Author has written 9 stories for Harry Potter, Naruto, Warcraft, Worm, Warhammer, and Marvel.
After a number of years reading on the site and having vague ideas of my own, I have now decided to start posting some of those ideas with the hope of giving an actual decent author a flash of inspiration.
By my own admission I'm not much good at longer stories and world building, but I do tend to have a fair few ideas for shorter stories. Hopefully some of them are even good!
What that means is that if someone wants to take one of these ideas and work with them properly I'd be more than happy to read what comes after. I don't really get people well enough to get a reasonable character going, unfortunately. I also have a bit of a problem recognising that although a concept or scene is in my head, it hasn't actually been written down, so what makes sense to me may not make sense to anyone else, because they are missing that vital bit of information or link.
Still, hopefully you can enjoy what I've uploaded.
Works in Progress:
These are most of the story ideas I've had so far, some of them have good starts, some of them only have specific scenes written. I'll post bits and pieces once they are in fit state to stand alone, or form an actual story. If someone likes an idea and wants to write their own, feel free, just let me know so I can read it!
Harry Potter Crossovers
- A Potter In Konoha - Crossover with Naruto. Harry Potter leaves the Wizarding World to join the Shinobi Nations. Deciding to join Konoha he runs afoul of a law requiring him to take a bride. Hiashi Hyuga see's an opportunity to "protect" Hinata from the elders of the clan and tries to get her picked as lady of the new noble house. Instead the sacrifice of one of her peers leaves Harry with someone from his generation as a new wife. Set just after Naruto leaves on his training trip, this story will follow the changes Harry brings as a rune-master and war leader. Inspired by Deer Tracks, written by Hermionechan90.
- A Potter in Paradise - Crossover with DC comics. After working to clean up Britain in the wake of Voldemort's war, Harry eventually leaves the aurors to live his own life. Ending up using the vast resources and family libraries he inherited during the war Harry works as a curse-breaker, finding lost tombs of dark lords and cleaning up souls as the master of death. One day he finds a tomb of souls and artefacts from the Trojan War, and seeks to return her aunts armour to Wonder Woman. A long standing offer of a visit for whoever manages the feat leads him to visit Themyscira to see the queen and gods personally.
- Bwonsamdi Potter - Crossover with Warcraft. Harry Potter raised from Halloween 1981 by the Loa of death himself. Follow stories of a childhood being carted around to help with deals, meeting powerful beings in life and death, as well as seeing how Harry deals with the Wizarding world when he's summoned home for the Triwizard Tournament. Combine the Potter luck with Bwonsamdi's deals, and the WoW story will definitely get the kick in the crotch it needs. Second chapter is partially written and ongoing.
- Darth Potter - Crossover with Star Wars: The Old Republic. Inspired by a few of the stories on this website, also includes a crossover with Mass Effect. Harry Potter is sent to The Old Republic timeline during the battle at the ministry. Trained by the Sith Lord Zash, Harry masters himself and the Sith to beat the story mode. But the Reapers have been shown to him, so he gathers a force of disenfranchised people from across the Galaxy to return and take control of his home to break the cycle. Includes a Harry Potter who isn't lost to the dark side, but recognises that the Republic is corrupt. Some surprise companions will join him to walk the fine line between light and dark.
- Potter and Phoenix - Crossover with Marvel comics. Harry Potter chosen as a second avatar of the Phoenix Force after saving his brother from Voldemort. Realising the problems that will come with the broken link to Jean Grey, the Phoenix is a constant mentor and companion through Harry's life, even while his family are forced to forget about him. Starts post-Hogwarts when Harry is looking to expand his horizons. Still getting ideas together for this, but it hasn't been forgotten.
- Soothing of Souls - Another crossover with WoW. Harry Potter became the master of death and for 900 years was responsible for helping souls in trouble cross over to the other side, as well as destroying those that would pervert the natural order. He thought he'd seen it all, then Azeroth herself manages to send her soul to beg for aid ahead of the Might of Kalimdor breaking the seal of Ahn'Qiraj and facing an Old God. Harry Potter will cleanse the stain C'Thun creates, then set himself up in Silithus to carry on helping his new world.
- Taming The Tyranids - A what if story crossover with Warhammer 40k. In this AU the Tyranids aren't extra-galactic, but were created by desperate humans who fled to live simple lives in a remote corner of the galaxy. Controlled from a single location the Tyranids were used to beat an Ork invasion, before the human controllers died out. Now Harry is flung onto the world by a magical accident, and is given control of every Hive still connected. First chapter has been posted, second is still in the planning stage.
Mass Effect Stories/ Crossover
- Masters of War - Originally this was going to be a look at what a futuristic army would really look like based on where we are today (or at least as far as someone who has never been in the military would think). Drones, mechs, giant mechs, shields and proper fire-teams seem to be left at the wayside in ME canon. Set in the first-contact war it had Admiral Desolas Arterius reporting to the council about all of the different ways humanity was kicking ass, but it basically turned into a list of toys I would want from a future army combined with a "humanity, f*k yeah" theme, with almost no real plot or purpose outside that list. Might post as a snippet later, or try and come up with something coherent to use it as.
