email me if you want me to update!)
You know I hate Cliffhangers! I mean, I hate them mostly because people almost always write them like that and then totally forget about the story for many months and when they finally update its or either this tiny paragraph and an apology for it being so short (WHICH I TOTALLY DETEST!) or an Author's Note saying they won't write for this and that reason! I mean, yeah I know you have a social life and all but COME ON! You could be more considerate for those who don't have a social life (like yours truly here!)
Another thing I hate is when authors update but the whole thing is an Author's Note and only about, like, two paragraphs of actual writing! For those of you who use your stories to ramble on and on and on about lord knows what, let me tell you a little secret.
THATS WHAT YOUR PROFILE IS FOR! SO GET YOUR LAZY RAMBLING BUT ON THAT CHAIR AND START ACTUALLY WRITING BECAUSE IN REALITY NOBODY WANTS TO KNOW!
98 percent of the teenage population does or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this,because the in the Bible it says if you deny me,I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
Jokes I Found!
There are 3 guys in a cafe
the 1st guy says"I must have the smallest arms in the world!"
the 2nd guy says "i must have the smallest head in the world!'
the 3rd guy says"I must have the smallest dick in the world!"
then,they go to check the Guiness world Records
the 1st guy then walks out and says "YES!i was right!i got the smallest arms in the world!
the 2nd guy walks out and says"i DO have the smallest head in the world!"
the 3rd guy storms out and says angriily"WHO THE FUCK IS JUSTIN BIEBER?!?!
Here's a joke...
there are 3 men who need to get across a lake...
the 1st one prays to God asking for the strength to get across...
he gets big muscles and swims across...
but almost dies 5 times...
the 2nd 1 prays to God for the strength and the tools he needs to get across...
he gets his big muscles and boat and rows across...
but he almost dies 3 times...
the 3rd 1 prays to God, for the strength, tools, and the brains...
he turns into a woman...
walks 4 yards...
and crosses the bridge
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
Things to do in an Elevator
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
2) STAND silent and motionless in the
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look
12) TRY to make personal calls on the
13) DRAW a little square on the floor
14) WHEN there's only one other person
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they
16) ASK if you can push the button for
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23) SAY I love you really loudly
How to Be Annoying:
Adjust the tint on your TV so that all the people are green, and insist to others that you "like it that way."
Drum on every available surface.
Sing the Batman theme constantly.
Staple papers in the middle of the page.
Ask 0800 operators for their home phone number. If they don’t give it to you ask why they are calling YOU at home.
Sew department store anti-theft detector strips into people's backpacks.
Write the surprise ending to a novel on its first page.
Set alarms for random times.
Honk and wave to strangers.
Dress only in clothes colored Hunter's Orange.
Change channels five minutes before the end of every show.
Tape pieces of "Play School" over climactic parts of rental movies.
Borrow someone’s eraser, then when they ask for it back, throw it across the room, making sure it misses them, and shout “You sure cant catch!!”
In the middle of a long car trip, yell out, really loudly, “I need to pee’. To be even more annoying, do it just after you’ve left, or taken a pee break.
When on a long road trip, say “are we there yet’ every five minutes
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed through stupidity, here are some actual labels on consumer goods:
On a Sears hairdryer: Do not use while sleeping. ( that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Fritos! ..You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (the shoplifter special)?
On a bar of Dial soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap." (and that would be how?...)
On some Swanson frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost." (but, it's "just" a suggestion).
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down." (well...duh, a bit late, huh)!
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating." (really? I thought it would be cold)
On packaging for a Rowentairon: "Do not iron clothes on body." (but wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication." (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5-year-olds with head-colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness." (and.. .I'm taking this because?...)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only." (as opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor: "Not to be used for the other use." (now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Sunsbury's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts." (It does not! does it? ohh it does)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts." (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly." (I don't blame the company. I blame the parents for this one.)
On a Swedish chainsaw: "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands." (now they tell me)
On a Korean knife: “Keep out of children” (I should bloody well hope so!)
Boeing 757-"Fragile. Do not drop" (That means you, Hulk! Put that bloody aeroplane down, you might drop it!)
Scoopable cat litter-"safe to use around pets" (Again, I should bloody well hope so!)
Endust duster-"This product is not defined flammable by the consumer products safety commission regulations. However this product can be ignited under certain circumstances" (That's right, who doesn't use their dusters as kindling?)
Baby oil-"Keep out reach of children." (Good thing babies aren't children, isn't it!)
Hair coloring-"Do not use as an ice cream topping." (Yeh. My grandmother died because she thought my hair dye was ice-cream topping and put it in a sundae)
Komatsu Floodlight-"This floodlight is capable of illuminating large areas, even in the dark" (OMG!! That's as amazing as a newsreader reading the news!)
Earplugs-"These earplugs are nontoxic, but they may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipe." (Are you sure? Lets experiment.)
RCA television remote control-"Not dishwasher safe." (again now they tell me)
Road sign-"Caution: water on road during rain." (No. Shit. Sherlock)
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions-"Put on fork and eat." (No! Really? We're supposed to eat food now?!)
On artificial bacon: "Real artificial bacon bits". (So we don't get fake fake bacon. Oh no we get real fake bacon.)
40 Things to do in Class when you're Bored:
1. Try to develop psychic powers, then use 'em.
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals. (i did this once and i scared the living daylights out of this granny lol)
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!
15. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "pikachu, I choose you!"
16. Pass out bananas to random people and snicker loudly when they take one.
17. Buy 350 cans of tuna and scream "THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT!! YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME BACK!!" when the cashier tells you the price.
18. Walk around looking confused in the CD section and ask people where you can find the CDs.
19. Start a fish-stick fight.
20. Walk up to random people, give them bear hugs, and say very loudly that you missed them and they never really did get that dandruf shampoo you recommended.
21. Jump in a cart and have a friend push you while you scream "The Germans are coming!"
22. Attempt to fly off a high shelf.
23. Run up to an employee and ask "Do you like me?" If they say no, yell out "You broke my heart, you evil monster! I'm telling the manager!" and start throwing canned tomatoes at them. If they say yes just to get you away, pat their shoulder, and say "What a shame because that girl over there" point to a random person "was just about to ask you to dinner."
24. Throw confetti on random people walking into the store.
25. Whisper "I know your 'little' secret" to people in the checkout lines.
26. Stand inside the freezer in the frozen food section.
27. Walk up to employees and whisper "I saw dead people...they want me to take you away...to aisle eight..."
28. Ask the clerk to make a page saying "If there is an Edward in the store, Bella is looking for you at the main info desk".
29. See how many cans of frosting you can open and thoroughly lick without getting caught.
30. Go to a person with a shopping cart full of merchandise and demand a ride in the basket.
31. Practice your juggling with a few Grade-A eggs.
32. Squeeze the cream-filled doughnuts.
33. Walk into the baby clothes section, pick up a pink baby dress, then throw it down and run away screaming that the pink bunnies of doom came back.
34. Bow to the display of T.Vs in the electronics section.
35. See if you can move the bottom can from the gigantic canned beet pyramid
16 Ways to Relieve Stress:
1. Shove 20 marshmellows up your nose and try sneezing them out.
2. Use your Master Card to pay off your Visa.
3. WHEN SOMEONE TELLS YOU TO HAVE A NICE DAY, TELL THEM THAT YOU HAVE OTHER
4. Make a TO-DO list of things that you have already done.
5. Put your little sister’s clothes on her backwards, and send her to
6. Fill your taxes out in Roman numerals as revenge against the government.
7. Draw underwear on the natives in National Geographic.
8. Pay your electric bill in pennies.
9. DRIVE TO WORK IN REVERSE.
10. Refresh your self: put your tongue on a cold steel guard-rail.
11. Start a nasty rumor and see if you recognize it when it gets back to
12. READ THE DICTIONARY UPSIDE DOWN AND LOOK FOR SECRET MESSAGES.
13. Bill your doctor for the time you spend in the waiting room.
14.write a short story using alphabet soup.
15. STARE AT PEOPLE THROUGH A FORK AND PRETEND THEY ARE IN JAIL.
16. Make up a language and ask people for directions.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Cool huh ?? If yuo can raed tihs tehn put it on yuor porifle !!
The newscaster is the person who says "Good evening" and then tells you why it's not
Don't run in the school hall, gliding is more fun!
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?" That's a really good question...I wonder...
Some say the glass is half full, others the glass is half empty, all I want to know is who the hell is drinking my water!
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you.
Money can't buy happiness. But it sure makes misery easier to live with
I call things as I see them; and you my friend, are ginger! :D
Take my advice, I don't use it anyway.
25 Reasons to Thank my Mother:
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
SECURITY SYSTEM INSTALLATION
1. Go to a second-hand store and buy a pair of men's used size 14-16 k
2. Place them on your front porch, along with several empty beer cans, a
3. Put a few giant dog dishes next to the boots and magazines.>
4. Leave a note on your door that reads: 'Hey Bubba, Big Jim, Duke and Slim,
Who was the idiot that invented school?
Mesopotamians invented the first learning system!
Who was the first female pharaoh?
Ma'at-ka-Ra Hatshepsut was the first female pharaoh! Nope she was not Cleopatra, her greatest achievement was to achieve power along with encouraging trade. Arts flourished during her reign.
