Author has written 25 stories for Ninja Turtles, Invader Zim, Transformers, Megamind, Aladdin, Camp Rock, Transformers/Beast Wars, Victorious, Alvin and the chipmunks, H2O: Just Add Water, Power Rangers, Phineas and Ferb, Toontown, and Dragon Tales.
A Little Bit About Me!!! :
"Here's some advice. Stay alive."Haymitch. Hunger Games
"May the odds be in your favor."Effie. Hunger Games
Age: Irrelevant, since I'm going to live forever :)
Birthday: Six Twenty-nine of an irrelevant year
Favorite couples: Hermione/Severus Snape, Leo/Avolla (my own couple), Rose/Dimitri (Vampire academy), Crane/Tsuru (Own couple), Optimus/Jenny (Also own couple), Donny/Jenny (Last own couple), Po/Tigress (Kung fu Panda), Katniss/Peeta (Hunger Games), Claire/Myrnin (Morganville Vampires)
In my spare time: I love writing, hanging out with my friends, playing violin, watching movies,learning kung fu, going to the mall/movies and invading the world!
My favorite movie actor-actress/singer:Johnny Depp, Alan Rickman, Steven Tyler, Nightwish Band,Jhonen Vasquez, Rikki Simmons, and Jack Black
My ultimate ambition is:To be a writer/ going to Egypt!
If I could have a superpower it would be:I always have dreams that i can fly!
My favorite colors are: Blue,red, black, and green!
My favorite books:Thirst, Vampire Academy series, Harry Potter series, Hunger Games series, Last Apprentice series, and Morganville Vampire series!
My favorite films include: TMNT, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, and Alice in Wonderland(2010),Kung Fu Panda, Invader Zim, Hunger Games!!!!!
My special talent:Writing, i can write and story you through at me! And invading the world! Mwahahhaha!
Biggest Fears:Spiders, thunder, and clowns,moose eating walnuts, and water. "Shudders"
I've been writing fanfiction for a little over six years now, this is my second account on this site. I'm a fun-loving girl. I love TMNT,especially Leo! Johnny Depp, Alan Rickman, and Steven Tyler are totally hot and amazing to me! I am in love with them! I love animals, especially my boxer, Jazzy! I hate liars and fakes. I’m very crazy,just ask my friends. And to people who don’t know me say im quiet,but people who do know me wish Id shut up! :)
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.When you drop a pen, don't pick it up. When someone reaches to pick it up for you, scream, "Wait! That's mine!!!"
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
A BUNCH OF RANDOM THINGS!
[I'm studying science with my Dad]
Dad: You know how the Earth has the North and South Pole, right? Also, the Earth's core is made of iron.
Me: So, the Earth is like one big magnet?
Me: So, if there was a giant refrigerator floating around in space, would the Earth stick to it?
Dad: Uh... yeah... I guess so...
(Why did I say that???)
[I start hitting myself on the side of my head in class]
My Teacher: What's wrong? Do you need to go to the nurse?
Me: When I close my eyes, I see people on the inside of my eyelids. [I hit my head again] GET OUT! GET OUT!
(Yeah, I'm crazy...)
ALL AROUND GOOD QUOTES:
there is no I in TEAM but there is a ME in AWESOME
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn
When Remus J. Lupin rules the world all problems will be solved with chocolate.
I learned parseltongue for my foreign language coarse.
I will never ask Harry if his scar senses are tingling.
I will not scream lumos at the light switch... again.
I will not under any circumstances ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss.
I will not bring a fortune cookie/magic 8 ball to divination class (for extra credit).
I will not jump up in the middle of an Order or DA meeting and yell "Voldemort, run!"
I will not relate all of my Vocab words to fictional characters.
I will not write fanfiction instead of doing my homework. Again.
A Good Friend...
A good friend helps you find your prince. A best friend kidnaps him and brings him to you.
A good friend will offer you a soda. A best friend will dump theirs on you.
A good friend will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month. A best friend will throw you a tampon and push you in.
A good friend gives you their umbrella in the rain. A best friend takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
A good friend helps you up when you fall. A best friend keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
A good friend asks you to write down your number. A best friend has you on speed dial.
A good friend will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. A best friend will kick the whole crowd's ass that left you.
A good friend knows a few things about you. A best friend could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story.
A good friend tells you she knows how you feel. A best friend just sits down and cries.
It's retarded. It's ridiculous. It's re-dic-u-tarded!"-unknown
"Being normal is for freaks."-unknown
"Exile. I'm in exile. They've banished me from the lunch table."-unknown
"They have sent us to this dungeon, more commonly known as school."-unknown
"When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then let everyone else wonder how you did it." -unknown
"Whenever I have trouble sleeping, I count the buckles on my straightjacket."
