Poll: Choice of "Percy Jackson" fanfiction couples. Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Beowulf, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Harry Potter.
Name: Nickola Brimmstoone (Pen-name)
Birthdate: February 28 (Accepts all forms of money as presents)
Age: 18 (Just don’t tell the local bars)
Hair: More than my dad
Sex: Yes Please (What guy wouldn’t say “yes”)
Likes: Women, Video Games, Women, Golf on occasion, Women, Junk Food, Women, and Gorgeous Women
Race: Color-blind (Martha Rogers from Castle said the same thing on her “MyFace” page)
Dating Status: Accepting offers
Education: I ar more snarter than u
Inspired from another member’s profile, if you like it please post it to your profile and/or blog
We Learned From Him, Yet He Was Not A Teacher
We Were Healed, Yet He Was Not A Doctor
We Were Forgiven, Yet He Was Not A Priest
We Called Him A King, Yet He Was Not Royalty
We Praised Him For Being Divine, Yet He Was Flesh & Blood
Some Betrayed Him, But He Never Betrayed Us
Some Say He Died, Yet He Rose
Many Fought For Him, Yet He Seek Peace
Many Feared Him, Yet He Never Wielded A Sword
Many Don’t Believe In Him, Yet He Has Always Believed In Us
Many Believe He Will Return…And He Shall
From AgentDoubleOGrace’s Profile:
16 Things to do when you’re in Walmart!
1. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
2. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
4. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There's no toilet paper in here!
15. Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting, "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
16. Jack a Nintendo Wii by jacking a bike and riding out of the store.
25 Reasons I owe my mother.
1. My mother taught me to APPERCIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3.My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into next week."
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
"Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORSIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying and I'll give you something to cry about,"
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about weather.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
10. My mother taught me CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck."
11. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
" You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate."
13. My mother taught me about the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
"There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do!"
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home!"
17. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing you eyes, their going to freeze that way."
18. My mother taught me about RECIEVING.
" You are going to get it when we get home."
19. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you're cold."
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come crying to me."
21. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
22. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables you'll never grow up."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut the door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
" When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
"One day you'll have kids and I hope they turn out just like you
This is really fun to do!!!
From PercyJackson-PeetaMellarkfan11's profile:
You know you live in 2010 when...
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don’t have a screen-name or MySpace
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) And you were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
“Watch your thoughts, for they become words.
Watch your words, for they become actions.
Watch your actions, for they become habits.
Watch your habits, for they become character.
Watch your character, for it becomes your destiny.”
“Courage is the discovery that you may not win, and trying when you know you can lose.”
“Intellectual growth should commence at birth and cease only at death”
“Chaos in the world brings uneasiness, but it also allows the opportunity for creativity and growth.”
“Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.”
-Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
“Make sure you never, never argue at night. You just lose a good night's sleep, and you can't settle anything until morning anyway.”
-Rose F. Kennedy
Percy Jackson Rebellion Picture Links: