Author has written 9 stories for Inuyasha, Fullmetal Alchemist, Prince of Tennis, Ouran High School Host Club, and Sailor Moon.
QUICKNOTE: So I'm moving to an entirely different state, which is exciting, but really difficult to manage, especially when you have three jobs for rent etc, and you aren't sleeping because you're too busy... So I'm still here!! I didn't ditch you guys, I PROMISE!! Love you all lots, and I'm slowly finding time to write and update. :)
REGARDING THE PEOPLE YOU LOVE: I am sooooo sorry!!! I am busy as fuck!!! College life is taking more of a toll on me than I would care to admit. Ive written a whole bunch of updates for this story, and they're all waiting on one chapter that I have yet to finish... DON'T GIVE UP ON ME PLEASE!!! [this is stil in effect. this one chapter is ridiculously annoying, I just cant get it started for the life of me.]
Love You Guys So So Very Much!!
UPDATES: Ill always post new updates about my work here.
1. The People You Love - Chapter 20 posted!! Chapter 21 might take a bit, because I have to Retype everything. For more information, read my authors note on the latest chapter. Love you all!
2. A Kiss Is Just A Kiss - Chapter 7 Posted! Sorry, its Mature now, so Id like to ask any younguns to not overdo it. :) Also, sorry for the tease. :) Its about boobs, and yet... hahhahaha.
3. Mind You, I'm Feeling A Bit Screwy - Chapter 2 in the making!!!!!!
4. Sex Unwrapped - Almost done!!!!!!!!
5. FICTION TEASE: Detective Conan Adventure...
I am a student, and very VERY busy. please don't bug me about updates, or drop crappy comments with nothing in it except a comment about updating. I am not simply going to drop an unfinished storyline just to be an asshole. :) I might be delayed, even several months at a time, but as an English major, I am academically driven to complete stories, PROMISE.
Also, the chapters/stories I write are all very long. Between 3000 and 15000 words very long, and they cant simply be written in a short amount of time. the longer a chapter is, the longer it takes to make it succinct, readable, and pertinent. Please cut me a little slack. I love writing for you, and I love that you encourage me. [HEARTS]
I'm particularly fond of the Kagomaru pairing. (KAGOme/sesshouMARU) Im not sure if I came up with this, or it was already a pairing nickname, but I thought it flows better on the tongue than kagXsess, or kagome/sesshoumaru...
I also like Scryed pairings,
Unsafe External Link