"Penguins!! They steal your sanity one brain cell at a time!!"
Did you know Sarcasm is your body’s natural defense against stupidity?
I was gifted, but the psychiatrist took away my powers. (Stupid psychiatrist...)
Boys say that in everything they do, they can kick a girl's butt so bad that they cry. If you're a girl who kicks the boys' butts so bad they cry like girls, copy this into your profile
Dora is only teaching kids to be stupid, I mean, c'mon, any normal kid could see the giant mountain that is RIGHT. THERE. BEHIND THEM!!!!
We get it. You're the map. Why don't you say it again in case we didn't hear you?!?!?!?!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons. To them you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup
If you can’t stand the heat, don’t tickle the dragon.
I'm like time... I can't be stopped.
Do you hate it when new-comers barge in, declare themselves supreme rulers of your fandom, and begin trying to define what's cool and what isn't too?
Do you think fanfiction contributes to society and people ought to get placed in Guinness books for it?
Is your definition of happiness is jumping up and down your bed (and then laughing your head off when you fall and bump your head)?
"Help I've fallen and i can’t...hey nice carpet!"
Strangers stab you in the front, friends stab you in the back, boyfriends stab you in the heart, but best friends poke you with bendy straws.
I'm not antisocial. I just can't stand people.
Don't follow in my footsteps. I run into walls.
I'm an angel. The horns are just to keep my halo straight.
Crazy is when you have a voice in your head that you named Pedro, even though he clearly isn't Spanish and you just do that to annoy him.
Crazy is when you're so obsessed with eating your Jell-o (and you forgot to put a spoon in your lunch box) that you try drinking your Jell-o through a straw and using straw chopsticks because straws were the only utensil-type thing available.
Crazy is when you start dancing in Walmart to its cheesy music.
Crazy is when u laugh uncontrollable at your own jokes.
Crazy is when you stare at a pencil and laugh when someone asks you what is so interesting about the eraser.
Crazy is when you have an hour-long sob fest, and then start singing and dancing when your favorite song comes on.
Crazy is when you do or say a completely random thing, like "Do you ever wonder where the eraser bits go?" or having a thumb war with yourself.
Crazy is when you type up all your favorite sayings, print them off and tape them to your wall, just for something to do.
Crazy is when you laugh when nothing's funny.
Crazy is when you crack up if someone says "Oatmeal!".
Crazy is when you forget what you're saying in the middle of a sentence.
Crazy is when you take the time to write down stuff like this and memorize it.
Crazy is when your are going through this as a checklist.
Crazy is when you quote Charlie the Unicorn at random moments.
Crazy is when you eat twenty pixie sticks in one day.
Crazy is when your crazy.
Crazy is when start talking nonsense everyday during gym.
Crazy is when you convince your friends your 'high' because you can't stop laughing even when nothing is funny. And then all of you convince the nearest adult that you're having a breakdown.
Crazy is when you trip up the stairs, and laugh all the way back down them.
Crazy is when it is last day of school you scream and run around in circles.
Crazy is when you get drunk on air and laugh during the saddest part of the move.
Crazy is when you can call yourself something else, and completely become that person, forgetting your reason for hating the world,
Crazy is when you laugh at nothing during school and laugh when everyone looks at you like your insane.
Crazy is when you trip over nothing at all, fall, and say "I see the ground...it's pretty".
Crazy is when you kick, scream and cry when your favorite TV Show or Movie goes to commercial.
Crazy is when you start skipping down the hallway and start singing 'Follow the Yellow Brick Road' at the top of your lungs.
If you're crazy, copy this onto your profile and add something crazy you've done to the list!
37 Things to do in an Elevator
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
These are actually on the labels.
On Sears hairdryer:
On a bag of Fritos:
On a bar of Dial soap:
On some Swann frozen dinners:
On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert: (printed on bottom of the box)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a Rowenta iron:
On Boot's Children's cough medicine:
On Nytol sleep aid:
On a Korean kitchen knife:
On a string of Christmas lights:
On a food processor:
On Sainsbury's peanuts:
On artificial bacon:
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a child's Superman costume:
On an American Flag:
Next to a kid's place:
In a Parking Lot:
FAKE FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
FAKE FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs.
FAKE FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
FAKE FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
FAKE FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
FAKE FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
FAKE FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you’ve had enough.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
FAKE FRIENDS: Say no when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
FAKE FRIENDS: Will ignore this
YOU KNOW YOU ARE LIVING IN 2014 when...
1. You accidentally enter your PIN on the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of three.
4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.
5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don't have e-mail addresses.
6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.
7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen
8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn't even have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.
10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee
11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )
12 You're reading this and nodding and laughing.
13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.
14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.