In China, what was the first Dynasty called?
Funny Things that have Happened to me and what I learned from them:
1: Last year in 6th grade, I saw a large iguana in my backward, so I decided I wanted another pet. I went over to the tree and climbed it. So I was standing on the wall that separates my house from the house next to it. I tried to grab the iguana but it was gone. So to get back down I had to cross some branches on the wall. Unfortunately for me, the branch I was sitting on wasn't the strongest one in the tree. So I fell three feet face first with the branch still between my legs on the neighbor's backward. I woke up a few minutes later with no way to get put out of the backward since the house next to mine is currently unoccupied. Then my tutor who was right there when it happened called my dad who totally panicked and came to get me with a fire ladder. They took me to the hospital and fixed my broken nose.
What I learned from this expirience was simple:
One: Capturing iguanas is a dangerous activity for kids.
And Two (which came to me as a really big surprise): Girls can't fly (YOU LIED TO ME PETER PAN!)
Things I want to do when I grow up:
One: Become a famous writer.
Two: Introduce crossovers to profesional writting.
Three: Introduce crossovers to theaters.
Four: Bring back classic animation instead of the 3D crap.
The Music that I like:
1: Allegretto by Bond
2: Tori No Uta from the anime AIR
3: Danse Macabre by Camille Saint
4: Firebird from Fantasia 2000
5: The 5th Symphony by Beethoven
6: Russian Flowers
7: Begging on you knees by Victoria Justice
8: Just around the riverbend from Pocahontas
9: Explosive by Bond
10: Contradanza by Vanessa Mae
11: Devil's Thrill by Vanessa Mae
12: Storm by Vanessa Mae
13: Red Hot by Vanessa Mae
14: Destiny by Vanessa Mae
15: Freak the Freak Out by Victoria Justice
16: Best Friend's Brother by Victoria Justice
17: If I had words to make a day for you from Babe
18: Roses are Red, violets are Blue by Aqua
19: Make it Shine By Victoria Justice
20: Rhapsody in Blue from Fantasia 2000
21: Piano Concerto N. 2 from Fantasia 2000
The Time after the world ended What would happen if the world had ended and the good robots had been deactivated? what if there was a world after the end? and what if one of the inhavitants of that world found one of those good robots? And then would the world be saved from the past?
This story is... not abandoned. But I don't know what to do with it either. I mean it means a lot to me since it's the first story I wrote here and I want to update it's just that I have an extreme Pluto sized writer's block! I also don't want to give it up for adoption, I'm possessive over it like that, but I am willing to have a cowriter if anyone cares enough about it to PM me, then we can work something out.
The Chapter of the Titans: What happens when Mytho fails to stop the Raven? What will happen?
This story is not abandoned, I just have a major writer's block with both Princess Tutu and the Teen Titans. I mean, I love them both and all but lately I'm been getting pretty lousy, most of the stories were written during the summer, and with my dad having my life at the palm of his hand and changing schedules and dragging me over to his office without telling me, I have trouble organizing my time. However I shall keep going!
The Teen Titan's meet: ME!: Hello! I just had a random idea and decided I wanted to get crazy self into the lives of the Titans, see if you like me!
I don't know how many people have read this, I haven't checked my Traffic Stats in a while. I like the idea of putting myself in the story, but I'm worried that I might make myself a Mary Sue in the process of not humiliating myself... of coarse I'll get over that soon enough and get back doing my craziness at the Tower. Don't worry, I won't pretend to be a samurai ninja princess or whatever, if I put myself in one of their battles it will be mostly me screaming my head off and running around avoiding falling debris and stuff while the Titans fight. Might even have Robin try to teach me martial arts (note the try) and me twisting my foot or something. Maybe getting kidnapped by Slade and annoying the pants outta him, maybe getting kidnapped by the Hive people and have a little girl time with Jinx.
The Mystery of the Raven Feathers: Sherlock Holmes is bored out of his mind and Watson is unable to help him, what happens when an odd clumsy young girl comes along and brings with her, yet a new mystery for the best detective of all times? Ahiru and Sherlock Holmes BONDING!
Like I said before, I'm having trouble with Princess Tutu fics, but I'm not giving up. I just need to study European English a little so I can do this well, maybe read a few other fics with Watson narrating it, maybe going with Ahiru's POV from now on I dunno, any advice?
Stray Ghoul: Danny's family has been killed and he has been kidnapped and forced into submission to Voldemort, then he manages to escape and is found by Dumboldore. Taking pity upon the muggle boy he takes him into Hogwarts as a staff cleaning member, what will happen?
