Author has written 6 stories for Harry Potter, and Twilight.
Hey my name is Ashley and i live in oklahoma. As you can tell my world revolves around harry potter. and maybe some twilight, but hp will not be replaced by some sparkly shiny pixies, i mean vampires, my bad. I am 19 years old and have been reading hp since i was in 5th grade.
Some things many people don't know about me is that i can be really crazy!!! many people think that because i am different at school/work that i am the same way at home. they don't believe that i am crazy and not shy and quiet at home.
I got bored one day and was looking up different videos on youtube about alternate twilight and harry potter stories and fournd a link to fanfiction, from then on i was hooked.
here are the pairings i love:
okay the original ones
but i love these ones.
seamus/lavender (perfect right? i mean the two loudest gryffindors together.)
i even like slash stories. especially:
and i do love some twilight couples too'
edward/bella (of course)
jacob/rosalie (don't you think they would be cute together?)
MY NEW LIFE LINKS
I, i-luvs-me-some-ron-b.-weasley, do solemnly swear to review all the fics I read, regardless of the number of reviews, its age, or anything else. I have joined the Review Revolution.
Copy and Paste this into your profile to join the Revolution.
1) You accidently called your friend Ginny because she has red hair. (in my mind i do)
2) Instead of studying for an extra important exam, your reading HP. (yes anytime of day. big or small exam.)
3) Your Sims game has a whole neighborhood devoted to the wizarding world. (I'm planning on getting the games, but yes it is the plan.)
4) Your friends give you the look when you say Harry. (yeah my friends know not to mention it around me.)
5) your sister thinks your really a witch in disguise. (yeah sometimes)
5) You dress up as a HP character and practice wandless magic. (wandless magic: yes. dress-up: nope.)
6) Your cell rings and you absentmindingly wave your pencil and say "Accio cell phone" (not a pencil, but in my mind, or i try to jinx someone with my mind.)
7) You fall out of your chair in class because your daydreaming about Harry Potter. (not since 8th grade year.:)
8) Your parents have banned Harry Potter books from your possesion. (NO!! my mom knows hp is basically my life.)
9) You scream whenever you see anything Harry Potter. (Yes, that's why my sister has to be in a different room.)
10) You screamed when you and a friend were at the mall and you saw a Harry Potter book countdown poster. (yeah. happens with the movies too.;)
11) Your friend knows exactly what to get you for your birthday, every year- a HP poster. (No even i can get bored with the same gift over and over. but they have gotten me the books as well in hardback i might add.)
12) You are rebelling against JK Rowlings pairings...in Social Studies. (yep. i like the dramione, and harmony. along with ron and luna.)
13) You think your science teacher is Voldemorts supporter. (Nah she would be supporter of The Quibbler though. as spacy and weird as she is.;)
14) When people ask the person your with what's wrong with you, they look at them pointedly and say "Don't ask" (Nah they say that to all of us when we are together, we are just that crazy.)
15) Your actually reading this. (NAH! i am just filling out with out reading.)
16) You have spent more than healthy time on Harry Potter sights. (Yeah i am constantly reading fics on here and looking up hp stories on youtube.;)
17) Your convinced that your Hogwarts letter is late...and that Harry is distantly related to your uncle. (Yup! I am distantly related to Molly weasley she is my distant cousin! lol)
18) One of your stuffed animals is name Crookshanks. (No. but i came close to calling my stuffed doll luna, cuz she has blonde hair.)
19) You have worse symptoms than this list. (maybe i do and maybe i don't)
20) You are laughing a little right now, saying yes to every statement! (Nope i am saying Yup! )
Professor Flitwick … should be singing "Heigh Ho" in place of doc!
Professor Snape … has no future plans to wash his hair. EVER!
Professor Lupin … makes jacob black look like a puppy next to him.
Professor Moody … is a great but disturbing wizard. May he Rest In Peace..
Professor McGonagall … needs to loosen up.
Professor Dumbledore … should be in the bed beside Gilderoy Lockhart in St. Mungos.
Harry Potter … is...there are no words to describe him.
Draco Malfoy … is as hot as the oklahoma summer air.
Hermione Granger … needs to be with harry or draco.
Ron Weasley … belongs with luna.
Just because you were born in '97 doesn't mean you're a 90's kid. It's not like you could remember the original Simpsons. I am sorry, but three conscious years of the 90's just wont cut it. You're a 90's kid if You remember watching: Doug, Ren & Stimpy, Pinky and the Brain, Rockos modern Life, and Animaniacs. If you've ever ended a sentence withthe word "PSYCHE!" You just can't resist finishing this . . . "In west Philadelphia born and raised . . ." You remember: Step by Step, Family Matters, Dinosaurs, and Boy Meets World. You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons. You remember reading "Goosebumps" You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence . . . not! When everything was settled by: rock paper scissors or bubble gum bubble gum in a dish. You remember playing Miss American Beauty. You remember when kick ball was a daily activity. When we used to obey our parents You used to listen to the radio all day long just to record your FAVORITE song of ALL time on a tape. You remember when Super Nintendos and Sega Genisis became popular. You remember The Original Game Boy. You always wanted to send in a tape to America's Funniest Home Videos . . . but never taped anything funny. You remember watching: The Magic School Bus, Wishbone, and Reading Rainbow on PBS. You remember when Yo-Yos were cool. You remember those Where's Waldo books. You remember eating Warheads and Splashers Gum. You remember watching: the 1st Batman, Aladdin, Ninja Turtles, Ghost Busters. You remember Ring Pops. If you remember when every thing was "da BOMB!" You remember boom boxes .vs. cdplayers. Making cootie catchers and then predicting your life with them. You rember playing M.A.S.H. You played and/or collected "Pogs" You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet, or Nano and brought it everywhere. One word. . . . . . . .trolls. Windows 95 was the best. You watched the original cartoons of Rugrats, Wild Thornberry's, Power Rangers, and Rocket Power. All your school supplies were "Lisa Frank" brand. You collected those Beanie Babies and Carebears. You remember the orginal Strawberry Shortcake! Lambchop's song never ended. Silver dollars, which were cool to have. Everyone watched the WB. If you even know what an original walkman is. You know the Macarena by heart. "Talk to the hand" . . . enough said! You went to McDonald's to play in the playplace. You remember playing on merry go rounds at the playground. Before the MySpace frenzy . . . Before the Internet & text messaging . . . Before Sidekicks & iPods . . . Before PlayStation3 or X-BOX 360 . . . Before Spongebob . . . Before Tupac was shot. When light up sneakers were cool. When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs. When gas was 0.95 a gallon. When we recorded stuff on VCRs. You had slap bracelets! You Actually played outside until it was dark! Way back. Before we realized all this would eventually disappear. Post this in your bulletin if you remember these days . . . .