Author has written 3 stories for Transformers.
I have started writing four different stories. The story I am currently working on the most is 'A Whole New Life' which is a story set forty years in Earths future following Sam's reincarnation as the steward of the Allspark.
I have two other stories involving Transformers that are on semi-hiatus due to me mainly focusing on WNL, one being set in a post-apocolyptic Earth ravaged by the decepticons after the Autobots failed to defend Earth (AU DOTM) and the second being a time-travel fiction where Sam's mind is hurled back in time to when he was in high school (Transformers '07) where he will try and fix events following the Autobots and Decepticons arrival.
My last story that will need a rather large story path change if I am to continue it following the release of Halo 4. But essentially it is a story about the bond between John-117 and the Arbiter following the events of Halo 3 but obviously it will need some tweaking like I said. (Update: 22-2-2014 - I have removed from this story from the site because it is in need of a reboot and I'd rather it not on the site until I get bothered enough to do so.)
Firstly, I don't exactly believe in spamming my profile with random bullshit so I'm just going to put stuff relevant to my Fanfiction life. Which is pretty much me bitching about what I think are crap plot devices and poor story execution whilst putting a few things I enjoy in a story but that section tends to be smaller because I would be repeating myself if I put down the opposite of my negative opinions.
p.s does anyone else get annoyed by people constantly ripping off the name of the novel 'Of Mice and Men' on this website? I swear it must be every 1 in 100 stories are named "Of 'x' and 'y'", jees make up your own damn title, you are already taking someone else's story.
Secondly, I just want to say that whoever the first person to post a story about MPreg has either no self respect, no shame or probably both because it is a disgusting, illogical and just down right wrong plot device I have ever seen. Seriously, a women, whose body is genetically built to develop and birth a baby is in enough pain when they give birth, how the eff is a guy, the complete opposite gender to a child carrier, going to hold and then give birth to a baby? What? In their intestines? Which obviously follows onto the baby splitting the poor mans pelvis in two when it comes to the delivery? Seriously.
Please you disgusting, horrible people, no guy is ever going to be happy about being pregnant, no matter how gay or utterly in love they are with their partner. If two men want a baby they file for an adoption! That or have a women carry the child for god sake, not some disgusting excuse for to men to consieve a baby. And more importantly, their is a reason it requires and egg and sperm to create a child. Sperm is incompatible with itself when it comes to fertilising. If that is your logic, what is to stop sperm fertilising itself inside the mans testicles. That will be a hell of a lot of babies considering that men produce millions of sperm per day. And don't give me that rubbish that it is fiction, anything can happen. I don't remember any form of fiction other than fan fiction than incorporates men giving birth that weren't female when they were born, that's because it goes completely against nature, I'm sure I could go on about how M-Preg is disgusting but I think that would be a bit more overkill than this already is.
Finally, I have noticed from reading lots and lots of stories that Author's always seem to give the same old story when they don't post for a while, which is something along the lines of "Sorry I didn't post but my laptop/computer broke." I mean, really? Either they are lying, which seems stupid, or loads of authors all buy shit laptops that break all the time.
If it is the first reason then why would they lie about why they didn't post in ages? If they didn't want people to know then just don't say, they don't NEED to give readers a reason. No-body is forcing them.
If it is the second reason, then is there some sort of curse on an Author's hardware? If there is maybe I should stop writing! Every computer I have had has never broke so why the hell are theirs breaking so easily? It must be something they are doing, maybe they should try and avoid dropping their laptops? Seriously, the only reason hardware have faults is because people treat them like shit. If only the parts could be made out of adamantium right? Shame that that is a fictional alloy… Oh well...
p.s. The only excuse I accept without upset are those of medical nature, with one author requiring surgery on their eye. I can't exactly have a go at them for that!
Things I have trouble understanding how they get so many positive reviews in stories:
- Whiny girls who constantly have some sort of romantic crisis where they don't have enough faith in the person they are in love with even when they said that they care about them (Twilight anyone?) and then are tricked by the 'enemy' into believing that the person they love doesn't really care about them. SERIOUSLY why would you believe someone who is trying to get under your skin, probably both metaphorically and literally!