This story is currently being picked up again, there is this reader that came up and asked me if they could adopt it. Naturally I declined, being possessive as I over my stories. The read offered me help and has brought back my inspiration. I hadn't updated because I hadn't read the Harry Potter books and felt like I'd be deceiving people or something, but now that I am almost done with the series I think I am prepared to pick this story up. Expect an update soon.
The Mystery of the Murder of the Macbeth's: A wicked murder that was never solved falls in the hands of the Titans when the mysterious ghost of a girl murdered in cold blood appears. Secrets about the island where Titans Tower will be revealed, and a few other more gruesome ones as well...
This story I am currently writing the next chapter, that might be short because of my lack of ideas for it, and I would appreciate people who would help me with it.
Phantom Abuse: I don't want to do a full summary, it involves a shock colar Danny running away and an autopsy.
I never expected this story to be this popular, I mean I thought it was a good idea and I still do and all but it's weird that it got that much attention. Anyway I know people are expecting updates and I will be doing more updates soon, just be patient for a little longer.
Lobotomy: All I can say is that, I have many, many ideas for this story.
Yes, I still have many ideas for this story, I just need to put them down on paper and that's what makes this so difficult, please be patient with me, I have 2o children to take care of.
Akira, the lost girl: Akira is a super powered teenager being chased by a secret organization to have her and other meta-humans be enslaved to battle, having had to grow up at a very young age, what will happen ones she becomes Peter's and the lost boys' mother?
I... will update this soon enough. I have a vague idea of what I want to do with this, I only need to make it a bit more solid.
The First Animaniacs and Teen Titans crossover!: The Warners get sold to science and fall on a portal sending them to Jump that is in a different dimension! How will they get back! Or even bigger, Do they WANT to go back?
My only problem with this story is that I am not normally the charismatic character kind of writer, and the Warners are... well you know. Any help?
The Soloist: People are not just that, we all have hidden talents. And the Titans are about to take a big plate of that truth from a strange new girl in town. Who is she? Is she just a tipical homeless kid? Or is she something more...
I am stuck with this story, if anyone wants it you can have it. If you manage to pry it out of my hands.
Artemis Fowl: Alternative Misfortunes:The Prologue is basically the summary, but I'm going to warn you, I'm going to twist reality to its limits.
I have ideas for this one! SO MANY! I just need to put them down on paper.
The Wolf Sorceress: An exiled wolf comes to the pride lands, but she's not just a wolf, she has powers that not even the shaman baboon can understand clearly...
I have ideas for this story, but I don't know what to do with it.
And now, a little something from my country:
UN PEQUEÑO TRIBUTO AL PULGARCITO DE CENTRO AMERICA
El -salvadoreño no dice tú, dice "vos".
El -salvadoreño no tiene dinero, tiene pisto
El -salvadoreño no toma, solo chupa.
El -salvadoreño no sale de paseo, sale a vagar o a perderse un rato.
El -salvadoreño no se pasa, se pela.
El -salvadoreño no roba, se hueveya.
El -salvadoreño no es perezoso, es huevon.
El -salvadoreño no miente, da paja.
El -salvadoreño no fue niño, fue cipote.
El -salvadoreño no trabaja, hace oficio.
El -salvadoreño no te saca el dedo, pero te silva la vieja.
El -salvadoreño no come hamburguesas con soda, come pupusas con un café.
El -salvadoreño no se equivoca, pero la riega.
El -salvadoreño no te acusa, te pone el dedo.
El -salvadoreño no come manzanas, pero come mango verde con limón y chile.
El -salvadoreño no se relaja, pero la agarra al suave.
El -salvadoreño no se desespera, se ajolota (no muy sierto Quico- Callate! Callate! Que me deseeeespeeeras!-)
El -salvadoreño no tiene perros, solo chuchos.
El -salvadoreño no se le complican las cosas. Pero se le pone yuca todo.
El -salvadoreño no pide una lata de soda, pero pide gaseosa en bolsa.
El -salvadoreño no come uvas, come jocotes.
El -salvadoreño no come, se arta.
El -salvadoreño no dice malas palabras, pero putella. (La- madre salvadoreña no te pone jabon el la boca - te sampa la boca con el palo)
El -salvadoreño no te pega, te da verga.
El -salvadoreño no te dice adiós, te dice saluu!
El -salvadoreño es guanaco y orgulloso de serlo…
YO SOY SALVADOREÑA Y ESTOY 100% ORGULLOSA DE SERLO A
PESAR DE LOS PROBLEMAS CON LA DELINCUENCIA Y TAMBIEN
ECONOMICOS ESTOY ORGULLOSA XQ
This is weird, but interesting! If you can raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt!Paste this to your profile if you can read this!
Unsafe External Link