15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn't a #9 on this list
NOW UR LAUGHING at yourself. Go on, forward this to your friends. You know you want to! Go lick your elbow.
7 Ways to Scare the Shit out of Your Roommates
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate with a sadistic look and mutter, "Soon...soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you’re hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterward, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
A loud crash followed by, "I'M OKAY!"
"I'm a teenager, not stupid." (no longer applicable, but still funny)
"okay, I'm completely lost."
"Did I miss something?"
"This is my personal space bubble. Nobody enters the bubble, and... Hey, what are you doing? Get away! The bubble, you're popping the bubble!"
All time favorite! "Nemo est vere malus, se posset amare."(latin) Translation: "No one is truly evil, if he is able to fall in love."
Things You Do NOT Wanna Hear On An Airplane Intercom:
1. This is your captain speaking and I don't feel that life is worth living anymore
2. We're cruising at an altitude of... Ah hell I don't know
3. Could somebody come up here and tell me what this button does?
4. AHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Just kidding.
5. Would the fight attendant bring me a martini? And keep 'em comin'
6. This is... uh... This is... uh... your... Hmm, I seem to have lost my memory...
7. Passengers on the left side of the plane -- does that engine sound funny to you?
8. Good God Steve! We’re going to crash! Oops -- is this intercom on?
9. We'll be on the ground in ten minutes. One way or another...
10. This is your captain speaking: I'm depressed, suicidal, and I'm taking you all with me. By the way, I've already killed the co-captain.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow, this stuff is great for sugar highs..."
You live off of sugar and caffeine.
People think you're insane.
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week one week, and then disappear off the face of the earth the next.
Your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense. (ZIM STYLE!)
You start thinking about making lists like this and start laughing for no "apparent" reason
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
24 WAYS TO ANNOY PARENTS, SIBLINGS OR FRIENDS:
Ten things to see before you die
1. A vegetarian be eaten by an animal.
2. An emo kid talk about happy bunnies.
3. Homer say something intelligent.
4. Taxes disappear.
5. Voldemort destroy one of his Horcruxes.
6. Michael Jackson be stalked by children.
7. Children take over class and teach teacher in child subjects, such as: armpit farts, skate-boarding, real music, ect.
8. Wrestling people forget their moves
9. The coyote catch the road runner.
10. The reaction of the teen population if abercombie was closed and it was illegal to wear their clothing
If you have ever tried to make plans for world domination, copy and paste here. (Planed it on a map and everything! Problem was, the tanks weren't fast enough!)
You know when you love to write fan-fiction when:
1. You get up at unholy hours to type chapters and post them.
2. You can't sleep well knowing you don't have a chapter finished
3. You spend every free hour you have writing chapters for your story. (Or writing a new one)
4. You bargain with your computer to work when it decides to be stubborn in the middle of a chapter
5. Your best friends are people you've never met and have met over PM's and reviews
6. Your favorite past time is reading new writers fic's and putting up with there persistent questions and comments
7. You feel as if you never sleep
8. You have notebooks filled with stories and notes for your fic's
9. You always have a notebook with you so whenever a idea hits you can write it down
10. You have over 10 stories written within your first 3 months of writing
11. All you ever talk about with your non-over the internet friends is fan fiction and your friends on the site
12. Your mother or father tries to burn your fic's so that you can try to return to the normal world (It's been tried by a friends parent. It failed but it was tried. She has still never forgiven her mother.)
13. You post everything you find on other peoples profile that says: Post This
COINKYDINK? I THINK NOT!
1. Confucius sounds like confusing
2. Brother sounds like bother
3. Sister sounds like blister
4. mother sounds like smother
5. dog is God spelled backwards
13 Things I Hate About Everyone:
1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.. I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?
2 People who are willing to get off their butt to search the entire room for the T.V.. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.
3 When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?
4When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? I'mma kick their asses!
5 When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid 12 bucks to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.
6 People who ask "Can I ask you a question?". Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?
7. When something is 'new and improved!' Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.
8 When people say "life is short". What the heck? Life is the longest darn thing anyone ever does! What can you do that's longer?
9When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?" If the bus came would I be standing here, dumb ass?
10. People who say things like 'My eyes aren't what they used to be'. So what did they used to be? Ears?, Wellington boots?
11. When you're eating something and someone asks 'Is that nice?' No it's really revolting - I always eat stuff I hate.
12. People who announce they are going to the toilet. Thanks that's an image I really didn't need.
13.McDonald’s staff who pretend they don't understand you if you don't insert the 'MC' before the item you are ordering... It has to be a McChicken Burger, just a Chicken Burger gets blank looks. Well I'll have a McStraw and jam it in your McEyes you fucking McTosser.
|Community:||Ninja Turtle OC Romances|
|Focus:||Cartoons Ninja Turtles|