- A damsel in distress when the story does no call for one. Okay, maybe he/she can be a damsel in distress at first, but if they don't grow out of it they just become useless baggage that people have to waste time in protecting because they keep getting captured from their lack of ability to defend themselves when apparently they are the constant target everyone is after. Surely being a damsel in distress annoys them to the extent that they would want to prevent them becoming one in future? By actually understanding the situation that, at that current moment, they are useless to everyone and they will continue to be that way until they learn to be usefull...
- A story, such as a dimension travel, where the character thinks they are the best thing since sliced bread. Constantly giving people, who would usually crush them into a tiny ball for being so annoying, insane amounts of backchat (such as bossy girls bitching about Megatron to his face to which he just "stands there shocked with her resting in his grip in whilst she looks on with a smug look on her face."), but don't because a serious case of OOCness which causes pretty much every character in the story to become the OC's bitch. These are Mary Sues right?
- Werewolves that look like ordinary wolves but bigger. I mean, this isn't the worst thing a story can have by a long shot but when the story revolves around werewolves or werewolves/vampires, I think they should be described as Hollywood werewolves over Twilight looking werewolves any day (especially as Twilight werewolves aren't even werewolves, but shape-shifters. I bet she changed that after lots of backlash from the rest of the supernatural loving community), it makes being a werewolf actually seem more like a curse.
- Expression's like 'inwardly winced' or ' smiled inward', are things I really don't get. These are physical responses to emotions! How can you inwardly make a physical response. You are making a physical response into a mental response, what's the point in saying you are doing it if no-one can see you do it! Why not say 'resisted the urge to smile' or 'with-held a wince'! That shows that the person is finding it humourous but shouldn't be smiling so they are trying not too or they are hiding their discomfort, not doing it in their head like its some secret only they are in on!
- People who make parody/humour stories... that aren't even funny, but are just so random that they make no sense what-so-ever...
- Wierdass OC names like Journey and Pheonix. I 'read' (meaning i looked at the summary and deduced that I would hate the story) a Harry Potter twin story where Harry's twin sister was called Pheonix. I mean, I could buy someone calling their child that...maybe...If they hadn't called their other child something so bloody normal like Harry! Who names their one child a common name like Harry then goes and names their daughters somehing abnormal like Pheonix? If they were called Pheonix and, I dunno, Thor. Because at least both of their names are ridiculously uncommon.
- this is not so much something I don't understand but more slightly ignorant. Why does seemingly every writer that writes about a gay couple assume that there are always set boundaries as to who tops and bottoms. Surely many gay couples prefer to do both? And dont even get me started again on M-Preg. And secondly, why is it always the main character who bottoms? I reckon it's because it's nearly always women who write those stories, so they generally only know or can only think to know what it feels like to receive, therefore they write from that perspective.
Things I would read 300,000 word stories for:
- A story line that doesn't contain the same clingy damsel in distress from start to finish where they are constantly captured and then saved. If I were the one doing the saving I would have just left them to be tortured and killed after the third capture where they run off by themselves for the third time after everyone is "Taking away my freedom!" YOU'VE BEEN CAPTURED TWICE THEY HAVE TO RESTRICT YOUR FREEDOM BECAUSE YOU KEEP GETTING YOURSELF CAUGHT!
- Stories that are either in character or original out of character ideas. That will most likely make me gripped. (Although I now have a tendency to avoid all female OC's because I swear 90% are bitches who think they own the place with humour that fails to amuse me. Maybe that's because it is American teen-girl humour or something. If it is then I find that it makes no sense and isn't even funny.)
- And mostly everything that isn't in the 'Things I have trouble understanding' section, (or anything that I haven't written down yet, which doesn't really help as you don't know what that is :P)
Strange how the 'things that I have trouble understanding' section is far larger than the 'Things I would read 300,000 word stories for' section. I don't mean to come off as picky, it's just that a lot of the stories on Fanfiction.net suck massive meatballs, or they are only 10,000 words long (I know I can hardly talk considering I left my main story on 20k odd words). Shame that there isn't an equally large fanfiction site with every story being well-written and finished :P
Unsafe External Link