- Shepards Revival - Crossover with Harry Potter. There is a lot more to bringing someone back to life than just memories and flesh. Master of Death Harry Potter feels Cerberus trying to bring back Jane Shepard and looks into it. Eventually deciding it's a worthy cause he joins Shepard as the destroy the collectors, then the Reapers. Can a newly made witch Shepard and an experienced Potter do better than canon? Damn right they can.
- Tyranids Rising - A similar base to "Taming the Tyranids", this story is set around the idea of the Protheans finding out that the Reapers were guiding new races down a specific technology path. So, instead of giving humanity that tech in the Mars archive, they gave us an explicit warning about that path, and the enemies waiting for us. Then humanity band together and go for total overkill and paranoia. Eventually they create Tyranids controlled by humans, as well as powerful tech from other sci-fi stories. Main story starts with the First Contact War, and the human colony unleashing Tyranids on the Turians. Chaos ensues.
Worm Stories/ Crossovers
- All in the Family - Taylor triggers as a robotics & AI tinker. Realising how much danger she's in she starts her career with teleportation devices to let her collect materials and not expose herself. Eventually she builds a base underground, reinforcing and taking over the aquifer she creates AI robots to go out and help in her place. Brockton Bay plays unknowing host to a team of AI trying to fix the world.
- Aviator - Taylor triggers as a tinker with a focus on aircraft and flying vehicles. First chapter has now been posted & the second is vaguely planned.
- Beaten to the Beat - Crossover with Overwatch. In this one Taylor triggers as a shaker/tinker with a focus on Sound as a weapon, defence and buff. Essentially Taylor starts as being able to replicate Lucio from Overwatch, but with greater effect and range. So far this starts with the Lung fight, where Taylor has a full set of gear including two sound blasters and the ability to negatively effect enemies, and positively effect allies at the same time.
- Encyclopaedia Mythological - Taylor triggers as a bio-tinker able to recreate fantasy and mythological creates, but is bound by the rules those creates stories operate on. So, she can make the Nemean Lion, but it is unable to breed as it's a singular creature, but she can create pegasi and since they were a separate race, so they can live, breath and breed just as a normal horse would. Inspired by the desire to see Armsmaster charge down Lung while riding a griffin/ actual dragon.
- Ghostlight - Taylor is able to control, produce or change any gas in her area of effect, including turning herself into gas. She creates a costume based around a ghostly woman out for revenge. Think the Librarian ghost from the original Ghostbusters film, but with a hood and her face invisible. She carries an old fashioned gas lantern which can be used to scare people or as a flamethrower by producing pressurised gasses. Currently have one scene written, which is the bank robbery.
- Shadow of the Emperor - Crossover with Warhammer. An attempt at doing one of those stories where Taylor is the physical embodiment of a ship of some kind. In this case she embodies The Phalanx, the fortress ship that is home to the Imperial Fists legion of space marines, and that is equal to a full fleet of normal ships. Taylor gets a full crew of the space marines, including Rogal Dorn, then has to work to not immediately kill anything she fights.
- Steel Commander - Inspired by the song by Sabaton. Taylor triggers with a crossover between Squealer and Miss Militia's powers. Her power gives her the ability to manifest and pilot any single driver vehicle she can understand. Ideas include various invisible drones for when she is in civilian dress, to tanks, batmobiles/ bikes, Star Trek shuttle craft and various planes/ helicopters etc. Basic idea came after envisioning a scene where Taylor drives after Squealer on a Batpod from the Nolan films, then switches to a tank mid drive.
- The Phoenix - Crossover with Marvel. This is another story with someone becoming the avatar of the Phoenix Force. Here the Phoenix realises that something is interfering with her duties by destroying planets, and sets Taylor on the path to putting a stop to it. Features a Phoenix Force that has learnt from the events of Jean Grey's life, so a mentally stable Taylor gets therapy, and instructions on using her powers from the entity. She also knows that she has to eventually kill Scion.
- Worm of the Green Dragonflight - Crossover with Warcraft. During the locker scene, Taylor's soul is thrown across time, space and dimensions to end up in the Emerald Dream of Azeroth, in front of Ysera herself. Renamed Ysondre, Taylor becomes a dragon of the Green Dragonflight millennia before the events of the first game. When her body is killed in Vanilla WoW her soul returns to Earth Bet, free of the corruption of the old gods. Cue a very angry daughter who now realises how much she hurt her mother, and how much danger that mother is in. Taylor becomes determined to return to Ysera's side, and woe betide anyone who gets in her way.
Anonymous Ocelot (0)
Darth Cious (2)
Heather Sinclair (26)
High Pot In Noose (12)
Jonn Wolfe (36)
Kane Lam (6)
Lord Marshal (3)
Lupine Horror (8)
Mutt N. Feathers (36)
Rorschach's Blot (43)
Sodium Bicarb (2)