Author has written 9 stories for Hunger Games.
I like maneuvering in the background of canon, and I adore the Gale/Madge pairing. My "mission" as a Hunger Games fanfiction writer is to interpret the books to support maximum Gadge-friendliness. ;) I also like the political side of the HG universe and like exploring it both before and after the war.
My tumblr is.
Saturday Night universe:
1. "Saturday Night in the Seam" - three chapter Gale/Madge story set before The Hunger Games. Mostly fluffy. Complete.
by ! Huge thank you to Little Miss Mionie for the rec! Check out Nightlock Recs for a great range of HG fic reviews and recommendations.
2. "Tuesday Night in Town" - four chapter follow-up fic to "Saturday Night in the Seam" set during Catching Fire when Katniss and Peeta are training for the Quarter Quell. Complete.
grrlinterrupted made a beautiful banner for "Tuesday Night in Town"!
3. "Happy Birthday, Katniss" - Follows "Tuesday"; a one-shot about a surprise birthday party for Katniss. Set during CF.
4. "Behind the School" - Follows "Happy Birthday, Katniss"; a one-shot on Reaping Day during CF.
Rebel Like You universe:
1. "Not Yet a Hurricane" - my first fanfic (so the writing quality reflects that). I wrote it because I needed to fill in the gaps in my own head about what was happening in District 12 and how Gale was reacting to the Hunger Games. It's effectively a prequel to "Rebel Like You" although not necessary to read first. Complete. Alsoby Nightlock Recs!
2. "Rebel Like You" - a continuation of "Not Yet a Hurricane" and my attempt to fill in what Gale and Madge were doing in the background in the beginning of Catching Fire. It was my experiment with writing something plotty and trying to bend Gale/Madge to fit into canon. Complete.
"Rebel Like You" was recommended as a Muttations podcast Fanfic Pick!
Thank you to IsForWinners for the recommendation and lovely review!
3. "On What Grounds" - Post-Mockingjay sequel to "Rebel Like You." AU where the only AU aspect is that Madge is alive and kicking. The action happens mostly after the war in District 2, and the story is my attempt to give both Gale and Madge happier endings than they got in Mockingjay. The plot follows Gale's work trying to rebuild after the war and live with himself, and Madge's war-time and post-war activities, which pose complications for both of them. COMPLETE.
[stand-alone-ish] 4. "Gale's Guide to Hunting and Fishing" - follow-up mini-story set after "On What Grounds" that I tried to write as a stand-alone. Gadge go camping. Complete.
"The Campaign" - Contemporary college AU Gadge with background Everlark. Madge Undersee is dreading returning home for winter break and the kickoff of her father's campaign for governor. She's even less enthusiastic that Gale Hawthorne is home for the holidays as well. In Progress.
It hadn't occurred to me until I heard it on the Muttations podcast that my user name is confusing to pronounce. Admittedly, it's something I totally made up so there's no way people could read my mind on this point... It's a word smoosh of "Solar" (related to the sun) and "Amaryllis" (a type of flower), and in my mind at least I pronounce it as solar-ill-iss.
Unsafe External Link